The Ranch House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg kissed her again, then placed his teeth around her, biting very gently, sending waves of desire pouring through me. He must have been able to tell I was enjoying that because he just moved his teeth very slowly and gently, causing me to move my pussy against his mouth. I'm sure I could have cum just from a few minutes of that, but he stopped and moved down, rolling his tongue and pushing it into my opening. It was nice, but I needed something more substantial.

"Oh, honey, stop playing; just fuck me with your hard cock, now."

He looked upwards towards my face with a grin. "Patience, little darlin', patience my pet," he said, "Everything in good time."

To my great frustration, he simply went back to mouthing and gently biting my clit for what seemed like hours before he moved upwards again, nibbling gently at my nipples and breasts before locking his lips over mine in a sloppy, tongue dancing kiss. While that was happening, I felt the tip of his cock slide easily between my labia, then slowly, sexily, enter me and slide upwards to the very end of my love tunnel. He broke our kiss and smiled down at me.

"You like that, honey?"

"Ooohhhh, yes, darling, I love it," I murmured in reply, "Now fuck me hard."

He changed his position slightly, allowing his pubic bone to press against my trapped clit, sending waves of stimulation through me. I found I was close to cumming, and he hadn't really done a great deal of actual fucking yet. Although I was close, Cynthia was closer; as waves of passion raced through me, I heard her panting, then begin grunting, then a high-pitched cry as she came on my husband's cock. The thought, the sensations I was experiencing, and the sounds of her ecstasy pushed me over the edge as well and my scream joined hers as I came hard.

Greg relaxed while my cunt muscles clenched and released his pulsating cock. Once my scream had died away, he kissed me again, then he began pulling out and thrusting back into me, again and again, hard but slowly, his motions preventing me from coming down from my orgasm. I seemed to remain on a plateau of bliss as he made love to me delightfully, I heard my breathing, fast, shallow, felt the sensations through my body, then he moved his hands down and cupped my breasts, my engorged nipples between thumbs and fingers as he rolled them gently, aware of their sensitivity, sending shooting arousal tinged with pain straight to my clit. I went higher, closer towards the edge which I'd never really left. He thrust harder and slightly faster, grinding his hips to stimulate my sensitive, trapped clit, until, with another scream, I came, hard, the sensations pouring over me as my body writhed and shuddered beneath Greg's body, his cock still thrusting deeply within my love tunnel. After what seemed to be a long time, the peak passed, his thrusting slowed, and we lay still together, embracing, kissing.

"Did you like that?" he asked.

"No, far better than simply liked, I loved it; it was wonderful. Did you cum, honey?"

"No, not yet, I managed to hold on so there's lots more before we're finished. It's your turn to be active. Ride me to heaven, sweetheart."

He rolled off me and lay on his back, his engorged, red, shiny cock standing straight and proud. With what seemed to be a great effort, I struggled onto all fours, then straddled him, taking time to kiss his chest before sitting more upright and slowly sliding my very wet love tunnel over his cock. The feeling of once again being impaled on his rod was amazing. Before my vulva met his pubic bone, he reached the end of my tunnel. I stopped for a few seconds, then allowed more weight to go on the end, feeling a slight lengthening inside. He was sooooo long; I wondered if I could take him completely, then decided I had to if I wanted his pubic bone to massage my clit, which I enjoyed most of all. I lifted off, then dropped faster, harder, forcing him further inside me. I repeated that again, and again, and yet again, each time feeling his body coming closer to me. Then after a final drop down, with all my weight behind it, I was there; my clit was firmly pressed against him, the pressure against the end of my tunnel being still bearable. I expected it to ease, and it did, as I began moving back and forth, my cunt lengthened still more and the pain disappeared as the pleasure from my clit increased rapidly. She was so sensitive tonight, I thought, amazing what a few strokes of a riding crop will do.

