The Quest for Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His scent made her body tingle. While his dick made her heart melt. Somehow, she resisted the strong urge to let him take her, body and soul. Her rational mind fought back for dominance.

"Do you like that?" He practically purred. His demonic animal side showing its face, twitching his hips. The cords prevented movement, but he still managed to thrust an inch or so. The sensation of her nether lips spreading made Fiona's eyes roll.

"Oh gods, yes." She moaned before catching herself. Her mind was spinning as the sensations sent her body trembling. Having been on edge for so long she couldn't hold back. Her pussy quivered before going over the edge, spraying the table and his dick.

"My, you cum easily." He laughed in a knowing manor, rather than mockingly. "How many more till you cum all those feisty thoughts out of your pretty, little head?" His voice was taking affect, washing over her mind as his dick was her body. She might be holding him back but who was playing who? She whimpered as she fought to control herself. She was so close to giving in. To abandoning herself to the pleasures the forest seemed determined to throw at her at every turn.

It made sense though. If a succubus had been the root of the forest's corruption. That would explain all the sexual tension and build up she's felt since entering the land. Every inch from the air to the plants had been twisted and altered to induce sexual feelings into any that witnessed them. Demons were real... then the stories about them had to hold some truth. They weren't just stories to frighten those that heard them. They were warnings, cautions. Each breath she took made it that much more difficult to remember those facts. While simultaneously making the prospect of giving in that much sweeter.

"I...I won't be your pet." She said behind gritted teeth with all her remaining willpower. Glaring at him even as her body shook. How foolish had she been? She found the book that could detail the man's weakness and instead of figuring it out... She had orgasmed to the pictures over and over. Allowing magical hands to melt her resistance. Now she sat on the desk with his dick between her pussy lips, waiting to thrust all the way to the hilt.

"We'll see about that. Even if you can somehow manage to resist me, my lover will bring you to your knees." The green woman's image flashed into the sorceress' mind as Enorim twitched his hips again. Fiona almost melted from the pleasure, the scents, his voice. It was all too much, overwhelming her senses. Her heart raced as she kept taking deep breaths.

"Who is she?" Fiona couldn't resist asking.

"The most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She's so seductive that just one look will have you swooning. This is her forest now, and I, her guardian." He said as he pressed forward. The cords strained, tightening around his flesh. Another inch entered her quivering body as she stared into his eyes, listening to his every word, moaning like a slut.

"S-she changed you." Fiona moaned, leaning back—at the magical hand's guidance—laying atop the demonic tomb. She stretched like a cat, giving him a sexy pose. Her body's pleasure distracting her will to resist, even if only for a moment. Despite everything to the contrary, the demon respected her strong willpower. The mere fact that a human could speak in his presence without being reduced to a babbling bimbo made him respect her.

"Yes!" He cried out, straining with all his might, hips rocking. The several inches he could get thrust in and out in unison with her heartbeat. They moaned together, staring into each other's eyes. She loved it. If she was being completely honest with herself. Her hands moved as if with a mind of their own, one rubbing her clit while the other curled around his cock and squeezed.

"You... can't resist your... own impulses... anymore, can you?" She asked, moaning between words. Deep down she knew she was also giving in. Anyone in her position would understand. The pleasure was just that, amazing. It was a feat that she could still form words. If he wasn't being held back though? There'd be no more thinking. He'd fuck those silly thoughts out of her head just like he mentioned earlier. She bit her lip again, trembling at the mental image. To be mindlessly enjoying the pleasure... tempting... so, so tempting. Reduced to a moaning slut only capable of thinking of the next orgasm.

Like Ambirosi... Just thinking about the nymph made her body quiver in anticipation.

"No, I can't, need to fuck! Let me show you." He groaned, gritting his teeth as he thrust every inch that he could. She wanted it; he could feel it. Her body loved the feeling of his spear thrusting into her depths. The sorceress was melting for him even if she didn't realize it. It wouldn't be long now.

The look in his eyes scared her. He was so confident, so determined. Her body loved it, but did she? Did she really want to give in? To feel herself drift away. All her ambitions in life. Her position in court? Would it be worth it to let go and feel the pleasure overwhelm her? A part of her couldn't just give in. It had to fight back!

