The Rancher Ch. 07 - Coming to Terms

Story Info
The story continues, with a new exciting character.
11.8k words
4.7
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,229 Followers

I woke up to the sound of sweet girlish laughter coming from downstairs. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and saw that it was still quite early. The sun was barely over the mountains in the distance. I got out of bed, yawning, and walked over to my dresser, listening to Casey and my sister laugh loudly downstairs. I got dressed, and walked down, and found them sitting at the kitchen table, chatting pleasantly. Dad was sitting in his chair in the living room, and he glanced over as I walked down. He gave me an irritated frown, and then returned to reading his paper.

"Hey there slugger," Casey said when she saw me, and Jenny laughed. "How are you feeling today?"

"Good enough," I said, bringing a hand up and touching my swollen lip.

"Did you find Amanda last night?" Casey asked. I still couldn't quite tell where her head was at when it came to Amanda.

"Ya," I nodded. "She came back to the bar with me and told Sheriff Farley the truth. I'm not in any trouble. At least not with the law," I added. "I don't know about Derrick's dad though."

"Well if they try anything, I'll tell the sheriff that Derrick hit me," Casey said. "So if they're smart they'll let it go."

"Those folk are smarter than you think," Daddy said from his chair. "They'll be looking for some way to get back at Jim now. I told him not to do anything stupid. But he just had to go and punch a lawyer's son."

"Derrick hit him first," Casey said, turning to my dad. "And if they want Jim to get in trouble, then Derrick will too. I'm going to be a lawyer too you know."

"Is that right," daddy said, looking over at Casey, and then looking at me with that same frown.

"Yep," Casey said happily. "Once I finish school that is."

"And when do you return to that fancy school of yours?" daddy asked, and I could tell he wanted her gone as soon as possible.

"I have to go back in about two weeks," Casey said, her smile fading as she looked over at me. "But I'll be back soon."

"Dewey told me Mikey brought you girls home last night," I said as I sat down at the table.

"Ya," Jenny nodded. "He said he didn't want us riding alone while Derrick's friends were out looking for you."

"Well that was good of him," I said. "He didn't stay did he?"

"No," Jenny said. "He left once we got here. He just didn't want us riding alone last night."

"Mikey's a good friend," I nodded, biting into a piece of toast.

"Is it Mike or Mikey?" Casey asked.

"Uh, I don't know," I shrugged. "Both I guess."

"I call him Mike," Jenny said, and I didn't like the look she was giving Casey. "But Jim always calls him Mikey."

"We've known each other since we were little kids," I said. "Everyone called him Mikey back then."

"Well you boys aren't little anymore," Jenny said with a smile I didn't much like.

"No, they certainly aren't," Casey added, and both girls began laughing. Dad set his paper down, and glared over at us, but we all ignored him.

"So what do you girls have planned for today?" I asked.

"We thought we might head into town for a bit," Jenny said. "Maybe swing by Jasper's. Want to come?"

"I don't think I can," I said. "I still have to fix a lot of the fence on the ranch. I might have some time later tonight."

"Ok, well we'll be around." Casey said. It was weird having her here in my home, chatting with my sister, while my dad sat in the other room listening. There was still a lot I wanted to talk to her about, but not in front of them. What Amanda had said last night was making me question everything. I still wasn't sure who I wanted, or what would happen when and if I made up my mind. I still worked for Casey's family after all.

"I better get going," I said, getting up from the table. "Hopefully I'll see you in town later." They both nodded, and I headed for the door. As I was leaving, I saw my dad get up from his chair. I tried to hurry off before he could catch me, but he was quicker.

"Hey," he called after me, marching out of the house and walking over to me with a scowl on his face. "What's goin' on with you and that girl?"

"I don't know," I sighed, not wanting to deal with this now. "Nothin'."

"Bullshit nothin'," daddy said angrily, getting right up in my face again. "What's she doin' here?"

"She came home with Jenny," I said. "I had nothing to do with it. I didn't leave my room, just like you said."

"I aint stupid boy," he said aggressively, getting right up in my face. I had to turn away from his morning breath.

"I didn't say you were," I sighed. "And I'm telling the truth, we didn't do anything. I didn't even see her last night."

"Except at the bar when you hit the lawyer's kid," dad pointed out.

"Ya, except then," I nodded.

