The Raise

Story Info
How to turn salary negotiations into a fun activity.
2k words
4
3.5k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sharp-dressed, slender man runs at great speed through a dark part of the city, besieged from all sides by rough-looking big, muscular men, armed to the teeth, the bullets and throwing stars flying all around him.

He dives into a narrow alley, losing part of his pursuers in the process, but still hears footsteps behind him. Suddenly a viciously grinning man appears with a sawed-off rifle in front of him, the weapon already pointed at him, so going straight is not an option. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees an even narrower alley, and just as the deafening gunshot hits, he takes a dive. It is dark in the alley, pitch dark, but at the end he sees a door, light shining through the cracks. He decides to gamble that there are not still greater horrors behind that door and jumps towards it in a smooth movement. It turns out to be unlocked, he quickly steps inside and under heavy panting closes the door behind him, breathing a sigh of relief.

He is welcomed by a sultry voice near his ear, and soft, bare arms wrap around him.

'Finally, Mr. Bond, you're late, we've been waiting impatiently for you.'

He looks around in amazement and sees a room full of busty, scantily clad, mostly blond ladies. Am I in Heaven? he thinks in bewilderment, he has to be, he loves this type of woman.

'No time for martinis, unfortunately, Mr. Bond,' he hears the voluptuous lady whisper in his ear, 'we've lost so much time, we have to get to work right away.'

'Ooh,' it sounds disappointed from a sofa in a corner of the room. A half-naked strawberry blonde lady pouts.

'No, Martine, I said martinis, you'll get your turn with Mr. Bond.' A delighted look immediately appears on Martine's face, he notices.

His hostess beckons one of the other ladies, a chubby blonde with wide hips and large, firm breasts in a tiny dress. 'Brenda, if you'll take care of Mr. Bond's needs, you'll remember what he likes from the briefing.'

'With pleasure,' Brenda lisps, pushing him into a waiting chair and crawling on top of him, nearly drowning him in her cleavage. She's just sat down on his lap, fiddling with his fly, when he wakes up with a feeling of panic from a noise that sounds like a gun being cocked.

He looks around confused, he's sitting in his office, a bit slumped in his leather office chair, behind his heavy mahogany desk, he feels a hell of an erection. He sees that one of the secretaries has just entered, notepad and pen in hand. Her name is Martine, he knows, very pleasing to the eye, curly blond, busty, always cheerful. She looks a bit like Marilyn Monroe in her younger years.

'Ah, Martine,' he says, still a little shaken, and still half in the dream, 'will you be going to sit on my lap and take notes?' It just pops out, he puts a hand over his mouth, this is só wrong!

'If you wish,' she says cheerfully, not a trace of embarrassment or offence. She turns and closes the door carefully. Then she walks over to him and, much to his amazement, crawls onto his lap, pad and pen at the ready.

'Oh my!' she exclaims pleasantly surprised, 'you have your own pen, I can feel.'

He pinches himself, is this a continuation of the dream he had just now? Ouch! Obviously not. What is happening here?!

'Martine, what are you doing, it was just a joke.' She looks at him sweetly.

'I was told this is the only way to ask for a raise here,' she lisps coquettishly, and seeing him about to protest, she quickly continues, 'and besides, I really like older men, like you, I can't help myself.' She looks at him seductively.

That's right, she can't help it, it's just the way it is. She knows it's probably some kind of father complex, but that doesn't change the fact that she's always been particularly attracted to men like Mr. De Bruin.

She puts her arms around his neck and starts kissing him, he feels a mobile tongue slide between his lips and into his mouth. With the aftermath of the erotic dream still in his system, it completely disarms him. He pulls away for a moment: 'Is the door...?'

'It's locked,' she whispers, 'there's even a "do not disturb, meeting in progress" sign on the door.'

De Bruin takes a sigh of relief and returns to the exciting sensation of her tongue in his mouth. The erection started in his dream has now grown into a huge boner. He is now 55 years old, but nothing like this has ever happened to him before. Life is full of surprises, it turns out, even such pleasant ones as this one.

Martine has meanwhile started to undo his trousers; she reaches into his boxer shorts and pulls out his cock. She is impressed, it is certainly a force to be reckoned with. De Bruin holds his breath for a moment as Martine softly starts stroking his glans with her finger.

Martine pulls away from the kiss and leans back a little to give him a chance to unbutton her blouse. She sees the admiration in his eyes as the blouse slides off her shoulders to the floor.

'Is this a bit of a sturdy chair, by the way?' she asks with a mischievous look.

'I would think so,' he laughs, 'it was expensive enough.'

'Good,' she says, and in one quick movement she has maneuvered herself onto the seat on her knees, she is now straddling him, her breasts level with his face. She takes his hands and puts them behind her back. He finds the clasp of her bra and unhooks it, then, in a deliberately slow movement, slides the bra off her shoulders, revealing her breasts.

