All Comments on 'The Radio Contest'

by VeronicaPlakhuea

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very much like the segment on the old "The Newlywed" game show.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 2 years ago

I laughed. Thank you. 5 stars.

allansbulletallansbulletabout 2 years ago

HILARIOUS!! This actually happened, here in Christchurch, New Zealand about 35 years ago!! There were two radio DJ's, James Daniels and Ken Ellis on the radio here, and they used to have a phone contest called "Spousal Arousal" every morning about 10 AM, and I remember this actually happening! On another occasion they rang a guy at work with his wife on the other line saying she was really horny, and he was going to take an EARLY LUNCH at 10 AM, and go home to see to her!! The whole city was laughing!! Thanks for bringing those back from my memory banks!! Still laughing!!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

A little bit predictable, but I still laughed out loud... Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

saw it coming ands LOL anyway

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I can't take full credit - it is based upon something that actually happened. Although after reading Allan's comment, maybe the event in NY was scripted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun & funny as hell!

Best very short story ever.

I loved it!

Bill S.

allansbulletallansbulletabout 2 years ago

Well Veronica, the incident in Christchurch was definitely NOT scripted!! James and Ken were screaming with laughter, as was most of the city - their morning show was VERY popular!! But on "Spousal Arousal" which seemed to have a different new twist and angle every morning, the wife admitting to taking it up the ass when the husband said "Over the kitchen table" was just really over the top!! I was a Sales Engineer and I remember driving down the road to see a customer, and I had to pull over and stop because I couldn't see the road for the tears in my eyes!! And my face and ribs were sore from laughing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HILARIOUS!

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017about 2 years ago

LMAO ROTF Best short so far in my humble opinion.

DchargerDchargerabout 2 years ago

Great story. hahah

RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinjaalmost 2 years ago

I actually heard this story before, about a decade ago.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

Search "Newlywed Game" + "That'd be the butt Bob." And you might find the origin of this trope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVeronicaPlakhuea@VeronicaPlakhuea
60 something crossdresser for over 40 years. Started with sexy lingerie and have evolved to beautiful dresses and skirts. If I had known it was possible when I was younger. I would have transitioned. My avatar is what I would like to look like.

story TAGS