The Rain Makes Me Wet

Story Info
Two lovers caught in the rain don't let it ruin their fun.
2.6k words
4.43
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a hot August night and I lay on top of my covers in bed while a fan blows the thick, humid air across my body. My soft, purple, lace, negligee clings to skin, making me wish that I had nothing on at all. I glance at the clock, 1:15AM.

Grabbing my phone from the bedside table, I scroll to your name in my contact list. It seems unlikely that you would be awake at this hour but I know that I would regret not letting you know how much I want you at this exact moment.

I take a chance and text, "In bed and unable to stop thinking about you and your delicious cock. Any chance that you're awake and thinking about this wet pussy?"

I lay back against my pillow and wait, hoping that somehow you're as restless as me. A few minutes pass. My eyelids start to feel heavy and I feel hopeful that the blanket of sleep is finally upon me. Then the light from my phone brightens the room as the soft sound of a text vibration rattles against the table. I grab the phone, already feeling my heartbeat quicken at the thought of what you might be responding.

Sure enough, a message from you appears in my list saying, "I am awake and now thinking about your wet pussy. If I could sneak out of here, would you want to meet up?"

Already I can feel my body responding to the thought of seeing you again. My nipples harden against the soft lace and the moisture from my pussy drips onto my thick thighs. My mind is already racing about the logistics of where to meet you. Frustratingly, neither of us can host a night of loud, passionate fucking. I've lived in this area for the majority of my life, there must be some private corner of a small town somewhere that we could taste each other without arousing too much suspicion.

Suddenly an idea pops into my head. I'm not 100% sure that you're up for such an adventure, but I decide to take a chance. I text you back and ask you if you can pick me up. You agree and I provide you my address. Your GPS puts your arrival time at ten minutes from now. Fuck, I'd better get moving.

Quickly I remove my nightgown and slip a soft white cotton dress over my head, deciding to forgo a bra and panties in favor of saving time and providing you the easiest access to my body as possible. Quietly I open my bedroom door and tiptoe around the house in my slippers, gathering a blanket, hair tie, my purse, keys, and phone as I go.

Once I make it down to the first floor, I know that my roommates will be undisturbed by my departure. There is just one last thing I need to get before you arrive. I dash down the basement steps, seeking out the stash of camping gear. Finally I find what I need, a small inflatable mattress, just the right size to fit in the bed of your pickup truck. Quickly I fill the mattress with air and haul it up the steps, just as I hear your truck pull into the driveway.

Before stepping out onto the porch, I slide out of my slippers and into a pair of sandals, stooping to retrieve my purse and blanket. Then I silently open the door and step on the porch as a blast of humid air hits my skin, contrasting significantly with the air conditioned first floor of the house. I throw the inflatable mattress into the back of your truck as you watch me with amusement, wondering what kind of mischief I may have in store for you. I open your passenger door and slide up into the seat, setting the blanket beside me and immediately leaning in to kiss you.

Your kisses never fail to arouse me and as I feel your tongue slide into my mouth, I grab your hand and put it on my breast so you can feel my hard nipple through the thin cotton of my dress. Your strong hand gently cups my breast and you give my nipple a little squeeze, just to send shivers of pleasure down my spine.

When our kiss breaks you look into my eyes, "What's your plan?" you ask.

With a naughty grin, I just ask you to follow my directions. We make a left out of the driveway and race down the dark suburban street. After a few minutes, the houses start to get further and further apart. The streetlights vanish behind us and in no time we are passing more cornstalks than mailboxes.

The radio is playing music softly in the background and your hand is gently resting on my thigh, tapping out a beat to the radio's rhythm. I can feel the heat from your hand through the soft material of my dress. I inch my dress up higher and higher until your hand is on my bare skin. You don't even have to glance at me to know what I want.

Without ever taking your eyes off the road, you slip your hand down my thigh as I spread my legs to welcome your fingers to my dripping wet pussy. A moan escapes my lips as your fingers plunge inside me. Your shift slightly in your seat, your cock stiffening when you discover that I'm not wearing any panties.

My head rolls to the side as your fingers continue their assault, rubbing my wet pussy juices over my swollen clit. Suddenly I realize that we're almost to our destination. I sit up, pulling your hand from between my legs and sucking your fingers into my mouth, licking my juices off you and letting my tongue swirl around your fingertips. You inhale deeply as I ask you to slow down, searching the landscape for a road with no sign.

As your truck slows to a crawl, we finally spot the dirt road that I was in search of. You look at me hesitantly, but I tell you that I've been on this road before. I explain to you that the land is owned by my friend's father. It's 305 acres of rolling hills and no house in sight. We used to have bonfires out here when I was in high school. It's pitch black dark, totally secluded and no one would think to find us here.

With only the light from your headlamps to guide us, we bump along the dirt road for a few more minutes to ensure that we're far enough off the main road. You pull the truck just off the path and turn off the lights, surrounding us in a blanket of darkness. I open the door and leap from the truck, leaving the blanket inside. We meet around the back of the truck and for just a minute we stay still and listen for any sound of life. Nothing but the gentle chirp of crickets can be heard.

Satisfied that we really are alone, you put your hands on my hips and pull me into you. I can feel your hard thick cock pressed against me through our clothing. I reach up and draw your face to me in a passionate, hungry, kiss. Our tongues taste each other and a renewed wave of wetness surges between my legs. Your mouth moves down my neck, kissing, sucking, gently nibbling, it's way down to my chest. You reach into my dress and free my breast, hungrily sucking my nipple into your mouth. When your teeth connect with my nipple, a loud moan escapes my lips.