My thoughts and concentration were again interrupted by a scream from Cynthia. I saw that she was on all fours and Troy was fucking her from behind, doggie style, bending over her and massaging her hanging breasts. Looking at his face, I could see it wasn't only Cynthia who was cumming; his face was contorted in orgasm, a look I knew so well. For a split second a pulse of jealousy shot through me, before I laughed internally, thinking of the hypocrisy of judging him in this situation. However, watching their joint orgasm caused me to increase my movements on Greg's cock. I wanted his cum now. I started moving back and forth as well as up and down. Stimulating us both. He reached for my breasts and massaged them, none too gently, his strong fingers squeezing my recently beaten nipples, sending waves of painful pleasure through me. I heard myself panting, knowing I was nearly there. Come on, Greg, I thought, give me your cum. I grinned down at him and saw that he was almost there too, his body heaving as he thrust upwards into me with each downward movement I made. Then he screwed up his eyes, his breath coming in short gasps and then I wasn't watching him as I reached the peak and screamed in ecstasy.

From somewhere seemingly far away I felt his cock pulsing inside me, spurting warm wetness into the end of my cunt. The feelings were wonderful as they mixed with my shuddering ecstasy as my orgasm washed through me, leaving me exhausted and panting, lying on Greg's heaving body, his cock still hard inside me as we kissed.

I must have dozed off, maybe we both did, because some time later I awoke, lying on my side, legs bent upwards and feeling a hard cock entering me from behind while one hand massaged my lower breast, the other hand gently caressing my clit. It felt delightful. I turned my head and in the dim light from coming through the curtains, saw that Troy and Cynthia were sleeping, cuddled together, on the far side, so this must be Greg inside me. I lay still, pretending to sleep, wondering where this would go. After a few more minutes, I felt him press into me harder, then hold still as I felt warmth spreading through my love tunnel; he was obviously horny and was helping himself to the services on offer. I thought I should roll over and have him give me another orgasm; that would be nice, but not really necessary, was my final thought before I must have drifted off to sleep again.

The room was quite light next time I awoke. I lay for a few minutes, taking stock of my surroundings, noticed that Cynthia and Troy were gently making love, that Greg was propped up on an elbow, watching me, one finger tracing lazy circles around my nipple. I then became aware that Paula was also in the room, sitting on the corner of the bed behind Greg, cuddling Lexie in her arms with a bottle of milk on the dresser beside her.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she said when she saw I was awake, "The day started ages ago. I've fed Lexie from me, then she slept some more, now it's time for you to feed her."

"Oh," I said, struggling to come back to the reality of being a mom, "Yes, sorry, I forgot. Just give me a minute please."

I gave Greg a quick kiss, climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. On my return I was considerably more awake and took wide awake Lexie from Paula, collected the bottle, and went through to the lounge to feed her. She was absolutely gorgeous and, as usual, I marvelled at her perfection; the clear skin, bright blue eyes, the amazing tiny finger that reached out and held my hair as she sucked from the bottle. I was again so grateful to Paula for carrying our baby, yet remorseful that nature had caused me to be infertile, robbing me of the joy of carrying and giving birth to her myself. However, I rationalized yet again, what we had was far better than we could ever really have hoped for, and again I felt joy and gratitude for that.

Once she'd emptied the bottle, I placed her over my shoulder to burp her, then slipped her into her bouncy seat, placing a couple of toys on the tray, before heading back to the bedroom. I was greeted by the interesting sight of Troy once again making love with Cynthia, as I would have expected, while Paula was flat on her back, face contorted and eyes closed, with Greg obviously just about to cum in her thrusting pussy. As I watched, her body began trembling and she grunted several times as her orgasm struck, before Greg gave a final thrust and, from my position in line with his body, I could see him pumping a load of his cum into her, a few dribbles running down her upper thighs. It took a few minutes before they realized I was there, then Paula blushed red and apologized.

"Sorry, Carla, but he looked so tempting and he was so persuasive, I just couldn't help myself. Besides, I'd got all horny on the milking machine."

I laughed. "That's fine, pleased you enjoyed each other. Lexie's all fed and burped and happily playing in the bouncy seat. Thank you for bringing her; I do enjoy the bonding resulting from these feeding sessions. It lets me feel like I am her mother as much as you are. I just hope she feels the same way as she grows up."

"I'm sure she will," replied Paula, climbing out from under Greg and heading to the bathroom to clean up.

"You up for more?" asked Greg.

"Always up for more," I grinned back, "How 'bout you? You've obviously just cum, did you save some for me?"

"Yep, got at least one more dose, maybe more. Maybe not as big a dose as last night though."