"I didn't... mmm, come here for... fuck..." She couldn't finish. Every breath she took brought her closer to giving in. Her inner walls were clenching, aching for his entire length.

"You came here, for me..." He exhaled a cloud of colorless, demonic pheromones into her face. Fiona gasped, eyes bulging. She inhaled and her body spasmed. She cried out, throwing back her head. Her long red, soaking wet hair flung backwards with an echoing slap. Her magical cords snapped just as the blue floating hands gripped her tightly by the shoulders and arms. "Yes, that's it... feel the bliss I can give you. Give in to it." He jested with a laugh, thrusting forward, grabbing her legs and pulling them up, over his shoulders. Her eyes bulged before rolling back. "Give in to ME!"

Fiona's pussy squeezed him tighter as he filled her with one hard thrust. The sensation caused them both to moan. The pheromone breath hit just as expected. Boiling her blood with lust. Her violet eyes were dilated and desperate.

"Fuck! Fuck me!" She cried out, lost to the pleasure already. She could feel every inch and couldn't concentrate on anything else. The sorceress wanted to wrap her legs around him, but he held them in a position she couldn't wiggle out of. Especially not with the magical hands holding her down, massaging her flesh. He had asked how many more orgasms she could get before losing her mind... well, right now it felt like just one!

"That's right... give in... let the pleasure take over. Give in!" He could make it last and draw out her surrender, but he wanted to see her reaction to having her womb filled with his addicting seed. Urging himself towards the edge, preparing to go over. Enorim had grown tired of the game and hungered for more in a way he didn't completely understand. It felt like his very core ached for something the sorceress had. Something inside her. He couldn't comprehend the feeling but at the same time he needed to find it. Whatever 'it' was.

Meanwhile his pulsating length drove her wild. She gasped with each rough thrust he took. A stray thought flashed into her mind. Giving in, felt so right. She wanted to, needed to. Cumming her brains out wouldn't be so bad. Eternal bliss awaited her if she just let go and enjoyed it. Her eyes rolled back; body shook. It was coming, she could feel it, he was about to cum. And with it, her final surrender would be inevitable. There'd be no turning back. She could feel the corruptive, addictive precum affecting her, soaking into her flesh. It made her already sensitive body ache in a way that would drive her mad if she received an entire load. She didn't care! She wanted it now!

A part of her snapped, from deep within. The deepest recess of her addled mind.

"Solis... radium..." She gasped instinctively between thrusts. Her body and mind might have been ready to give in. But not her soul. It fought back unconsciously. Bright sunlight exploded from her body, scorching everything touching her. Enorim screamed in mixed agony and bliss, launching himself backwards, covering his eyes. Her body trembled with denial, suddenly feeling empty. The book under her had turned to ash. The charred wood of the table creaked threateningly underneath her.

Despite the pain Enorim had been so close, pulling out of her had set him over. The feeling of her tight snatch squeezing him as if desperate holding on made him climax. Enorim landed upon the floor grunting, spraying, covering his aching eyes and moaning at the same time. The pain couldn't completely take the pleasure away. His body convulsed as he let loose. A thick white line landed on Fiona's stomach, sizzling as if burning. However, it tingled, unnaturally.

She sat on the creaking, burnt desk in disbelief. Simply panting for breath as she watched the Incubus climax all over himself and the floor. His flesh blistered and peeled as if he'd been in the bright sun for hours. Something had caused her to stop the best sex of her life and she was struggling to rationalize the reason for it. Nothing made sense to her. Hadn't she wanted to give in?

For a long moment she just sat there with a blank gaze, open jaw. Drool began to drip down her chin before her mind formed a coherent thought.

Run

The sorceress blinked and the blurry world cleared. The blue floating hands were gone, no longer holding her down. Now was her chance. The desk snapped loudly as she pushed herself up. The debris fell into pieces and she ran farther into the library. A flick of her wrist caused a spark before a violet translucent bubble formed around her. Clarity had returned and the knowledge of spells came with it. She understood why her body craved to give in. Practically begging for it actually. Even though it all sounded ridiculous in her head. A demon... The guardian had become a real, in the flesh demon. And her body wouldn't let her forget it. Fiona could feel her nether lips quivering, aching to have him back inside her.

