The Quest for Knowledge

Story Info
A sorceress faces off against an Incubus, who will prevail?
21.8k words
4.83
13.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
434 Followers

This Story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 by Yshomatsu

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this story or portions thereof in any form whatsoever. The following is meant for Adults only, if you are under the age of 18 leave now. This story has elements of NonHuman, Erotic Horror, Corruption and mild Mind Control. If any of that bothers you then turn back now. If not, enjoy.

The quest for knowledge

The enchanted forest, home of many Fae, had gone dark. It wasn't like the sun never shined over the land. No, not dark in that sense. There was a presence within that kept its bordered shrouded behind a thick green mist. Anyone foolish enough to enter would never been seen again.

Before the mysterious vapor appeared, there were always two guardians protecting the land's magical ley line. All communication from them—a master and an apprentice—had gone silent. Together they kept the land safe. No one outside the guardians knew what was protected within the vast, beautiful forest.

Many speculated that they had failed, and a great evil had been unleashed. Local kingdoms were rallying their forces, calling their banner men. They believed that if left unchecked the evil would consume the world.

A slender form stood several hundred yards off from the green cloud. Her cloak held tightly, hood pulled, almost covering her eyes.

Fiona Crowley, a court sorceress that only cared about one thing. Increasing her magical prowess. If the guardians had truly fallen that meant their hidden library would be abandoned. Even if a sinister evil had been unleashed. What would it care about reading books?

Knowledge eternal could be hers. She just had to have the strength of will, to take it. Before the foolish king marched through the mist with his army, intent on destroying everything within.

She spat on the ground. The stupid monarchy and their leader's rash decision making. It pissed her off when King Leoric ignored her at court, attempting to explain why the forest shouldn't be destroyed out right. That's why she stood in the cold, shivering, alone. Taking matters into her own hands. It was in part a rescue mission, only for books. She could have argued that it was actually a rescue mission. You see a group of people had gone missing a while back. Their failed mission was the root cause of the King's panic. Miss Crowley didn't care about them though.

She just needed to be patient and study the mist. She'd been at it for several hours already. The strange cloud swirled as if a great storm kept it moving in on itself. Yet the air around her remained calm, albeit chilly. Even the sky above the forest appeared calm with scattered white, unmoving clouds floating about.

So far, she's seen figures moving around, dancing, only to fade as quickly as they appeared. They were beautiful, she could tell that much. The thing she didn't understand, and she was determined to figure out, they weren't human. Nor did they look Fae.

Fiona cast a magnifying spell that zoomed her vision like a hawk's. Watching the vapor women—as she now labeled them— this close made her body tingle. They were gorgeous creatures unlike any she had read in the Grimoires or Fairy folklore tomes available to her. Not that Leoric's library was anything to be excited about. The man detested books. As if reading would debase him as a ruler.

These creatures flew around within the mist as if they were part of it. She never saw any legs, only their upper bodies. Which reminded her of djinn, beings with swirling vapor instead of legs. Could that be why they were? Fiona scratched her chin in wonder. She noticed three so far. At first, she thought they were mirror images but eventually she found slight differences between them.

The longer she watched them, the more fascinated she became. They danced and played with each other as if trying to entice anyone watching to step closer. Fiona kept having to readjust her spell since it constantly zoomed in too far. It was one thing to watch them from a distance. Completely different to focus on the swell of their breasts, the curve of their lips. Imagining what their vapor tongues would feel like against her skin.

The court sorceress blinked and discarded the spell. Shocked to find herself standing only a few feet from the women. She had been walking towards them the whole time thinking her spell was malfunctioning. How could she not have noticed?

"Darling sisters, we have a visitor."

"Why does the gorgeous woman wear so much clothing?"

"She'd feel better without them, wouldn't she?"

They sounded exactly alike; she couldn't follow which of them was speaking. Fiona tried to recover her wits but found her voice caught in her throat. The three women giggled, curling their fingers at her. She felt a tug at her heart, knees aching to move forward. She couldn't though, frozen in shock. So many questions... so many desires.