As Paula came back from the bathroom, we hugged each other briefly before she went to the lounge to collect Lexie. I climbed back into bed alongside Greg.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

"However you like," he replied.

I quickly got onto all fours, lowering my head, spreading my legs. I felt my pussy, finding it already wet with just the thought of imminent penetration, then felt Greg take his place behind me and slowly enter me, his long, hard cock spreading my walls as it penetrated me to my core. Once fully inside, her wrapped his arms around me, cupping and massaging my breasts as he withdrew nearly all the way then thrust back inside, out then in, time and again, his balls slapping against my clit lightly at the end of each inwards thrust. Slowly my arousal grew; I felt myself pushing back against him, seeking deeper penetration from each thrust. I heard him panting, heard my breathing matching his, felt myself getting closer, approaching my peak; 'Ooohhh, I thought, cum with me, fill me, please.'

As though reading my thoughts, he began moving faster and harder, using my breasts as handles to thrust and withdraw almost the full length of my cunt. I reached a hand to my clit, squeezing her, rubbing her, I was soooo close, then with a huge thrust that pitched me forwards, he held still inside me and I felt him filling me with his hot sperm.

"AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!" I screamed as I shuddered and writhed in my intense orgasm. "Ooooohhhhh, yes, yes, yes, ooohhh, yessssss . . ." I heard myself saying as I was completely overcome with the power of my ecstasy.

We cuddled together for a while, lying on our sides, spooned together. I heard Troy and Cynthia stirring, then climbing out of bed, using the bathroom, and I knew our time was nearly over. Once they returned, Cynthia gave Greg a whack with her hand on his ass, causing him to jump.

"Come on, time to get moving. We've got a women's riding club group today."

Greg moved away and we both stood, kissed, then showered together before dressing. We went to breakfast then Cynthia and I headed to the stables where we found Pip already preparing the horses. We greeted each other, Pip asked Cynthia how their visit was going and she said it was great, though tiring. Pip grinned, guessing the reasons for this. Cynthia and I helped Pip fit saddles on the remaining horses then grinned at Cynthia.

"You want to do this too?" Pip asked.

"Go riding? Of course; I love riding. Where do you ride?"

Pip grinned again, as did I. "Oh, not far. Most of the women don't ride a great deal, usually just on club days. So, we just ride around the large oval exercise track in the paddock."

Cynthia followed Pip's arm as she pointed out the exercise ring. "That's not much. And the women enjoy just riding around and around?"

"Oh, very much so. Come over and you can help fit the saddle attachments to the horses."

"Saddle attachments?" queried Cynthia, looking at the perfectly saddled mounts waiting patiently for their riders.

Just then three women walked into the stables, greeting Pip and me with hugs. I introduced Bev, Toni and Alison to Cynthia and each in turn gave her a hug as well.

"Pat's not able to make it today," Alison said, "She sends her apologies and hopes you all have a stimulating ride."

"That works out well," replied Pip, "Means that both Carla and I'll be able to ride as well. I was just taking Cynthia over to get the saddle attachments."

I remained talking to the three women while Cynthia and Pip went to a back room and came out a short time later, Cynthia with a silly grin on her face as she held three of the attachments, Pip carrying the other three.

"You could have told me," Cynthia said to me, "That way I wouldn't have made myself look a damned fool."

"What, and spoil your surprise?" I replied.

Pip showed Cynthia how to attach the dildo shaped attachments to the saddles, then as Cynthia fitted the last one, Pip lubed each of the vertical dildos as well as the rubberised bases.

"Ok, ladies, time to mount up," I told them.

The women were all wearing short skirts, as were we, so it was simply a matter of placing a foot in the stirrup, throwing a leg over the saddle, placing the other foot in the other stirrup, then slowly positioning our bodies until the seven-inch dildo slid gently into place. Pip waited unmounted in case anyone needed assistance, which proved to be unnecessary, although two women could not sit down fully right away, needing to spend a few minutes lifting and lowering themselves until they expanded enough to take the full length. Pip then unhitched the horses from the rail and we all guided them through the gate onto the track while Pip mounted and followed along behind, closing the gate behind her.

Everyone started out at a walk. I watched Cynthia as she felt the delightful movement of the dildo in her love tunnel while the rubber clit mound gently stimulated her clit as the movement of the horse massaged her sensitive organ. Pip approached and rode beside her.

