The Quest for Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep up cutie." The nymph grabbed Fiona's hand once again and the sorceress found herself skipping along with her. Laughter filled the air as they headed towards the fabled library she desperately sought. Though she found herself wondering if she still cared. Part of her did of course, the surge of energy, power, and excitement that knowledge would bring her. Yet, she found herself wondering what other types of knowledge she would learn. For the world of pleasure had just been revealed to her. She had always ignored her body's needs and desires in the past. Blocked it out in pursuits deemed more worthy in the courts of humans.

Though, she wasn't in the realm of man now. A fact that Ambirosi wouldn't let her forget any time soon. Several times during their journey they had paused. Her glowing blue orbs had a completely different effect on Fiona than Selestia's did. Instead of making her feel submissive Rosi's made her feel giddy. Almost airheaded and silly. Thoughts slipped from her mind like popping bubbles. Then the giggling Fae would hug her and whisper into her ear. Fiona melted each time, longing for the nymph to go down on her once again. The first time they stopped the sorceress got exactly what she craved.

The second time, however. She learned of new pleasures. For Rosi had pressed down on her shoulders, making the redhead kneel before her. The sorceress' mouth salivated knowing exactly what the sexy nymph wanted. Her mind resisted at first, thinking it improper. Yet, as she kneeled so close to those legs, spread shoulder length apart she inhaled the most intriguing scent with a deep breath. Ten times more potent than the vulva shaped flower. Thus, she found herself leaning closer, and closer. Taking deeper breaths, licking her salivating lips. Her feeble resistance soon fizzled away.

Once her tongue tasted the sweet nectar between Ambirosi's legs she couldn't stop herself. Time had no meaning as she brought the nymph to several screaming orgasms. By the time Rosi had stopped her the sorceress found herself laying on the cold grass. Her dress soaked with morning dew. The nymph upon her back, panting, covered in sweat, stretching like a cat. Fiona felt dazed and high from lack of breath and the unique nectar filling her belly, spreading warmth throughout her tingling veins.

They had cuddled and Fiona found herself drifting to sleep with Rosi's hand between her legs. Orgasmic dreams flowed freely. That moment had been something Fiona had never experienced. A first of many she was sure, or secretly hoped.

The memory made her smile as the nymph pulled her quickly through the forest. Her dress had mostly dried. Though Rosi insisted she leave it tied loosely, giving off amble view of her cleavage. It had taken a while for the blush to fade from her cheeks. Fiona Crowley wasn't used to so much intimate attention. It did feel nice when the nymph would glance at her playfully. What harm would there be in showing a little skin out here? It wasn't like being at court with hundreds of gross men's eyes creeping on her.

A large tree, free of vines appeared before them in the distance. It didn't look special at first glance, but Fiona felt the energy flowing from it was they got closer. Something only a magic user would sense. It was faint, barely detectible. Ever since she drank deeply of the nymph's nectar her face had been tingling. It felt as if her senses were heightened. Would she have noticed the magical energy given off by the tree otherwise? Without Rosi's help she might have simply walked around in circles in the vast forest until she gave up on the search.

No sense in dwelling on what ifs though. She had made it! And the nymph kept skipping. She wasn't slowing down. Fiona started to get scared, heart racing, stomach rising into her chest. They were practically running right for the massive tree trunk. Her heart rose into her throat as she closed her eyes, panicking. The moment of impact never came. Instead, a strange static feeling washed over her body rather than face planting the old bark. She let out the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding and opened her eyes.

Marvelous splendor met her eyes. For they stood inside a tree much larger than they had practically ran into. Fiona looked up and gasped. The hallow tree extended up as far as her eyes could see. Wooden platforms circled the wooden walls climbing up into the darkness. A stunning sight in of itself, but that's not what caught her attention. Books, thousands upon thousands, maybe more. There were shelves upon shelves on every platform. She knew it would be grand, but she had never dreamt the hidden library would be this spectacular.

She had almost forgotten the warm hand that grasped her own. Until it squeezed and tickled her palm. Fiona giggled and looked down. Rosi smiled at her and brought her other hand to the sorceress' chin, closing her jaw.

