The Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pissed my knickers right there on the spot out of sheer surprise, and couldn't stop: I ran to the bathroom, just as the shit log, which always follows my piss-hole opening, pushed its way out of my ring into my gusset. I was too late to save the skid mark being deposited in the cunt-hammock of my panties , but mommy did the laundry anyway, so what did I care! I turfed the log out of my knickers, into the bog. I ripped my panties off and slung them anywhere. I refused to flush, it was such a huge log I wanted someone other than myself to see it, and I never wipe! My pooh-pooh hole is much too delicate to be--abraded--by common-paper! Velvet---might---be acceptable.

I have wiped my ass on mommy and daddy's bedroom brown velvet curtains in the past, when they were busy downstairs pretending to be happily married. I like the feel of velvet on my bum.

I strode out of the bathroom and down the hallway. I arrived outside my parents door again. The noises issuing forth from out of the room had gotten louder in the interim between -- my bedroom discovery -- and the dealing with that of my turd-and-piss-affair in the bathroom.

I head-butted the door, and it flew open! Daddy was too far gone to even realize someone else was there. I Pounced onto the bed, and straddled him. I ripped my dirty panties from his panting head, and slapped him into the face for over a minute with front and back hand swipes. I got mad, and spun around on him. He was groaning and panting from the beating. I caught hold of the wine bottle and rammed it hard and fast into his ring. He gasped, and I pumped it deep in there with both hands. Daddy was screaming, I didn't care anymore! I was intent on ramming that bottle all the way up his accepting ass-hole, that was all I wanted to do! I was fucking daddy's face with my 18 year old pussy like it was going out of style...

Chapter 34. (Amazon rivers up the waterways of daddy's cock.)

My boyfriend had fucked me every day that week, and he had come in my pussy--against my strict orders, mind you--every fucking time! What is a girl to do? I was going after my orgasm, and he was going for his. I can't be bothered policing him. I want my come---and that is that!

My cunt was stinking, and I was rubbing it hard into daddy's face. The bastard started to like it!

He was eating my boyfriend's day old come, and enjoying it. I twisted the bottle in his ass-hole and he yelped like a puppy-dog; the one the bastard always promised me, but which I never got.

I squeezed his huge cock, and he shuddered. I revolved my tight little ass around, and positioned my vault-like pristine puckered rosebud directly over his lips. I knew he didn't --- couldn't --- anticipate, or even contemplate, what I was about to put him through.

I brought my legs up underneath me. I was ramming the wine bottle into his ass-hole deep and fast, and hard.

I had his cock in my hand, with such a grip on its base that the head was turning from red, to purple...approaching black bursting point! The veins running up daddy's shaft were akin of the meandering aerial waterways of Amazon river tributaries seen from orbit at high resolution hanging on some NASA big-wig's wall, like it was just common kitchen art.

I bore down.

Daddy was panting.

I wanted his ice-cream!

He reluctantly opened his lips...I was wanking his shaft like there was no tomorrow --- and after this, maybe there wouldn't be any tomorrow --- but I was past the point of no return now. I had daddy, under me, he was at a major disadvantage. I had a royal flush. It was check-mate. I had rolled double-sixes, and I was sitting prominent over the pinnacle of my peerage --- my daddy, and my pregnant ass-hole, pressed hard into the open mouth of his apparent dilemma.

My dirt hole was tight, but eager, and my love-tunnel juice dripped constantly out of my vaginal hole, flowing over daddy's chin, driveling down the canyons of his neck, forking right and left around his sternum, petering-out as a slow fluid drip, over the shoulder, into the sheets.

Chapter 35. (Fuck you, and the puppy you rode in on daddy.)

He thought he was safe, but he owed me --- and he owed me big!

I wanted that fucking puppy so, so, much, but he never delivered: I couldn't forget that!

I knew daddy was about to come, so I squeezed his cock harder at the base, and wanked it faster.

I knew his prostrate was ejaculating, and therefore he was coming, but his ejaculate had no place to go as long as I had the choke hold around his cock-base.

Chapter 36. (Contemplated retribution in the groove.)

I did this for hours with my boyfriends, and they would promise, and give me anything I wanted in the end; now, I had daddy by the balls -- literally, as much as figuratively -- then what exactly did I want, now that I had the edge?

