All Comments on 'The Question of the Sensual Male'

by f4nt4syp3n

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
yowseryowseralmost 3 years ago

Thoughtful piece

Thanks. Sometimes I think about sex as a dance, which can be simple or complex. My own favorite times are when the 'lead' changes, not always one person doing the leading, either in the same dance, or from one time to another. I think this is where some of the difficulties arise, many males think they always 'ought' to lead, and cannot handle things any other way. But of course there are lots of ways to dance, best when everyone is happy with the scene, or at least free to try some variation. Nicely framed essay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Through charm and self confidence— harder to write about but maybe more expressive of that sensuality.

f4nt4syp3nf4nt4syp3nalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback Yowser! Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to get at - give and take, upsetting traditional roles or expectations all without relying on stereotypes and caricatures. Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userf4nt4syp3n@f4nt4syp3n
I'm a long time reader at literotica, and I've only recently tried my hand at writing and posting. I am male identifying and lean towards themes that explore male sensuality which leads me into rabbit holes as bisexuality, transexuality, and romance. Looking forward to getti...