The Queen's Sacrifice Pt. 07

Story Info
The Queen's pain and humiliation begins.
2.9k words
4.38
5.3k
7
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is how the last chapter ended:

Once all of the women were tied with their arms above their heads, Marcus nodded to the nurses. The nurses came in with warm buckets of water and started to scrub all of the women clean.

Becca chuckled to herself and said, "Considering we are all covered in shit, cum, piss, sweat, getting us clean will not be an easy task."

The women laughed as the nurses scrubbed them clean. Every so often there would be a moan as one of the women had their cunts, tits or assholes cleaned, which triggered a small orgasm.

Becca was pleased that all of the women had lost all of their inhibitions and could cum so easily now. Her thoughts were interrupted when the nurse fingered her asshole, triggering her own small orgasm.

Once the women were cleaned, the nurses started to soap up the girls cunts. Sue explained, "Having our cunts shaven will not only be a sign of our submission, but it will make us look like young virgins again. Trust me ladies, they will love that."

After every inch of their body was washed and shaven smooth, the nurses applied an oil to their bodies that gave them a nice scent and an erotic sheen. Marge turned to her daughter and said, "Your father is going to love this when we get back home!"

Finally the women were released and brought into a large chamber room. There were soft beds all around. The women paired up to sleep together and they all snuggled up tightly for last minute play time. All throughout the night moans and other sounds of sexual activity filled the room, as they all waited nervously for the next day.

And now:

The next morning the slave girls woke and things were different. The first thing they noticed was that they were allowed to wake up on their own. All throughout the last week, they had slept in the dungeon. They were usually awoken by the guards peeing on them. It actually got to the point that the girls enjoyed it.

Not only did they wake up alone, but they woke up in a bed with another woman. They were still naked, but still, waking up at your own time it seemed like such a luxury. In most cases, as soon as one of the slave girls woke up, they would start to play with the other girl until she woke up too and they would start to engage in some kind of sexual activity; fingering each other's cunt, licking tits or going down on each other.

After a bit they were all awake and the guards came into the rooms and tied their hands behind their backs and tied their slave collars together and the girls were led through the streets of London with the Queen at the head of the slave formation. As always, they were naked on their way to the fields behind the palace.

People cheered them and each morning, the crowds got larger and larger with more women watching them and supporting them by being naked also with their hands tied behind their backs. The girls were not untied as they peed and took their morning shits in front of the audience. Then the girls took turns licking each others shitty asses.

As the queen felt her mother, Honey, licking her ass, she smiled at Myra as Myra's mom was licking her dirty ass. In spite of their nervousness, the girls giggled at each other.

They were led back to the dungeon where they were given a light breakfast. The queen's aunt, Aunt Patti, explained why the fare was so much smaller than usual.

"Ladies, a lot of really nasty things are going to be happening to us today. The Queen's doctor thought we should have a light meal. At some point, most if us, if not all of us, are going to be puking as cocks are rammed down our throats. A light meal would make that easier for us."

The head guard, Marcus, told the slaves to stand on one of the grates and reach up. As they did their wrists were tied above their heads. The queen looked at the naked slaves and marveled at how in just a week, the women had gone from normal women to slaves. As slaves they now thought nothing about being paraded around naked, shitting and pissing in public and allowing themselves to be tied, and helpless, often whipped, without wondering why.

This time they were not whipped, instead they were washed again. Nurses seemed to make sure all of the women orgasmed as they had their cunts and assholes washed out. Each slave smiled and kissed the nurses to thank them for all they did.

Once they were all cleaned, the nurses applied a vanilla scented oil to their bodies that gave them all a sensual sheen in the light of the dungeon. Their assholes and cunts were rubbed with a generous amount of lard for lubricant. Their plugs were reinserted and the girls just waited.

After a moment, the mayor of London walked into the dungeon. All of the women, except the royal family, curtsied to him. The guards bowed respectfully. The mayor coughed nervously.

The queen smiled to herself thinking, "All the whores knew they mayor's secret. He liked to go to Sue's brothel wearing just a pair of his wife's knickers and have all the whores take turns spanking him. He is probably afraid one of Sue's whores might say something."

The mayor simply said, "Ladies, the entire city owes you a debt we can never hope to repay. I can't imagine what awaits you, but please remember, you have the entire city's respect for your sacrifice. If it were not for what you girls are doing, we would all likely be butchered by those horrible bandits. The city thanks you and I personally thank you."

