The Queen's Sacrifice Pt. 06

Story Info
Preparation of the Queen's whores gets nasty.
3.7k words
4.52
5.7k
4
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is how Chapter 5 ended:

As Becca and the women were led through the streets, Becca saw a naked women with her hands tied behind her back. Becca ordered the guards to stop and approached the girl.

Becca asked, "Woman, have you been assaulted?"

"No Your Majesty, I was so inspired by your courage that I took off my clothes and had my husband tie me like this. I am going to stay like this until all of you have been returned safely."

"What is your name dear?"

"My proper name is Adrienne, Your Majesty, but most people call me Addy."

The queen said, "Thank you Addy for your support. It will gives us all the courage we need to face the ordeals ahead of us.

The queen was so touched by what Addy said, that she wanted to hug her. Obviously, with both women tied, that was not possible. So the women pressed their bodies close together, tits touching as the queen spread her thighs so that she could press her cunt on to Addy's cunt.

Both women were lost in their emotional lust and ignored that what they were doing could be seen by hundreds of people. They continued to grind their cunts against each other, not caring who was watching. Finally both the women shuddered as their cunts convulsed and they leaned against each other until they settled down.

As they separated, Becca and Addy looked at each other and Becca started to chuckle. "Addy, I am afraid that I have fouled your beautiful body dear. The shit from my body is now smeared on yours. I am sorry sweetie."

Addy smiled proudly. "Please Your Majesty, I am thrilled to be able to share such an intimate moment with you. I am honored that your shit is on me now."

The queen looked to the guard and said, "Get the address of this brave and gentle woman. When we have returned, I want her and her family invited to the palace for dinner with myself and His Highness, the King."

Becca continued, "In fact get the names and addresses of all the other women that are sharing in our sacrifice so that I can honor them all."

Addy curtsied respectfully and said, "Thank you Your Highness, you and the other women are an inspiration to all women throughout the kingdom."

The last thing Addy saw was the queen's beautiful ass with the jewel protruding lewdly from her asshole.

And now:

The women were led into the dungeon and had their hands untied and were given something to eat and drink. The queen told the women, "Rest a bit ladies, because the guards are about to fuck us all. We have gotten used to having nasty sex with other women, now we must do the same with men. The guards selected have been done so for their sexual prowess along with the fact they are all especially "well endowed."

The women laughed nervously among themselves and then the queen looked to the head of the guards and pulled him into another room.

The guards name was Marcus and the queen smiled at him. "Marcus I need your services and your special skills. Remember I had told the girls, I worked in the whore house with Sue, back when I was a younger girl?"

Marcus nodded and the queen continued, "What I did not tell them that one of my favorite clients was a young guard in the King's service that took a special liking to me. Marcus, you and I both know that you realized, even back then, that I was the queen."

Marcus smiled, "Of course I did Your Majesty, but I also realized that you were a passionate woman that had needs the same as other women, so I was happy to pretend you were just another whore."

The queen's face lit up, "As I recall, you seem to take special pleasure in abusing and humiliating me, most likely because you knew I was the queen."

Marcus' smile revealed that she had hit upon the truth.

She continued, "OK dear, here is what I need. I need us to go back into the other room. I need you to be brutal to me, humiliate me, defile me, but most importantly, make me orgasm! I need the women to see that, in spite of pain and humiliation, they can orgasm and enjoy the humiliation as well."

She continued, "As their Queen, the women take their lead from my example. I am not worried about the whores or my royal family, I am worried about the common women like Myra and her Mom, Jenny, Emily and the others that are likely terrified. If they see that I can enjoy all the sensations, they will likely relax enough so that they can enjoy it as well."

Marcus smiled and bowed, "I will do my best Your Majesty. I promise by the time I am done with you, they will see what humiliation and lust actually looks like?"

They both laughed at Marcus' "cheeky" tone. The queen said, one last thing, "Give the inexperienced women to the guards that will be most likely to understand that, these girls are not whores and will need some special care. Can you do that for me please?"

Marcus was touched by the Queen's concern for her subjects and bowed again, "I promise I will personally pick out the guards that will understand the special needs of the women not so experienced and worldly."