Determination filled her mind and heart. The spectacular library wasn't worth losing herself over. She had to fight and escape the forest. Her sweat covered body ached with need even though she tried to ignore it. Her stomach started to burn, and she wiped herself off. Only to realize that she now had his cum on her fingers. She stopped and blinked. It was strange, not only in look but in feel. Almost like an oily substance, thicker than normal. The longer she looked at it, the more she wanted to lick her fingers clean.

Fiona's tongue slid across parched lips. It wasn't natural and Fiona had a strange feeling that it wouldn't taste natural either. Did she really want to find out? On one hand no, but that didn't stop her hand from rising towards her thirsty mouth. The desire tugged at her soul in a way she wasn't prepared to deal with. Before she knew it, her fingers were in between her lips. The unique, salty taste exploded on her tongue and she sighed hungrily, she couldn't get enough. She needed more, sucking on her fingers like a tavern wench. Warmth spread throughout her chest as she swallowed.

Cold wood almost startled her as she leaned back against the side of a shelf, moaning, suckling her fingers. Fiona's other hand rubbed her stomach, searching for anymore of the demon's seed, gathering up all she found. She switched hands; wet, clean fingers slid down her chest to squeeze at her bosom.

Just a moment's respite. That's all she needed. A simple moment to clear her mind. The hand kept going south until her slick fingers rubbed circles at her swollen clit making her knees wobble. She just needed to take the edge off so she could think clearer. Then she could fight back against the demons. The sexy, gorgeous demons. Her mind wandered back to the book. She had studied the succubus' picture the longest. How different would the actual lust demon be from her portrait?

Fiona had only gotten a glance at the women if you could really call her that. Were demons locked to genders she wondered? A simple glance that only confirmed that she was indeed a succubus. She pictured the creature standing before her, hip cocked, smirking. Her scent alone would drive the sorceress mad with lust. Especially if she'd have had enough time to master her abilities. Enorim clearly had just been changed. He didn't have any control. Possibly making him more dangerous. Or at the very least less predictable.

While the succubus might only need to speak a single word and Fiona would drop to her knees in submission. She felt the cold floor meet her knees as she imitated the picture on her mind. She cried out as her body shuddered, spraying the floor. Fiona remained on her knees with a happy, blank expression on her face. Giving in felt so good. She flinched when she flicked her sensitive clit. She had just needed a moment, that was all. A moment to take the edge off. She sighed as she relaxed against the shelf, lightly rubbing herself. The haze didn't lift as her body started to react again. Both sets of lips tingled. Maybe just once more...

~*~

Enorim grunted, pleasure taking place of the pain all over his body. His burned flesh slowly healed as lust fueled his veins. When he tried to look, all he saw was the burned flash of sunlight, staining his vision. He felt the tight pussy squeezing his length, then rising and falling onto him. The sorceress placed her hands on his chest to support herself and bobbed onto him as fast as she could. Like a lust crazed animal in heat, she fucked. Her cries and moans echoing throughout the library.

His blurry vision struggled to clear. Bright white spots danced around. His scorched flesh slowly mended itself as his pleasure heightened. He smiled but remained where he was, enjoying it too much to interrupt. Instead, he watched her large breasts bounce. Hadn't they been smaller? After all that fight, she just couldn't resist jumping back onto his dick. This time he would ignore the rising urge to cum. After what the sorceress just did to him... she'd have to work for it, beg for it. By the look in her eyes alone he knew she'd be begging very soon.

Those eyes weren't violet though. The thought rattled around in his head, confusing him. The woman had violet eyes. He moaned despite himself. The woman felt amazing bouncing on him.

He laid there and watched as her lips spread into a wicked grin as she felt him suddenly swell within her depths. Exactly what she needed from him. But he wanted to prolong it, didn't he? "What's wrong?" She purred mockingly. "Did the fragile young sorceress just deny that big, aching cock?" She laughed like a mad woman, bouncing faster. While his eyes widened with surprise the smirk didn't leave his lips. She didn't care. She only needed one thing. Needed to cum, and for that she needed him to cum. To feel that hot, addictive, corruptive cum fill her up. She didn't care about the consequences anymore and that turned him on.