You stop your assault to lower the tailgate of your truck. Your strong, powerful arms firmly grip my waist and help me up onto the edge of the tailgate. I don't even have time to speak a word before you bury your face between my thighs pushing my dress out of the way with your nose. Your expert tongue slides up and down my wet slit, lapping up the juices pouring out of me. My back arches towards your mouth as I scream your name, reaching for you and drawing your head in deeper towards me. Your beard scratches the soft smooth skin of my inner thighs, bringing me closer to the edge with each movement.

Your mouth comes to settle on my clit, sucking it into your mouth and swirling your tongue around it just as you reach up to slide two fingers inside me, expertly curling up towards my g-spot. My body is writhing beneath you as the orgasm begins to build deep inside me. My moans get louder and faster and you know that you have me right on the edge.

You lift your face up and issue me a command, "Cum for me," you order in a deep sexy growl, just before returning your tongue to my clit.

Your fingers slide in and out of me faster and faster, in sync with my moans, bringing me closer and closer to the peak with each stroke. At last I can't hold out any longer, the orgasm rips through me as the waves of pleasure crash over me. I grab for your face and hold you tight against me, as I explode into your mouth.

When my legs stop trembling beneath you, you finally lift your head up and look at me, spent and sweaty from the humid night air. I sit up on the tailgate and you help to lower me back to the ground. I grab you and kiss you, eager to taste my juices in your mouth. But now it's time for me to return the favor.

I drop to my knees in front of you on the soft grass and pull your pants down, carefully freeing your hard cock into the night air. I get up and throw your clothes into the cab of the truck, because the air seems thick with an impending storm. Returning to my knees in front of you, my hand firmly grips the base of your shaft as I lower my mouth to your tip and begin to slide your cock in my mouth.

I look up at you from my knees, as I begin to bob my head up and down the length of your hard cock. I take my mouth off you, and use my hand to stroke up and down your cock, while I run my tongue to your balls, gently licking and sucking them into my mouth. As your head rolls back, you reach a hand out to steady yourself against the truck, my sweet assault on your cock continuing.

My head and hand work together to slide up and down your shaft, taking you deep down my throat and making your cock dripping with my saliva. You reach down with your right hand and grip the hair at the back of my head in your fist as you groan. You begin to use my mouth, fucking it slowly at first and then faster, banging the back of my throat with your hard, thick, cock, with each stroke. I pull your cock out of my mouth and spit on it, letting you feel my spit drip down the length of you as I resume stroking it into my mouth, my lips firmly gripping your cock, as my tongue flicks across your tip, tasting your precum.

Off in the distance, a flash of lightning spiderwebs across the night sky, followed by the distant sound of thunder. "I want to fuck that wet pussy," you groan to me, pulling me from my knees, and assisting me into the bed of the truck.

I lay back on the blow-up mattress, my white cotton dress hiked up around my waist. You step up into the truck and lay beside me, only briefly, before you spread my legs and kneel between them on the mattress, aiming your hard cock between my wet pussy lips before thrusting deeply inside me. My scream of pleasure is drowned out by another clap of thunder and suddenly the rain is upon us.

The skies open up and the rain begins to splash against our skin. You don't stop your assault on my pussy, firmly grabbing my hips as you thrust your thick cock deep inside me over and over. The rain soaks my white dress and you can see my hard nipples through the wet fabric. Your reach for them, cupping my breasts in your big hands as they bounce up and down in sync with your thrusting. My body begins to writhe beneath you as a second orgasm begins to build. "Fuck me!" I scream, confident that you are the only one around to hear.

"Let me ride you," I beg. Happy to oblige, you lay back onto the mattress and cup my ass with your hands as you steady me and lower me down onto your cock. The rain has completely soaked my hair and dress, causing a steady stream of water to run off my nipples and onto your chest. I rest my hands onto your hard, muscular chest as I grind my pussy down onto your delicious cock, feeling it filling me up. For a few minutes I just rock my body back and forth on your cock, fucking you faster and faster, the storm drowning the sounds of my screams.

A flash of lightning brightens the night sky, closer than either of us would like, followed by a booming clap of thunder. You flip me over, almost effortlessly, positioning me on my hands and knees so you can take me from behind. Your hands run all over my thick ass cheeks, as the rain continues to pelt our bodies.

You thrust your cock deep inside me, expertly hitting my g-spot, bringing me closer to the edge with each thrust. You push your thumb into my ass and continue to fuck me harder and faster, both of us moaning and panting with desire. The pleasure blossoms inside me and I scream, "I'm cumming," just as the orgasm surges throughout my body.

You feel the spasms of my orgasms through your cock, milking you for your cum and with one final, deep thrust, you spill your cum inside me, throwing your head back and closing your eyes, as the rain pours down upon your face.

With the storm fully upon us, we decide not to linger any longer. You jump out of the truck and help me down. Grabbing the hem of my now soaking wet dress, you lift it off me and toss it on top of the mattress in the back before we both run to the doors of the cab.

I wrap myself in the soft blanket on the seat and you step in and slide your pants back on before sitting down and starting the truck. We look at each other and laugh, both of us soaking wet and pleasure filled. I grab your face and draw you towards me, kissing you deeply before you shift into the drive and head back to my place.

I thread my fingers through yours on the short drive back, feeling the warmth from your hand spread through me, a smile on my face of post-orgasmic bliss. When you pull in, I lean over to kiss you one last time, thanking you for joining me on a crazy adventure. I jump out and retrieve the mattress and soaked dress from the back before dashing into the house in my blanket as you drive away through the pouring rain.