The Rancher Ch. 07 - Coming to Terms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will dear," Amanda's mother said. "Just keep taking good care of yourself, and I'm sure you'll look a lot like me when you're my age. We do look so much alike after all."

"Ya, lucky me," Amanda laughed. I just stood there, afraid to move a muscle. I was afraid if I moved, Amanda would hear me, and then come to look, since her mother had just left the room. And then she would see me standing here with a boner, and know that her mom had seen it too.

"Are you going back to that bar tonight?" Amanda's mom asked her. I could hear them changing now, and wished I could see into the room.

"I think so," Amanda said. "It's a really nice place, with nice people too."

"Don't let your brother hear you say that," the mother said. "He's still upset with you for telling the police officer that the man who hit him is your friend."

"First of all, Derrick hit Jim first," Amanda said. Now I felt truly fearful, as they began talking about me, with me standing just feet away, still naked, and still hard. "And I think he's more than just a friend mom. I really like him. He's really nice, and sweet, and super hot, among other things."

"Other things?" Amanda's mom repeated, with a clear questioning inflection.

"Ya," Amanda said, and I could hear her smile as she spoke about me. "He's built like a freaking athlete, and he's hung like a horse."

"Really," Amanda's mom said, sounding quite intrigued. I couldn't believe that Amanda had just said that to her mother. They clearly had a relationship that I wasn't used to seeing, or hearing. "They must put something in the water around here."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Amanda laughed.

"Oh nothing," her mother said casually. "I just saw a local earlier who clearly had a huge hog. This must just be a special town."

"I guess," Amanda said. "But I think Jim is really special. I want you to meet him, I think you'll like him a lot."

"Well don't bring him home," her mother said. "Your brother will throw a fit, and your father won't be happy either. He still wants to see that boy put in jail for hitting Derrick you know."

"I know," Amanda sighed. "But I'm not going to let him. And you can't either. I really like him mom."

"Well as long as he treats you right, I'll have your back. Speaking of which, have you been doing those exercises I showed you dear?"

"Which ones?" Amanda asked.

"The ones that make your ass look sexier," her mom responded. My dick jolted as I heard this, reminding me just who I was listening to.

"Ya, I've been doing them every day," Amanda said. "Why, doesn't my ass look good?"

"Of course it does dear," her mother said. "But I think it could look much better. You see mine," she said, and I wished I could see it too. "And that's at forty-two. You should have seen it when I was twenty-two."

"I've seen pictures," Amanda laughed. "I know you have a great ass mom."

"Well I think yours could be even better," her mom said. "You just have to work at it. Especially if you're trying to get a man who's hung like a horse. Large men almost always like a nice juicy ass, trust me dear."

"Ew, are you talking about dad?" Amanda asked, sounding put off by the thought.

"Unfortunately I'm not," Amanda's mother sighed. "But enough about that, you don't want to hear that."

"No, I don't," Amanda agreed.

"Weren't you telling me that this hunk of yours has another girl," her mom went on. "Someone he's trying to get over, or something of the sort?"

"Ya, he's been dating Casey all summer," Amanda said, her voice changing quite notably at the mention of Casey.

"Casey Howard?" her mom asked, sounding surprised.

"Ya," Amanda said. "He works on their ranch. He's like totally obsessed with her, but she doesn't even appreciate him. She treats him like shit, so I'm going to steal him away from her."

"You girls should really stop all this nonsense," Amanda's mother said. "You've known each other since you were in diapers. And if you two make up, then you can have her man, and Derrick can have her. You know how much he likes her."

"Ya, but that isn't going to happen," Amanda said. "Casey and Derrick I mean. I don't hate her like I used to, but that isn't going to stop me from stealing her man."

"Just be careful darling. You don't want to get mixed up in too much drama."

"Why not," Amanda laughed. "There isn't exactly very much to do in this place you know. I know dad wanted to move here for the land and all, but that's pretty much all there is around here. Just lots of open space, and only a few people."

"You know how your father gets," the mother said. "I'm sure he'll be selling the place within a few years, for a large profit of course. Especially with your brother getting into fights with the locals," she added.

"Derrick really shouldn't be here," Amanda said. "He's only going to get into more trouble. It wasn't Jim that picked that fight, it was Derrick. He calls these people hicks right to their faces."

"Your brother is too much like your father," her mother said.

