Wedding Reception Surprise

Story Info
Middle aged man enjoys surprise encounter with 3 MILFs.
2.2k words
4.6
15.4k
20
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was invited to the wedding reception of a former colleague. It paired well with a business trip I already had planned and I was happy for him so I accepted. It was a huge reception (maybe 300 to 400 guests) with good food, fun music, and an open bar!

Drinks were flowing freely and the DJ kept the dance floor packed. I mean literally there were times you could not move, you just had to go where the crowd pushed you. Normally I hate crowds but the ratio of women to men was high and most of the women were dressed to thrill!

At one point I found myself trapped in a corner of the dance floor where the jostling of the crowd caused a stunningly beautiful and extremely buxom woman to slip and nearly fall. She was wearing an emerald green, sleeveless, plunging v-neck dress to trip. Fortunately for me, I had already been eyeing her magnificent breasts as she crossed the room so I was able to lunge forward to catch her before she fell. Unfortunately that caused two more embarrassing circumstances to occur.

One: when I grabbed her by her torso it caused her massive mammaries to pop free of her dress right in front of my face. And two: her drink flew from her hand completely soaking the front of my pants.

I was both mortified and aroused. She thanked me profusely for rescuing her as she swooped-in to give me a great big hug.

Seeing the stunned look on my face, she followed my stare to her exposed breasts and just laughed stating that sometimes her "girls" just have a mind of their own as she nonchalantly stuffed them back inside her dress. I chuckled to myself realizing that she was somewhat of a redheaded version of Dolly Parton.

Her matronly instincts immediately kicked-in, however once she realized her drink had doused my pants. In the blink of an eye, and seemingly out of thin air, she emerged with a linen napkin and dropped to her knees trying blot my pants dry.

Let there be no doubt, this curvaceous cougar quickly had me fully aroused.

She apologized again but also blushed as she whispered that was quite the compliment for an old lady like her as she playfully pointed to the tenting in my trousers! I found myself dumbfounded while also quite enthralled.

I soon learned her name was Dot and she was in her late 60s, although she could easily passed for 45. With fiery red hair and a thick southern accent, she was simply delightful! Upon learning I was stag she insisted I join her and her friends at their table in the corner where it wasn't nearly as crowded.

I of course accepted her gracious offer. I mean, after seeing her tits and having her pat my groin it seemed pointless to be shy.

Her table was on the other side of the dance floor so she suggested we get to know each other a little while dancing our way there. The first song was a jamming' oldies song and I soon learned that Dot had moves! She hopped, pranced, and spun with the best of them but literally had to hold her breasts to keep them from spilling out of her fabulous dress.

In an attempt to keep things light I said if her hands got tired I'd be happy to help. She just giggled and gave me a playful wink.

We'd navigated our way about half way across the floor when a slow song came on. Without asking she just pulled me tight and whispered, "how bout we split the difference and I just rest my titties against you for now"?

The slow dance allowed us nearly three uninterrupted minutes together that somehow magically felt like hours.

As the song ended she kissed my cheek and the led me by the hand to her table. She introduced me to her dear friends, Donna and Dee, who were about her same age, every bit as voluptuous, and also displaying copious amounts of their own ample cleavage. Like Dot, they were all huggers!

I honestly didn't realize I had laughed out loud until I saw the looks on their faces as they all asked what was so funny?

I muttered this must be the triple D section of assigned seating,

They looked on with some puzzlement before I pointed to them, repeated back their names (Dot, Donna, and Dee) and then began pantomiming their bodacious breast sizes.

They roared and Dot chimed, "not since high school! These here girls wear a 36G", as she proudly propped them up and giggled them for effect.

Noticing the wetness on the front of my pants Donna and Dee immediately broke out laughing as they teased Dot for flirting and teasing me so much that she made me cum in my pants.

Dot came quickly to my defense and explained about how I swooped in to save her and how she accidentally spilled her drink on me in the process.

Directing their stares at the still prominent bulge in my pants, Dee and Donna used motherly voices to coo that a man could catch cold walking around in wet pants and ordered me to sit between them so they could dry me off!

I laughed and scooted in between them. Donna had light colored ebony skin, beautiful brown eyes, and thick, lush lips. Her shimmery bronze dress accentuated her pillowy dress and its short length rose very high up on her thighs as she sat. Donna had blonde hair, blue eyes and a stunning blue dress with a deep, plunging neck line and a side slit clear up to her hip, which as it happens, opened to the side nearest me.

Dot chuckled and stated she was sure one of her friends in the bridal party had a hair dryer she could use to blow me dry.

Never one to pass-up a chance to be funny, I quipped that i was most certain that if she blew me things would only get wetter!

This had all of us in stitches. Making small talk I explained I was semi-retired now just working on some writing and having fun being something of an amateur handyman. Donna and Dee were as delightful as Dot and every bit as charming and flirtatious. I

Donna stated it was good to have a handyman around from time to time as she nonchalantly grabbed my hand and placed it under the slit of her dress on top of her panties. Dee concurred taking my other hand and placing it at the top of her thighs before slowly sliding it upward towards her panties.

