All Comments on 'The Rabbi's Daughter'

by FrumSexStories

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
reader1000reader10005 months ago

A really well-written first chapter about interesting characters told from a very different viewpoint and life situation from what it usually posted here, or even elsewhere. Strong back stories and an unexpected plot development. Maybe in encouraging Rivka’s self-development the narrator ended up

not only helping her but did end up having his revenge as well. What they call in NY a “twofer.” More on his life, and hers, and their future relationship would be welcomed by this former New Yorker member of the tribe.

cpl8140cpl81405 months ago

5*. That ending caught me by surprise.

des911des9115 months ago

Good story. Love the ending. Nicely done.

OvercriticalOvercritical5 months ago

Not sure I really liked this story although I did give it a 4* rating. Maybe I was in the mind of the old Avraham who wanted a happy ending. Although I have a lesbian daughter and I care for both her partner (wife) and their adopted daughter, I still feel that a woman should be with a man. Rivka may well be happy, and Avraham may (probably will) find some form of happiness with a woman, but it would have been more comforting if Avraham's caring had brought Rivka to a less traditional pairing than her father wanted, with or without a match with him. 4*

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood5 months ago

A very compelling and insightful story. No argument here if there are additional stories about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He lost the girl of his dreams but found he still had a friend. Maybe he can put paid to the past and send the Rebbe pictures of his daughter's wedding. Put the pics up on Facebook too so the community can enjoy the nuptials.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, but what of Avraham's father? If Rivka knows the truth, can't she help?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah. Because no OJ story can end without the protagonist (a) going OTD, (b) discovering they're gay, (c) becoming a psychology major to figure themselves out. BORING!

FrumSexStoriesFrumSexStories5 months agoAuthor

@anon who had an issue with the story:

1) The protagonist doesn't go OTD

2) The protagonist isn't gay

3) He isn't a psychology major

His love interest is, but not him. Any other comments?

lAnatomistelAnatomiste5 months ago

What reader1000 and cpl8140 Said.

An excellent romance, even if not traditional!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not a romance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrumSexStories@FrumSexStories
Writing stories with Orthodox Jewish protagonists. My Protagonists will not be only participating in Halacha-compliant behavior. Please contact me with feedback, especially constructive criticism.