The queen was obviously relieved and allowed herself to be led into the room with the other women and guards. Once they got into the room, things changed immediately for the queen.

Marcus grabbed the queen by her hair and dragged her into the dungeon. He screamed, "I am sick to death about you filthy royals thinking you are so much better than the rest of us."

The women in the room gasped at the fact that Marcus was using such a rude tone to a member of the royal family. Marcus yanked the queen by the hair and slapped her face, then he spit in her face. The queen sobbed as the spittle dripped from her face on to her tits.

He looked at the queen, standing there "terrified" in front of him. Marcus said loudly, "Take the plug out of your filthy asshole bitch!"

The plug had been in her asshole for a long time so she had a problem getting it out. Marcus looked to Myra, "Come here slut."

Myra crawled to the feet of the queen and then Marcus grabbed Myra by the hair, pulling her upright. "It seems your filthy queen's asshole is so nasty she can't get the plug out. Help the royal bitch."

Myra was angry at how Marcus was humiliating the queen and said "How dare you talk of the queen like that!"

Marcus was fast and slapped Myra so hard that she feel to the ground. The queen saw Myra's Mom, Marge, move to protect her daughter, but Becca shook her head and Julie grabbed Marge's wrist and whispered in her ear, "Don't interfere, this is exactly what Myra and all the other women need. They need to see first hand what is about to happen when we are turned over to the bandits. I know it is difficult Marge, but just watch."

Marcus grabbed Myra by the hair. "I gave you a command, do it!"

Myra was sobbing as she started to pull the plug from her queen's asshole. Becca smiled, "This is what awaits us sweetie, please do as he says and you will be amazed at the results."

Myra finally twisted the plug and then pulled and it slid from the queen's asshole. Marcus said, "Show the plug to everyone."

As Myra did Marcus said, "Look at that! The queen's "royal" asshole stinks, just like everyone else's asshole stinks. Myra, wiped the plug off on Her Majesty's face and tits."

Myra hand shook as she did as commanded and the queen was a filthy mess, again. Marcus said, "Rub the shit onto your face, tits and belly. Do it now and do not hesitate."

Myra looked to Becca and whispered, "I am sorry Your Majesty," and rubbed the queen's shit all over her body.

Marcus said, "Now rub the queen's cunt Myra."

Myra obeyed and was shocked to see how wet Becca's cunt was. Marcus smiled triumphantly, "See that? Her Royal Majesty is a slut, just like the rest of you."

Marcus moved to Myra and grabbed her cunt and played with it, then wiped his hand on Myra's face. "Smell that girl?"

Myra nodded.

Marcus said, "Tell the other whores here what do you smell?"

Myra looked at Marcus, "Please Sir don't make me say it." Marcus made a move as if he was going to slap her again and Myra said, "I smell my own cunt juices Sir. I am disgusted with myself, but I am more excited now then I have ever been before in my life."

The queen smiled at Myra and said, "Sit down Myra, I promise you, you are the not the only one with a wet cunt." The queen looked out the girls and saw some of them had their hands between their legs pleasuring themselves. Becca realized this was having exactly the impact on the girls she had hoped for.

She nodded to Marcus to continue.

Marcus roughly grabbed the queen and sat down putting the queen over his legs with the queen's ample ass pushed up high and exposed to everyone. His actions were swift and harsh, he started to spank the queen. The room was silent and all you heard was the sounds and Her Majesty being spanked like a little girl.

The spanking continued for a long time and then suddenly the queen screamed out and then her body went limp. Everyone realized the queen had just orgasmed. She laid there for a moment and then sighed.

As she sighed, Marcus felt something warm on his legs and knew the queen was pissing herself.

He allowed her to finish and then stood up and the queen fell into the puddle of her own piss on the floor. Marcus stood up and everyone could see Marcus' pants were soaked from the queen's piss. He then took off his clothes and the women gasped when they saw the size of his massive cock.

Marcus smiled wickedly and looked down on the queen and pissed on her. That seemed to send some of the girls over the edge as they moaned softly. After Marcus was done he told a few of the guards, "Fetch the vats of butter and lard."