Once he left, the queen stepped to the front and addressed the slaves. "Ladies, this is your last chance. Once we are tied, there is no going back. The bandits will not release us until they have had their fun with us."

The ladies, even the whores, looked nervously at each other, but nodded in consent.

The queen turned to Marcus and said, "I guess we are ready!"

All of the women were caught by surprise when the guards all stood and applauded. One by one, the guards all hugged the slaves and thanked them individually.

The girls were tied and led through the streets. This time the crowds stared at them silently as they walked. The city knew this was the day the poor girls had been dreading. The queen thought to herself, "They have been prepared as best they could for what was coming. All of them willing accepted their fate and I think, most are actually looking forward to it."

As the queen walked, she remembered how it all started with a speech she was forced to make. It seemed ages ago since she had to say:

"Ladies, of London, I would never ask you to do something I would not do myself." With that the queen opened her robe and the crowd expressed shock. The robe fell from her shoulders and the queen stood in front of everyone, stark naked.

The queen was middle aged and her body reflected that. Like all women of wealth, she was somewhat overweight, with large breasts (40DD) and that sagged. The chill in the air made her nipples hard like small diamonds on her breasts. Her belly was flat and her thighs were thick.

Most people stared at her pussy. Like all women of that day it was unshaven and her curly pubic hair was a mix of red and gray. She turned around and bent over. As she did, people gasped to see a jeweled plug protruding from her ample ass. Then when she turned to face the crowd again, she lifted her neck to draw attention to the fact that she was wearing a slave collar.

The queen continued to addressed the crowd, "The collar I am wearing along with the device in my backside were in sacks that the bandit sent. All women going to the bandits camp must wear them. As I ask for women to join me, I do not make this request lightly. I have been told it will be as degrading in that we will be treated as sexual animals."

The Queen nodded and one of the guards tied her behind her back forced her breasts out in a more prominent position.

Undeterred she said, "Ladies, I ask you to consider that if you are willing to sacrifice your dignity for the greater good of the city. Consider the terrible things that the city and the population will suffer. In all likelihood, you would be sexually violated anyway."

As she remembered making that speech that set all of the events of this last week in motion, the queen shook her head. She thought "That seemed like an eternity ago and here we are now crossing the bridge to surrender our bodies to the bandits."

Then she saw the man all of London feared the most, the head of the bandits, Jack Kane. The bandit's face lit up and he saw the queen herself was leading the entourage of women.

He yelled out, "Look boys, here is the queen herself, naked like the filthy whore she really is! I told you we were in for a good time!"

Jack stepped forward and smiled as he bowed to the queen. His tone was sarcastic and rude, "What a great honor to have the great lady herself here to tend to the needs of all my men and women."

The queen was not in the mood for any bullshit and simply said, "Shut your foul mouth and get on with your filthy deeds!"

Jack took a step closer and grabbed the queen by the neck, "Little lady, you might want to show more respect considering your life is literally in my hand." The bandit tightened the grip on her neck to demonstrate his point. The queen gasped for air until he released her throat.

"From this point on, you will show respect for all of my men and women. You will call me Master, my men shall be addressed as 'Sir' and my women as 'Lady.' Understand?"

Realizing the fate of her city hung on her next words, the queen gracefully curtsied and said "Yes Master." The rest of the women took the queen's lead and curtsied as well and said in unison, "Yes Master."

Jack said, "That's better." and took the rope and led the slave to a clearing. There the slaves saw 3 naked men. Their eyes went to their massive cocks. They were huge. The girls were both terrified and excited at the same time.

Jack said, "I thought your girls would like a glimpse of what awaits them." He smiled wickedly and said, "Your Majesty, I am sure you know what happens next."

Jack untied the queen as the bandits untied the rest of the girls.

The queen walked to the men and said politely, "Would one of you men be so kind as to remove the plug from my backside please?"

Before they could react, Jack walked up and grabbed the plug and pulled it from her asshole. Then he wiped the plug on the queen's face. He seemed disappointed that there was no shit on the plug. He sneered, "Not to worry."

Jack called out, "Molly come up here please dear?"

The girl named Molly stepped forward and smiled. She wore a long skirt down to her knees that looked like it had not been washed for weeks. Jack said, "You know what to do Love."

