The Queen's Sacrifice Pt. 04

Story Info
The girls continue to learn how to be whores.
2.9k words
4.5
4.9k
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story based on a 14th century attack on the city of London. This attack really did happen, however I decided to "rewrite" history. Everything that happens to the women in this story is consensual.

This is where Chapter 4 ended:

The women of the royal family were sucking the guard's cocks. Finally the men were about ready to explode. Becca's mom, Honey went first and took her man's cock into her mouth. In time all of the women had cocks in their mouths and the men were close to exploding. The women dipped fingers into their own cunts which were soaked by now. Julie used her finger to wipe the pre cum off of her dribbling clit.

Just as the men shot their first spurt, all the girls moved their wet fingers to the men's assholes and pushed upwards. Sue explained to the shocked women, "What the girls are doing now is milking the men's prostates. This will cause them to shoot long and hard."

Sure enough, after the first spurt, the girls leaned back and let the men cum all over their faces and hair. Soon the women were all drenched and then leaned over to suck the cocks dry. It was obvious the men were totally spent.

The girls then pulled the men's pants up and kissed their cocks one last time before they zipped them up. Then Becca said to the men, "How many other men can say they have had their cocks sucked by the royal family."

With cum dripping from their faces, the girls curtsied and thanked the guards. Sue chuckled and said, "I wonder if anyone will believe them when they say they got sucked by the queen and her family?"

and now:

The guards took a moment to settle down and get dressed. Then the guard in charge said, "Please enjoy your meals ladies, we will come back in a bit to take you back to the dungeon."

All the women sat around naked as they ate. All they had on were their collars with the jeweled plugs in their asses. The members of the royal family that had just sucked the cocks of the guards made no attempt to wipe their faces.

Myra looked to Becca and smiled. Becca asked what made her smile? "I am smiling Becca, because you never wiped the cum from your faces, would you like me to help?"

Becca replied, "No thank you dear, its been my experience that after a session like that, I prefer to keep the cum on my face. I enjoy the scent and it keeps me aroused."

Myra just chucked and said, "I have so much to learn!"

Myra's mom, Marge laughed as she said, "Girl I am married 20 years now and I feel like I haven't learned a thing about sex until now."

The queen's Mom, Honey, asked the girls, "How are you doing ladies?"

Emily seemed to answer for all of them when she said, "Confused, but excited and at times terrified. But I have to admit so far, I have loved it all." She wiggled her ass a bit, "These plugs so erotic!"

Sue asked the girls, "What have you noticed about the food girls?"

One of the older women, Jenny, said "I have noticed the food is a good quality, but lacks spices. The fruit is exceptionally sweet. Also, I notice that you do not serve wine, but lots of water. Is there a reason for that Sue."

Sue smiled, "There is, come here Jenny."

Jenny moved to Sue and Sue cupped her tit, "Do you see those nasty shit streaks on my tits dear?" Jenny nodded. "Would you be a dear and lick my tits clean please?"

Jenny hesitated, but leaned in and sniffed Sue's shit streaked tits. "There is no smell. Why is that?"

Sue ignored her question and brought Jenny's face to her tits and Jenny licked them clean. After they were clean, Jenny continued to suckle her nipples. Sue moaned as she had a nice mini orgasm and then kissed Jenny lips. Sue said "Tell the girls what you noticed about my shit dear?"

Jenny blushed and said, "The shit actually tastes good. No smell and a sweet taste to it."

Sue explained, "That is because of your diet ladies. For the last few days Becca had our diets adjusted. No spices means our shit won't stink. The fruit gives our shit a sweeter taste and the water makes it soft and easier to swallow."

Myra looked up shocked, "Swallow? What do you mean?"

Becca said, "I know quite a few of the women that are with the bandits dear. They used to work in some of the whore houses here in London. I know they are into scat play. By changing our diets, it will make the scat play easier to deal with. When done properly, it is actually quite erotic."

Sue added, "Scat play is usually a female thing girls. Men like piss play, but women are more into scat play. Shitting on another woman, or being shit on, is an extreme form of dominance or submission. Obviously they will be the dominants. As part of the agreement Becca made, the women agreed to change their diet."

Becca smiled to all of the women, "Pick a partner ladies and lick each other's tits clean. Get used to the taste of shit girls."

Marge and Myra, mother and daughter, paired off and started sucking each other's tits. All of the other women followed their lead and soon the room hummed of women moaning and the scents of juicy cunt play filled the room.