When they returned Marcus told the queen to get on her hands and knees, When she obeyed, Marcus got behind her and used the mix of lard and butter to grease the queen's asshole. Then without any warning he pushed his cock into the queen's asshole.

The girls looked terrified and would come to realize later on that the jeweled plugs buried in their assholes was not just to humiliate them but to prepare for the anal fuckings they would have to endure by the bandits in a few days. The plugs stretched their assholes making anal penetration easier.

Becca started to moan softly, but as Marcus increased the speed and thrust of the fucking, soon the queen was moaning out loud like the bitch in heat she had become. When Marcus came, he screamed loudly and then started to slap the queen's ass and he emptied his balls into her bowels.

The queen collapsed and Marcus collapsed on top of her and they moaned softly in the afterglow. After a few minutes, Marcus pulled his cock out and then grabbed Becca's hair and pushed his shit covered cock to Becca's face. Becca never hesitated and licked his cock clean.

The girls were so entranced in watching the scene in front of them that they had not realized that the guards had taken off their clothes and stood naked. The guards then started to grab the girls and soon were fucking them as harshly as Marcus fucked their queen.

Soon the room was filled with the sights, sounds and scents of people having sex. Asses being slapped, women being pissed on, tits were being whipped and other kinky and nasty things happened all throughout the dungeon.

The queen herself was fucked again as well. After a few hours, Marcus nodded to his guards and they left the dungeon. The girls just laid there for a while, soaked in piss and cum oozing from their assholes and cunts. Finally, Honey, the queen's mother, stood up and said, "Tell me what you are feeling Ladies."

The ladies seemed unsure about what to see, until Jenny said, "Look, I am the oldest in here and truthfully, if my time on Earth ended now, I would be content, I have never, NEVER experienced anything like this, but I can tell you now, I wish I were young again so I could experience again for the rest of my life."

Emily asked, "Your Majesty, are we ready for the bandits yet?"

The queen smiled, "Almost Ladies." The queen went outside the chambers for a moment and then came back in.

"Ladies, there are still a few more things that need to be done to to prepare ourselves. There will be a few more terrible humiliations for us to endure. But from what I saw, we are almost ready. Please understand what is about to happen is done for a purpose."

She continued, "From this point on, think of yourselves as slave girls and you will be treated as such. It is a mindset we have to get used to if we are going to endure the next few days."

All of the slave girls were tied on more time and led out naked into the fields behind the palace.

Apparently the townspeople were told about what was about to happen and assembled to watch. Becca and the girls were pleased to see a lot of women out there naked and tied like they were.

This support of these women made it easier for the slave girls to endure what was going to happen.

People cheered for the slave girls as they were paraded through the streets to the field. Once in the fields, the girls were untied and told to get on hands and knees. Then the girls were told to reach back and grab their ankles and they were tied in that position, with their asses high up in the air.

Becca chuckled to herself at how far all of the women had come. Little more than a week ago, they were free woman, now they were slutty slave girls. None of the women seemed to be embarrassed at being tied naked in front of strangers in such a lewd position.

A man walked in front of the girls was the royal doctor and he said. "Ladies, I need you all to be prepared properly. Your bowels need to be cleaned completely because we know what will happen tomorrow. I am sorry to say, all of you will be rudely fucked anally, over and over again. The cleaner your bowels are the less likely of any sort of an infection setting in, so you must be cleaned out."

The doctor nodded to some women that were apparently his nurses. These women went behind each of the slave girls and pushed the lubricant into the girl's asshole. Then they used tubes and held bags upwards. The bags were filled with a mix of warm water and a soapy substance. The bags were held upwards and soon flowed into the girl's assholes into their bowels.

The people watching gasped at the terrible humiliation the slaves had to endure. The slave girls looked at each other in horror as the substance flooded their bowels into their bellies. From time to time the nurses would rub the girl's bellies to help the flow and soon the girls were so bloated that they looked like they were pregnant.

Once the doctor was convinced the girls were sufficiently full, he ordered the plugs to be installed again. Soon everyone could hear the moaning of the poor slave girls as their bellies and bowels all cramped up. All of the women, including Becca, stared to jiggle their asses, trying to find some kind of relief from the cramping.

