The Ranch House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula entered our suite and picked Lexie up, smelt her, then proceeded to change her diaper.

"What have you got planned for this evening?" she asked.

"We'll be escorting Greg and Cynthia but I have a feeling they'll be up for just about anything, so who knows what we'll be doing? Is Melanie babysitting Lexie as usual?"

"Yes, she'll have her usual room and will care for Lexie overnight. There's another bottle of milk if required. Then I'll feed her tomorrow morning. I'll need to be milked tonight though, I can feel milk dripping out of me right now."

"Maybe we could take Greg and Cynthia to see you being machine milked, if that's Ok with you; possibly an interesting way to start the evening," I suggested.

"Sure, if they want to watch, that's fine."

"Ok, so let's say we meet in the dairy in half an hour. I'll let Greg and Cynthia know."

Half an hour later, Troy and I had collected Greg and Cynthia and met at the dairy. Paula hadn't arrived yet, probably giving Melanie last minute instructions about Lexie, so we showed Greg and Cynthia around the machine which stood in pride of place in the center of the room.

"The woman being milked lies on this padded frame, supported across her hips, belly and shoulders, with her breasts facing downwards through these holes," explained Troy. "Her head is supported by this adjustable band across her forehead and her legs are supported on these individually adjustable cushioned supports. It is all hinged together so it can be adjusted to whatever position is most comfortable. Cynthia, do you want to try it?"

Cynthia blushed at the thought of lying in the milking machine, but then grinned. "Yes, please, although you'll have difficulty getting any milk from me."

Troy chuckled. "Well, we could try if you wish."

"Yes, if I'm going to lie in it, I'd better have the full experience I suppose."

"In that case you'll have to remove your top. No good trying to be milked when you're all covered up."

She quickly removed her low-cut, sheer top, revealing her naked breasts, and then lay on the machine as instructed. She quickly realized that she had limited leg movement, so stood again and dropped her skirt, leaving her standing in a pair of very brief panties. She grinned at Troy, then slipped those down her legs. She then lay back down on the machine while Troy adjusted the head strap.

"Spread my legs apart, darling, I want someone to play with my pussy so I get the full treatment," she said.

Troy spread the leg supports wide.

"Is there some way you can strap me into this device?" asked Cynthia.

I glanced at Greg and noticed he was grinning widely. He caught my glance and mouthed "She's into bondage." I smiled, thinking this should be fun. Troy collected several broad straps from a cupboard and fastened these over Cynthia's back, ass and legs until she was held firmly yet comfortably in the milking machine.

"That feels great," she said. "Now what?"

"Now I attach the suction and stimulation to your breasts so you can fill the vat with milk. Ready?"

"Yes, but I doubt you'll get much," she replied.

Troy started the suction and attached the transparent breast cups to her breasts. We could clearly see the suction stretching her nipples inside the clear plastic. He then started the pulsator which compressed each nipple in turn, moving from the base to the tip as it milked her breasts, except there was no milk.

"How does it feel, honey?" asked Greg.

"It feels great, just like when you stimulate my breasts, but better. I really need my pussy stimulated though. I feel soooo horny."

Greg went to place his hand between her thighs to use fingers to stimulate her, but Troy held up his hand, preventing him. He then collected another device and attached it to the end of the mattress between her legs.

"We're still developing this," he told us, "But see how it goes."

He plugged the device into the pulsator line and then moved it forwards so the thick rod that was moving back and forth with each pulsation approached Cynthia's clenching pussy lips. He moved it further forwards, the rod now entering then leaving her love tunnel with each pulsation. He moved it further forward until it remained inside her even when withdrawn. Cynthia moaned gently.

"That feels so good," she said softly as her body began gently moving to the rhythm of the pulsations. "So good."

The door opened and Paula entered. "Lexie's all down for the night," she said, "Melanie's got her milk and I won't need to see her again till morning, when I feed her. Oh, is that Cynthia?"

"Yes, sweetheart, she wanted to try the milking machine."

"Well, I can see she hasn't got much milk," grinned Paula. "What's that device between her legs?"

"That's something I've been working on," replied Troy, "Still experimental."

She watched for a few moments, seeing Cynthia moving her hips slightly as the plunger plunged in and out of her pussy. She was obviously enjoying herself.