"She needs encouraging my sisters. Shall we show her what pleasures we offer?"

"Oh, yes!" They all said in unison, huddling together for a three-way kiss. At all times one of them kept the sorceress in their sight. Fiona felt her heart flutter and let out the breath she had been holding. Her body tingled in anticipation.

Something about it bothered her though. The whole time she had been watching they had covertly lured her in. She couldn't remember the last time she had had sex. Her position left her with little personal time. However, that didn't explain how distracted she had been. To not notice her body walking down the valley. It vexed her. For that reason alone, she refused to take another step. No matter how alluring the women were.

"Come play with us beautiful lady. Shed your cloak and step into our embrace."

"You'll never want for anything again." They purred. Fiona couldn't keep track of which one was speaking. Sometimes they finished each other's sentences. Vision flicking from one woman to another made her dizzy. Her head lulled to the side before she caught herself.

One of them reached out. The hand stayed within the thick mist. Fiona stared into the woman's eyes and felt the tingling sensation of vapor flowing over her fingers. The woman's smile became wicked and Fiona barely had time to react as the outstretched hand wrapped around hers.

Pleasure unheard of sparkled through her system like an electrical surge. She gasped as her breath was stolen from her lungs, heart skipping, knees buckling.

"Mind melting, isn't it?" One of the women whispered. Fiona tried to pull her hand back but couldn't. Her jaw dropped as the pleasure soared through her nervous system. Her thoughts kept getting away from her. It felt so overwhelming she just smiled back. A line of drool dropped down her chin.

"Step inside with us. Melt for us."

"Dance with us..." their voices were echoing, driving her wild. They were temping, oh so tempting. She wanted to leap into their arms. If just handhold made her feel this good... embracing them clearly would be divine.

A little nagging feeling stopped her though. No one's ever seen again. The King had sent a group in secret to scout the forest. Only a few knew about it. Fiona had her spells, eavesdropping on their meeting. That's how she knew. The court whispered in the following days about rumors and the like.

People always noticed when the realm's Knight goes missing. The King ignored them all, but Fiona knew the truth. He had sent his Knight and several others to the forest never to hear from them again.

That had been roughly two months ago. The journey here only took her a fortnight. Which meant something had happened to them. It was the only thing holding her back. When the pleasure got too intense, she dropped to her knees rather than stepping into the mist at their request.

"Awe poor girl. Look at her sisters, maybe we should go to her?" Through half-lidded eyes Fiona watched their sinister smiles. She didn't have time to acknowledge them before the mist surged forward and engulfed her. The world darkened within the green tinted cloud that tickled her face before flowing into her clothing. It felt like a thousand caressing hands, teasing her flesh. The cool dewy feeling made her body shiver in a new, exciting way.

When it happened, she had been shocked and took a deep breath, inhaling the vapor. Her head had never buzzed like this before. She giggled as she took another, deeper breath. It made her feel lightheaded.

Then the women surrounded her, whispering sweet nothings into her ears. Their mouths felt like a concentrated dose of mist. Confirming her earlier assumption that they were part of the green, cloudy vapor.

Fingers pulled at her lace bows. First her cloak, reveling her long red hair tied into a braid, next her dress came loose. It slid down her slim frame. Her perky breasts ached to be touched. Before long, her modest dress pooled at her waist and the women caressed her goosebump covered flesh. Pinching her nipples, kissing her neck. Fiona Crowley couldn't handle it. She screamed as her body shook, juices flowed down her quivering legs.

"There's a good girl, cum for us. Feed us."

Their attentions were heading south. Her stomach twitched at their light touches. If she let them get between her legs there'd be no turning back. She knew that but struggled to remember why she should care. The pleasure truly was mind melting. As if they were created solely to give pleasure, asking nothing in return.

Feed us

Those words haunted her. Like a nagging feeling that wouldn't go away. Maybe her dizziness was a sign she should focus on. Were they draining her?

A single finger pushed between her dress and rubbed over her pussy lips, Fiona moaned, bucking her hips. Another climax exploded from deep within her, catching her off guard. She leaned into one of the women still whispering into her ear.