"How's it feeling?"

"Great. It's totally different from anything I've felt before. How do you adjust the sensations?"

"Oh, that's quite easy. First, you can lean forward of backwards, adjusting the direction of the dildo and the pressure on your clit. You'll see that Alison is leaning back because she likes pressure on the front of her cunt, while Bev and Toni are both clit girls so are leaning forwards. Carla and I like a mixture, so we sit more upright. So, suit yourself, play around for a bit and see how it goes."

I was riding behind Cynthia and watched as she tried leaning forward and back, testing new positions for a few minutes as the horses continued to walk obediently around the ring. Then Bev leant forward a bit more and kicked her heels into her horse's flanks, urging it into a faster gait.

"You ready for more?" asked Pip.

"Mmmm, yes, this is really stimulating, but I guess I'll try it," replied Cynthia.

"So just squeeze your horse's flanks gently and she'll move faster, but you know that anyway. Just ride as fast as you want, or can stand."

After the ride, Cynthia, Pip and I met up with Greg and Troy in the café.

"What have you girls been up to?" asked Greg, "Cynthia looks like the cat that found the cream."

"Oh, yes. I've just been horse riding like I never thought possible."

Greg looked puzzled, but I saw from Troy's smile that he knew exactly what we'd been doing.

"Well, this was a horse ride to end all horse rides," Cynthia gushed. "The saddles had dildos fitted to them! Can you believe that? I definitely want one."

"Dildos?" Greg let out a laugh. "And you rode on that with the dildo stuck in your cunt?"

"Oh yes. It was wonderful."

I remembered the first time I'd tried it and how amazing it felt. Since that first ride, we'd developed it a little further, including a clit pad, and now had these rides quite frequently. I listened as Cynthia continued the story of her first ride.

"To begin with, I had to swing my leg over the saddle and position the dildo in my tunnel. Fortunately, I wasn't wearing panties, in fact none of the women were, but they knew what was about to happen, I didn't. It felt really good going in and fitted me perfectly, probably due to the exercise my pussy's been having in the last little while. Riding at a walk was very stimulating; I almost came a couple of times as we walked out the gate into the paddock. The track, which had seemed so short a few minutes ago, now seemed to be impossibly long. I very much doubted I'd get right around it without cumming and I was quite frightened by the thought of cumming on the back of a horse; would I fall off and be dragged by a stirrup, or what? In the end, I needn't have worried because the horses were very well trained to stop when they sensed that their rider was likely to fall.

"Anyway, I managed to hold my orgasm off during the walk, then Pip rode off at a trot, so I tried this too. As you know, there's lot more movement with a trot than a walk, so I'd barely got started before I felt my orgasm approaching. I held on tight; it was too good to stop, and I came hard at a trot. My horse immediately stopped as I slackened the reins and leant forward over her neck, which had the effect of intensifying the sensations due to the pressure on my clit from the clit pad. I didn't pass out, although I did feel a bit light headed, but that quickly subsided and, rather than being sated by my first orgasm on horseback, I wanted more."

"Yeah, that's a bit like you in bed too, I've found," grinned Greg.

"So, once it had fully passed, I sat up and looked around, seeing the others in various stages of enjoyment. Toni was exactly as I'd been a few minutes earlier, her body trembling as she lay forward on her horse's neck. Others were still trotting to gain the benefits of the greater movement, while Pip was half way round the track and cantering as she seemed to struggle to hold on. Then with a scream, she lay forward, putting both hands around her horse's neck as she stopped.

"I pulled gently on the reins and my horse began walking again. I got her trotting, then quickly went to a canter, feeling the wind in my hair as my clit and cunt were stimulated hard, even more so than during my glory hole experience last night. I had nearly reached Pip as she was recovering when my next orgasm crashed over me and it was my turn to scream and hold my horse's neck. It was wonderful. My body shook and I writhed in the saddle, which actually prolonged my release as it stimulated me even more. As I recovered, I knew that I wanted to try a full gallop. I nudged my horse forward the short distance to Pip, who'd turned in her saddle to watch me, and asked if it was safe to gallop. She told me that it probably wasn't safe to do any of what we're doing, but that she'd cum at a gallop before and thoroughly enjoyed it.