First I needed to make him pay! Pay for not getting me that puppy. Then I had to make him pay for...everything else that he didn't do for me. I could make a list, I supposed?

Chapter 37. (Shaking the nuts about, and shitting into the tonsils.)

I decided that he had been very naughty for a long, long, time, so I grasped his scrotum, and squeezed it hard, isolating his balls outside of my fist's vice grip. I brought daddy's hand around and substituted mine for his on the bottle. He took to it readily and started ramming it even deeper into his ring. I threw his balls around for a while like a player in the rhythm section of a Cuban band, shaking them thoughtfully, like a pair of maracas. I felt the tip of his tongue center on my rosebud, and he was trying to weasel in there with it!

I decided what I wanted to do.

I arched my lean young back, and my lower bowel-track tee-holed up over daddy's open guzzling throat.

My spine coiled like a catapult's spring.

Chapter 38. (Virginia prepares to deep throat her daddy with her female ass-penis.)

I shifted and rolled my open buttocks around to make sure the cross-hair scope of my bung-hole was perfectly centered directly over daddy's open cake-hole.

I didn't want to deal with all the possible repercussions, and cheesy explanations that mommy would insist upon if my shit got on the bed clothes and pillows -- she has a keen sense of smell, and daddy is a slob; he would never be able to effect a successful clean-up operation if it all went wrong.

I needed it to be a clean shot -- A one-off. Poor old daddy, he had no idea what he was in for -- even though he was over due in the deserving of it.

Daddy had pushed his throbbing proboscis down mommy's throat long enough, filling her tummy with his steaming cream for years -- and she had silently, and valiantly put up with it -- because she was taught that it was her marital duty -- that's why.

He, tearing at her hair, rocking her head back and forth without regard, sliding his 14 inch almighty cock through her mouth, and down around her throat, as if her head didn't contain a brain. Hell! Didn't daddy know that when he was ripping at mommy's hair, pulling her head back and forth over the length of his rigid cock, that he was actually rattling her brains back and forth? What a fucking idiot! Something had to be done ---! And I, now, had that opportunity.

If it was done properly though, then there would be no need, after the fact, for all the finger pointing, denials and blaming. If I missed, and the operation was botched, there would be Hell-to-pay, so I had to make sure I was on-the-ball.

Chapter 39. (The tables turned, daddy eats shit---with gusto!)

I was amazed at his apparent innocence, and touched by his blatant naivety, as his testosterone-driven tongue, fumbled around between the buttocks of my ass, attempting to open it -- as if he actually believed that that was what I really wanted... The bastard! I wanted that fucking puppy, not this! This was pay back baby, and pay-back is a bitch, isn't it just!

I reached around behind me, and slapped daddy's face hard! I grabbed a handful of his scruffy hair: Our eyes met, and the transference of emotion between us ranged from innocent daughter/daddy good-time relationship, to fuck-me-in-the ass you fudge-packing, no-puppy-promise-breaking bastard, in nanoseconds.

I had the edge here, and he knew I meant business, when I smiled an said,

"bon appetite daddy baby..."

I released my grip on his cock.

And wanked the shaft faster and faster, and my draft on its length was became longer now; but, I found, by increasing the speed of my wanking, I am able to maintain the number of times my hand traverses over the bulbous red end of his pole...and we all know that the key to orgasm is constant-repetitive-rhythm, with, of course, that unpredictable element of random chaotic probability thrown in; which only another entity can provide. It is the difference between---"predetermined sensory impact feedback-feeling" and, "sensory impact feedback-feeling". Why, it's the difference between masturbation, and getting one's rocks-off. Hell! Its the difference between "maintenance" and "love"---baby! And that's for sure.

"This is why sex with another--most times--if not always, beats rubbing-off" thought Virginia.

Chapter 40. (Daddy's cock threatened to burst, and his yelping got on her nerves.)

Daddy's cock had the cheek to rebel! Getting even stiffer, and standing up prouder than ever, until I could hardly get my hand around it!

I let his hair go and slapped his face again. He puffed and panted.

I turned around, and grabbed the base of his huge cock with both my hands, and squeezed it.

I was throttling it; squeezing and releasing it alternately.

This had the effect of pumping blood up through its shaft, into the head, but the one-way valve of daddy's dong trapped it there, and his cock got thicker, and longer, and the helmet, turning deep purple--well, I became afraid that it might burst! And there would be no explaining that away with mommy. So I gave him a break, and decided to allow him to come. Anyway, daddy's screaming and howling was getting on my nerves.