"What the hell is your sister doin' at that bar anyway?" daddy asked, finally taking a step back.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "She asked if she could come with us, and I said ya. I figured its better she be there when I'm around then all alone, right?"

"None of you should be there," he said with a deep frown, but I could tell he agreed with what I had said. "You're all underage for drinking. You don't need to be in there."

"I spent six hours yesterday fixing a damn barbed wire fence," I pointed out. "I think I ought to be allowed to have a beer after that."

"Fine," daddy said, giving me a slight nod of approval. "But that don't mean you need to take your sister there."

"I didn't invite her," I said, sighing again. "I just didn't tell her no when she asked to come."

"Well you should have. She don't need to be hangin' around places like that."

"Then you tell her," I said, and he glared at me again. "I'm just her brother, you're her dad. If you don't want her goin' somewhere then don't let her. It's not my responsibility. I did my part by looking out for her while she was there."

"Was that before or after you got in a bar fight?" daddy asked.

"Both," I said, beginning to walk to my horse again. "She didn't get in any trouble."

"You're gettin' outta line boy," daddy said as I climbed up onto my horse.

"I'm doin' what needs to be done," I said. "I'm workin', I'm watchin' out for my sister, and I'm trying to be a good man when it comes to the ladies. Which is more than I can say for some."

"You're still a kid Jim," daddy said gravely. "You need to watch it."

"I'm watchin' what needs watchin'," I said, turning my horse to leave. "And I'm less of a kid than you think." With that I gave my horse a light kick in the ribs, and rode away before daddy could respond. I didn't look back, knowing he would still be there glaring after me. I was starting to get sick of his shit. Every day he was giving me the same lectures. I knew he was right about some of it, but some of it he was just being an asshole.

I rode to the Howard ranch, and saw only Amy's and Casey's cars there, though I knew Casey wasn't home yet. I rode past the house, not wanting to deal with Amy, and out to the fields. I found the broken fence as I had left it, and got to work. It was hotter than it had been lately, and I sweated like a pig as I worked the fence. When lunch time came around, I rode back to the ranch, hoping to not see anyone. I walked in the house, went to the kitchen, and tried to fix a quick sandwich, but Amy appeared before I could finish.

"You look like you've been working hard today," she said from behind me, startling me slightly. I turned around, and saw her standing there in a shirt that was far too small for her. Her fake tits looked bigger than ever, and I couldn't help myself from staring at them for a moment.

"Uh, ya," I said, shaking my head and raising my eyes to her face. She was giving me a cold calculated smile filled with satisfaction. "I've been fixing the fence that's broken, and its real hot today."

"It certainly is," Amy said, giving me an unmistakable look.

"Uh, is Casey back," I asked, turning away from the intense look she was giving me.

"She stopped by earlier with your sister," Amy said. "But they went into town. They said you might join them later."

"Uh, ya, I might," I said, finishing making my sandwich. "If I have time. That fence still needs a lot of work."

"You know that isn't the only work you have to do Jim," she said, and I turned around to look at her. She had gotten much closer while my back was turned, and I almost flinched when I saw her staring at me.

"Uh, mam?" I said, not quite sure what she meant. I knew she had no idea what needed to be done around the ranch.

"We made a deal Jim," she said seriously, looking me in the eye. "You can have Casey, but you have to find me someone too. You haven't been doing that, have you?"

"I, uh, I'm still looking," I lied. I still had no idea how to deal with that odd request.

"I'm sick of waiting," she said, taking another step closer to me. "Either you find someone to take care of my needs, or I tell Casey about us. Or of course you can always take care of me yourself. I have missed that fantastic cock of yours."

"I'll find someone," I said. I knew that starting back up with her would only cause more trouble. It was hard enough to try to balance Casey and Amanda. Adding Amy back in would just fuck things up. "Do you, uh, have any criteria or anything?"

"Find me someone with a big cock like yours," Amy said with a devilish smile.

"I can't just ask fellas about their cocks mam," I said uncomfortably. "You'll have to find out about that part on your own I'm afraid."

"Fine," she said, turning her head away. "Then at least find me someone muscular like you."

"I'll do my best," I sighed, wishing I didn't have to deal with this ridiculous problem.