"Well, you can experiment on me then," she replied, "I'm going to flood the place if I don't lose some milk soon."

Cynthia moaned softly. "I'm so close to cumming. I just need some clit stim and I'd be there."

Troy turned off the pulsation then removed the plunger, turned off the vacuum and removed the cups. "You get the idea, Cynthia."

"Oh yes, and what an idea I get," she said as he continued to free her from her bondage. She stood up and ran her fingers over her pussy. "It just needs a clit vibe and it'd be perfect. Now I feel all frustrated and horny."

"That's a good way to feel at the start of a sexy evening," I replied. "Hop off and you can watch Paula be milked."

She stood up and Paula, who was already naked, lay on the machine with easy familiarity. Troy attached the cups and turned on the pulsation. Paula sighed as the milk began pouring from her breasts into the collection container.

"Oh, that's such a relief," she sighed, "Troy, honey, can you fit the pulsator rod please."

"You cum normally when you're milked, but Ok, if you want to try it."

He quickly fitted the pulsator rod and soon Paula was moaning gently as it fucked her pussy in time with the milking action on her nipples.

"Oh, yes, that's beautiful," she said softly as her body responded to the stimuli. "Yes, so wonderful. I can feel my orgasm approaching; oh, yes, soooo good, Troy, you're a genius. Yes, yes, lovely, oh, yes, yes, yesssss, oooohhhh, I'M CUMMMMINGGGGG!!"

Paula's body writhed on the bench as the pulsators continued their milking and stimulating. Troy went to remove the rod but I stopped him. "She'll tell you when," I told him. We watched as her movements gradually slowed then stopped, leaving her lying, relaxed, panting gently.

"That was so good," she murmured, "And it's starting again now. I can feel the stimulation already starting to build up."

I looked at the tubes from her breasts and saw there was still milk flowing, not as much as there had been, but enough. Paula moaned as her arousal grew once again, her body writhing slightly under the stimulation. Gradually her writhing and soft moaning sounds increased until she was panting and emitting a keening wail.

"Oooohhhh, I'm gonna cum again; oh yes,yes, I'm soooo close, yes, ooohhhh, yessss, yessss, YESSSSS, I'M CUMMMINGGGGG!!"

Again, her body trembled and writhed under the influence of the erotic sensations. After a few moments she relaxed once more. Troy disconnected the pulsating rod then, as no more milk was being produced, turned off the machine, removed the rod and cups and allowed Paula to sit up on the bench. She gasped for breath for a short time, then looked at us and grinned.

"That was amazing," she said enthusiastically. "I can't wait for my next milking tomorrow morning. I don't know that I could do two of those sessions a day; maybe I'll just do one a day with the rod. But Cynthia's right, it does need a clit vibe."

"You're wish is my command, madam, I shall see to it at my first opportunity," grinned Troy.

While Troy cleaned the machine, Cynthia and Paula dressed, Cynthia handing her panties to Greg to put in his pocket, and Paula poured the milk into two bottles and stored them in the refrigerator. Then we all headed to the café where Henri was expecting us. We ate a sumptuous meal, sharing a bottle of wine, then walked the short distance to the entertainment area which, at this relatively early time, was only sparsely populated.

I took Cynthia and Greg into the main hall where the strippers strutted their stuff. Trish was up on stage making a show of removing her remaining stocking. She then came down onto the floor and walked amongst the few patrons, shaking her breasts in their direction before picking one and instructing him to remove her brief bra. He did so, and slipped a note into her legband around her upper thigh, then she sat on his lap and gave him a lapdance, before standing, blowing him a kiss and prancing over to another guy who she encouraged to remove her G string. Again, once it was off, she received a note and gave him a naked lap dance, which encouraged him to slip a second note into her band. She then gave us a wave and headed back to the stage where she spent a few minutes posing, bending over, spreading her legs and giving everyone a good view of her assets, which Troy and I had examined in detail on several occasions when she'd shared our bed.

"The dancers are paid a very basic wage plus having accommodation, medical and food supplied. They actually earn a large amount of money, far more than we do I suspect, from tips, especially if they are willing to accommodate clients in their beds after the show. Patrons are mainly male, but there are some females as well, usually with partners, and once they pay for their entry, they are able to enjoy everything except for tips and drinks, and specialized services of strippers and prostitutes of course. Come, I'll show you what else is on the menu."