"Just like you're too much like me. That dress looks very nice dear. Jim won't know what hit him." She was right about that. I was still frozen solid. My cock had wilted back down, but I was afraid to move, out of fear that they would hear me. But then, Amanda's mom already knew I was in here.

"Ok, ready," Amanda said, and her mother agreed. I heard the door open, and then them walking down the hall, and back into the store. As soon as their footsteps died away, I moved quick. I grabbed the new jeans Jasper had given me, and jumped into them. I pulled them up, buttoned them, put on my belt, and looked in the mirror. I wasn't wearing any underwear, and I could see that my cock was pretty visible for anyone that was looking for it. I picked up my torn clothes, and then waited for a while, hoping Amanda and her mother would be gone when I came back out.

I heard the ring of the bell at the front door of the shop, and hoped that meant they had gone. I stepped out of the dressing room, and walked down the hall. I turned the corner, and then felt my stomach do a flip. I saw not only Amanda and her mother still standing at the cash register talking to Jasper, but Casey and my sister in the store as well, looking through shirts. I froze again, already planning to turn back into the dressing rooms, and hide in there for the next few hours, but it was too late.

"Jim," Amanda said in surprise, and everyone in the store turned to look at me. Casey and my sister both looked up, seeming surprised to find me here. Amanda was staring at me, looking confused, and her mother was just staring wide eyed. "Uh, mom, this is Jim, the guy I was telling you about." I looked at Amanda's mom, and turned away as I felt my face flush red. I saw Casey and Jenny both watching silently as I walked into the store, and over to Amanda. This whole thing had gone completely sideways. I was now being introduced to one of my girls' mom, who had literally been jerking me off five minutes ago, while my other girl and my sister watched on. This could only get weirder if my dad walked in.

"Hi, Mrs. Gaines," I said, stepping up to her and extending my hand. I still couldn't meet her eyes, but I also couldn't look anywhere else. Everywhere I looked was a face I didn't want to see, and didn't want to be seen by. Finally I looked over at Jasper, who looked like he was ready to bole over laughing.

"Hello, Jim," Amanda's mom said, taking my hand. Her hand felt just as good in my hand as it had on my cock, which I could tell wanted to respond again, but I willed it back. "It's nice to officially meet you," she said as we shook hands, with everyone watching on.

"This is my mom, Charlotte," Amanda said. "I was just telling her about you." I could see Casey watching with an expression somewhere between jealousy and anger, and Jenny still just looked shocked to see me. "Were you back there?" Amanda asked, nodding towards the dressing rooms.

"Uh, ya," I said, feeling how red my face was, and hoping I could get out if this without it being the most embarrassing moment of my life. "I, uh, tore my jeans, fixing a fence," I added. "I didn't know that was you back there though," I lied. "I couldn't really hear through the door." Charlotte raised an eyebrow, and I could tell she knew I was lying, but she didn't say anything. I let her hand go, and she stepped back from me. I noticed her eyes fall to my jeans, linger for a moment, and then come back up, with a smile on her lips. Casey and Jenny were still watching, and Casey was looking more pissed by the second. I knew I had to do something; the tension in the air was almost palpable.

"Um, Amanda, have you met my little sister?" I asked, and pointed towards Casey and Jenny.

"No," Amanda said, turning to see them. I couldn't tell if she had known they were there the whole time. "Hi," Amanda said, and walked over to Jenny. "It's nice to meet you."

"You too," Jenny said, looking just as uncomfortable as I felt. She shook Amanda's hand, while Casey stood there watching with a growing frown.

"Hi Casey," Amanda said awkwardly, looking over at Casey.

"Hey," Casey said curtly, not smiling at all. She looked madder than I had ever seen her, and I no longer wanted to talk to her today. I wanted to get the hell out of there, and not talk to any of them for the next week. "Hi Mrs. Gaines," Casey said to Charlotte.

"Hello Casey dear," Charlotte said, and walked over and hugged Casey. "You and your parents have to come and see our new ranch house. And we have to see yours of course."

"Ya, I'll tell my mom," Casey said, not looking like she wanted to do that at all.

"Please do," Charlotte nodded. "Oh, look at the time, I should really get going. Nice to see you dear," She leaned in and gave Casey a kiss on the cheek. "And nice to meet you young man," she said to me, giving me a look that only I could see. "See you at home," she said to Amanda, and then walked out. I couldn't help but glance at her ass as she left. She hadn't been wrong earlier in the dressing room. She had an absolutely stupendous ass. It looked far too big and round for someone with so little fat. It made me wonder what Amanda's ass could look like if she followed her mother's instructions.

