The Queen's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It appears the Lady is not satisfied with just a dick in the fanny, she would like one in the arse too!" Lord Derby sniggers. "Well, let us oblige. Stable Hand! Fill the Queen's cunt with you cock."

You drop down slightly until you feel the tip of the Stable Hands penis entering your fanny. It slides in easily through the think torrents of cum now running like a river around your crotch. Suddenly you feel a press against your behind. Your behind is slick with cum and with a gentle push a smallish penis slides in fully. You hear the man behind groan pleasurably. You feel a mixture of humiliation and delight that your behind is being used. The dick slides in and out slowly and you can feel the strange sensation of the dick in your fanny rubbing up against the dick in your behind. You start to move in rhythm and the strange feeling builds in to stronger waves of pleasure. Hands grab at your buttocks and you feel a tension as cum is sprayed into your behind. It is withdrawn and within seconds another penis pushes in.

The dick in your mouth is withdrawn and think sprays of cum shoot over your mouth and cheeks. You open your mouth and try to swallow as much as you can, eager not to be punished again, but most of the cum drips down off your chin and lands on the Stable Hand's face. Another dick leans in close but instead of your mouth it aims for the Stable Hand's mouth. You watch in wonder as the dick gets swallowed by the Stable Hand. With just several thrusts the penis in the Stable Hand's mouth tenses and you can see the eyes on the Stable Hand widen and cum seep out from the edge of his mouth and down his chin. "Kiss him" Booms a deep voice from above. Your yearning to be dominated and to please overcomes you and instantly lean in close and lock lips and feel cum being moved and passed back and forth between you.

Another dick leans in close and sprays more cum over your forehead and mouth. With the feeling of two dicks thrusting into you hard and fast, you no longer notice the cum on your face, but you do notice the mess all over Stable Hand's face.

"Last week you made the Stable Hand lick cum off you. The least you can do is return the favour. Lick all the cum off his face and swallow it" The king commands. You follow the orders without hesitation and lick and suck the cum up. As you do so, you feel the dick in your behind tenses and you squeeze your muscles tightly as you feel more cum spraying in to you then being removed. And once again a new dick takes up position pressing against you.

A dizziness sensation comes over you as what must be an extremely large dick slides slowly in and out, stretching your behind. In and out. In and out. You feel the pleasure building again. In and Out. In and Out. A very large orgasm is building. In and out. You imagine the dick in your fanny and in your behind pressing against each other. In and out. Suddenly it is too much to bear and your whole body shakes and you moan loudly as a powerful orgasm rocks you. The man behind you grabs onto your waist and pulls you hard towards him burying his penis as deep in your behind as he can. You buck up and down, involuntarily squeezing your muscles in your pelvis as your orgasm subsides.

Suddenly, you feel the large penis in your behind fire several jets of cum inside of you. This feeling sets off another wave of pleasure and a much bigger orgasm hits you. You moan even louder. You lose your senses and only barely register the dick in your behind has been removed and is now pushing into your mouth. Your moans become muffled around the dick in your mouth, as he thrusts his cum soaked penis into you. You go dizzy and lightheaded. You furiously bounce up and down on the Stable Hand's dick to try and keep the orgasm going as long as possible and you suck hard on the dick in your mouth. Eventually, you lose control of your arms and you slump down on the ground and roll over onto your back next to the Stable Hand, panting loudly.

Your skin seems to be on fire and you can feel every inch tingling. The site and sounds of your powerful orgasms must have been too much for many of the men as a circle of 8 or 9 men surround you and the Stable Hand and release wave after wave of warm cum over you both. You feel every drop land as it covers your face, breasts, tummy, fanny, legs and arms. Not a part of you is dry. The Stable Hand is similarly covered. Soon the men retreat and you are left panting, dizzy, exhausted and completely humiliated and soaked in cum.

