The Rabbit Hole Goes Deeper

Story Info
Story of a victim of blackmail being used and forced deeper.
1.1k words
3.93
22.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written in the first person, as it's a fantasy i wrote as a message to my Dominant.

If you're reading this as a Dom, read it as a direct message to you. If you're a sub, read it as if recalling your domination.

---------------------

I show up to your place and knock at the door hesitantly, wondering what degrading treatment you have planned to put me through. As you open the door grinning widely, I saw that you're holding a drink while waiting for me. It's a very large cup, over twenty ounces, but it's only partially filled with 5 or 6 shots of vodka, and equal parts cranberry juice. As you go to hand it to me I reach out to accept it, until you order me to strip down to my bra and panties and get on my knees.

I look at you in worry and hesitation, until you nod towards your computer screen, where a video is playing of me on my knees begging for you to fuck my face with your beautiful cock and treat me like a whore, with the word "upload" below it with the mouse pointer hovering threatening over it.

Realizing I have little choice in the matter, I swallow my pride and strip, revealing a bright pink matching set of cotton panties and a bra, then getting down on my knees as you hand me the drink.

You unzip your fly and order me to hold the drink right in front of my face. After taking a foot or two step back, you start to aim your cock at the drink. I'm shocked as you start to erupt piss, and the start of the stream goes all over my face.

I start to recoil until your stream starts landing in the cup, and you sternly warn "if any more of that ends up on the floor you're going to fucking regret it, slut".

Your stream mostly hits it's mark, occasionally landing on my hands and spraying my face with drops of urine, as I resist the urge to recoil, fearing what you'll do if I spill much more.

As you're almost finished filling the cup you order me to open my mouth. I hesitate at first, but right as the cup is starting to completely fill I open my mouth.

To punish my hesitance you push your cock past my nervously quivering lips and start pissing right into the back of my mouth.

In shock and out of reflex I immediately swallow some down, and you groan "that's right bitch, swallow it all down or you know what will happen!"

The warm liquid begins filling my mouth, the taste is awful. Out of fear of punishment I force myself to swallow, but my mouth is so full that some splashes out. I try to recoil away, but you've locked your hands around the back of my head and you hold me tight, using me as your personal urinal, until I'm frantically gulping to keep from choking on it.

As your stream ends you release your grip, letting your cock slide out of my mouth. You grab your cock and slap it on my face, covering my face with the last dribbles of your stream.

As I come to grips with the shock and utter humiliation of what has just happened, I burp a little and in horror the taste of your piss invades throughout my mouth and throat, and I let out a heavy gag.

You give me a slap to the face and say "Now thank Daddy for your drink."

I hesitate, hating how much of a dirty used whore I feel like. You give me a stern threatening look, and I convincingly spurt out "Thank you for the drink Daddy!" In a convincingly sultry, perky, submissive response.

You then point to the cup you've just filled and say "Drink up, slut! There's plenty more where that came from!" and you give your junk a pat, and crack open a beer.

"I'll give you a minute to enjoy your beverage!"

As you say this, you pull out an egg timer, and with a wicked grin spin it to one minute and let it go. You lift your arm and point your hand down, hovering it over the computers mouse, with it's cursor on the screen hovering dangerously over the upload button, and as the egg timer tics away it's first five seconds, you lower your hand that much closer.

Recognizing what you're threatening, I look down at the light red/yellow drink with anxiety, until your hand drops another two inches as the clock tics past the 45 second mark.

I give out a slight moan of pressed and dismay, and then swallow my pride in preparation of swallowing much more, and put the drink to my mouth and start chugging desperately.

The vodka hits the back of my throat and I start coughing, the taste of your piss filling my mouth, bleeding through the strong cranberry flavor and vodka.

I cough for a good ten seconds until the clock hits 30. I panic and dive back in, chugging until there's only a third left, coughing my brains out. Seeing only 15 seconds left and your hand hovering inches over the upload button, I desperately choke down the last of the drink.

"Good bitch! Now look at the camera and tell everyone how much you enjoyed the drink Daddy made for you!"

I turn in horror to see a camcorder sitting behind the computer, with a little red blinking light next to the letters "Rec", and realize just how much deeper the rabbit hole had become.

The previous recording begging for your cock was one thing, and bad enough at that, but now I was about to submit to a whole new depth of leverage. The entire nights events leading up to now had been designed to make me look like a willing and even eager slut begging for her master's piss, and it was now forever memorialized on film.

"Well, they're waiting, and you better make it good." you gleefully and menacingly state, grinning ear to ear, watching as the reality of the situation sets in on my face.

I force myself into smiling, and, swallowing the last ounce of pride I would ever have in your presence, I convincingly announce "Thank you Daddy for letting me drink your piss! May I please have some more?"

You grab a fresh beer from a full case and say "Of course bitch, there's plenty more where that came from".

As the alcohol began setting in I began to feel dizzy, and felt the last of my resistance evaporate, understanding my new place as your personal fuck toy, and as your hard pulsing cock pushed once again past my reluctant lips, I couldn't help but realize that this was going to be the least humiliating thing you would make me do tonight.

As that thought set in your warm stream began again in my mouth, and as I looked over once more towards the camera I moaned, and filled my panties with cum.