The Queen's Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Becky began to scream out in joy, completely ignorant to any potential eavesdroppers that may have stood just beyond the door. But, she didn't care, she was lost in bliss. she'd felt good, even great, throughout her recent anal reamings, but nothing compared to submitting to Charlotte. Despite all of her denying, Becky knew that her holes belonged to the Queen, and no matter what, nobody knew how to fuck her like the Nature Girl.

After all of her tough talk about being the champ, a changed woman, here she was, in the same position from years ago. Back to square one. Where it all started; with Charlotte Flair's strap-on cock up her ass. Following backless claims of being a full-fledged top, Bex couldn't help but shriek from the pleasure and soon, she would have to beg to cum. Naturally, after this much bliss, cumming would be inevitable. Unfortunately, Becky waited too long, and her body started to beg for her. Her now well-stretched asshole clamped down hard and just as she was about to cum, Charlotte abruptly withdrew her dick, forcing the Man to edge it out after coming so close to a sweet release. Teasingly slapping each bubbly booty cheek, the Queen smirked before asking, "Oh Bex, you weren't about to cum, were you?"

Catching her breath, Becky responded, "No... no I was only gettin' started, lass." She assured, wiping the flowing sweat from her brow before continuing, "You should know... better than anyone. It takes a lot for the... the Man to... c-come around. It's been so long, I doubt you...even...still have what it takes." Without the cock-lust clouding her mind, Becky continued the tough gal gimmick she'd previously portrayed. Sadly, she was only fooling herself.

"You're so delusional," Charlotte replied. "I've made you cum more times than I can count, so I think we both know when it's gonna happen. You're just too proud to admit it."

Finally recovered, Becky turned around, looking the North Carolina native dead in her eyes as she stated, "I wasn't gonna cum! To be honest with ya, ya weren't even close to bringin' the Man down! Not. Even. Clo- AHHH FOOK!!!" Seeing through the thinly veiled character Becky was portraying, Charlotte slammed her dick back into the redhead's deepest depths, forcing her to return to slut-mode. Almost immediately, that back passage closed up again, picking up on the approaching orgasm. It was only temporary, however, as the powerful blonde once again removed her cock after only a few thrusts, as if to prove a point of some sort.

"See? You just did it again. You were gonna cum, Bex, just tell the truth!" Charlotte demanded, stroking her now glistening cock as she did so. But, Becky couldn't come up with a solid excuse, so she simply stayed silent. To her, it was the only option she had. Either that or admit that she was going to cum so soon after they had started.

Charlotte wasn't usually one to force her subs to beg for their release. In all honesty, she was relatively relaxed when it came to being a domme. She didn't force slavery upon those who were loyal to her. It was a mutual relationship; they wanted their asses fucked, and she had a cock to give. But, here and now, she was trying her best to get Becky to break. The Queen wanted desperately to see a glimpse of the old Becky Lynch. The Becky that would pray for every orgasm and give thanks for having received it.

"Silent, huh? What, 'the Man' can't come up with another witty, delusional remark? I thought you were better than that, Becky!" With a shout of the Lass Kicker's name, Charlotte once again went rubber balls-deep into that provocative orifice, but this time, she stayed as submerged as possible, pulling Becky upright to give herself leverage before pumping in and out. That cock flowed with skillful precision, purposefully hitting different spots all throughout her backdoor. Spreading out the pleasure to ensure that the Smackdown Women's champion was fully pleased. All the while, Charlotte groped her perky, natural tits through the purple and silver ring gear that encased them. Becky began to shake and tremble. Her toned body writhed in Charlotte's strong embrace, and it was obvious to both that not only was an orgasm rapidly approaching, but it was severely unavoidable. Try as she might, Lynch was far past her tipping point and there was no going back. The Queen was well aware of the incoming deliverance and gave the redhead the go-ahead to let it all out.

"Cum for me, Bex," She whispered into her ear before yelling with a deep rasp, "Fucking cum, Becky! You know how much I love to make you cum! You know I love the face you make when you let it all go! Please, Becky! Cum! Cum! FUCKING CUM!!!"

"I'm- AAAAHHHHH! I'M GONNA- FOOOOK I'M CUUMMMMIIINNN'!!!!" Becky screamed as that thick cock continued to pound her ass. Feeling that gloriously tattered hole constrict again, Becky's mouth dropped and her eyes rolled upward as she became overwhelmed with orgasmic bliss.

