The Rancher Ch. 07 - Coming to Terms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll give her a ride home Jim," Mikey said, and then quickly added, "and drop her off." I nodded, and then Casey and I left. We rode back to her house, enjoying the cool night air on our faces as we rode. It was late when we got there, and all the lights were out, even though both her parents' cars were there.

"You sure you don't want to come inside?" Casey asked as she dismounted her horse.

"Tomorrow," I said, smiling at her. "I've had a long day. That fence has been kickin' my butt."

"Ok," Casey sighed. I helped her walk her horse into the stable, and pen it. I gave her a nice long kiss goodnight, and then rode home by myself. When I got home, I saw Jenny's horse tied up, but not Mikey's, and nodded satisfactorily to no one. I went in and snuck up to my room before anyone could try to talk to me. My head was still spinning, but it all felt lighter than it had at the beginning of the day. And I knew I had something truly special to look forward to tomorrow. As I lay down to go to bed, the only thing I wasn't sure of, was where Charlotte was going to fit into things. And I still had to figure out what to do about Amy too. It seemed like I had taken a massive step forward with my girls, now all I had to do was figure out how to deal with their mothers.