Drift away... embrace your fate. The words were barely audible. She felt weak, drained. But her mind wouldn't form into coherent thoughts. Bliss sparked throughout her body.

"Succumb to the pleasure."

She wanted to, giggling along with them. Nothing else mattered as another orgasm was already building. That finger had only brushed against her nether region. What would it feel like inside her? Or their mouths against her slit?

One of them leaned close and Fiona stared into her glowing emerald orbs. She imagined the strong Knight succumbing to them. Their bodies locked in an eternal embrace. Until death consumed his flesh. Leaving him a withered corpse upon the ground. Only then did the green vapor women move on, laughing, dancing.

Oh, but the pleasure he would have felt in those moments. Clearly it would be worth it. Wouldn't it?

No... that nagging feeling replied. Yet, the woman before her only smiled wider, leaning in. Their lips touched and Fiona found her tongue reaching out. The woman's tongue swirled around hers in a never-ending coil, pulling her tongue taut. The sorceress' eyes rolled back, moaning, pleading. She never wanted to leave their embrace.

The mist woman pulled back, grinning ear to ear. Fiona's tongue was numb and tingling. Her head lulled to the side. Her eyes heavy. Another of them pulled her dress up her legs, over her ass and leaned in between her legs, kissing her thigh, heading towards...

Her jaw snapped closed. The nagging feeling persistent and growing. She had to listen to it or be lost forever. Pleasure couldn't be her downfall. Not the realm's sorceress. Her devotion to the court had always come first. Before any thought of herself and her pleasures. She would not be reduced to a babbling bimbo that easily!

Slowly the feeling returned to her tongue and she wiggled it in preparation. The woman between her legs ever closer to her sweet spot. She knew she had to act fast before she lost herself to that tickling tongue sliding deeply into her... no, she couldn't think about it. She had to act, now.

The woman's distracting kisses were so close to her dripping pussy. Another second and...

"Dismoveo!"

Her voice felt hoarse and scratchy, but the spell bloomed, energy flowed from within her before expanding in a wave of blinding light.

Screams echoed all around her as she collapsed onto the forest floor. The morning dew making the moss feel mushy against her face. She lay there panting for several moments before opening her aching eyes.

The clearing shined brightly as if the sun had been freed from its prison. However, the green swirling mist was still present, only distant. Her spell had blasted the vapor back, separating it from her. And as such creating a clearing as wide as a mountain pass.

Feeling returned to her limbs shortly after and she rose to her trembling feet. Suddenly aware that she stood practically naked. Her arms quickly covered her breasts as her cheeks flushed brightly. In a rush she grabbed her dress, pulling it up from her waist as she shimmied her hips, letting the bottom fall into place. Then she grabbed her cloak from the ground, tying it tightly. Only when her hood covered her red, braided hair did she feel safe again.

Fiona Crowley had a decision to make. She had cleared the way both into and out of the forest. However, instead of a vast forest a thick wall of intertwined thorns grew as high as she could see. Fiona has never seen such a sight. She gulped and stood there puzzled. Did she run from her quest, realizing the dangers might be far greater than she first imagined? Or would she risk it all for the prospect of knowledge and power?

The mist appeared to be condensed around the forest's border while the thorns grew large and imposing, like the walls around her home city. Placed to protect those within and keep all others out. But what sort of being had created a living defense like this? It fascinated her on an academic level. Among other ways. However, she tried her best to ignore the tingling of her body.

Fiona peered deeper, between the thick, thorny vines at the trees and noticed the air glinting with a green tint. Like the floating dust particles only visible in beams of light. So, the mist was everywhere in the forest, but less potent perhaps? Interesting. She quivered at the memory of breathing in the condensed vapor. If she continued onward, she'd be breathing it in the entire time.

Tingling began between her legs and she squeezed her thighs together. Wrapping her arms around herself, below her breasts, squeezing to ignore the tingling. Knowledge and power, always worth the risk. She had to take it or return no better than she had left. To return to a court that ignored her opinions. They walked all over her just because she was a nice person. The thought made her grimace. She couldn't go back empty handed.