After everyone had finished Becca asked, "How was it ladies?" They all giggled and said they enjoyed it.

Jenny asked Sue, "May I ask you a personal question dear?"

Sue laughed, "I just gave you a lesson about shit! What is more personal than that?"

After a good laugh Jenny asked, "I noticed your ass has markings on it dear. Why is that?"

Sue answered, "My husband is also my Master. When we got married, he was already in service to the queen as a member of her army. We both knew that we would be separated for long periods of time. Master Scott knew I have a wild sex drive, so he made arrangements for me to work in the brothel. By having me branded, he made sure everyone knew that while I was a whore, I was his wife. This sends the message that I will fuck around as a whore, but never get emotionally involved."

Sue turned around and bent over, her branding said one one cheek PROPERTY OF MASTER SCOTT on the other cheek is said WHORE AND WIFE. Sue said, "Go ahead ladies, you can take a closer look." The women got up and looked and then rubbed their hands along the print on her ass. Some got bold and licked her ass. Sue wiggled her ass playfully.

Sue stood up and said, this is not the only branding on me girls. She lifted her right tit and it showed that the underside of her tit was branded with the letter "S." "This branding was not my idea, she looked at the whore Annie, this was her idea. Explain it Annie."

Annie came forward and lifted her tit and exposed the same branding. The "S" stands for "The Secret Sisterhood of Sluts and Slaves." Then one by one, the other whores lifted their tits exposing the same branding. Then the royal family did the same thing; first Aunt Patti, then Honey (the queen mother), Nancy and finally Julie. Then all eyes went to Becca and she smiled as she lifted her tit exposing her branding as well.

Jenny asked, didn't that hurt? Becca explained, "It was the most painful thing I ever endured. The underside of our tits are extremely sensitive. When I was branded, it hurt so much that I passed out. When I woke up I noticed Julie and my mother were washing my ass and cunt. The pain was so intense I actually peed and shit myself. In spite of all of that, I am so glad I did it."

Myra asked, "Will we have to get branded as well?"

Becca said, "That is totally up to you girls. But I would not be surprised if you did end up deciding to get branded."

Sue then looked at the girls. "I have already punished Becca for you girls covering up before when the guards came in before, now it is time for the rest of you to be punished."

Sue continued, "Since this will be a first for the women that have not worked in the whore house, I will have them whipped first. Ladies go to where the wrist restraints are and extend you hands upwards."

Marge, Myra, Emily, Jenny (Jenny was the oldest woman there) and the rest of the women did as they were told and were soon tied with their arms above their heads.

The royal family (Becca, Julie, Honey and Aunt Patti) got behind some of the girls and then the whores (Sue, Nancy, Annie and Marsha) got behind the rest of the girls.

The tied women watched nervously as the other got the whips. The movements were both slow and terrifying. Jenny got so scared that she peed herself as she watched and waited.

Becca said, if you remember when Sue and Nancy whipped me they brought the whip handles to my mouth. I sucked them as if they were cocks and then lovingly kissed the tip. This is done on purpose girls, it is a sign of submissiveness, as well as indicating you are willingly accepting the whipping. If you chose not to be whipped, do not kiss the handle and you will be released.

The whores and royal family brought the handles to the mouths of the girls they were going to whip and each kissed it willingly. Becca smiled, "Good ladies. Now I know this sounds impossible, but you need to relax and savor the pain. In a few minutes you will crave the pain and want more. Do not try to fight the pleasure ladies. Give into the fact that you are likely pain sluts."

With that, the women stepped back and the stroke of the whips hit the girls asses for the first time. The whipping went across the girl's asses, thighs and back. The crack of the whip gave the room a sensually terrifying sound. Soon the whipping increased in tempo. Becca watched as the girls danced toe to toe with each strike.

The whores and royal family moved in front of the girls and started to whip their belly, tits, thighs and cunts. After a while some of the girl's bodies started to shudder as the force of their orgasms hit. It was easy to see how strong the orgasms were because the girls just hung limply from the wrists restraints.

Before the girls could remember what else happened to Becca when she was whipped, the whores and royal family moved in front of the girls and viciously kicked them in their cunts. Just as Becca did before, they also started to puke all over themselves and when cut down, the collapsed in the puddle of their own puke. It took a few minutes, but all of the women would reach between their legs and finger themselves to another orgasm and finally they lost control and pissed themselves.

