The Raging Storm

Story Info
A run in the rain leads to intense love.
1k words
3.89
9.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are over 18. This is a true story of a personal experience written to tell the story not completely from just my perspective. As always I rather enjoy feedback and emails from anyone who read and wants to discuss this or any of my stories.

Angela awoke to the sound of a heavy rain falling. She smiled in the dark before slipping naked from the comfortable bed and warm arms of her lover. Angela loved running in the rain and hadn't been able to do it recently. Now was her chance and she dressed for it quickly noting it was just after 4am, plenty of time for her two mile run and back home to get Abby up for work.

Abby for her part lay there hearing the rain and just barely her sexy younger lover dressing to go run in it. "ah youth" she thought to herself. She knew Angie would come home soaking wet but on a runner's high and figured today was her chance. She let her right hand wander between her legs before shuddering a little as first one finger, then two slipped between the slippery folds into her wanting pussy. "Oh yes sweetie, you're so mine when you get back"

Angela could hear thunder in the distance as she started her run. A half mile down one road, turn right for about a quarter mile then right again onto a hiking trail for a mile and a quarter through the woods and back to the condos. The rain was pretty heavy and had a nice chill to it giving her goose bumps and very hard nipples. She wore only runner's pants and zipper up hoodie. Running in the rain always made her horny and today even more so as she remembered the love the two had made before bed.

Angela ran as the storm built, thunder crashing more often now, lightning illuminating the forest as she ran on, her body building its own storm of passion filled lust for Abigale, probably still asleep back home. Angie ran on feeling her body soaked by more than just the rain, her pussy throbbing, yearning to be touched. Still she ran on into the storm.

Abby had moved to the edge of the bed with the shades open watching the storm as her fingers worked her dripping wet pussy. She watched the lightning flash and could feel the thunder as if it was an orgasm. "Oh hurry baby, I need it bad" she said aloud knowing how long it usually took for the run. She soon fell back on the bed as an orgasm took hold. Still the storm raged on.

Angela could see the condo complex now and slowed only slightly. There was no light on at Abby's place but she didn't really expect one, then she realized the power must be out because the parking lot lights we out. As she approached the front door the storm was building. The rain seemed to get heavier as lightning flashed across the sky, the booming thunder echoing her heart. The storm raged on.

She slipped out her sneakers once inside and moved towards the bedroom only to stop suddenly. The lightning illuminating a figure just as it grabbed her with strong hands. Abby only stood an inch taller than Angie five foot six but she had her by fifteen pounds of muscle on her toned Marine body.

Abby moved quickly grabbing her lover and pulling the dripping wet hooding down until it was under Angie's pert breasts and partly pinning her arms down. She kissed her hard, driving her tongue into a hot wanting mouth. Angela's body was literally dripping wet as Abby broke the kiss and forced her lover around before pushing her first to her knees then to the floor. Her she straddled Angie pining her to the carpet. Abby's lips began kissing her rain soaked neck as the younger girl struggled slightly and moaned deeply. The storm raged on.

Reaching back Abby pushed her fingers against the running pants between Angie's legs into her hot wet pussy. "Oh fuck are you wet." The first words finally spoken Abby moved and roughly pulled the tight wet pants from Angie. Her lover wanted this as much as she did and hadn't moved.

Angela still heard thunder, or was it her bounding heart? She felt her legs spread wide before letting loose a moan of pleasure as she felt fingers slip into her throbbing swollen cunt. The storm raged on.

Abby flipped Angie over and started to kiss her deeply while resuming her pussy assault. The two kissed with lust and passion, tongues fighting to slip into the others mouth, to be sucked, juices running over each other's lips and down Angie's cheeks and chin. Angie moved and was able to get her one hand to Abby's wet pussy folds and the two now struggled with each other's motions. The storm raged on.

The room was sporadically illuminated by lightning as the two lovers removed the final piece of clothing while using lips and tongues to taste the other. Soon two bodies became one as they lay atop one and other faces buried in each other's pussies. The storm raged on as tongues entered wetness and lips sampled juices of two lovers, storms raging inside each. The moans could not be heard of the thunder as lightning flashed. Each woman could feel their storm building, waves of energy washing over them as the other used lust filled passion to bring pleasure. Outside there seemed to be a sudden intensifying of the storm as nonstop lightning filled the sky, the thunder shaking the world as inside two inner storms reached a critical level and orgasms took hold.

Angela and Abigale each climaxed and as thunder shook the house their orgasms shook their bodies. Each tried with all their might to continue giving pleasure to the other but finally they succumbed. Abby rolled onto the floor on her back shaking as Angela lay beside her having her own spasms. The storm moved on.

The two took several minutes to finally move just enough to hold one and other on a damp floor as the rain slowed outside and kisses increased inside. The storm raged on.