"You'd better," she said. "And you're sure you don't want me to give you a nice blowjob before you get back to work. I'm sure my daughter can't do what I can do." For a moment my eyes fell back down to her huge tits trying to bust out of the tight shirt she was wearing. My mind instinctually began replaying some of the things we had done together. She was right. Casey couldn't suck my cock like she could, and neither could Amanda. They were both great, but Amy just had special skills. But I knew it could only lead to more trouble.

"I'm sorry mam," I said, forcing my eyes back up to hers. "I'd like that, I really would. But we cant. I'm sorry we ever did. I care about your daughter."

"Fine," she said, sounding only slightly disappointed. "Then you have until the end of the week to find me someone else, and then I tell Casey."

"Yes mam," I sighed. She walked away, and I watched her ass sway as she went. Once she was gone I let out a long sigh, and bit into my sandwich. I ate fast, and then went back to work. Fixing the fence was a pain in the ass, but it gave me time to think. I knew I still had to start making up my mind about things, or it would all get out of hand fast.

The way I saw it, I had to choose between Casey and Amanda, before I lost both of them. The problem was that they were both amazing, and they both came with some serious baggage. Casey I had known longer, and cared for more, but I worked for her dad, and I've fucked her mom, which makes it pretty weird. Amanda seems like more fun, and she seems more willing to commit to me, but I've already broken her brother's nose, and her father might well try to sue me for it. Neither one was easy, and yet they both seemed worth it. I just had to pick one, and then deal with the problems that come with her.

As I was wrapping the wire around one of the posts, it caught on my jeans, and tore one whole leg. I carefully removed it from my pants, and then looked down to see my pants all torn to hell. I let out another long sigh of frustration, and went back to work, with one pant leg flapping in the breeze. These were my main work pants, and I only had two other pairs, so I knew I needed to replace them. I worked a while longer, and then rode off to town.

When I got to town, I looked around for Casey and my sister, but didn't see them. I rode up to Jasper's, and tied my horse up. I walked into the store knowing I looked like an idiot with my half torn jeans. The store was mostly empty, with Jasper behind the counter, and one woman I didn't recognize looking at shirts. I walked over to the counter, and Jasper began to laugh as he saw me.

"What the hell happened to you boy?" Jasper laughed.

"Tore my pants on a barb fence," I said flatly. "You gotta pair a jeans I can have? And I'll pay you later?"

"Sure," Jasper nodded, still chuckling. He walked from around the counter, and grabbed a pair of jeans and threw them to me. "I heard there was a bit of trouble at the bar last night," Jasper said as I caught the jeans.

"Ya," I nodded. "I finally got to hit that rich city prick."

"I heard," Jasper said. "I think everyone in towns heard by now. Some folk aren't too happy about it."

"Why, what friends does he have around here?" I asked. Derrick hadn't been here long enough to know anyone, and besides that, he was an asshole that looked down on all of us anyway.

"It aint that folk like him," Jasper said. "They like his money, and his father's money, and their friends' money. We need those city folk Jim."

"Do we?" I said sarcastically. "Cause I remember us doing just fine before they all showed up."

"That's true enough," Jasper nodded. "But once folk get a taste of something nice, they want more. We've seen what these rich folk bring with em, and we don't want it all going away."

"I hit one asshole Jasper, and I aint gonna do it again," I said. "And who needs their damned money anyway? What are we all gonna be drivin' fancy cars or something?"

"It aint just the money Jim," Jasper said seriously. "Let me put it in terms you might appreciate more. If the rich folk scare off, so do their women, you understand that don't you? I know you like their women."

"Ya," I nodded, knowing Jasper had me there. I didn't care two shits about the money, but the women that had come with the money had already changed my life, and I didn't want to lose that.

"Speaking of which, do you know who's in those dressing rooms right now?" Jasper asked with a sly smile.

"Casey?" I said hopefully. I still wanted to get a chance to talk to her alone, and I didn't know who else Jasper would be talking about. But he was already shaking his head with an amused smile. "Who?" I asked.

"Go change your jeans," Jasper said, nodding his head towards the dressing rooms in the back. "You'll see."

"Seriously Jasper, who's in there," I asked. Now I was genuinely curious. If it wasn't Casey, it must be Amanda. Who else would Jasper be talking about.