"Welcome to the master's home. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to meet you." The blue haired fae leaned in close, biting her lower lip. By now Fiona had no thoughts of resisting. She closed the gap and sighed happily as their lips met. Pasion filled the air as her eyes fluttered, knees going weak once again. Her body wanted nothing more than to fully give in once again. To feel the pleasures this woman could bring her. However, being this close to the library had her distracted in completely another way. Her inquisitive mind simply couldn't let it go. She had made it, finally! The excitement cleared the giddy emptiness from her mind. Being around Rosi had been fun and distracting in the most pleasurable ways. However, nothing could hinder her core desire to learn. Not this close to the library she had dreamed about for years.

Her eyes drifted from the beautiful nymph and once again looked up. The desire to learn from such knowledge couldn't be contained. Not even by the amazing pleasures that had been awoken within her. Surely, she could make time for both, right?

Rosi slowed her kiss, opening her eyes and smiled. "See something you like sweety?" She purred, giggling softly when the sorceress nodded, her lips kissing the air. So distracted Fiona was she hadn't noticed they stopped kissing. Even though the nymph spoke to her. "I'm sure he won't mind, go explore. I'll fetch him for you."

Then Fiona stood there alone. Hearing faint laughter drift away. She blinked and realized the nymph had left her. Left her alone in the library she had been aching to visit for the longest time. Her lips widened into a smile like one that woke up to find countless presents laid out before them. Where to start? She hadn't the faintest idea. A small part of her worried that it was all too good to be true. After struggling to resist temptations at every turn she had finally made it. She could worry about her situation in a minute.

One thing she knew, she wouldn't get anywhere standing there like a lost child! She skipped towards the ladder, giggling like a schoolgirl. Knowledge untold of awaited her gaze. She climbed the first, tallest ladder, breathing heavily. Not from strain but from excitement. In her giddiness she forgot to bring a light. Not that she really needed one of the torches in the main room. Bringing fire so close to all these precious books simply would not do after all. She splayed her fingers and spoke with confidence she hadn't felt since entering the forest.

"Creare lucem." Two orbs of light formed within her palms, rising above her to hover at her shoulders. Perfect. The grand halls revealed themselves to the light, and her puzzlement. Fiona glanced below. The walls were that of a tree and while the room was vast it was still shaped like a tree. Yet she climbed the ladder to the first level of the library, and it expanded into a maze of shelves and pathways far beyond where the tree's walls appeared to be at below. There were even more ladders going up as far as she could see.

If each level expanded like the first, she couldn't imagine just how many books were kept here. She wandered the halls, browsing the tombs. None of them were magical books. History, geographic, mathematical... She kept going. Maybe the tombs she sought would be on another level as this one appeared to be filled with books a regular library would have.

Around a bend she came to a sitting area with cushions laid around a table. A candle flickered light brightly. A young child, maybe eight years of age sat amongst the pillows. She lounged with a book in her lap and a bored expression on her face. Emerald green skin with darker green hair. She wore a white night gown with her legs pulled inside. The child looked up; her vibrant green eyes were silted like a snake's.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." Fiona said with a disarming smile, covering her cleavage self-consciously. "I'm also sorry about my state of dress. I had a run in with a thorny plant." Among other things she didn't dare speak of.

"It's ok, are you here to see my parents?" She smiled back, looking curious, closing the book. "I'm Verde."

"I suppose I am here to meet them. I was hoping to make use of this fantastic library. It's nice to meet you Verde, that's a lovely name. Mine is Fiona. What are you reading?"

"Oh, just boring studies. I have to learn poppa says." Verde rolled her eyes.

"You don't like to read? I love to read. We don't have a library like this where I come from." The sorceress said with wonder. It still amazed her how magical the place was. Even though she hadn't found the actual magical tombs yet.

"Sometimes I like reading, this one is poorly written though. It's on fauna and flora, dreadfully boring I'm afraid, more like an encyclopedia really. I like folklore and myths much more. They're exciting. Did you have to read boring subjects where you're from?" She looked eager to learn. "Where is that, by the way?"

"I did, never know when you'll need the knowledge even though it feels useless while learning it. I live in a grand citadel called Saelmere."

"I've read of that! Towers that climb up to the heavens, great walls surround the citadel. More walls protect the rest of the city. My mother doesn't trust people from there though. She says humans don't like our kind."