The climax hit her fast and hard. The cum leaked out of her aching pussy and dripped onto the bench that she knelt on. It was intense but it wasn't enough to put her down, plus the speed at which it came and went allowed her to quickly trek toward another. After a few more moments, Becky was hit with another sharp orgasm, this one more powerful than the last. But just as the dopamine was about to release, the door to the locker room creaked open, ruining her second orgasm entirely.

"Wow, Becky, you sure know how to celebrate a win, huh?" They heard a familiar voice speak from behind them. Simultaneously, they turned around and saw Ronda Rousey, with the Raw Women's title still proudly displayed around her waist. "Just a shame you couldn't wait until my match was over; I mean, you had to give up your lovely little bitch hole to this loser?"

Annoyed by her fellow domme's snarky comment, Charlotte responded with some sass of her own, "Loser? Have you forgotten that I'm the alpha around here?"

Ronda broke out into laughter, completely amused by her rival's bold claim to the top spot. "You, the alpha? As far as I'm concerned, to be the alpha, you have to have this!" She exclaimed while pointing at her belt. "And the only other titleholder, has a dick in her ass. By default, that makes me the alpha and you just another placeholder top, here only to give the weakest sluts an anal fix!" The room went completely silent, save for the whispered moans of the blue brand's top star. After thinking long and hard, Charlotte came up with a rebuttal, finally unsheathing her cock in the process.

"If I'm so weak, then how did I just make the Smackdown Women's champion cum twice?" Charlotte asked, trying anything she could to look strong in front of Rousey.

Coming down from her orgasm, Becky chimed in, completely undermining her fellow Horsewoman in the process, "the Man may have come around, but you can bet yer arse I am far from broken, lass." Once again, Ronda began to chuckle loudly.

"Wow, Flair, you really did a number on this one, huh? Very impressive," She complimented sarcastically.

"Yeah, like you could do any better. I doubt you could even make Her cum!" Charlotte taunted.

"Lightwork. Of course, it's up to you, Lynch. You ready for round two, whore?" Ronda asked. Becky, trying her best to keep up the facade, attempted to stand but was quickly forced down to one knee. From said knee, she answered the challenge that had been laid down.

"Ronnie, you know the Man is always up fer a challenge. The question is, do ya have what it takes to give her what she wants?" Becky replied, her left knee still firmly planted on the tile below. Having heard her answer, Ronda simply gave an overconfident smirk and pressed forward, taking off her MMA gloves as she did so. She walked straight to her locker, unzipped her bag, fished around, and pulled out a jet-black leather harness, tauntingly waving it about before placing it to the side. Next, she removed a matching black silicone dildo. The thing was, it was much larger than the one Charlotte was currently using. Twelve inches long, three inches wide. Guaranteed to wreck any and all holes that dare challenge it. It was a monster of modern technology and, subsequently, caused a large lump to gather in Becky's throat. This was not the same strap-on Ronda had used on her before, that one being more the size of the average phallus. Both Charlotte and Becky stood completely silent, too thrown off by Rousey's W.M.D. to utter a single word. She knew it was up to herself to break the tension, so, that's exactly what she did.

"What's wrong, Man? Queen, you're lost for words, too? C'mon guys, I'm the alpha for a reason!" She declared while removing her boots and tossing them aside. The footwear was followed by her lower extremities, both of which were then placed into the same bag she'd previously rummaged through. Becky tried her best to mount a comeback, but her constant stuttering made it an impossible task.

Just the sight of that massive cock, now displayed in front of the Baddest Woman's crotch made Becky's poor, recovering asshole quiver. Never before had she taken such a monstrosity, but that's not to say, she wasn't willing to. Since she'd laid eyes on it, her inner bottom was drooling with anticipation, eager to be stretched to an uncharted limit. Rousey, who returned to the others, laid a blanket down before taking a seat on it, smirking all the while.

Using her fingers to beckon her fellow titleholder, Ronda demanded, "Bring that ass over here, Lynch." The Man obliged, rising to her feet and scurrying over to the Raw champ. Before she could fully make her way, though, Ronda assured her that a piece of her attire was missing and it would need to be replaced before they could continue.