Just when the girls thought the humiliation could not get any worse, the doctor nodded and the nurses pulled the plugs from their assholes. What happened next was beyond description, the pressure from the soapy mix in the slave girl's bowels caused the girls to shit explosively.

There was nothing the poor girls could do, they farted loudly as the shit was expelled violently. Then to add to their misery, the slave girls were placed so close together that they were being covered in shit from the girls closet to them. Soon many of the girls were crying.

The crying had the emotional release that all the girls needed. For the last week the poor slave girls had been subjected to extreme sexual sensations they had never experienced before. Nudity and humiliation had become commonplace for the girls. They long since lost any sense of shame, modesty or dignity. This is where the girls needed to be emotionally now.

One by one the slave girls were released and stood up. When they looked at each other, the sights were a mix of both sexual excitement and disgust. They were covered in shit, yet somehow that excited the girls. When they heard the townspeople cheering for them, that gave them encouragement.

The girls had their hands tied again behind their backs, ropes attached to their slave collars and were led away in the slave formation they had become accustomed to. Once back in the dungeon, all of the girls were made to stand above a grate,

Once everyone was untied, Becca made it a point to go from girl to girl hugging them and thanking them for their sacrifice to save the city. It did not matter to anyone that they were all a disgusting mess. The fact that the queen cared enough about them and loved them enough to hug and thank them was inspirational to the girls.

The queen's aunt, Aunt Patti, moved in front of the girls and said "Well aren't we all a pretty sight!"

In spite of their humiliation, the girls laughed. Just like the tears earlier, the laughter was a safety valve for what the girls were experiencing.

Aunt Patti continued, "By now you girls are aware that all of the members of the royal family, myself included, were prostitutes, not cheap whores, but high quality prostitutes. Everything that has been done to you has been meant to prepare you for what is about to happen."

"Based on the combined experiences of the royal family members and the prostitutes that Sue employs, as well as her own experiences, we have decided on the following. All of us are going to get cleaned up, squeaky clean and shaven as well."

The bandits are going to want us to be in pristine, clean condition, almost as if we were virgins. That will make the debasement, defilement and humiliation that we are going to suffer even more enjoyable for the bandits."

The queen thanked her aunt and then said, "Ladies, or maybe we should think of ourselves as slave girls and/or whores, I can't thank you enough for what you are going to do for the safety of the city. The sacrifice of the defilement of our bodies, is what is going to save the people of this city."

She continued, "You have seen the appreciation, love and concern that our people have shown for us. Those naked women being tied is a strong measure of how much the people appreciate our sacrifice. I will say again, if any of have changed your minds, please, there is no shame in asking to leave."

The women all looked around and Becca smiled as she saw everyone decided to finish the bizarre journey they started a week ago.

The chief of the guards, Marcus, stepped forward and smiled. "Thank you for your sacrifice ladies. Now if you will notice all of you are standing over grates. Reach up so that your wrists can be secured."

Once all of the women were tied with their arms above their heads, Marcus nodded to the nurses. The nurses came in with warm buckets of water and started to scrub all of the women clean.

Becca chuckled to herself and said, "Considering we are all covered in shit, cum, piss and sweat, getting us clean will be no easy task."

The women laughed as the nurses scrubbed them clean. Every so often there would be a moan as one of the women had their cunts, tits or assholes clean, which triggered a small orgasm.

Becca was pleased that all of the women had lost all of their inhibitions and could cum so easily now. Her thoughts were interrupted when the nurse fingered her asshole, triggering her own small orgasm.

Once the women were cleaned, the nurses started to soap up the girls cunts. Sue explained, "Having our cunts shaven will not only be a sign of our submission, but it will make us look like young virgins again. Trust me ladies, they will love that."

After every inch of their body was washed and shaven smooth, the nurses applied an oil to their bodies that gave them a nice scent and an erotic sheen. Marge turned to her daughter and said, "Your father is going to love this when we get back home!"

Finally the women were released and brought into a large chamber room. There were soft beds all around. The women paired up to sleep together and they all snuggled up tightly for last minute play time. All throughout the night moans and other sounds of sexual activity filled the room, as they all waited nervously for the next day.