The Midnight Train

Story Info
Innocence and more lost to a strange woman on the train.
1.8k words
4.4
11.3k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of pure fiction inspired by recent discussions about lipstick, and passion and just eroticism in general. There will most likely be at least a part two because it's already churning around in my head. As always I love to hear from people both about my work and just to chat.

The midnight train as it was called by most of the people who rode it was actually the 11:40 out of the city for the one hour twenty minute ride up to state college. The line was an older line and most of the stations historic landmarks. The train line also ran the train with a mixture of modern cars with charger ports, comfortable reclining seats and cup holders along with some older restored cars with small cabins that had glass windows and doors with shades allowing for some degree of privacy. It was in just such a spot Gabby seated herself for the long ride away from the noise of the city.

The tall leggy redhead actually hated the city but in a desperate attempt at having friends she agreed to hangout in what ended up being a drug fueled rave. Naïve and inexperienced she bolted when the first guy grabbed her a little too sexually. "You're never going to get laid acting like this." She said aloud to herself as she sat on the brown leather bench and glanced out the window. She watched as a woman walked out of the darkness. Tall and blond she looked powerful. Gorgeous gabby thought. "Bet she gets laid all the time."

Gabby jumped a little as the woman looked right up into her eyes as if she had heard what Gabby had said. It was only for a moment then the woman moved towards the rear of the train. Gabby shook it off and opened her book for the trip back to her dorm. She jumped again when suddenly the wood and glass door to the compartment opened and in walked the same tall blond. Gabby couldn't help but stare.

Her hair was long, middle of her back long, and perfectly straight. She was slightly pale but this was made obvious because of the bright red lipstick she had on her perfect lips. Her nails wore the same bright red to match the 6" heels on her black stocking feet. A tight black pencil skirt and white silk blouse she wore in contrast to the red accents. She caught Gabby staring as her heels clicked on the polished wood floor. Gabby looked back into her book trying to remain calm.

The blond had sat opposite Gabby and crossed her long legs. Grinning at how uncomfortable the young lady obviously was Cassandra began to unbutton her blouse a little more. There, if she looks again she will see some of the lace bra that covered her voluptuous chest. Yes Cassandra thought, knew actually, she will look again.

Gabby couldn't read a word in her book. She wanted to look at the attractive woman who decided to share her cabin but was too nervous to risk a glance. "What the hell Gabs? Look already, and why are you looking anyway? You're not gay. Right?" The inner argument kept her bust long enough for the train to pull out of the station without notice.

Gabby slowly moved her eyes up and could see the black stockings covering the woman's long legs. She saw the probably expensive stiletto heels that she herself could never walk in. As she tried to look up further she saw the woman's fingers move, like a wave. This brought her eyes up to meet her gaze. She was staring right at her. The deep brown eyes, those perfect red lips. The black lace bra just peeking out from the partly open blouse. "was that like that before?"

"I love these old cars they use." Cassandra's voice was soft yet firm startling the young lady back behind her book. Cassandra maintained her stare just the same. "I love to sit here and just take in the sights, sounds and smells. See the lighting is dim so you can see outside more easily, and the car rides completely different than those modern ones." Cassandra saw the girl's eyes again, looking right at her now. "I mostly love how the cars smell, all the new leather you see, that and the beautiful woods. I am Cassandra by the way."

Gabby stuttered to answer not really sure what to do. "I'm gabb... Gabby." She finally managed looking up and staring not at the woman's eyes this time but swearing another button had been undone revealing more bra and cleavage. Her eyes went wide and in order to stop what had to be obvious leering she brought her gaze up to the woman's face.

"Gabby? No, that will not do at all, a beautiful young woman such as yourself should not use a child's name. Now tell me again miss, what is your name." Cassandra's voice was firm with just a hint of dominance.

Gabby was taken aback by the woman's tone but answered quickly. Gabriella, I'm Gabriella. Um, sorry. Nice to meet you Cassandra." Gabby now couldn't take her eyes away from the mysterious woman and her perfect red lips.

"The pleasure is all mine Gabriella. A very beautiful name for such an attractive lady." Cassandra shifted how she was sitting and allowed her legs to drift apart. "What is that you are reading" she asked knowing the girl would glance at the book.

Gabby did just that looking down into the book then back up to answer when she realized Cassandra had spread her legs. Gabby could now see the black lace panties that matched the bra. She didn't answer the question, just stared as her body betrayed her.

