The Queen's Sacrifice Pt. 05

Story Info
The Queen's public nudity inspres other women.
2.6k words
4.56
3.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story based on a 14th century attack on the city of London. This attack really did happen, however I decided to "rewrite" history. Everything that happens to the women in this story is consensual. This is my first attempt at writing fiction, so I welcome your comments.

Here is how the last chapter ended:

Finally they all the women laid on the ground totally spent. They legs spread wide, their cunts lewdly exposed as people watched them in shock. All of their bodies streaked with the shit from their partners. Finally Becca gave the command, "Okay girls, find each other's plug and reinsert them into each other's asshole."

Once that was done, the guards came over and reattached the ropes to the girl's collars and tied their hands behind their backs and led them back in slave formation through the streets of London, back to the dungeon.

Once back in the dungeon, Becca told the royal family and the whores it was their turn to be punished. The royals and the whores were put in wrist restraints above their heads. Once tied, the other women repeated the same things done to them last night. The royals and the whores were whipped, kicked and then laid in their own puke and piss to nap. The other women covered them and took some time to talk quietly among themselves.

While the rest of the royals and the whores napped, Queen Becca asked the others, "So ladies, how do you feel about all of this?"

Myra answered first, "Becca I am on overload, there are so many things happening to me that I never realized existed, the whipping, shitting, pissing, even puking. All of it nasty, yet I loved it all!"

Becca explained, that starting today, things would change. Now in addition to women, we are going to be fucked and abused by men. Remember girls, male bandits will use and abuse just as much us as female bandits.

Myra looked up at her mother and started to sob. Becca said, "What is wrong dear?"

Myra explained, "I am still a virgin. I have never been with a man. I am scared."

Myra's mom, Marge, hugged her daughter and then asked Becca, "Your Highness, what can we do about that Ma'am?"

Becca thought and then smiled. "I think I have a solution Myra."

Watch for the next chapter as we find out what Becca's elegant solution is.

And now:

Becca went to Myra and her mom, Marge. All three of them covered in shit and cum. Becca brought her finger to Myra's chin and smiled. "I am going to tell you something no one outside of the women in our family knows."

"When Sue was teaching me about sex, my mother made an arrangement with Sue where both Julie and I would spend time working as whores in Sue's brothel. The logic was as better whores, both Julie and I would eventually becomes better wives. Oh ladies, I can't begin to tell you how much we learned and how much fun we had. Both Julie and I would wear wigs and heavy make up to disguise who we really were."

"I was especially happy for Julie. She learned that even with her clit and lady parts (cock and balls), both men and women found her to be sexually desirable. In time, Julie and I became Sue's best whores. Sue always said we were 'naturals' at fucking."

"All whores develop specialties. As you can see ours were scat play and nasty sex. But Sue noticed that Julie and I were especially good with virgins. Often when kids turned 18, their parents would send them to the brothel to learn about sex. This is true of both male and females virgins. Sue noticed that both Julie and I tend to be very patient and loving with the younger ones and she often asked us to work together to help them on their 18th birthday."

"If it is okay with you and your Mom, Julie and I would like to help you lose your virginity. How do you feel about that Myra?"

Myra looked to her mom and then looked at Julie and I and smiled, "How would we do this."

Becca went to the guards and then came back and explained. "The guards were supposed to start fucking us this morning. I agreed that if they waited a bit, I would make it worth their while. In the mean time, the whores are going to suck the guards to keep them happy."

Becca then led Myra and Marge to her own personal bedroom. The girls were in awe as to how beautiful and opulent Becca's bedroom was. The surroundings seem to intimidate Marge, "Your Majesty, how can we be here? Your room is beautiful! Look at my daughter and I. We stink! We are covered in shit and piss. We will foul your beautiful room."

Becca was touched by Marge's concern and hugged her, Then as she hugged her she pushed her finger into Marge's asshole and soon Marge was moaning as Becca used her other hand to finger Marge's cunt. After Marge came, she was put into the queen's bed. Becca licked her fingers clean savoring the taste of Marge's shit and cum.