After a while you chance to look around the room. Most of the men had retreated to the edge, but there were still around 15 men left rubbing their dicks and watching you intently. You could see the desire in their eye. The way they lusted over your cum covered breasts. Your skin glistens and glows as the colour from the fire bounces off the cum making your breasts shimmer. The feeling of depravity and the need to submit and be taken was still there, the orgasm hadn't taken it away. It had made it more powerful. The need to service, to be used, to be dominated, controlled you entirely.

"Very good." The King said. "I see you two are enjoying yourself. Don't stop on our account. Stable Hand suck on the Lady's nipples and play with her breasts". The Stable Hands rolls and immediately flicks your nipples with his tongue, sending electric shocks running around your body. He starts to suck and your nipples grow enormously. You can see rivers of cum running down his face and dripping onto your breasts. He rubs the cum around your breasts and face with one hand and your stomach and fanny with his other. He pinches your nipples and he slowly moves into position and starts to lick your fanny. He squeezes both nipples hard and you moan loudly.

"This seems unfair." Said the King. "My Lady, pleasure the Stable Hand with your mouth." The Stable Hand climbs on top of you. You are both slick and sticky with cum. You guide the dick into your mouth and start to suck. The taste of your own juices on the dick is overwhelming. At the same time the Stable Hand dutifully responds and licks at your cum soaked fanny and you writhe and wriggle due to the sensitivity still left over by your orgasm.

"My Lady, I do believe you misunderstand me" The King smirks. "Lick the Stable Hand's arse." Without hesitation you remove the dick and pull yourself onto your elbows. You force out your tongue as far as it can go and plunge it as deep as you can into the hole in front of you. The Stable Hand lets out a small grunt and a moan. As you are licking and probing a small and erect dick appears above your face and after a few strokes streams of cum land on the Stable Hands behind, your face and on your tongue. You continue without reaction as you lick and suck the cum and push your tongue in and out. The Stable Hand's moans appear muffled and you can see a tall man with a long thin dick is forcing his dick in and out of the Stable Hand's mouth. The man pulls his dick from the Hand's mouth, and shuffles forward so he is straddling the pair of you and points his dick directly at your face. Within seconds more cum is shooting over you and the Stable Hand's behind.

"Now, my lady, you are to be rewarded. I will allow you to suck the Stable Hands dick, as he licks your fanny". You put the entire length of the dick in your mouth. An easy feat as it is slick with cum. The Stable Hand grinds slowly and you feel the dick pushing into the back of your mouth. You feel the sensation of sensitivity mixed with pleasure as your clit is licked and sucked. Suddenly a dick appears hovering above you, but it presses against the Stable Hands behind, and with a push slides in easily. At the same time you feel your legs being lifted by strong arms, you feel a pressure at your behind and a sizable dick enters you too. You moan around the dick in your mouth. You watch the dick inches from your eyes thrusting back and forth into the Stable Hand, almost in unison with the dick thrusting in your behind. You suck hard on the dick in your mouth and it presses into the back of your mouth in time with the thrusts. You can feel a wave of pleasure from your clit as the Stable Hand's muffled moans vibrate your clit. Soon enough the dick in front of you withdraws and streams of cum cover your face. The penis in your behind withdraws and covers the Stable Hands face with cum.

"Good." The King says slowly. "Now kneel up. Stable Hand, sit behind your Lady." You roll on to your knees and perch up. The Stable Hand takes up position behind you.

"Now, Stable Hand, fuck your mistress in her behind." The Stable Hand pushes himself in. You feel a warm affection to the Stable Hand and squeeze your muscles to grab on to the penis. A dick arrives at your face. You open your mouth and take it in. The man grabs handfulls of hair on either side of your head and pulls your head back and forth vigorously. On either side two men stand to attention, you reach out and grab two of them and start pumping your hands.

