The Ranch House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed Greg and Troy were both grinning, obviously enjoying the prospect of satisfying Cynthia's apparently insatiable sexual appetite. I wondered what next, but my decision was pre-empted by Cynthia.

"I guess I've been really naughty," she said, "Enjoying sex with other men. Greg, I want you to punish me please; cane my ass, beat my pussy into submission so she no longer thinks she rules me."

Greg put his hand on his wife's arm. "No, that's not a good idea," he said, "You'll certainly regret that and then there will be nothing we can do to try and alleviate your horniness."

Cynthia considered this for a few minutes before replying. "Ok, just beat me gently then, just make it a token punishment. Or maybe even find some other appropriate punishment. What else is in the room upstairs?"

"Well, the best way to find out is to go there," I suggested. We finished our drinks and left the main hall, climbing the stairs once again, stopping at the balcony to observe the action in the glory holes for a few minutes, then continuing to the mini-dungeon, where Meghan met us. After introductions, I suggested that Cynthia explain why she needed to be punished and what punishment Meghan thought would be most appropriate.

"Well, what you have done is very serious indeed," began Meghan. "You have obviously betrayed your husband and feel bad about that. Normally I would recommend a good pussy whipping to take your mind off sex for a long time to come. However, I know that you're also horny and that's great, so a pussy whipping would punish Greg and probably Troy more than it would you. So possibly the best punishment would be a token whipping and/or caning as a reminder for the future, followed by uncontrollable orgasms so you can extirpate your horniness completely. How does that sound to you?"

Cynthia had been looking at the floor as Meghan had proposed her punishment. Now she lifted her eyes a little, still not meeting Meghan's icy gaze, and silently nodded.

"Good. And it's pleasing to see your contrite humility which bodes well for the future. Come with me."

Meghan led Cynthia past several punishment stations, where couples were administering punishment to each other, to a vacant bench.

"Strip naked," instructed Meghan. "Greg, you also strip because I want you, as the party who has been harmed, to administer some of this punishment."

As they both stripped, I looked at Troy questioningly, saw his slight nod, so we both stripped as well.

"Yes," he said, "I think it's time I punished you again. After all, you did invite Cynthia and Greg into our bed without my consent, which is surely a punishable offence, is it not?"

"Yes, darling," I replied, my eyes cast floorwards.

Meghan had overheard our conversation and now instructed Greg and Troy to attach both Cynthia and me to the bench. I leant over it, Cynthia following my lead, so that Troy and Greg could attach our wrists to the floor with the Velcro straps. Then they spread our ankles wide apart and attached those also to the floor. Once finished, each man stood alongside his wife and waited for Meghan, who was working with another couple. Once she returned, she inspected our bonds, then instructed the men to select their weapons. This was the part I feared most. I had placed myself entirely in Troy's hands, trusting that what he did would be both endurable and enjoyable for us both. We both knew my limits, so I did trust him after many similar experiences. I turned my head and watched Troy advising Greg; at least Cynthia would be spared anything too damaging, I thought. They both came back with light, multi-tailed whips which I knew from experience stung like crazy for a few seconds but did no long-term damage.

They returned to the bench and stood beside us as Meghan approved their choices, then pronounced that we would each receive ten strokes on our asses, five each from Greg and Troy. I knew that I would be able to withstand those that Troy lovingly applied, but those I'd receive from Greg were a totally unknown quantity and I felt apprehension fluttering in my belly.

Greg chose to go first and selected me as his training ground. Meghan helped him position himself then he applied the first tentative stroke to my ass; he was obviously keen to avoid striking me too hard because I barely felt it. However, once he got into his stride, the remaining four were harder, the last one being the worst, or best, depending on how you looked at it. He then stepped across to Cynthia and, from the sound of it and her yelp after each stroke, he applied her strokes with far more enthusiasm than he had mine.

Then Troy took over and once again began with me, applying five measured and carefully placed strokes to my stinging ass. By the time he'd finished, I knew my ass would be glowing red, although I also knew it would not prevent me from any possible activities later this evening. It was a different matter for Cynthia. Once Troy stepped over to her beautiful ass, he must have decided to drop any restraint he'd had and laid into her with five of the hardest strokes I'd seen him apply. Cynthia screamed and writhed after each stroke and I think we were both pleased when the last stroke had been applied.