"That's not true. Perhaps some but not everyone dislikes Fae."

"That's what poppa says but I still have to learn everything about humans. You seem nice though? Momma said humans don't venture here anymore. They aren't welcome she says."

Fiona looked a little worried at that. What exactly did the scouting party do when they came here? Are they the reason a large vine wall had been grown? Or the mist that surrounds the forest like a green cloud? She had so many questions that she didn't want to ask Verde. She'd have to ask the wizard Enorim though. Surely, he would know.

"You seem nice too. I've only met a few Fae so far. The other two were um, quite playful."

"You met Rosi and Sele? They're my favorite!"

"How'd you know which two I spoke of?"

"Well, I heard Rosi's bubbly voice a few moments ago," she shrugged, "just assumed." Verde shrugged and smiled. Then her cheeks turned darker green. "Her voice carries." She giggled shyly. Fiona gathered that Verde knew quite a bit about the nymph's nature by the looks of her cheeks. Best change the subject.

"Is there a section for magical tombs by chance?" She thought about being subtle but couldn't resist. Verde's face lit up excitedly.

"You know magic too?" Verde perked up, smiling, showing off sharp incisors. Her long-pointed ears revealing themselves from her dark green hair as her eyes got brighter, almost glowing. Most Fae—according to her records—were magically inclined. That's one of the reasons humans feared them. The common folk even feared wizards and sorceress like her. They simply didn't understand magic. Humans were notoriously dangerous towards things they didn't understand. Fiona hoped nothing bad happened between the Fae and the group that preceded her.

"I love magic." Fiona raised her hand and the orbs floating behind her glided around her hand before returning to their place.

"That's awesome!" She clapped. "Poppa says I have to learn from this boring level before I can go to the fourth level." She looked around and then leaned forward, whispering. "But momma took me up there once. She's much more powerful than poppa. Don't tell him I said that." She added with a chuckle.

"Secret's safe with me." Fiona said genuinely. "So, the magic section is on the fourth level?"

"Yup, you'll have to be let in though. It's locked. Camille, the librarian, says they locked it shortly after I was born. There were some intruders that snuck in."

Fiona gulped. "How long ago was that? Eight years ago?" She asked inquisitively. She didn't remember any written incidents about the forest that long ago. The forest was a peaceful place before recently. Some humans made regular visits. Even friends of the guardians. That's how she knew about them. By listening to the tales of those that traded regularly with the wizards, and even some Fae.

"No silly. I'm six..." The young girl held up six fingers proudly. Fiona stared at her, confused. Even six years ago things were mostly peaceful. There was a minor incident with the Thriae around then. The hive had tried to expand its borders at one of the kingdom's local mines. But peace had been negotiated with help from old Magus and his apprentice. "...months old."

"What?" She choked, eyes widening, "You look a lot older." Fiona replied, inconceivably.

"Momma says I'm one of a kind..." A bright yellow light buzzed between them. The blur stopped and Fiona realized it was a tiny fairy. "Hi Camille." Verde said with a sigh, rolling her eyes annoyingly.

"Young lady... didn't your parents ever warn you about talking to humans?" The bug sized woman said in a high-pitched voice. The child rolled her eyes again.

"Yup, dangerous feral creatures they are." She said in a mocking tone, wagging her finger. Then she looked at Fiona and smiled. "She doesn't look feral to me. We were having a pleasant conversation... before you showed up." Venom filled her voice at the end.

"That's no excuse, wait till I tell your mother. She'll be furious. Off with you." Camille said waving the child off. "To bed with you. I'll deal with the human."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..." Verde rose to her feet and plopped the book on the ground, glancing at Fiona. "It was nice talking to you, feral creature." She giggled as the fairy zipped around angrily like an annoying wasp.

"It was nice talking to you too Verde."

"Bye Fiona." Verde skipped off humming to herself.

The fairy flew an inch from Fiona's face. Her tiny face furious. "What exactly do you think you're doing here?"

"I came seeking knowledge, you?" She replied in the same mocking tone the kid had given the fairy.