"First, go grab that, and put it on!" Ronda ordered, pointing at the Smackdown Women's title that had long been dropped by its owner. "I want you to really feel the shame you bring to that title! I need you to look down at that belt, ass filled, and know that a glorified cocksleeve should neverhold something with such prestige." This mission didn't come without some denial and Becky made sure to reveal how she felt about such directions.

"Yer buggered in the head if ya think I'll let ya bum me wit my belt on!" She assured, boldly. But, as always, Ronda Rousey wasn't willing to take no for an answer.

"I can either fuck you with the belt on now, or it can happen in front the entire locker room. It's your choice," Ronda informed, bluntly. Undeniably, her fixation with plowing Becky whilst she wore her belt was all part of her plan to undermine Charlotte. To prove to the Queen that there was, in fact, a new alpha in town. In reality, it made little to no difference. But in her mind, fucking Becky like this made her the superior woman. Of course, Becky was still hoping to save face. She was a champion, after all, and no matter how many times she bottomed out, non-alpha females would have no choice but to show respect. But getting fucked with the belt on in front of everyone, there'd be no coming back from that. So, without any further hesitation, Becky walked over to her title, picked it up, and strapped in on. Now wearing her proper uniform, Lynch walked over to her challenger and straddled her.

Ronda took that massive cock in her hand and prepared for the violation. Becky prepared as well, using all of her strength to rip the seam on the lower part of her gear, giving the Raw champion much easier access to her thirsting backdoor. But, much to her surprise, after the long-awaited entry, she realized that ol' Ronnie had impaled her folds instead. The clueless switch immediately screamed out in pain as Rousey began a verbal attack to pair with her physical one.

"Surprised, Becky?" She asked, grinning wickedly. "Well, you shouldn't be. Everyone knows that that whore hole you call an asshole currently belongs 'Egotrip Jones' over there. So, I figured I would take this ripe, unloved pussy of yours and make it mine before I take your 'bum', too. How does that sound, lass? That way every part of ya will be mine!" Ronda said, mocking Becky's Irish accent as she slowly pushed forward, easing in the first few inches of her python. Easing it in, however, did not make it any easier for Becky to take. Being stabbed by that monster was pure agony and, unlike her asshole, her pussy wasn't trained to accommodate such a size. She felt as though her pussy was being torn apart, the kind of irritation that spread throughout her entire body. It didn't help that she hadn't even been lubed up for the biggest cock of her life. But, Ronda didn't care and continued to shove more and more up that suffering slot. All the while, Becky continued her shrill clamoring.

Looking onward, Charlotte crossed her arms in dismay. Never, in all the times she'd bottomed out, had she heard Becky make such awful sounds. Not just from her either; more than a fair share of women had their go with the Man's holes, and they'd never caused this much distress.

"Are you okay, Bex?" Charlotte asked, more than a hint of concern evident by her tone of voice. Which was to be expected. After all the two, at one point, were the best of friends. "You need to relax, Rousey. She's never taken something even remotely that large into her pussy before. You're gonna end up really hurting her"

"I think you're the one that needs to relax, backseat top. I'm the alpha here, which means I know what I'm doing!" Ronda replied, continuing to shove her dick up that tight crevice. And clearly, she was right. After several minutes of excruciating yelling, Becky finally began to quiet down. This, of course, was after taking only half its size, but, it was unlikely her vagina would ever be able to accommodate the full length and girth anyway. So, Ronda pulled her pelvis back, allowing roughly three or four inches to uproot, before slamming back inside. Over and over again this process was repeated, until the now muffled, pain-filled whimpers became subtle, erotic moans. Becky was a whore, after all; it was only a matter of time before the suffering had subsided, leaving only the vast amount of pleasure that beast could cause. Jolting in and out of her like a piston, stretching her cunt beyond complete repair. But somehow, despite the obscene expansion, her moans only grew louder. Louder, until they filled the room and bounced off of each wall like a lewd echo. The prestigious strap around her waist bobbled about, slowly becoming covered in the sweat that poured from her face and dropped down. She was, indeed, a disgrace to the belt.

Already feeling upstaged, Charlotte crossed her arms and took a seat on an empty bench. Coincidentally, the same bench she'd just topped Becky on. "You think that's going to impress the Queen? I've had that slut screaming in joy louder on a high weight, high reps day!" She confirmed arrogantly.