We were released and each looked at the other's ass, gently stroking the red marks left by the multitailed whip.

"How's it feel?" I asked Cynthia.

"It stings like hell," she replied, "How about you?"

"Not too bad. I've had lots worse," replied, remembering some of the times when I'd received fifty or more strokes. "It'll be fine for both of us in a short time, I'm sure."

"One more punishment for you two," said Meghan, "How about these two handsome guys beat your pussies? I think that would be a reasonable climax for the evening, because you then won't want anything to do with sex for a considerable time. How about twenty strokes with the cane on your lips and clit?"

I had been watching Meghan's face as she said this and saw her barely suppressed grin and wink of her eye. However, Cynthia thought she was serious and let out a wail, before protesting vehemently.

"No, you cannot be serious. I won't let you do this." She looked around at both Troy, who was struggling to suppress a grin, and Greg, who was looking very concerned. Meghan broke into a smile.

"You're right, it won't happen. I just wanted to see your reactions. Greg, I'm pleased that you were concerned for Cynthia's welfare; that is an essential attribute if you're going to play big people's games. Well done. However, I think that a lesser punishment of clits and balls is called for. Balls first. On the table, Troy."

I watched as Troy lay on his back on the table, as he'd done many times before when we'd exchanged strokes to our most sensitive parts. He spread his bent legs as Meghan fastened his ankles, hips and wrists so he was in frog position but still able to close his knees, which he knew brought an additional stroke. Meghan slipped a rubber band over his balls, causing them to protrude upwards and remain in position above his hard cock lying on his belly, then explained the rules about and the need for care when beating a guy's balls or a woman's clit. She then demonstrated by giving Troy a light stroke on his balls.

"Owwww!" said Troy as pain radiated through his body, as he knew it would. He resisted the urge to close his legs to protect his balls and simply lay there, waiting for the next blow, which he knew from past experience, would be less painful.

Cynthia took the cane and positioned herself, then made a light stroke across his balls. Troy supressed his cry and lay there, awaiting the next three strokes. These came in rapid succession, then Meghan untied him and Greg took his place. I placed four moderate strokes, then one harder stroke across his balls, the final stroke causing him to close his knees together as he yelped in pain. Meghan unfastened him, then replaced the cane in the rack and selected a riding crop.

"Probably a good idea to use this as it is a ranch and you'll be riding tomorrow, I believe," she said with a grin.

it was Cynthia's turn on the table so she lay on her back, her legs wide apart, her wet pussy lips spread invitingly, her labia slightly open and pulsating and her clit erect and poking upwards. Even I thought she looked eminently fuckable and would have loved to kneel between her legs and lick and suck her to a mind-blowing orgasm. Instead, Troy lined her clit up and gave her the first stroke with the crop. It wasn't hard, but it was hard enough to elicit a cry of pain from Cynthia as the most sensitive part of her body received the first blow. As with the ball caning, the first stroke was the worst, and she bore the remaining four strokes stoically. Then it was my turn; I wondered how hard Greg would punish me.

Once I was in position, Meghan gave me a devilish grin, then slid my clit bar through the ring, causing my clit to protrude. Even looking down from my angle I could see her looking every bit as vulnerable as I felt. Greg's first stroke was hard; I screamed in real pain as agony coursed through my body from my abused clit. Perhaps I'd become soft from Troy's gentler strokes; maybe this was exactly what I needed. The pain dissipated quickly and the next stroke was far lighter; it was obvious that Greg was still becoming accustomed to using these toys or else he was taking pity on me. The next three strokes were moderate and I withstood them easily, but once I stood up, I certainly knew my clit had been punished, but it wasn't so sore that I didn't wish for more. As usually happened with light punishments, I found that I was really horny. I needed to be fucked and to cum, as did Greg and Troy from the look of their hard cocks.

"Well, ladies, I think it's time to decrease your horniness a little. How about a little ride?" asked Meghan.