I led them upstairs to a balcony that overlooked a room which was divided into several parts. There was an inner room, which was empty at present, separated from an outer room which had two parts, each separated into small cubicles, some with short beds and some not. In each of the cubicles with beds, there was a large hole between the room and central room, with soft rubber teeth pointing towards the center, while in the other cubicles there were smaller holes between the rooms and the central room with soft rubber padding around the outside. I noticed that both Greg and Cynthia looked puzzled.

"This is the glory hole setup. Here men and women can have anonymous sexual encounters of whatever type they wish. The small holes are for men to stand facing the wall and push their cocks through the holes, which are large enough for the person interacting with the guy to reach through. The larger holes are designed for women to lay the upper part of their body on the bed and have their hips and legs through the hole. Some choose to have their feet on the floor, some to have their feet attached to the wall pointing upwards, fastened by the attachments you see on the wall. Either way allows people in the central room full access to their pussies and asses."

"So, who gets to do what?" asked Cynthia, puzzled.

"Anyone gets to do anything. It's all totally voluntary. The people on each side of the walls both volunteer to be there. If they want to participate, they will select a time allocation when they arrive, then a duration, usually around 15 to 30 minutes, 45 minutes being the maximum they're allowed. Best to come back in a couple of hours and you'll see for yourself what happens. You could, of course, join in if you wished."

"I don't really think that's likely," replied Cynthia, unconvincingly. I noticed Greg was smiling and licking his lips nervously; he was certainly interested it seemed.

I took them further along on the second level to a room which was lined with a wide variety of whips, canes, riding crops, floggers, and other instruments of punishment. "We have a dungeon in the Ranch House proper but this serves the need that some people have to be beaten gently and lovingly, possibly by their partner, possibly by a stripper or a prostitute with whom they have chosen to spend the night. Meghan, our dungeon mistress, oversees this part of the entertainment. You are, of course, most welcome to make full use of this while you're here this evening if you wish."

Again, I noticed some interest from Greg, who turned to Cynthia with a grin. "Do you want me to beat your ass tonight, honey?

Cynthia feigned shock at the suggestion. "No way, I'd absolutely never let anyone beat my ass with anything here," she replied, a little too hastily I thought; I wouldn't be at all surprised if, once the show really got under way, they were both interested in some of these side attractions. I looked at Troy and saw he was grinning.

"What's the joke?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," he replied too hastily. I gave him my look that demanded to know. "Ok, I wondered if you wanted to have some fun in here tonight, or even if you wanted to volunteer for the glory holes again. I know you really enjoyed it a few weeks ago when you tried it for the first time."

"Yes, I did," I replied, remembering the amazing time I had being fucked by one cock after another, how I was filled to overflowing with cum, and how, for me, the best part, and the part which I had feared the most, was that I was completely out of control. Unless I pushed the panic button, which I certainly didn't want to do, I was there for the half hour I'd chosen. I lost count of the number of times I came and the number of cocks I took. I do know that once I got Troy back to bed, we fucked like rabbits until daylight. It was certainly a night to remember. "We'll see how the night progresses," I added with a smirk. "Are you volunteering tonight?"

I remembered when Troy had volunteered, the week before I had, which was why I had, and once he came to bed, he was exhausted and couldn't get his cock hard no matter what Paula and I did. I then remembered the amazing lovemaking Paula and I experienced together; maybe I needed to persuade him to volunteer more often, I thought.

I noticed looks of both interest and subdued shock on Cynthia's face, while Greg seemed quite accepting and keen, if his grin was anything to go by. We returned downstairs to the main hall, collected drinks from the bar and found a table a little away from the stage but with an excellent view. Maybe, I thought, a bit of softening up as nubile young ladies removed their clothing in the sexiest manner possible would melt some of Cynthia's coolness. I wondered how she would take tomorrow's horse-riding program.

The night was progressing well. Cynthia seemed to have thawed out a little, Greg had even enjoyed a lap dance with one of our new strippers, much to Cynthia's initial disgust, which quickly turned to interest. She seemed to be lowering her guard, becoming more accepting of sexual activities as the night continued and the level in her wine bottle lowered. It was a short time after Greg had been permitted to fondle a naked stripper that she came up with a request.