Once Charlotte was gone, it felt even more awkward. Now I was standing there with my two potential girlfriends, who were clearly rivals, as well as my sister.

"So, are you done working for the day?" Amanda asked, and Casey looked over at me too.

"Uh, no," I said, not wanting to have to choose between leaving with one of them. "I still have to finish with the fence. I just came here cause my pants were all torn. Jasper gave me a new pair. Thanks again Jasper," I said, turning back to him. He looked like he was barely containing his laughter as he watched me struggle with this whole awkward situation.

"No problem Jim," Jasper said with a nod. "Come by tomorrow to pay me."

"Sure thing," I nodded back. "Uh, I have to get back to work now," I said. I could hear how weird my voice sounded, and I could tell everyone else could too. Jenny was looking at me like she had a lot to say, but wasn't.

"Ok, will I see you at the bar later?" Amanda asked. I glanced at Casey, who was glaring daggers at me. I had never thought she looked like her mom before, but she did at that moment.

"Uh, ya, sure," I said. "And you guys will be there too, right?" I said to Casey and my sister, in a last ditch desperate effort to not pick a side.

"Ya, we'll be there," Casey said, her face relaxing as Amanda turned to her.

"Great," Amanda said. "Why don't we go over together, after we're done shopping. And then we can all wait for Jim together."

"Sure," Casey said, giving Amanda a smile that I could tell was fake. "Were you here for anything in particular?" Casey asked, and I saw her eyes dart over to me for a second.

"No, not really," Amanda said. "My mom was, I'm just looking around. Any suggestions?"

"I have to go now," I said awkwardly as they talked. I hurried out of the store before any of them could say anything else to me. I practically ran to my horse, and a minute later I was riding like the law was after me. I rode towards the ranch, not wanting to get caught in anymore lies today. As I rode down the road, I heard a car driving up behind me, and steered my horse off the road. I didn't look over, but then the car pulled up beside me. I looked down at it, and saw Amanda's mom behind the wheel of a fancy black Mercedes.

"Hello again Jim," she said as she rolled down the window. For a brief moment I thought about just riding off into the fields away from her. Instead I slowed my horse to a stop.

"Um, hello Mrs. Gaines," I said, feeling uncomfortable once again.

"Oh please, call me Charlotte," she said, smiling up at me.

"Uh, ok, Charlotte," I said, meeting her eyes for a moment and then quickly looking away again. Her eyes were piercing.

"Why don't you get off your horse for a moment Jim," she said to me, in a tone as casual as if nothing odd had happened at all. "We should really talk for a moment." I paused for a moment, considering, and then figured she was right. It was better we talked about what had happened here, in the middle of nowhere, than at her house, where anyone might hear. I jumped down, and walked around her car, and got in the passenger seat.

"Mam, I'm really sorry about earlier," I said, trying to get a handle on things. "I didn't mean for that to happen, at all. I was just changing, and well."

"There's nothing to apologize for," she said with a smile. "You didn't even do anything. I'm actually quite embarrassed myself," she laughed, a very pretty elegant laugh. "I practically jumped you in there." I just stayed silent, not sure what to say. "Now I understand you're going through somewhat of a crisis" she went on, staring at me with her stunning green eyes. "You're dating Casey Howard, but my daughter is very interested in you, as I'm sure you know. After all, you could hear us talking in the dressing room, couldn't you?"

"Uh, yes mam," I said sheepishly. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I just didn't want Amanda to see me after, we, uh, I mean you, uh."

"It's ok dear, you can say it," Charlotte said, leaning toward me just the slightest bit, but enough to give me a view down her ample cleavage. "I was stroking your huge cock, and then we were interrupted by my daughter."

"Uh, ya, right," I nodded, trying not to stare down her shirt.

"Well, I can only imagine how awkward this all must have been for you," she said.

"Yes mam," I nodded, glad that someone could appreciate that.

"But I'm afraid it isn't over just yet dear," she said.

"Uh, mam?" I said, staring back into her striking green eyes fearfully. This woman was intimidating as hell.

"We aren't finished Jim," she said plainly. "We need to finish what we started in that room."

"Wh-what," I stammered. I had not expected that, at all.