"Boy, reach around and hold these tits up and squeeze them together". The Hand does as he is asked. In doing so this brings the Stable Hand's face next to yours. The dick in your mouth is withdrawn and pushed into the Stable Hand's mouth. After two or three thrusts it is removed and pushed back into yours. This back and forth continuous until you feel the now familiar sensation of tension followed by cum being fired into your mouth. "Do not swallow". The man says "Now spit all that cum over those big tits". You dribble the cum out slowly leaning over one boob, then the other. The two men you have hold of in each hand start to shoot their cum over your breasts as well. You look around the room. Everyone is spent save one person. Lord Derby, the Spy Master. He looks you up and down. A hint of a smile crosses his face.

Lord Derby moves forward and releases his sizable thick dick from his garment. "Boy. Keep those hands there and make sure you squeeze hard." He bends his knees and aims his dick between your breasts. The slick cum makes moving his dick between your squeezed boobs easy and from between the top of your breasts his dick appears and moves towards your mouth. You look down and suck the tip as best you can, while the Hand keeps rhythmically thrusting in your behind. Lord Derby starts to rock faster pushing his dick up and down between your breasts. You can see the thick veins on his cock glistening with cum.

Suddenly Lord Derby stands upright and pushes the Stable Hand away from you. He pushes you roughly down onto your back on the bear skin rug and spreads your legs apart. He straddles your legs and pushes his thick penis against the opening of your fanny. He leans in close so only you can hear him.

"It was me that saw you in the clearing. He whispers, almost inaudibly. "Who do you think made sure the Stable Hand would be in that clearing the same time as you?" You gasp and your eyes widen, you've been tricked, your humiliation was set up. A feeling of hatred fills you and you try to squeeze your legs together but he is already in position. You suddenly feel vulnerable and exposed, your fanny is wide open and this man is about to take you and you can't stop him. Locking his eyes with yours Lord Derby ever so slowly pushes his enormous dick inside you. You refuse to look away, to give him the satisfaction. You hold his glare, but as every inch of your fanny is stretched with that huge dick, you gasp loudly and close your eyes. Lord Derby smiles.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Every since we first met, I have wanted you. It took a lot of planning. And then to convince the king of this punishment. But I must say, now I'm here fucking a Queen covered in cum it was worth it". He thrusts in hard and you moan even louder. You hate yourself for showing pleasure to this man. You try to cover your breasts up in a show of defiance, but he easily pushes your arms over your head, crosses your wrists and leans on them with one large hand. Your large breasts become pert and closer to your face. "You have such perfect tits. It would be a shame to hide them. Seeing them covered in cum like this is a thing of beauty." He rubs his free hand over your breasts and squeezes your nipple hard. He then leans down and presses his body against your breasts. His thrusting movement rubs the cum around and you can feel the ridges of his chest and stomach catch and play at your nipples. He leans over and sucks the nipples on your cum soaked breasts.

Lord Derby looks at your face and studies all the cum in detail. "I must say, I was surprised at how quickly you submitted" He moves his free hand to your neck and in slow movements starts to rub all the cum in to your skin around your face. "Admit it, you secretly enjoy this attention. You love all this cum on you". You lay there taking this humiliation helplessly. He forces his fingers into your mouth. "Show me how much you love cum, suck my finger clean." You suck hard to try and cause him some discomfort. But all that you manage is to force a smile on his face. "That will come in useful later". He leans in and kisses you. You try not to return the kiss, but he sharply thrusts into you and you moan again allowing him to lock lips and you kiss deeply.

You are starting to get the feeling build in your fanny again. A warm feeling, a feeling of waves of pleasure. You hate this man with his huge dick inside of you but you don't want him to stop. His dick seems to fill you up completely. He slowly pulls all the way out. Then thrusts in fast. His pubic bone crashes into your engorged clitoris and you yelp. He does it again and this time you feel dizzy. Once more and the world is spinning. You start to push up with your pelvis hoping to get more of this feeling. You hate yourself for enjoying this feeling so much. You feel so humiliated and so dirty, you despise yourself for wanting this hated man to fuck you hard. But you want to be used, to be taught a lesson. You want to please. The feeling of floating is almost unbearable. You can almost touch the orgasm. He pulls out slowly, pushes in fast, pulls out slowly pushes in fast. You grab his buttocks and pull him, trying to speed him up, to send you over the edge. Realising what you are doing, Lord Derby slowly withdraws his dick and holds it out. You quiver on the edge of a precipice. Yearning for the inward thrust. You grab at his buttocks and try to pull him back in. He smiles at your desperation for his dick.