He is silent for a moment, they are beautiful breasts, firm and round, the smooth, white skin, the nipples protrude jauntily. He buries his face in them, a moan of pleasure escapes him.

Martine looks satisfied, her points of interest, as she often jokingly calls them, always make a crushing impression. Fortunately, not literally, she giggles a little.

She meanwhile unbuttons his shirt, and to her delight she finds beneath it a sexy forest of gray and black mottled curls, which always turns her on. She doesn't like those bare torsos of the "youngsters" that she occasionally dates for lack of better suitable men. She loses herself for a moment in the sensation of her fingers gripping and stroking the curls and then lets one hand wander to his dick, which is rock hard, she feels the head throb with excitement. In a fluid movement she slides off his lap and quickly takes off her skirt and panties. Then she crawls back on top of him.

'Feel this,' she says mischievously, leading one of his hands to her crotch and placing it on her pussy lips. He eagerly moves his fingers over them, everything is soaking wet, a jolt of excitement runs through him. He gently slides a finger into her pussy, it's all warm and swollen, it feels wonderfully soft and moist. He starts to massage her clit gently, eliciting hoarse cries of pleasure.

'I'm so incredibly horny,' she whispers, wrapping her arms around his neck again. A very tantalizing French kiss follows. Every now and then she tightens up, her clit gets harder and harder.

'Do you actually have a first name?' she asks between kisses.

'Yes,' he says murmuring.

'Jess?' she looks a bit puzzled.

He pulls away from the embrace for a moment. 'I mean, yes,' he laughs, 'my name is Wim.'

'Well, Wim,' she whispers with a teasing smile on her face, 'now you will get a substantiation from me why I think I deserved a raise.' She smoothly drops to her knees in front of him and takes his cock in her mouth.

He doesn't know what hit him, her tongue is everywhere, giving out teasing licks, massaging the attachment of his head, right on the most sensitive spot, she sucks him with tight strokes, slowly at first, then at an ever-increasing pace. He sees his cock disappear all the way down her throat, he can't imagine where she puts it all. Just a little while and he can't take it anymore. She senses that he is near his climax and pulls back. She gives him a frolicsome look; he looks a bit confused.

Quickly she gets back on top of him and slides his cock into her wet, welcoming pussy. She moves up and down his dick with slow strokes. He eagerly grabs her by the buttocks and takes over the pace. Faster and faster, he takes her up and down over his immensely hard cock, her breasts happily dancing up and down. Martine starts to moan softly, the rubbing movement of his cock against her clit has almost brought her to a climax.

Then the phone rings, startling them. They look at each other in alarm, now what?

'I'll answer it,' she whispers. 'Martine,' she calls, in an innocent tone.

'Oh, Martine, I was actually expecting De Bruin,' it sounds from the other side, 'Roersma here, but now that I've got you on the phone, have you already arrived at discussing the content of this year's Corporate Christmas gift with Mr. de Bruin?'

'I'm on top of it, sir.' Wim looks at her in horror, she won't...

Good, good, and can I speak to De Bruin now?'

'Er, he is not approachable at the moment, Mr. Roersma, I will ask him to call you as soon as he has his hands free again.' She quickly puts down the telephone and then starts to giggle uncontrollably. De Bruin chuckles, what a delightful piece of work, this girl.

'Where were we,' she says, a mischievous smile on her face.

'Oh yes,' she looks at him defiantly, he takes the hint and grabs her firmly by the buttocks again. Fortunately, his erection is still standing proud and he moves her up and down his cock at a rapid pace, enjoying the sight of her ruddy areolas and the blissful smile on her face. Then he feels her start to shock, hoarse screams escape her, barely audible. Her writhing body feels so exciting under his hands that he finally loses control and with a deep moan he feels, shock after shock, his hot cum spraying into her pussy. Martine isn't quite finished yet, he notices, so he continues to fuck her for a while, until the last wave of her orgasm seems to have died down and she leans against him with a fulfilled expression on her face.

'Wow, Martine,' he lets out a satisfied sigh, 'that was fantastic. Forget about that raise, I'm tempted to make you co-director!'

She laughs, 'a modest salary increase is enough, then I can ask for a "raise" more often,' she responds with a seductive glance. He feels that this does not displease him, the fairly boring work suddenly becomes a lot more interesting.

A little later they are neatly dressed again and there is no sign of the activities that have just taken place. Except maybe a couple of brightly flushed, happy faces.

'As for the Corporate Christmas gift, Martine,' she looks at him attentively, 'I leave that entirely to you and your colleagues, I don't think it's necessary for a director to be involved.' He thinks back with pleasure to what he has just been involved in, much more pleasurable than such a trite Christmas gift.

She nods, 'it will be taken care of, Sir, eh Wim.' She smiles cheerfully at him and turns around, pad and pen in hand again.

He sees with pleasure Martine walking out the door, swaying her hips, she looks back and blows him a kiss.

What a strange day, he thinks. He decides that he will immediately arrange that raise, she has now earned it twice over.

What a strange day...