I revolved my pelvic region. My rosebud hole was bursting.

Most of Daddy's brain and sensibilities was being inundated by the autonomic act of pumping his cream up his cock-shaft tube out of his balls and prostrate. And whilst he was sufficiently occupied, I was busy boring-down as hard as I could, over his open gaping guilty mouth, with my provisionally locked dirt-hole.

Chapter 41. (Virginia allowed her daddy to come.)

Daddy had nothing to fear from those whom he had, apparently, in the past -- dominated.

It was a general failing of a sorts. Predominant in males. Females simple laughed at it.

Virginia felt her daddy's cock harden, and start to throb and pump, and he started to growl and writhe under her. She knew from her boyfriends, that he was coming, but their cocks were like little shrimps compared to daddy's. Their average 6 inch offerings were no match for daddy's 14 incher! And her cunt dripped with honey, just on the sight of it all.

Daddy let out an almighty howl, and he rammed the wine bottle deep into his ass-hole, then let it go and grabbed hold of the bed clothes with both his hands.

Chapter 42. (Daddy's come goes high, and ruins the back of Virginia's blouse, and gets into her hair.)

His cock seemed to recoil about three inches, then the helmet turned almost red-black, and it quivered there for a moment before it shot up to it full 14 inch length. The eye opened wide, and a huge spurt of blistering white hot cream splattered out of the bursting end! Daddy yelped like a beaten puppy.

I was arrested in utter amazement and shock! The shot of semen flew up, missing my nose, by fractions of an inch only. It was so powerful, that I heard it hissing out of his tomato eye, and it passed so close to my flared nostrils, that I could smell its trail of saline testosterone perfectly. I almost came right there on the spot. The shot of hot semen, went high up over my head, and arced above me, dropping down into the back of my hair, driveling off onto my blouse. I felt the wetness seeping into my arched spine.

I pumped him again, then stopped, and another two spurts shot out from him. I caught the last one in my mouth, and swallowed it immediately.

Once I got taste of daddy's come in my mouth, my brain reeled with wanton carnal desire, and my head bobbed down instinctively, my lips opening wide, inserting the pulsating ejaculating knob-end deep into my head. Her eagerness so insistent, that her daddy's cock-knob rode quickly past her teeth, over her tongue, through to the back of her very throat; past her tonsils, and down, into, her esophagus; passing her epiglottis even. Daddy's daughter intended to get every drop of his creamy pie filling, and he shot at least ten to twelve full loads down into her accepting tummy, greedy. Virginia came.

Chapter 43. (Virginia force-feeds her daddy with her shit.)

In return, Virginia, brought her hand around, and grabbed hold of her daddy's head again. She dug her nails deep into her daddy's scalp. And opened up her stinking dungeon!

A hot, slimy, thick turd, flew out of her beautiful little ring into he daddy's agape pie-hole!

It hit the back of his throat, and he instinctively gagged, but his daughter insisted and forced the slithering log down past his tonsils, past his gag response, past his epiglottis...down into his very esophagus...and with a few more ass gyrations, and bearing-down, daddy swallowed his baby's entire...ass-shit-baby!

Virginia. Ingested all of he daddy's come, shot directly into her tummy that night. And daddy ate her shit. It was a fair trade she thought.

Chapter 44. (Virginia lays down the terms of unconditional surrender to her daddy.)

Virginia, insisted her daddy lick her holes clean under her, and he did.

Virginia got off her daddy's head, and knelt beside

She whispered in his ear.

"Daddy, baby...I love you..." she said, pushing her tongue into his ear. "But, thing have changes now."

Virginia, stroked her daddy's cheek, and rose up to kiss him deeply on the mouth, pushing her tongue through his relaxed lips, deep into the back of his head. Their eyes locked upon each others. She stayed there, vertically above him, just like that, static, for quite some time, moving nothing but the very tip of her tongue, and her lungs, and her heart. She let gravity alone drain her generous saliva, mixed with her daddy's come, slowly, out of her open lips; driveling down the red pole of her turgid tongue; down through his mouth: The tip of her tongue, flicking wildly, but subtly, throwing-off her thick tongue-drivel directly into her daddy's throat. She had her hand tight around his neck, and could feel his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed her effusive post love saliva discharge. She could taste her ass from his mouth, and she smelled her shit on his breath.