Becca said, "See sweetie, you just made my bedroom so much better by simply being here."

Becca looked at Julie and told her to lay on the bed on her back. Becca reached to the headboard and tied Julie's wrist, making Julie defenseless.

Myra looked shocked. "You mean you have wrist restraints attached to your bed?!?"

Becca smiled, "Sue told you she had trained me to be a whore. I love being tied or tying people I am going to fuck. I will share another secret with you. Your Majesty, the King, loves it when I tie him and then spank his royal ass."

All the women laughed at such a scandalous secret being shared with them. Then Becca said, "Okay Myra, I need you to suck Julie's clit till she cums in your mouth."

Myra got in position and started to suckle Julie. After a bit, Julie started to lift her hips and thrust her clit into Myra's mouth.

Becca said, "After Julie cums, do not swallow it."

When Julie came, Myra looked to her queen, cum dribbling from her lips. Becca said, "Go kiss your mother and share Julie's cum with her."

As mother and daughter kissed, Becca leaned over and suckled Julie dry. Becca looked at her sister, tied and helpless and smiled, "I love you so much Julie."

Julie smiled, "I love you too, Your Majesty."

Marge looked at the queen and said, "Why did you have Julie cum already? We will have to wait quite a whole before she can cum again."

Becca explained, "The herbs that the doctor gives Julie to give her a more feminine figure with her lovely breasts, also makes it possible for Julie to cum many times and get herself hard as well. Just as woman can have multiple orgasms, so can Julie. However, the second orgasm will take longer than her first one did."

Myra asked, "How is that a good thing?"

Becca and Marge looked at each other and chuckled and her Mom said, "Just wait dear, and you will understand."

Becca explained, "I tied Julie for a reason dear. Virgins like yourself, are often scared of what is about to happen. Julie is helpless and completely in your control. You have nothing to worry about. All I want you to concentrate on is your sexual pleasure."

"Now here is what you are going to do dear. Julie's clit is nice and hard again. She is the perfect size for virgins, about 4 inches. She is big enough to break your maidenhead, yet not so big as to cause you pain.

"OK sweetie, I need you to straddle Julie's hips with your cunt just barely touching her clit."

Once Myra was in position, her Mom explained, '"Myra as you slide down Julie, you will start to feel some pain in your private area, don't be afraid, that is normal. Keep sliding until you feel an odd sensation. That odd sensation is you becoming a woman dear. You will likely feel some pain and you will bleed a bit. Don't worry sweetie, every woman you know all go through the same sensation. In time, the pain will turn to pleasure."

Myra got into position and as she felt Julie's clit on her her labia, she started to slide down. As she did she reached out for her mother's hand. "Oh mom, it is happening! I feel something inside me changing." Becca gently pushed Myra's shoulders down until she was firmly seated on Julie's clit.

Mom hugged her daughter and then they both started to cry. Becca smiled and said, "Okay Myra, now comes the fun part. Ride Julie."

Myra started to undulate her hips as she started to ride Julie's clit. Julie started to gently thrust her hips upward, meeting each thrust. The sensations were all so new to Myra and suddenly she yelled" Mom...it is happening!"

After a few minutes, Myra looked up and blushed. "Was that an orgasm Becca?"

Becca smiled, "Rub your cunt sweetie, what do you notice?"

Myra looked concerned, "Oh goodness I peed myself."

Both Becca and Marge went over to hug Myra, Marge said "Silly girl, you did not pee yourself, you had your first orgasm as a woman." Mom kissed her and asked, "How was it dear?"

"Oh Mom, it was so much better than I could have hoped for."

Becca said, "It gets better dear. This is why I had you suck Julie. I knew when you started to fuck her she would not cum right away. Now you get to ride Julie again until she cums inside you. Then you will feel a completely different sensation."

Myra looked down at Julie, tied and helpless, and asked "Your tits look so good Julie, do you mind if I play with them?"

Julie smiled, "I was hoping you would say that Myra, do whatever you want."

