The Ranch House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, we both started off together, pushing our horses into a gallop and racing down the track side by side. I could feel the sensations building after only a few seconds, the pounding of the foam pad on my clit seemed to push me along faster as the dildo moved in and out of my poor abused love tunnel. The freedom of the wind in my hair seemed to just intensify the feelings and I held on to the reins as well as to my orgasm, watching Pip out of the corner of my eye, as she was watching me. It gave a whole new meaning to trying to synchronize our orgasms."

Greg and Troy chuckled, both captivated by Cynthia's story of her riding adventure. Cynthia took a sip of coffee, trying to build the anticipation in her listeners.

"No matter how hard I tried, I could not suppress my orgasm any longer and continue galloping. With another scream, I surrendered, my body shuddering with the release of my sexual tension. I gripped my horse's neck and held on as reality became fuzzy. I think I passed out for a moment, then I came to again and slowly my trembling stopped. I looked for Pip, both pleased and annoyed that she was exactly like me about twenty yards further along the track. She must have been holding on, just waiting until I came."

She looked at Pip, seeing her broad grin as she nodded her head. "I thought for a bit that you'd outlast me, but then just in time I saw you stop as waves of orgasm overcame me as well," she admitted. "Almost a dead heat; I guess experience counts for something after all."

Cynthia chuckled and gave Pip a hug. "Doesn't matter. It was definitely all good fun."

Pip and I nodded in agreement as we finished our coffee.

"So, after that, we just headed back at a walk to the stables. The others were also all cummed out and we eased ourselves off the dildos and tied the horses up, then came back here," concluded Cynthia. "Now, I definitely want one of those dildo attachments for when I go riding at home."

"Sure, I'll get one organized for you," I promised.

"Thanks. Anyway, it's time we took our hopefully pregnant pony home. Thank you so very much for last night and today, in fact, for everything. I've totally enjoyed myself and I'm sure Greg has as well," Greg was beaming and nodding, "But we've a ways to go so better saddle up, figuratively speaking this time."

Troy and I accompanied Cynthia and Greg to the stables, then they put their mare into the horse float, much to Sheltie's annoyance it seemed. We hugged each other for a few moments then Cynthia and Greg drove away, with waves and 'see you soon's called from the open windows.

"Well, that was an exciting weekend," I commented. "I'm looking forward to them coming again, as is Sheltie by the look of it."

Troy looked at our stallion and noticed that his penis was largely unsheathed and almost ready for action. Pip was just coming through the gate and called out to us.

"I'll look after him, if you like."

"Ok, thanks. Looks like he's still horny," Troy replied.

"Yeah, he's often like that, especially around me now it seems."

"Why's that?" I asked, intrigued at why our Shetland stallion should associate Pip with sex.

As Pip took hold of his bridle I noticed her blush. "I guess you'd find out sometime, may as well be now. Come into the stable and you'll see."

She led a very willing Sheltie into a back room of the stable where we found a couple of hay bales with a blanket thrown over them. I didn't need to be a rocket scientist to work out what they were for. I imagined if I lay on the blanket, I would be in the perfect position and at the perfect height to benefit from Sheltie's rampant cock.

"Is this what I think it's for? You let Sheltie fuck you as you lie on this?"

"Hell, yeah. It was a big unknown the first time, but after a few times he seemed to learn and I fine-tuned the position until now it's really fun and very enjoyable for us both. Do you want to watch or try it yourself?"

Ooohh, I'd definitely like to try," I replied, stripping off my skirt and lying on the blanket.

My pussy was obviously wet from all its recent stimulation, so once I was in position, lying face down on the blanket, sloping slightly downhill, with my feet still on the floor, Pip moved Sheltie behind me and slowly walked him forwards. As soon as he smelt my pussy, he gave it a lick, then moved forward gently. I felt the wide end of his cock at my entrance and then he entered me, pushing his cock into me hard. I felt it enter and move easily up my slippery passage. It felt amazingly good. I was being fucked by a horse, I thought. A small one, but a horse nonetheless. He didn't pull out, that didn't seem to be what horses did, but simply pressed, then relaxed, then pressed again. Just the eroticism of it all was enough to push my overstimulated pussy towards another orgasm. I wriggled my hips, wanting more. Sheltie obliged by pushing harder, once, twice, and on the third time I felt warm liquid pour into my cunt. He'd just cum in me. It was enough to drive me to my next orgasm and I writhed and shuddered on the blanket as ecstasy overcame me once again.

Pip moved Sheltie back, which he did reluctantly, then Troy helped me up before holding Sheltie's bridle. Pip took my place immediately, then Troy guided Sheltie forward over her. It seemed that Sheltie was insatiable. He again went through the process of smelling, licking then inserting his cock into Pip's oozing hole. After a few thrusts, Pip began actively fucking back against him as he pressed into her until he pressed into her harder and his liquid sperm jetted into her, the excess squirting out onto the blanket. Pip came hard, her body writhing with pleasure as she enjoyed the feeling of having her love tunnel filled with horse cock and sperm.

Sheltie moved back reluctantly, guided by Troy, withdrawing from Pip's oozing tunnel. This time he seemed to be satisfied, more interested now in a bucket of oats than in another conquest. Pip rolled off the blanket and stood up.