Ronda smirked before increasing her pace slightly, "I don't have to impress you, idiot. I have to impress the Man. And by not only the sound of her, but the concern you showed a few minutes ago, I must be doing a damn good job. Isn't that right, Bex?" Ronda cockily referred to the Smackdown Women's champ, knowing full well that "Bex" was Charlotte's nickname for her. Anything to get under the Queen's apparently very thin skin, seeing as her look turned into a glare the moment she heard it.

"Y-y-yeah... damn right you are," Becky confirmed. "Yer makin' the Man... feel like a... a... a fookin' champion. Keep it- OHHH FOOK- keep it comin', Ronnie. Keep fookin' my dirty pit! Please, please, please!"

"Oh, so you don't want me to stop, Bex? You want me to keep going?" Ronda asked redundantly, peering right through Charlotte as she did.

"Fook no! You better keep... keep-OHHHH GOD YESSSS!!!!" Becky attempted to finish her statement but was cut off by a drastic increase in velocity. Though it was unlikely that her snatch would ever be the same again, Becky really didn't care. She was in a state of bliss. Something about being stretched this way made her pussy leak and as it grew wetter and wetter, it allowed Ronda to thrust harder and harder. Faster and faster until soon, Becky had even begun to take more of that cock than previously believed to be safe. Yes, she was well past the recommended amount, though one could say, the few inches she had before would be far too much for an average person. Becky Lynch, however, was far from average.

Even now, as a perennial switch, she was still a top-tier slut when she let her freak flag fly. But every time those seven or eight inches hammered inside of her, scrambling her insides in the process, she slipped further and further into the past. The mentality of a pure bottom began to fill her consciousness. The mindset of the Man, WWE's most popular act, began to fade and the steampunk loving, goggle-wearing, full bottom Becky began to rear her familiar mug. This was evident most of all when she finally took the entirety of Rousey's cock.

"Oh God, Bex, you took all of it? What a whore!" Ronda taunted, causing Irish superslut's face to turn as red as her hair. Sure, it made her blush but Becky took it as a compliment, even though she's been called a whore several times that night already. Taking all twelve inches officially proved it to be true and Becky wasted no time affirming it herself. After all, she was far too lost to stop herself now.

"God damn right I'm a whore! I'm a disgustin' whore who's in love wit yer giant... giant fookin' cock! But MMMM SHIT I need more! I need to feel it in my arse. That's where I want it! Please, Ronnie... Mistress Ronnie! Please, bum my slutty arse!" Becky begged over and over, like the shameless sub that she was. It had been a very, very long time since she went this far, but it was all the more proof that Ronda was the true alpha of WWE.

"You want it in your butt?" Ronda asked, huskily. "Up that slutty fuckhole, huh? I already fucking told you! I makin' this fucking pussy mine first! So until I hear it come from your mouth, that whore hole will not be fed!" Ronda intensely pounded that cunt, wildly bucking her hips while using her hands to unveil Becky's small but natural and perky tits. Monday Night Raw's top star grabbed two handfuls of those glorious breasts, squeezing hard before brilliantly slapping each one, over and over. Her technique was unparalleled; the stinging pain from her tits mixed with the maximum pleasure from her snatch brought Becky awfully close to her third orgasm of the night. But she valiantly held on, knowing full well that the true reward lied in cumming from her ass.

Still waiting to hear those lovely words, Ronda continued on, "I can't hear you, Becky! Do you want it in your butt or not? I know you do, so just say it! Say that this pussy is mine! Say it belongs to me, so I can destroy that ass the way it deserves! Say it! Say it! Say it! SAAAAYYYY ITTTTTT!!!"

"IT'S YERS!!" Becky screamed, causing a look of sheer disappointment to shoot across Charlotte's face. "IT'S YER FOOKIN' PUSSY!! YER CUNT!! YOU OWN IIITTTTTTT!!!" Without any warning, Ronda made good on her promise, removing her cock, only to reinsert it into the other hole. Immediately noticeable was Becky's super submissive side, which couldn't have been more on display. From the sigh of relief, she let out after the entry to the fact at least half of the dick slipped right in, without even an ounce of pain to her precious bum. Sure, it had been used earlier in the night, but, Becky's asshole was well beyond tattered before her earlier encounter. Normally, she was a closet slut, a bottom in denial but, when her ass was filled, she didn't even care. Something so menial was of no importance. The only things that mattered were the cock up her butt, how good it felt, and how she was gonna beg to cum. Right now, her supreme focus was definitely on the second.