Cynthia looked puzzled but I knew exactly what Meghan had in mind; the Sybian. We had several of them lined up against the wall and we had combined the controls on some so that we could have cum races if we wished, several machines operating off the same remote control. We followed Meghan to the machines and watched as she explained to Cynthia how they operated, then she selected two eight-inch dildos and fastened them to the machines. I lubed them while she combined the two machines, wondering whether the race was to see how many orgasms we could have in a set time or how long we could hold off from having an orgasm. I knew from experience that holding off was a real problem for me.

We straddled the machines and slipped down on the dildos, Cynthia seeming to enjoy the initial penetration, as did I. Then Meghan fastened the Velcro attachments around our knees, holding us in place, before demonstrating to Cynthia the different ways the machine operated. She then asked her whether she wanted last to cum or most in 15 minutes. Cynthia looked at me; never having experienced this device, she had no idea what was involved in the choice.

"What would you prefer, Carla?"

"Although it doesn't sound like it, the most in 15 minutes is easier, I find. Holding off can be a real challenge," I replied.

"Yes, I can see it would be. I'm about ready to cum right now. Ok, Meghan, most in 15 minutes."

Meghan grinned as she set the timer before handing me the control. "You get five minutes each with the control, then I take it for the last five minutes," she said. "The time starts when the machines start. The person who has fewer orgasms gets ten strokes of the riding crop on her nipples, sound Ok?"

We both nodded in agreement. I was confident that my previous experience would stand me in good stead to win so I looked forward to applying ten strokes to Cynthia's perky nipples.

I took a deep breath, grinned at the two guys watching us avidly, their cocks damp with their arousal, then I turned both dials to about half. Instantly I felt the dildo come alive, and felt the vibrating pad stimulating my clit wonderfully well. I realized that she was still being held protruding through the ring, which would probably give me an advantage. However, when I looked at Cynthia next to me, I saw her eyes were closed and, as I watched for a few seconds, her body writhed and shuddered in her first orgasm; she'd been that close. I watched Meghan mark Cynthia's first cum, then I lost myself in the waves or arousal radiating from my pussy and within seconds I was cumming hard.

I decreased the controls to give myself time to recuperate and also to allow me to try to develop some strategy. Maybe if I increased it when Cynthia was cumming it would prolong her orgasm which may tire her so her next orgasm was delayed. I didn't know, but I'd try it. I watched her, seeing her next orgasm building, then I pushed the control to full. In an instant, she was almost exploding, her body shuddering as she moaned in ecstasy. I held the controls on full, feeling the effects myself, and in a matter of only a few seconds I screamed as waves of orgasm washed over me. I was helpless, engulfed in the incredible sensations. I dropped the control and hung onto the machine as the waves of ecstasy pulsed through me over and over again. Somehow, I managed to find the control and decrease the level to just above zero. As my sanity returned, I looked at Cynthia and noticed that she also was wiped out by the power of her orgasm. I looked at the scoreboard; two each. Even with powerful and protracted orgasms, they each only counted as one.

Meghan took the control from me and handed it to Cynthia, who immediately increased the stimulation to moderate, then slowly further until it was sending waves of arousal through me. I felt myself climbing again, nearly there, then she came and reduced the stimulation almost to zero. My potential orgasm simply vanished and I was left high and dry, without enough stimulation to progress, yet feeling horny from my need to cum. Score was three to two; I needed to cum but couldn't dictate the level. Cynthia was increasing the speed once again and I picked up where I left off, my hips moving as much as the Velcro allowed as I sought more sensation. After only a few seconds it seemed, I was climbing the hill again and Cynthia turned it to full, pushing us both over the peak. It felt like I was completely out of control, my body a sea of sensations as it trembled, shook and convulsed as though in the grip of a savage monster, then the sensations slowed, and I slumped forward, breathing hard as I gradually came back to some form of reality.

The respite was brief; Cynthia seemed to have a very fast recuperation time and it seemed only seconds before I was being stimulated again at a bit over half speed. I caught a glimpse of her as she rode the machine like it was a thoroughbred, her hips moving back and forth as though in a canter, but it wasn't enough, it wasn't quite doing it for me, but it obviously was for her. A few more seconds and she came again, just as Meghan took the control from her. Ten minutes gone, five to go, two orgasms behind. What would Meghan do, I wondered.