"How was that?" she asked.

"That was awesome. I can see you two have a better relationship that I did on my first attempt."

"Yes, it took a bit of practice but I think we make a good pair now. You will too if you practice some. Keen to do it again?"

"Absolutely," I replied enthusiastically, "You'd better be good in bed, darling, or you'll be replaced by a horse," I said as I grinned at Troy.

"Yeah, so I guess it will be me who's put out to pasture," he joked.

Pip put Sheltie into the small paddock alongside the barn, topping up his bucket of oats and making sure he had plenty of water.

"Have you experimented with our other stallion?" I asked.

"No, he's a totally different proposition. He's much taller and his cock is absolutely huge. I don't really think I want to try him, at least not without some practice with some very large objects first. Maybe some day."

"Well, thanks Pip, it's been quite a day. It's probably time for me to head inside to feed Lexie."

"My pleasure," she replied as we walked out through the gate.

"Wow, what a day! What a weekend! I feel so sexually satisfied that for once in my life I don't mind just going to sleep without any sex. Is that Ok with you, honey?"

Troy kissed me and cuddled against me as we lay in our large bed. "That's quite Ok with me, darling. That's what Paula's for, although I must admit that you not being sexy is a first."

"That's for real," agreed Paula, from Troy's other side, "So maybe now he can satisfy me."

Troy gave me a kiss, then turned towards Paula. I watched as my husband cuddled up to his lover, Lexie's birth mother. They kissed and cuddled, hands obviously busy on cock and pussy. It took only a few minutes before Troy rolled over onto Paula, making sure that he didn't press her breasts which would leak at any slight touch it seemed. She bent her legs back and spread them wide, placing them over his upper arms as he slowly impaled her on his long, thick, hard cock, the cock that I had first loved on camp many years ago now. I remembered the twinges of jealousy I'd felt when he would make love with another woman, but now there was just joy, the joy of knowing the pleasure that he was bringing to some other lucky girl and the gratitude that he and Paula had made a baby for us to share.

As my thoughts wandered, my eyes did not, taking in each movement, every thrust and counter thrust, every touch, every kiss, as they both moved inexorably towards their orgasmic conclusion. Their breathing was becoming faster now, movements becoming more rapid. I knew how that felt and imagined how Paula was feeling each time Troy thrust deeply into her, his cock head plundering her depths, pressing against her cervix, which I knew both she and I loved so much, his hard, hairy pubic bone pressing against her clit.

I couldn't help myself; despite not feeling sexy a few minutes ago, I now had a few sensations that needed to be dealt to. I threaded my clit bar through its ring, then felt my protruding clit, wetting my finger in my cunt and rubbing the fluid over my clit head, sending waves of erotic sensations through me. I knew Paula would be feeling these same sensations, only stronger than I felt them. I heard Paula as she approached her climax, her breathing shallower and much faster, a slight keening wail issuing from her lips. As I watched, I noticed trails of milk dribbling from her erect nipples down the milky globes of her breasts. Troy bent his head and gently licked these from her with his tongue, then gave each nipple a kiss and a suck, tasting the warm nutritious milk our daughter loved so much.

Troy's movements became stronger, faster, pushing himself and Paula towards their orgasms. Paula's keening became louder, her body moving against him harder, demanding, receiving and giving more stimulation. Her head rolled from side to side, dribbles of milk unnoticed as both partners had their eyes tightly closed, almost, but not quite at their combined climax. I watched in awe and expectation, wondering who would cum first. It was Troy.

With a final thrust he plunged deeply into Paula's cunt and held still, his muscles tense as he pumped her full of his fertile sperm. I knew the feeling of receiving that very well, and just like when he filled me, the sensations of his hot cum ejecting inside her pulsating pussy was too much for her to bear. With a scream, Paula came, her body tensing, then shuddering as she writhed in orgasmic ecstasy beneath my husband.

For a few seconds it was like watching a still life painting, then they began moving slowly. Troy relaxed, then bent to kiss Paula. Paula's body ceased its writhing and shuddering as she surrendered to his kiss, embracing him, pulling him onto her full breasts, their hips still pressing against each other as their combined juices, and overflowing milk, soaked into the sheet. Troy moved his arms, releasing Paula's legs, which she straightened each side of him, then he slowly lifted off her and rolled onto his back between us, his cock semi-flaccid and shining in the moonlight seeping inside from around the curtain. They kissed again, then Troy reached beneath me and pulled me over to him, kissing my lips tenderly.

"Did you enjoy the view?" he asked me.

"Oh, yes, darling, very much. I was thinking of our first few times on camp. Wonderful thoughts. You are a very special person and I'm so pleased that you're my husband, darling."

"And I'm so pleased you accepted my proposal way back then. I love you so very much, honey."

Then we both turned towards Paula. "Thank you. Paula, once again, for our beautiful baby," I said, "I love you very much and am so happy that you're part of our relationship."

"It's a wonderful experience being part of this trio," she replied, "Amazing being able to share our love with no feelings of jealousy. Thank you both very much. Right now, I need sleep. Only a few hours before I'll need to feed Lexie. Goodnight, darlings."

"Goodnight to both my wonderful women."

The End