Enorim cried out, arching his back and unleashing his load deeply inside her womb. After all that feisty fighting only to pounce on his dick and submit in the end. He could have laughed if it didn't feel so good to fill her up. The woman patted his chest and cooed sexily at him.

"Sorry lover, I couldn't resist." Her smooth voice spoke with arrogance the sorceress didn't have.

Enorim looked up with confusion, "huh?" Slowly his blinded vision cleared, and he saw Viridis upon his lap in all her naked glory. Sweat beading down her body making her appear to glow.

"You were just lying there covered in your own juices all burnt to a crisp. What better way to heal than make love?" He grunted in response. His lover sure knew how to make things interesting.

"Having trouble with the intruder?" She asked, cocking her head and licking her lips. "Perhaps I can offer some assistance." Enorim smiled playfully, licking his lips.

"Give me one more chance. She's feisty, I'm just playing with her."

"Oh? Is that what you call being knocked down and burnt to a crisp? Looks to me you've met your match. Perhaps I should take ove-ooh!" Viridis yelped as her lover grabbed her by the hips and swung her to the ground, rolling over her. His growing erection still within her insatiable pussy. He thrust several times before rising, leaving her laying like a fallen goddess.

"Oh fine, go have your fun. I'll be waiting."

~*~

Time had no meaning as Fiona sat in a puddle of her own juices. Once hadn't been enough. Not even twice. Her body tingled and ached for something she couldn't give it. By the fourth orgasm she couldn't stop thinking about the guardian's thick cock sliding between her folds. Reaching deep within her to the point of pain. Just one little taste of his cum had driven her crazy. What would cumming inside her feel like? She stifled her moan as she heard footsteps. Large bare feet padded along the wooden floor towards her.

Fiona held her breath unconsciously, heart thumping in her chest.

The subject of her fascination walked into view, sniffed the air and smiled knowingly. Fiona's cheeks flushed painfully as her legs spread wider. He had found her sitting like a submissive slut aching for his touch. But his eyes washed right over her, and he kept walking right on past her. She wanted to cry out and moan his name, but she couldn't move. Despite her longing something held her back. She feared giving in even knowing how good it felt. But why hadn't he seen her? She sat right in the middle of the hallway.

"Hmm, smells like someone is needy." He purred as he kept on walking. She heard him pause and turn around. He breathed in deeply and then walked right past her again. "Come out come out wherever you are." He taunted, walking down the other hallway.

The air shimmered around her and she rolled her eyes remembering the spell she cast hiding herself from sight. Then she smirked, rising and stalked after the demon, watching his tail sway side to side. She followed until he stopped and stepped to the side as he spun around and started walking, sniffing the air. She could tell he was confused and wanted to giggle. Something came over her though and she kept quiet.

With an annoyed huff he turned down another path. Hunting after her scent that wafted all around him.

Fiona mumbled a spell and watched as violet cords formed around his ancles and then snapped together. Enorim yelped as he faceplanted the floor. The weight of his fall shook the shelves, and several books came loose, clattering to the ground. The naked demon rolled around and sat up, reaching down to rip the restraints from his body. More cords formed at his wrists and yanked them above his head. This time Fiona couldn't stifle the giggle. The cute sound echoed around him and she practically swooned as his dick twitched. She couldn't take her eyes off it as it grew before her.

"Playing tricks are we feisty one?" His thick voice rolled through her being and made her quiver. Her lust driven mind looked down on the demon and did the only thing it could think of. Fiona pounced; she couldn't help it. The sorceress that entered the forest was gone. Pleasure and lust filled her mind and she wanted to feel more. She straddled his hips and sat onto his lap.

His dick twitched against her slick quim as he laughed. She didn't care right then if he found it funny. She only wanted to feel him filling her. To make her feel whole again. She reached down and stroked him twice before lining him up. Slowly she descended upon his spear, spreading her nether lips. Fiona groaned needily as she took him all the way. Watching her body swallow him up, inch by aching inch, until their hips met.

"Let me see you." He moaned, otherwise remaining motionless. He hadn't expected her to trick him only to give him exactly what he wanted.