"Go put your pants on boy," Jasper said, and I could tell he wasn't going to tell me. I waited another few seconds, hoping he would break, and then walked over to the back. I peeked my head around the corner, saw one of the dressing room doors closed, and one open. I quickly walked past the closed door, and slipped into the open one, and shut it behind me. I moved to lock the door, and saw that the lock was broken. I frowned down at the broken lock for a second, thinking how I should go give Jasper the business, and then turned and set the jeans down on the bench.

I unbuckled my belt, and pulled my torn jeans down. I looked down, and saw that my boxers were torn too, and my dick was pretty much visible as the loose fabric dangled around it. I just shook my head in annoyance and pulled them off too. I was standing there naked, putting my torn boxers down, when I heard the door to the other room open. I froze for a second, wondering who was there.

"Honey, is that you in there?" a pleasant sounding female voice asked. I heard a light knock at the door, and then before I could say anything, the door opened. I looked up in alarm, and was about to turn my body away, when I saw her face.

For a brief second I had a totally disorienting feeling as I saw Amanda's face, only it wasn't Amanda. The woman standing there looked like Amanda in every way, only older. She had the same slender nose with that sexy little uptick. Her lips were full and curved in the same way Amanda's were. Her cheeks and jawline were identical. Her eyes were the same too, only older, and possibly sexier. Her striking green eyes were staring down at my exposed body, looking wide and shocked. Then her mouth curled into a little smile as she gazed down at me. Her eyes lingered on my naked body for a moment, before slowly rising up, taking a moment to admire my abs and chest on the way up. When her eyes met mine, I had to take a swallow. It was like seeing Amanda from the future or something.

"Oops, sorry," the woman said, giving me a smile that was hard to read. "I thought you were my daughter. Clearly you're not." Her eyes dropped back down to my bare cock, and it immediately started to respond. I tried to stop it, but it was no use. I felt my cock begin to lengthen as this sexy woman stared down at it, and her smile stretched wider. "Good for you kid," she said as she watched my cock quickly fill out for her. I had absolutely no idea what to say, or do. I didn't know if she knew who I was, or how she would feel about me if she did. I didn't know if she knew I had hit her son, or was sort of starting to date her daughter.

"You look like you could use a hand," the sexy older woman said, flashing a big sexy white smile as she stared down at my cock. She stepped into the room, and closed the door behind her. She stepped right up to me, looking back at my face. I still couldn't move. I hadn't said anything, and I was afraid to. I was totally frozen, and she started to laugh softly. Then she reached down, and took my cock in her soft delicate hand. It felt a lot like Amanda's hands, only a bit more firm. She smiled at me, and began to gently stroke my cock. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but I still had no idea how to escape.

The sexy woman reached out with her other hand, pushing her tits out as she did it. I looked down as I felt her second hand wrap around my cock, and began to check her out. Her tits looked quite round and full. They looked like they were bigger than Amanda's, and they didn't seem to sag at all. She was wearing a dress that didn't show off her body like it could, but I could still see that she was in good shape. And I could see her legs, which looked just as toned and bronzed as Amanda's.

My cock had totally betrayed me, and was fully hard, sticking out straight for the woman as she stroked it with two hands. I looked from her big firm tits back to her face, and saw her smiling at me, just inches from my face. I wanted to lean down and kiss her, but I knew I shouldn't. It still felt like I was looking at Amanda from the future, but I knew it wasn't. I could feel my cock getting even harder, and wanting very much to get to feel more than just this woman's hands. I swallowed again, feeling a deep lump in my throat, and tried to get ready to speak, when I heard someone call out from around the corner.

"Mom," Amanda's voice called out. The woman let go of my cock, and turned to the door. She looked back at me, gave me an incredibly sexy wink, glanced down at my cock one last time, and then opened the door and left the room, leaving me standing there with a raging hard on.

"Where were you?" the older woman asked Amanda. "I thought you were trying on clothes too."

"I was, I just went around the corner for a second," Amanda said. "I'm going to try on these next."

"Don't go in that room dear," the woman told her. "The lock is broken, and it's a bit filthy in there. Here, come in this one."

"I thought you were changing in there," Amanda said.

"I am," the woman responded. "So what? You think you have anything I haven't seen before? Or maybe you think your mother's body is getting disgusting in her old age."

"Your body is not disgusting mom," Amanda laughed, and I heard them both entering the room next to mine. "I would kill to look as good as you when I'm in my forties."

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,229 Followers