Your head is spinning, the room is out of focus, your skin is so sensitive you can feel every drop of cum over you. He pushes his huge dick against your behind and slowly slides it in. The pressure is immense and you can feel electric tingles all over your crotch. When his penis is fully in, he leans in close to your ear so your bodies stick together with cum. "Why, my queen, I do believe you are such a dirty cum loving whore that we shall use you like this every night."

The thought of being used and degraded on a daily basis pushes you over the edge and you moan at the top of your lungs as wave after wave of powerful orgasmic pleasure rides up and down your entire body. You tense and arch your back, you squirm around and become breathless as the orgasm takes you. But no matter how much you move, Lord Derby keep his huge dick firmly inside you, pinning you to the floor. The wave of sensations are bouncing around your body and the orgasm seems to last forever. You clamp you muscles down hard on the penis in your behind and want it to stay there forever. Seeing you in this state and feeling the tight squeeze on his penis, Lord Derby also cums hard, firing a tremendous amount of cum into you. His dick is so big that the cum oozes out and squirts around his penis, covering your buttocks and thighs. You both moan loudly in unison, filling the great hall with your noise. Then silence. Panting deeply, the world comes back in to focus.

Lord Derby withdraws and helps you to your knees. "Now suck me clean". You look at his dick and can see it is coated with a thick covering of cum, slick with fanny juices. You have lost all fight. You resign yourself to your fate and meekly obey. You open your mouth and suck and lick the best you can to clean his dick off realising this will be normal for you from now on. When Lord Derby was satisfied and his penis started to go limp. He bent over and kisses you again. "Until next time." He says wryly. He then turns and is gone.

"Stable Hand. I do believe you've not had the pleasure yet" said the King. "You will go to my private quarters. Wait for me there. Do NOT clean yourself up." The Stable Hand moves to a door behind the throne and disappears.

The king watches the Stable Hand leave. When he is gone the King turns back to you. "Good. Bring her in". You spin around to see who is being led in. It is your hand maid. "One week ago today, you cleaned cum off your Queen's body. You shall do so again today." The king commands. The hand maid is shocked at the site before her. "Yes, your majesty." She looks furtively around, not sure what to do next.

"Well, then. Get too it." The hand maid looks quizzically at the King. "Clean her off". He says again. Facing a blank look. "You shall lick all the cum from the Queen. If I see any cum on her skin when I return, this..." He gestures towards your cum covered body, "will be your fate tomorrow." The hall is largely empty now, with just a few stragglers left getting dressed.

The hand maid realises what she needs to do and moves close to you, she kneels down and slowly she starts to lick all the cum off your face. The King leaves to attend his throne room, and you two are left alone. You lay in the aftermath of what has just happened. You are sticky, wet, and every hole is throbbing. You replay the events that had just occurred in your head, feeling ashamed and elated at the same time.

The maid has finished your face and moves slowly to your breasts and nipples. You start to tingle again. You realise now what you have become. You are the Palace sex slave. A cum toy to be used daily. Your thoughts turn to the many dicks that will be waiting for you tomorrow night and the pleasure you will be giving. You put your hand on the head of the maid and slowly push her face into your breasts. You move her head around, covering her face in cum. The hand maid shows little resistance. You then slowly push her face down your stomach, gathering yet more cum on the maid's face, and then pin her head to your fanny. The maid stretches out her tongue and you wait for that dirty and depraved feeling to return.

12