She looked around, biting her lower lip.

The mist was closing in on her like a flowing fog. She didn't have time to contemplate what would happen if she failed in her quest. She had to continue onward or quit now and turn back.

"Naughty... naughty..." their three voices echoed, sounding far off. Maybe they were restricted to the thickest part of the mist. Did she risk being wrong though? A glance to the side made her heart skip a beat. Two of them were to her left, determined to reach her. Their arms outstretched. What if she was wrong and got stuck climbing through the vines? They'd be on her and she'd have nowhere to go.

The tingling in her loins grew more intense. It felt like she couldn't move. As if a part of her wanted to stay still and wait for the mist to engulf her again. To feel their light caresses. Their tongues... she shivered at the thought. Would she escape their embrace a second time or be doomed for an eternity of pleasure, ending in her death?

No, she didn't want that. Despite her body longing for their pleasing touch. She had to move. Her willpower, now stronger and resolved caused her foot to lift. She walked straight ahead, tentatively onto a large vine, squeezing in between them. A flowing breeze let her know the mist had closed the gap she had created. Her breath became heavy as she climbed. Half expecting to feel the three women flow against her at any moment.

Yet, their catcalls were still distant. Begging her to return to them. Fiona didn't dare turn around to confirm though. Just looking into their glowing orbs had been enough to unknowingly pull her in the first time.

Amongst the cat calls one of the women let out a sigh and whispered to her sisters. "Shit, Viridis isn't going to be happy with us." Unbeknownst to Fiona the three mist women had turned pale and looked scared to death. For they had allowed another intruder to enter the forest. They weren't particularly good guards, were they?

~*~

What kind of powerful sorceress would she be if she fell for the first trap encountered, twice? Yet, the tingling never ceased as she kept taking deep breaths of tainted air. The vines were tightly intertwined, rubbing against her as she pushed through. It wouldn't have bothered her any other time. Now though, her mind kept drifting. The tingling grew to an almost unbearable distraction.

She kept finding herself lingering as she straddled or rubbed against a vine. Wishing it would press back against her. Fiona gulped, biting her lip as her face flushed in embarrassment. The firm plant against her quim awakened cravings she'd always pushed away.

Okay the vines didn't awaken those feelings. The strange mist women had the pleasure of doing that. She risked a glance backwards, heart racing.

The three were embracing one another again. The sight had her breathing heavy, squirming against a large vine. Oh, that felt good. Really good. Why did it feel so good? Her hips sped up and she almost lost herself to the sensation. It wasn't until those cursed giggles met her ears that she realized what she was doing. Three sets of glowing eyes stared at her knowingly, making her shiver.

She had to get control of herself damn it.

After great effort she finally climbed through the massive wall of entwined vines. The giggles were faint and distant at last. Fiona straightened out her dress that had torn in several places. Her cloak wasn't in better shape. She had been so distracted she hadn't even noticed the thorns. Thankfully, she had avoided injuring herself. So, that was nice.

Her head felt heavy as she took another deep breath. Maybe she was in over her head? Nonsense, she could persevere. Crowley's weren't known for giving up. She wouldn't have become the court sorceress otherwise.

One last deep breath and she was determined to journey onward. No more distractions! She mumbled words with fingers moving in perfect unison. A small spark ignited and sped off, leading the way. While she didn't know the guardian's library's location, Magic would find a way.

Fiona had studied everything she could on the forest before setting off on her quest. The court's library only had limited information, unfortunately. The long line of guardians had kept most their knowledge secret. Though from her studies she noticed slight changes in the flora.

The leaves were brighter than natural for example. Although she couldn't ignore the possibility that her senses were compromised by the tainted air. The mist has been so thick and potent at first that she barely noticed it now. It most certainly didn't help that her libido was in overdrive.

Her mind kept getting distracted. One moment she'd be thinking about the guardian's library and then the next... hands caressing her amble curves. Or tongues bringing her to an explosive climax.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
434 Followers