Myra started playing with Julie's tits and then started to tweak her nipples. As she did, Myra started to ride Julie's clit again. This time she rode her slowly and savored the feel of having a clit inside her. Julie moved her hips slowly. Each time she moved, she thrust her hips up high and pushed her clit deep inside Myra's cunt.

Julie said to Marge, "Your daughter's cunt is soaked! I am trying to hold back, but I am almost there."

Julie giggled when she saw that Marge was fingering her own cunt and then looked to her sister, and Becca was doing the same thing. Julie moaned loudly, "Oh fuck!"

Julie's clit started to pulsate inside Myra's cunt. That sent Myra over the edge and she came again, harder than the first time. Julie cum spewed out of her clit like a fire hose. After an eternity, Julie's hips fell back on to the bed and she laid there exhausted.

Myra looked at her mother, "Mom, I made a mess again. This time worst than the first."

Mom came over and rubbed her daughter's cunt and then kissed her. "You are a squirter dear. You just squirted your cum all over both you and Julie. I am a squirter too dear, I was hoping you would be too. You have no idea how much fun you are going have sweetie."

Becca said, "Myra slide down and put your cunt over Julie's face and she will lick you clean." Myra repositioned herself so her cunt was on Julie's face and as Julie licked her cunt clean, she leaned over and took Julie's clit in her mouth and suckled her clean. Then Myra snaked her tongue to Julie's smooth "lady parts." Both of the girls just sat there and savored the after glow.

Becca went over and released Julie's wrists and the two women hugged and kissed. Then Myra and her mom joined in the group hug.

Becca said, "Okay Myra, you are woman now. Now we are going to let the guards back in so they can lead us back to the dungeon. There, we will all fuck them like the whores we have all become."

The guards came back into Becca's bedroom told the women to line up. All the women had their wrists tied behind their backs. Becca was at the lead and the other girls were put behind them. They were led to where the rest of the other girls were and all the women had their wrists tied behind their backs and were tied in a slave formation and led down the halls of the palace and out into the streets of London, bare assed naked and tied.

The girls had gotten used to being displayed like livestock and no longer had any sense of shame or modesty. They were all filthy and people pointed and gawked at them. As they walked, Becca noticed a few women in the crowded were naked and tied as well. She told the guards to stop so she could talk to one of the women.

Once Becca was in front of the naked woman she asked, "Why are you like this girl? Has someone assaulted you?"

The girl curtsied respectfully and then said, "No Your Majesty, I am like this because I wanted to show my support for all you are going through. Your sacrifices, and those of the other women, are saving the lives of all the citizens of London."

"I was so inspired by your courage that I took off my clothes and had my husband tie me like this. I am going to stay like this until all of you have been returned safely."

"What is your name dear?"

"My proper name is Adrienne, Your Majesty, but most people call me Addy."

The queen said, "Thank you Addy for your support. It will gives us all the courage we need to face the ordeals ahead of us.

The queen was so touched by what Addy said, that she wanted to hug her. Obviously, with both women tied, that was not possible. So the women pressed their bodies close together, tits touching as the queen spread her thighs so that she could press her cunt on to Addy's cunt.

Both women were lost in their emotional lust and ignored that what they were doing could be seen by hundreds of people. They continued to grind their cunts against each other, not caring who was watching. Finally the women shuddered as their cunts convulsed and they leaned against each other until they settled down.

As they separated, Becca and Addy looked at each other and Becca started to chuckle. "Addy, I am afraid that I have fouled your beautiful body dear. The shit from my body is now smeared on yours. I am sorry sweetie."

Addy smiled proudly. "Please Your Majesty, I am thrilled to be able to share such an intimate moment with you. I am honored that your shit is on me now."

The queen looked to the guard and said, "Get the address of this brave and gentle woman. When we have returned, I want her, and her family, invited to the palace for dinner with myself and His Highness, the King."

Becca continued, "In fact get the names and addresses of all the other women that are sharing in our sacrifice so that I can honor them all."

Addy curtsied respectfully and said, "Thank you Your Highness, you and the other women are an inspiration to all women throughout the kingdom."

The last thing Addy saw was the queen's beautiful ass with the jewel protruding lewdly from her asshole.