"You can let my daughter and Casey fight over you all they want," Charlotte said. "Personally I think you should pick my daughter. I'm sure she's a much better lay than Casey Howard. After all, she is my daughter." I just stared at her in stunned disbelief. "But I'll be getting my share too. Now get that big dick out."

"Mam, I, we, we can't," I finally managed to say. "I'm already trying to figure out what the hell to do about Casey and Amanda. I can't do anything like that with you too. I'm sorry. Earlier was a mistake. It can't happen again."

"That's a real shame," she said, pouting as she looked at me. "I'm not sure Amanda will understand when I tell her."

"Tell her what," I asked, already fearing the answer.

"When I tell her that you were jerking off in the dressing room," she said. "And I walked in on you on accident, because the lock was broken, and then you tried to seduce me with your giant cock."

"What," I said in shock. "That, I, but that isn't even what happened. Why would you tell Amanda that?"

"I'm not going to dear," she said, giving me an intimidating smile. "Because we're going to finish what we started. And then neither of us are going to tell anyone about it. Do you understand Jim?"

"No mam," I said seriously. "I don't understand at all. If you want me to date your daughter, why the hell would you want to finish what we accidentally started earlier?"

"Because you have the biggest cock I've ever seen," she said, as if it were obvious. "And I want to get a taste too. I'm sure you'll have enough for those girls as well, after we're done here."

"Mam, we really can't," I said, feeling myself begin to panic.

"Jim, either you're going to let me suck your cock, or I'm going to tell lies about you to my daughter. And then I'm going to tell my husband as well, and my son. And then you'll have all sorts of unnecessary problems. Wont it be easier to just let me have what I want? I think you want it too. I saw the way you looked at me in that room. Hell, even now you're trying not to stare at my tits." She sat back, and then to my growing shock, she pulled her dress down over her shoulders. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her tits looked absolutely amazing. They looked huge, and incredibly perky. I just stared down at them, trying to think and failing. She smiled at me for a moment, clearly enjoying the way I was staring at her tits.

"So what'll it be Jim?" she said, as if it were a normal simple question. She brought her arms forward, pushing her tits together and out, making them look even bigger. "Do I need to tell my husband and daughter lies about you, or will you let me have my way? Just this one time of course."

"This is a bad idea mam," I said, trying to get her to see reason, but knowing she wasn't going to.

"Perhaps," she said casually. "But it's my bad idea. You have nothing to feel guilty about. You just have to make a simple choice. So, what'll it be?"

"Do you promise it will just be this one time," I said, staring down at her amazing tits. I had to restrain myself from just reaching out and mauling them.

"Yes dear, just this one time," she said, smiling naughtily at me. I could tell that probably wasn't true, and I knew this was going to make things even more complicated, which I hadn't thought possible. But I also knew I had no choice. If she was being serious, which I believed she was, then I had to do it. If it was between having Amanda mad at me, and possibly getting sued, and maybe even arrested, or getting a blowjob from this incredibly sexy older woman, it was a pretty obvious choice.

"Ok, fine," I sighed. "But I still think we shouldn't."

"That's good of you dear," Charlotte smiled at me. "But we're still going to anyway. Your cock is just too big for me not to get another look. And I only got to use my hands before. I'm sure we both want to do more than that. Why don't we move this into the back seat, where we'll have more room?"

"Ok," I sighed, just giving into her. This was completely fucked up, but I could tell it was happening whether I liked it or not, so I might as well like it. After all, it wasn't like she was ugly. She was absolutely stunning. I opened the door, and got out, and she did the same. She stepped out of her car bare-chested, and got in the back. I got in too, and as soon as I sat down she was on top of me. She leaned over me, and began undoing my belt. She pulled my pants down, and I lifted my hips to make it easier. I didn't have underwear on, and my cock flopped out as she pulled my pants down.

"My god," she said, smiling down at my cock. "I can see why those girls are fighting over you. This is a magnificent cock." I didn't respond, still just staring down at her tits. She stared at my cock for a moment, playing with it with one hand, and then bent down. She took my half-hard cock in her mouth, and began gently sucking. Her mouth felt amazing. Her lips felt soft and plump, and she was already using her tongue very nicely. My cock was hard in seconds. She forced more of it into her mouth, until she had most of it in. I could see that her mouth was stretched wide to fit it, and it looked hot.