"I... We'll see what the master has to say about all this!" And just like that she flew off, leaving the dangerous human by herself. Verde was nowhere to be seen so Fiona decided now would be a good time to check out that fourth level. It's the reason she came all this way after all. Forgetting about the little detail Verde said about it being locked. She briefly wondered who the child's parents were; wondering what type of Fae they were. She looked more human than most, besides the obvious green skin, hair and odd, yet beautiful eyes. Or her long pointed ears. Six months old though? None of her books listed any Fae or humanoid creature that grew that fast.

Several ladders later she came to a platform that had an iron gate with bars that extended from floor to ceiling. Fiona face palmed, remembering what Verde said about the magical tombs being locked away. She didn't think using a spell to unlock the door would go over too well. Based on everything she'd heard so far. The sorceress looked back down and had a moment of vertigo. She didn't realize she had climbed so high up. Her stomach flipped as the world around her spun.

The world blurred and spun as she fell backwards. The iron shifted as static shocked her body. Instinctively she tried to shift through the bars to safety. The iron, however, didn't like that. The following shocks burned as Fiona cried out painfully, hands reacting defensively.

Crackle and pop!

The loud sound echoed throughout the large tree.

The sorceress rolled away from the edge. Finally feeling the vertigo fade away. It was then that she realized she had blasted the gate's lock and rolled inside.

Oops...

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission, right? Wasn't that the excuse she made before starting her journey? Hopefully the 'master' would understand. She rose to her feet. The last bit of vertigo made her feel sick for just a moment longer before she felt comfortable moving again.

Unlike the first level of the library, this one didn't appear to expand quite so far beyond the tree's hallow walls. Ok she gave up trying to understand how the place worked. It was magical, clearly. The giant, ancient tree was just a gateway or something. The guardians have clearly been protecting the forest for generations. It made sense that they would know a lot more about magic than human court wizards and sorceresses. Especially if they've been hoarding all this knowledge to themselves!

What other secrets were they keeping? No, know your limits Fiona, she thought to herself. If she didn't want to get kicked out, she'd have to be respectful. You know, like not break into a locked area...

Fiona did the one thing she shouldn't have as she rose to her feet. She glanced at all the shelves packed full of magical tombs. The very thing she had been craving. Nothing could stop her from peeking within, exploring the private collection of knowledge.

~*~

The yellow fairy Camille buzzed into the Lay line chamber like an annoying wasp. Flying past Rosi laying in a puddle of her own juices. The fairy didn't have to wonder what had overcome the nymph when she glanced at the magical lay line. Enorim leaned back against the water's rim, arms holding his upper body out of the water, head laying back against the cold floor. His skin had changed from pinkish to light grey. Large white horns curled back with his blue hair. Even though many of his features had changed, his face remained the same. Pleasure and pure bliss were written all over it.

Viridis was in his lap, hands holding onto his shoulders, legs curled around his waist. Her outstretched wings flapped each time she rose upon his thick shaft. The water splashed against them in waves as they thrust against each other. Their cries of sexual bliss echoed throughout the chamber. Ever since accepting his fate the two had fucked every chance they got. Enorim's sex drive had gone through the roof, never satiated.

Luckily, his succubus lover not only enjoyed sharing him, she encouraged him to play with the Fae. Close at hand he had the two gorgeous nymphs always teasing and tempting him. It wouldn't be long before he ventured out to hunt and seduce others. For the time being though, Viridis loved having him close by as they raised their Nephalem daughter together.

Her claws dug into his flesh as she sped up, leaving trails of blood. "I'll never get enough of you filling me!" She cried out, swatting at the yellow buzzing light that flew around them. Their grunts and moans tuned out the fairy's alarming, high pitched frantic voice. "That's it, baby, don't stop!" The succubus leaned forward, attacking his lips with a passionate kiss. She loved seeing his eyes flutter as he approached climax, encouraging him by squeezing her legs tighter around his waist.

Their bodies slapping against each other echoed loudly throughout the chamber, along with their moans. Nothing felt better than the way his seed filled her up. It was the most potent meal she'd ever had. And yet, he never withered away like all humans did. Instead, the magical waters changed him into a powerful incubus. His seed had even become addicting. Right now, she didn't care about the urgency in the fairy's cries. She just needed her fix, and she was going to get it.