Molly then lifted her skirt to her waist and pulled her dirty knickers to her ankles and squatted low to shit. The bandits all hooted and cheered as she left a nasty pile of shit on the ground.

Jack said, "Go on Molly, do as we planned girl."

Molly dipped her hands in the warm, soft shit and the walked to the queen and smeared the shit on her face, tits and belly. Becca noticed that she smell was not bad and was grateful that the bandits had kept their promise and had the women adjust their diets.

Molly sneered. "A present from a loyal subject to Her Royal Majesty. Do you like it Your Highness?"

The queen refused to allow her dignity to be robbed of her and simply said, "Thank you Lady Molly, its lovely."

The slave girls smiled to themselves at seeing how their beloved queen handled the situation with as much dignity and grace as possible.

The upset Molly who was hoping for the queen to break down and cry from the humiliation. She went to the Becca and slapped her face and then spit on it. Becca simply smiled sweetly and said "Thank you again Lady Molly."

Molly went to slap the queen again, but Jack grabbed her wrist. "There will be more than enough time for that later girl. We have 3 days to break the will of the queen and all her followers. Go take one of the girls and make her lick your ass clean. That should be fun."

Before Molly had a chance, Honey, the queen's mother, stepped forward, "If my daughter must suffer humiliation, so will I."

She got to her knees, as she did her big tits jiggled. That amused Molly who simply turned around and bent over to get her dirty ass licked clean.

As Honey licked her dirty ass, Molly pissed on her face. Molly laughed as she turned around and slapped the queen's mother and then spit on her.

"Fucking royal bitches! I hate you all."

To make her point, Molly kicked Honey's cunt.

Poor Honey was still tied, all she could do was roll around on the ground in agony.

Naturally the bandits loved this and cheered.

Jack looked to Queen Becca who was now covered in Molly's shit. "Okay Your Majesty, tend to my men."

The queen looked to the man with the biggest cock and said, "Sir, would you please be so kind as to lay on the ground?"

As the man laid down, his massive cock was sticking straight up.

Becca was grateful that the nurses had lubed her asshole. She turned to face the man's feet and then squatted low and impale her lubed asshole on to his huge cock. Once she could feel his balls pressing into her ass cheeks, she leaned back, exposing her cunt.

The second man straddled the man on the ground and then pushed his cock into the queen's cunt. Finally Becca looked to the last man and opened her mouth wide.

He put his cock in her mouth and started to fuck her face.

Becca undulated her hips so should could feel the cocks in her cunt and asshole pushing inside both holes. As she did that, the man with the cock in her mouth, grabbed Becca by the ears and forced her head back and forth.

All Becca could do was gasp for air. She felt a familiar sensation and soon she pulled off his cock and puked all over herself. She was filthy again. Undeterred, she took his cock in her mouth to finish the task.

The bizarre scene continued until suddenly the man in her ass moaned loudly and emptied his balls into Becca's asshole. That triggered the others and soon her cunt and face were dripping of cum.

The man in her cunt stood up with cum dripping from his cock. The underneath, pushed Becca off of him, freeing his cock from her asshole. The man that was fucking Becca's face grabbed Becca by the hair and pulled her into a kneeling position.

As they presented their cocks to her, she submissively licked them all clean. Becca tasted her cunt on one cock and then licked her own shit from the other. Once they were done, the man with the biggest cock slapped Becca so hard that she fell to the ground.

Jack called out, "Get on your hands and knees, Your Majesty."

Once on hands and knees, The first man pissed on her face and hair as the other pissed on her ass. Becca could feel the piss dripping between her ass cheeks into her battered asshole.

Finally the last one forced the queen to lay on her back and pissed all over the queen's tits and cunt. They all spit on her and then walked away.

Jack Kane decided one more act was needed. He walked to the queen's spread legs and reared his leg back and kicked her cunt. The queen rolled up in a ball and cried softly at Jack's feet.

Jack had made his point.

Jack Kane looked at the other women and saw anger in their faces. They were infuriated that people would treat their beloved queen in such a disgusting way.

Jack leered at them. "Don't feel bad ladies, your time time is coming too! He have deliberately chosen men that hate the city because they lost relatives in previous battles. They all have personal hatred about the city and the queen. You will not become the subject of that hate."

Jack looked to his men, "Enjoy yourself boys."

What followed was brutal.