After her daddy had gulped what she considered to enough of her saliva, to signify that her was--totally hers now: Enough saliva, that told her that he was--conquered, bested...subjugated even, then she withdrew her wet lance, slowly.

Virginia grabbed her daddy's face between her hand, and reached down between his legs with the other, and took his flaccid scrotum, and drained balls in her grip. She twisted her daddy's face around to face her directly, and said in the sweetest of voices.

"From now on, daddy dearest, you will do everything I tell you to do, and you will do it -- when -- I want...and you will give me anything and everything I desire, without delay...DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME!" she bellowed.

Virginia squeezed her daddy's balls hard!

He grunted and nodded willingly.

Chapter 45. (Virginia allows the pretense of a compromise to be contracted.)

Virginia pinched his cheeks, and said,

"Daddy dear, there is no reason why things can't-appear-on the outside to be the same as normal, as far a mommy is concerned, but as long as you realize that I am in control now--or I'll be forced to tell mommy everything--Capici?

Virginia's daddy nodded solemnly, and she squeezed his face harder than necessary, and kissed him animatedly on his puckered lips, then threw his head back out of her hand like a dirty rag onto the pillow.

Chapter 46. (Virginia and Mandy did naughty things.)

As Virginia rose from the bedside, she snatched the dirty panties of hers off the floor that her daddy had been sniffing and wanking to. She turned them inside out, and looked at the gusset. They were totally wrecked. They were her panties from last week. The ones she wore when she went over to house-sit with her best friend Mandy for a night. Mandy's parents had gone off to Europe on vacation for two weeks, and one night's house sitting had turned into two then three, and finally four. Virginia had been given permission by her daddy to keep Mandy company, but it was thought that it was to be only one night at first, so Virginia didn't bother taking a change of clothing with her. Virginia and Mandy were very close, and even slept together in the same bed. They always liked each other, and showered together at school after gym practice. Alone together in that big house tipped the balance though, and Mandy got her mother's trunk out from under the boxes in the wardrobe. She knew where here mother hid the key. Well, the two of them drained all the batteries out of the toys in the end, but their favorite was the strap-on dildo. God only knows what Mandy's mother was doing with a strap-on, but her mom did have a rather special girlfriend who always came over to stay for the night when her daddy was out of town, and Mandy had heard...noises during the night?

Needless to say, the two of them almost did each other in with all the toys and the strappy, and on the third day decided to have a party!

Of course they invited a throng of fun people--mostly hot guys from the football team--and after a little too much of daddy's liquor, and beer, Mandy and Virginia were coaxed into a challenger, to see who could out-fuck the other! Well, it went on until the early hours of the morning, and the only ones who were outfaced seemed to be the guys. They both must have had at least half a pint of come in their ass and cunt holes, and they both slept like babies deep into the following afternoon. They had purposely put their panties on to go to bed so as not to leek over the bedclothes. By the time Virginia left, why she hadn't showered for the whole four days, and the gusset of her knickers was so stiff, it hurt her as she walked.

Chapter 47. (Virginia smells her gusset, and scolds her daddy!)

As Virginia stood there, in the bedroom, staring down at her daddy, laying there with a wine bottle hanging out of his ass, and dressed in mommy's clothes with his legs still locked behind his shoulders in the rungs of the headboard, she sniffed her panties, and winced!

She said, with a heartfelt sigh of resignation in her voice,

"Oh--hh! Daddy, you fucking PIG! How could you possibly enjoy sniffing these?"

Virginia's daddy blinked twice, and his lips moved but no sound came out.

Chapter 48. (Virginia takes charge: Daddy complies.)

Virginia spun on her heals to go, then stopped and turned around slowly again, and said...

"I'm going to lay down in my room now. Get those clothe off, and tidy this place up before mommy get home...and after you are done, then make me a bacon and egg sandwich, and don't over-cook the egg, mind you...and I want a cold glass of chocolate milk. Bring it to my room...and make it snappy, do you hear!

Virginia's daddy nodded.

She spun on her heals without a word, and bolted out the door, only to return an instant later, to say,

"...and I want you to wash between your legs thoroughly; I need you to fuck me before mommy gets home, do you hear me daddy?"

Virginia's daddy blinked and nodded again.