The whores and royal family got blankets and covered the girls and they all drifted off to sleep. The whores and royal family got blankets for themselves and got on the floor and cuddled with the girls they had just whipped, laying the puddle of puke and piss.

The next morning the girls slowly woke up and looked around and giggled as they remembered what happened. Emily looked at Sue and spoke first, "Sue you were right. that was amazing! Once I got passed the initial shock of being whipped, I really started to enjoy it" All the other girls agreed and said similar things as they got up to stretch and get used to their assholes being plugged.

In a bit, the guards came in to take the plates away from last night's dinner. Becca said, "I think we all likely need a trip outside. Guards would you escort us please?"

The guards tied their hands behind their backs and led them to the fields in back of the palace. Becca was in the lead with the 13 other women behind in a slaves formation, all connected by the ropes from their collars.

As they went through the palace halls and then on to the streets of London, the people stared and gawked at the bizarre sight. When people realized that some of the naked women were members of the royal family, they knelt respectfully. Although the fields were behind the palace, the women could still be seen clearly by those that stayed to watch.

Sue had the girls untied and the ropes from their collars removed. She said, "I would imagine by now, between the high fiber food you have been eating and the fact that we have been plugged for a long time, many of you must be feeling uncomfortably 'full.' You have all paired up with women before so I will ask you to pair up again and let me explain what is going to happen."

"I am going to have one of you remove the plug from your partner. Once that is done, she will likely have to shit right away. The one still plugged with lay down and let the other one shit on her. I know this is extreme, but we will have to submit to this with the bandits in a few days."

Jenny asked, "OK, once that is done, what do we do?"

Becca smiled and said, "Let's not over think it. Once you have started the process, I am sure you will be able to decide what to do next. After you are finished, reverse roles. As I said before, if any of you can not do this, you are free to go and I will still be grateful for all you have done."

Realizing they were shy and confused, Becca looked at Sue and told her to lay down. Becca turned so that her ass was inches from Sue's tits facing Sue's feet. Sue reached up to remove the plug. Becca reached back for the plug and put it in her own mouth as she started to bear down, In a moment, Becca started to shit all over Sue's tits. Becca continued to shit all over Sue's tits, belly and even her face.

Becca turned around so she could look at Sue's face as she finished shitting on her belly. Becca reached out and smeared some of the shit on her own face and tits and then put some in her mouth. Becca then laid down on Sue, nipple to nipple, cunt to cunt and kissed Sue passionately. Soon the 2 of them were locked in a passionate position where they pressed their filthy cunts against each other in an erotic "Scissor."

As Becca and Sue went at it hot and heavy, the others started to get in position to do similar things. Myra laid down while Marge straddled her and started to shit. Marge laughed, "Your father would die of embarrassment if he saw us doing this, but I have to tell you Myra, I am loving this."

In time, the first round finished and the girls switch positions. As they did they became aware of the fact that a good portion of the city were watching them. That only made the excitement that much more intense. The women continued to degrade and debase themselves shitting on each other and playing with each other's filthy bodies as they came over and over again.

Finally they all laid on the ground totally spent. They legs spread wide, their cunts lewdly exposed as people watched them in shock. Finally Becca gave the command, "Okay girls, find each other's plug and reinsert them into each other's asshole."

Once that was done, the guards came over and reattached the ropes to the girl's collars and led them back in formation through the streets of London, back to the dungeon.

Becca told the royal family and the whores to go to the restraints. Once there the other women repeated the same things done to them last night. The royals and the whores were whipped, kicked and then laid in their own puke and piss to nap. The women covered them and took some time to talk quietly among themselves.

Becca started, "So ladies, how do you feel about all of this?"

Myra answered first, "Becca I am on overload, there are so many things happening to me that I never realized existed, the whipping, shitting, pissing, even puking. All of it nasty, yet I loved it all!"

Becca explained, that starting today, things would change. Now in addition to women, we are going to be fucked and abused by men. Remember girls, male bandits will use and abuse us as female bandits.

Myra looked up at her mother and started to sob. Becca said, "What is wrong dear?"

Myra explained, "I am still a virgin. I have never been with a man. I am scared."

Myra's mom, Marge, hugged her daughter and then asked Becca, "What can we do about that Ma'am?"

Becca thought and then smiled. "I think I have a solution Myra."

Watch for the next chapter as we find out what Becca's elegant solution is.