The Quest for Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soulless sorceress smiled wider and nodded. Rising, giggling as the spent cock flopped against Enorim's body, coated by their mixed fluids.

"Yes mistress." The redhead said with a curtsy, picking up the torn dress before heading off. She looked at the garment and hissed. Such rags were no use to her! Fiona paused for a moment and took a deep breath. An unknown spell popped into her head and she instinctively cast it. An elegant black gown formed tightly around her curves. It sported a deep V neck and a long slit up to her upper thigh. Her messy hair straightened as if combed a hundred times until smooth as silk, growing until it reached the top of her tight ass.

Now she was ready to return to the realm of man. Adventures awaited and she couldn't wait to get started. Demonic knowledge coursed throughout her being. Everything Fiona had ever wanted and more. Her quest had been accomplished after all. Knowledge unheard of by humans was now hers. Only now her desires and ambitions were different. It was like the veil had been removed from her conscious. The human morals that kept her a decent person. That kept her from doing things one shouldn't dream of doing were gone. She wanted to tempt and tease the men that once creeped her out. She wanted to drive them mad with lust until they couldn't resist cheating on their wives. Oh, it excited her deeply as she skipped happily to the ladders and made her exit.

Just before she left the enchanted tree Fiona turned to glance over her shoulder. Verde stood on the library's first level and waved at her. The corrupted sorceress smiled wide and waved back. Fiona longed to make the human city safe for the young child to visit. Who knows maybe by the time she's ready the child would be grown, and they could have some real fun?

Fiona spun on her heels and the gown spread out with her twirl. She gave one last wave before dancing out of the tree's magical portal.

~*~

Viridis looked down at her lover and smiled. "How did your first soul taste my love?" He glanced at her, eyes still fluttering, violet cords still wrapped around his body with his arms stretched out above him.

"It... nothing compares." Struggling to speak with the tight cord around his throat. Yet, the tone of his voice still made Viridis wet.

"Oh, I know." She replied, eying his dilemma and acting upon it. "Why don't I help you out and remind you whose pussy you fell for, shall I?" She asked knowingly, smirking with mischief as she straddled the incubus. His prick stood proud and eager as she lowered herself onto him. The major difference being that her pussy moved like a mouth and kissed his tip as she speared herself onto him. Her tight walls undulated against him with a thousand little feelers that felt like silk tongues. One thing was for certain, Enorim never get enough of her unique vagina.

"That's it, baby. Let momma show you who's really in control of that cock." She rocked her hips, grinding against him like there's no tomorrow. She might love the fact that he had tasted his first soul, but she didn't want him to wander off in search of more. Not quite yet. Their relationship was still new to her and truth be told. She wanted more children. Being alive for centuries had been but mere existence compared to her life now. It's too bad she didn't know, now that Enorim was a demon, he couldn't give her more children. Imps were all they'd have now.

~*~

King Leoric sat upon his grand throne thinking about the war to come. His armies would soon be gathered and ready to march. The evil spreading in the enchanted forest couldn't stand against their might. A lustful giggle started the old man. He glanced over to see one of his court sorceress' staring at him seductively.

"Fiona? My dear, is that you?" The woman stepped into the light; her body more curvaceous than he remembered. The King gulped, feeling his body respond. For a moment he could have sworn she had violet skin but as he blinked, she appeared palish pink. Only now with a deep flush that turned him on. He cleared his throat and focused. Now wasn't the time for such thoughts. He had a war to wage. "Is the court ready for war?"

"War? Why on earth would you want to start a war my liege?" She purred in a way that set his blood a blaze. When had this woman discovered her sexual appetite? For years he had known her to be cold, calculating, and distant. Her nose always stuffed in a book. Countless of the other wizard's had whispered of her lack if interest. Though looking at her now you wouldn't have guessed it. Leoric found himself staring at her ample bosom bounce as she approached. His mouth suddenly felt dry as cotton. He coughed to find his voice before he replied. Yet, it still creaked.

"T-to fight back the corruption of course?" The King had never sounded so unsure of himself, blushing as she smiled back at him. Was she flirting with him? No, clearly not. She wasn't the type of woman.

"We have much to discus, you and I." Her velvety voice purred as she leaned in as if to whisper into his ear. The King's eyes widened as he took a deep breath. Her scent tickled his nostrils, but he couldn't place the likeness. "Over dinner perhaps? Before you start an unnecessary war?"

"Yes," cough, "dinner sounds nice." The mighty King spoke as his stomach growled. He was suddenly famished, for multiple reasons.