"I think I'm ready for some action," she said. "I don't see why Greg should have all the fun. I want to spend 15 minutes in a glory hole. How do I do that?"

I looked at Greg and saw he was grinning, obviously anticipating watching from the balcony as his wife was fucked hard.

"Come with me," I said, standing up and offering Cynthia my hand before she had time to change her mind.

We walked to the entrance booth and I spoke with Celeste, who told us there was a 15-minute vacancy for a female in another three minutes. I turned to Cynthia.

"Now, you're sure about this, right?"

"I'm sure," she said.

"Ok, then let's get ready. Follow me."

I led her through to the doorway to the room that was listed on her ticket and told her to strip off her skirt. She informed me that she wanted to do this naked, so undressed completely. Just as she hung her top on the hook, the door opened and a slightly dishevelled woman came out. She looked at us and informed us "God, that was great!" as she remained naked and headed towards the main hall.

"You're on now," I said to Cynthia, drawing her attention away from the woman and back to the vacant room. "Do you want to lie on your front or back?"

"Oh, my back. That way I can play with my tits while I'm being fucked."

She stepped into the room and slid onto the bed, pushing her legs through the hole until the ring of rubber fingers around the hole were correctly positioned around her hips. The attendant in the central room guided her feet upwards and fastened them to the wall with Velcro fasteners around her ankles.

"My legs feel so far apart," she commented, "I feel so exposed. Oooh, someone's lubing me up; that feels nice."

I showed her how to fasten the strap around her belly to hold her in place on the bed, then I wished her luck and closed the door. I hurried upstairs to see what was happening from the balcony and found Greg and Troy leaning on the balustrade gazing downwards at a ginger headed guy thrusting his outsized cock into Cynthia's waiting pussy. He fucked her for a minute or so, then withdrew, his cock shiny with her juices and lube, then stepped sideways and pushed it into the next vacant hole.

Meanwhile, another guy stepped into his place and pushed into Cynthia's gaping pussy. This guy spent much longer fucking Cynthia, holding her thighs for leverage as he pushed into her as far as he could. It only took a short time before he gave a final thrust then held still, obviously spurting his love juice into her cunt. I moved sideways until I could look down onto Cynthia. She had her eyes closed; her head was rolling from side to side as she squeezed and twisted her nipples. It was very obvious that she was enjoying herself immensely and that she was aroused almost to orgasm, probably feeling very frustrated that the guy had stopped and was already finished.

A few moments later he withdrew, wiped his cock with his hand, then stood back to allow a third guy to take his place. He only fucked her for a short time, but it was long enough for Cynthia to reach her first orgasm, causing her body to tremble and arch off the bed as she continued to punish her breasts. Over the next ten minutes, Cynthia was fucked by eight different guys, three of whom filled her cunt with their cum. I saw her cum twice more then realized that her time was up when the light beside her bed began flashing red and the attendant unfastened her ankles. I hurried downstairs to meet her at the door.

"Ooohhh, that was amazing," she gushed, "I felt soooo sexy. Not knowing who was fucking me and for how long was uncanny; just the feeling of not having any control over anything was incredible. It was sort of naughty, but as I had no control over it, I felt it wasn't my fault, so I could just relax and enjoy. And boy, did I ever enjoy! Just wait till I get Greg in bed tonight."

My grin matched hers and we hugged. "I was hoping that you and Greg would share our bed tonight, if you wish. Maybe you'll be able to drain both Greg and Troy."

"Oh, yes, that would be wonderful," she said as she pulled on her skirt and top, then together we walked out to our table in the main hall and joined Greg and Troy. For the next few minutes Cynthia told the guys about her experience, suggesting to Greg that he might want to try it also.

"Well, my dear, by the sound of it you're going to need a good fucking tonight. Do you really want me to be drained before that?"

"No, of course not, whatever was I thinking? Of course, I want you to just watch all these gyrating strippers and get as sexy as hell so you can bring me to orgasm after incredible orgasm all night long. Carla suggested we sleep with them tonight, so at least once you're exhausted, I'll have Troy as backup."