Cassandra grinned knowing she had just gained another degree of control. "Yes, you like seeing that don't you Gabriella? First my lips, then the tease of just a glimpse of my bra, now that hidden spot. Yes you are enjoying every moment aren't you?"

Gabby heard every word Cassandra was saying and yet she didn't tear her eyes away. She watched the woman spread her legs further until the tight skirt would allow no more. "Oh god" she thought to herself.

Cassandra so the inner turmoil in the poor girls face. "Gabriella I asked you if you are enjoying the view I am giving you? Look at me and answer sweetheart."

Gabby did as ordered and looked up into Cassandra's eyes. Those deep brown eyes. "Oh yes, sorry, yes I am enjoying the view." Gabby couldn't help herself. She had never looked a woman sexually, but oh god she was so fucking horny it didn't matter. She could feel her body reacting, goose bumps on her arms and neck, her nipples had hardened and her lower area had become wet and swollen.

"Gabriella I want you to put the book down now, yes thank you dear, now lean back, relax and spread your legs like I did." Cassandra watched the girl do exactly as requested revealing the most basic pink cotton panties that were already showing her wetness. Cassandra got to her knees and moved closer to her prey. "Gabriella you're a virgin aren't you dear? I can smell the innocence dripping from your hot moist pussy."

The compartment seemed to be both uncomfortably hot and freezing cold to Gabriella as she struggled to understand why in the world she was doing what this strange woman told her to do. She trembled as Cassandra's warm hands moved up the outsides of Gabby's legs to her hips. Gabby felt her tugging at the elastic waist of her panties when she heard that voice again.

"Gabriella lift your ass for me dear, I must get these dreadful things off of you." Cassandra purred a bit as the girl shifted, lifting her lovely ass and letting her pull the soaked pink panties off. Cassandra pulled the girl by her ass until she was barely on the bench. Spreading her firm legs Cassandra leaned in between them looking at her virginal but trimmed pussy. "You like to keep it trimmed because you like to make yourself cum fairly often don't you my dirty girl?"

Gabriella couldn't believe she was being asked such a thing, but more so she couldn't believe it when the words came out of her mouth. "Oh yes, yes, I love to rub myself until I cum. I have such dirty thoughts and no one to help me."

"Well my dirty girl fear not, because Cassandra is going to help you become more than you ever thought possible." Cassandra pushed the legs further apart and began to lick the poor things swollen labia using her tongue to slip between them spreading them apart. She could hear the girl gasp as her tongue worked deeper. The licking intensified as Cassandra worked her long tongue as deep as the girl's tight virgin pussy allowed. She could hear the girl moaning fairly loudly now.

Gabriella lay back letting Cassandra do whatever she wanted obeying every command. She was beyond questioning it now; just enjoying the strong sexual sensations she had dreamed of. "Oh fuck yessss" she heard herself hiss as Cassandra began to suck on her swollen hard clit. "aaaaaa oh god yes, don't stop , oh fuck don't stop."

Cassandra had no intention of stopping now, the girl was all hers from the moment her tongue tasted her juices. The same tongue now grew longer and with its natural lubrication began to force its way deeper, through the girls hymen and into her pussy.

Gabriella arched her back as she felt something slipping deeper into her. All rational thought left her and only lust remained. "Aaaaaa oh fuck, oh my god yessss, yesss yessss oh yessss." She was cumming harder than ever before as the thing in her pussy went deeper still. Her body quivered uncontrollably in orgasm as the tongue began to flick its tip deeper inside her than any cock could have ever gone.

Cassandra could taste every bit of life in her prey now and her tongue began to absorb it. As she sucked at the girls swollen clit extending the orgasm she could feel the girls life slipping. Her cries of pleasure hardly diminished as her pure life essences slipped away and into Cassandra. The girl relaxed, legs spread, juices dripping from her pussy onto the leather bench. Cassandra could hear her breathing slow a she stood and looked down at the beautiful redhead. She leaned down and kissed her.

Gabriella felt different as Cassandra began to kiss her. She wanted the kiss and was soon sucking on the tongue that was slipping down her throat. She felt a passion rising inside her, a heat and a burning desire. Her eyes shot open and she looked into the burning red eyes of Cassandra, her mistress.

Cassandra sat beside the girl and the two continued to kiss and touch until the train arrived at its destination. Taking Gabriella by the hand Cassandra walked towards the door. "Come lover, I have much to teach you and you need to please me as well."

The two passed a man on the platform who turned to watch the two sultry woman walk by only to see them disappear into the mist.