Dot, who was still standing in front of the table, said she was going to fetch us more drinks and try to find some more clean napkins. With a wink she was gone.

Never one to back down from a challenge, I clearly took the hint and began simultaneously exploring the pussies of my bookend cougars.

They felt fantastic and each was already moist. I politely withdrew my hands to discreetly wet my fingers with my mouth before plunging them back in each waiting vagina. I rapidly found each clit and am proud to say I had them flowing in no time.

Dee began trembling first and her twat clenched tightly on my hand as her first orgasm came. Donna took longer, but she too came in a fluttering serious of progressively larger orgasms. It was soon evident Donna was normally a screamer so she had to work hard to keep her moans low.

A waiter soon delivered a full tray of drinks to our table, apparently completely unaware of the organic escapades occurring underneath the tablecloth.

Donna and Dee each used their free hands to fondle and grasp my thighs but to my amusement, neither touched my cock. I didn't actually care at this point since my mind was having fun making them cum while playing back flashbacks of the brief moments Dot's tits bounced inches from my face!

Speaking of Dot, I was beginning to wonder where she was when I suddenly felt two more hands begin to unfasten my trousers. The tablecloth blocked my view but it was clear someone was assertively working to pull my pants down around my ankles.

I felt two soft, gentle hands caress my inner thighs for several minutes before advancing upward to my heavy balls and thick, hard shaft.

Then the hands stopped and seemed to briefly disappear. About this same time it happened that I helped Donna and Dee enjoy simultaneous, large, powerful orgasms that shook our entire table. As their waves of pleasure began to subside I was puzzled to see our table was still shaking.

I then noticed a petite hand emerge from under the tablecloth clutching some sort of beautiful, shimmering green fabric. The hand placed it directly into Dee's hand. Dee discreetly pulled it to her face as if to inhale it before leaning in closer to me to press and hold it snuggly in front of my mouth and nose.

It was a beautiful satin pair of damp panties and they smelled deliciously of pussy. Just as my mind was processing this, I felt hands return to my thighs as a warm, wet mouth engulfed my engorged cock.

Donna, who had finally noticed Dee holding a pair of emerald green panties to my face, smiled brightly as she softly said, "welcome back, Dot", while pulling pulling back the edge of the tablecloth far enough to reveal Dot's head enthusiastically bobbing up and down on my thick cock.

Having both my hands still buried in the beautiful pussies on either side of me I realized I might soon have a problem.

Seeing the strange look on my face, Dee seductively whispered to inquire if I was enjoying Dot's present for me?

I assured her I was but with both my hands inside Dee and Donna I had no way to give Dot a courtesy tap to let her know when I was ready to cum.

Dee leaned in closer and seductively tongued my ear before whispering in a low, sultry voice that was fine because Dot loves to swallow!

Donna and Dee each enjoyed another rousing climax as I felt the fabulous boiling sensation beginning to churn in my balls as Dot continued to suck with reckless abandon. I focused as hard as I could to hold out as long as I could but I knew the end was soon drawing near!

I expelled a low, hard huff of air as my climax exploded forth from my balls. It was now my turn to shake the table as pulse after pulse of cum jettisoned from my throbbing cock. The first shot blew when Dot was bottomed out on my cock with a force so great I feared it may have blown the back of her head off. I felt and heard what I can only imagine was Dot's head banging against the bottom of the table at the same time.

Dot was truly gifted, though and she never stopped sucking, only pulled back a little farther up my shaft as she successfully captured every blast.

As my ejaculations subsided I felt her mouth pull off my cock as she tenderly but methodically used her tongue to lick up and down my shaft before playfully planting a big, warm kiss right on the bulbous tip. Donna and Dee then each reached down to gingerly trace their well manicured nails up and down my cock before discreetly working with Dot to tuck my cock back in, pull my pants back up, and refasten them.

Dee and Donna then gently removed my hands from their pussies, pulling my fingers to their mouths to lick and suck them before grabbing clean napkins to dry them. Each then pulled my face gently toward their own to give me a full, slow, deep, passionate kiss. These delightful MILFs then politely excused themselves to go to the ladies room, deliberate pausing briefly in front of the table to form a human shield obstructing others from seeing Dot climb up and out from under the table.

With her back to the room and her front facing me as she stood, Dot briefly paused to demonstrate her big, beautiful breasts were once again completely free from her dress, but this time I noticed her thick, long nipples were standing fully erect. She cupped them proudly with her palms before extending two fingers on each side to tweak her nipples before lowered her head to lift one breast to her mouth to fully suck one nipple inside before nonchalantly tucking herself properly back into her dress and leaving to head towards the ladies room with her friends.

As she turned to go, Dot doubled back, gave me a wink, and told me to order us all another round of drinks.

This is positively the best wedding I've ever been to! It made me smile to realize that these cougars have clearly worked together before!

After waiter took my drink order I noticed three sets of neatly folded panties on the seat beside me. I picked one up to discreetly sniff it and felt something inside. It was a napkin with a handwritten note wrapped around s key card. I immediately checked the other two and each was bearing similar gifts...