Meghan pushed the control to maximum, sending me over the brink quickly as Cynthia stayed in her orgasmic state. One behind, I thought, as my body thrashed about in ecstasy once again, before collapsing in a shuddering heap as the control stayed on high. It was too much; I couldn't take it. When it seemed my orgasm would go forever, Meghan slowed it down to mid-range and both Cynthia and I slowly recovered. I looked at Cynthia, seeing myself as she would see me, hot, sweaty, exhausted, and still horny as the dildo and vibrations both continued to stimulate us. I needed to cum, just one more then we'd be even again, just one more without her cumming too. I tried to tell myself that she was done, finished, no more orgasms left. I knew I had one more and focused on that last challenge; to cum, willing myself to cum, then Meghan increased the power once again, a final dash. Surely Cynthia couldn't cum any more, could she?

I felt the vibrations pushing my almost numb clit towards her final release, the dildo churning away inside me, the sensations mingling, merging, pushing me towards the final peak. Meghan pushed the control to high and I surged forwards, feeling my orgasm approaching, I still had it in me, yes, close, nearly there, just a few more seconds, please don't run out of time, ooohhh, yes, I was there. I heard my scream as my body shook and shuddered in orgasm, and then the machine stopped. It was over. I'd done it, had my one last orgasm to even the score. I looked towards Cynthia expecting to see defeat in her eyes; instead I saw her shuddering and writhing in her final orgasm as well. I had lost; instead of me beating Cynthia's nipples, she was going to beat mine. Oh well, I thought philosophically, it's not the first time they've been beaten.

Troy and Greg unfastened us and we walked slowly to the whipping area, where Meghan strapped me into a frame while Cynthia selected the riding crop we'd used before. She cupped my breasts, pulling and squeezing the nipples until they were even harder than usual after cumming.

"Can I start?" she asked Meghan.

"Yes, however you like. Usually either flat against the nipple or else stroke downwards so the end of the crop hits the top of the nipple. Either way it's very painful, as Carla knows."

The first stroke downwards was painful, my sensitive tit flesh stinging as she spared no effort to make it as hard as she could accurately apply. The second was no better, coming on the other nipple, then the remaining eight, alternating between nipples, were painful but lacked the shock value of the first two. Once it was over and I was untied, I cupped my hot breasts and rubbed them gently, dissipating the stinging pain.

We redressed our outer layers only, Cynthia and I pulling on our short, tight elasticized dresses which left little to the imagination, then thanked Meghan for a great time in the dungeon and headed to our room, knowing that the evening had just begun; we had two guys with drooling cocks for us to milk before we'd be allowed any sleep.

Pairing up was a foregone conclusion. Once in our bedroom, Troy approached Cynthia while Greg wrapped his arms around me and kissed me hungrily. After having cum so much already tonight, I wondered if I had anything left for him and was quite surprised when I felt my desire growing within a few seconds as he held his lips against mine, his body pressing against me, his cock growing against my hip. Once we broke the kiss, I knelt down and pulled his trousers down, his cock springing out and bumping my nose. I opened my mouth and took him inside, gently sucking and licking for a few seconds before guiding his trousers to the floor and holding them as he lifted his feet. I stood up again and quickly removed his shirt, leaving him naked. He bent down and gripped the hem of my dress, then in one motion, lifted it upwards completely off my body. The cool air felt great against my hot nipples and pussy as he stood back a little to examine me, feasting his eyes on my hot, sexy body as mine feasted on his. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Troy and Cynthia were already lying entwined on the bed, kissing, cuddling, and gently making love with each other.

Greg must have decided it was time to join them because he scooped me up bodily and lay me on the bed, then positioned himself over me, reaching forward to kiss my lips, then moving downwards, kissing my nipples tenderly, aware of their hypersensitivity, then down my belly to my pussy, where he licked my clit, examining her closely as her bar held her protruding through the hood ring.

"Does that hurt?" he asked, "Having it pierced and held in place like that?"

"No, not at all," I replied, "It did at first, after she'd been pierced it took a while before we could make love face to face, but now it's fine. She's just so much more sensitive now than she ever was before."