The Rancher Ch. 07 - Coming to Terms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began giving me a very similar blowjob to the ones her daughter had given me. I just sat back, enjoying the feel of her warm wet mouth working my cock expertly. I tried not to think about what I was doing, and just enjoy the feel of it. In the back of my mind I realized that now whoever I chose, I would have been with their mother. Oh well. The blowjob felt great, but I decided that if we were doing this, we ought to really do it.

"Let me see your body," I said in a manly voice. Charlotte pulled off of me, and looked up at me with her big sexy eyes. I could tell she liked that I was taking the initiative. She sat back, and then slid out of the dress she was wearing. I stared down at her body, and felt my mouth begin to water. Her whole body looked tight and toned, especially for her age. I reached out, and took her tits in my hands, loving the way they felt big and yet soft. I moved my hands down to her waist, which also felt tight and awesome, and pushed her over on the seat. She let out a little noise of surprise as I moved her so easily. Then I leaned down, and brought my head down between her legs. She spread them wide for me, and I went right in.

"Oh my," she moaned as I began to eat her out. I had gotten pretty good at it, and I could tell I was giving her what she wanted. I ate her out for a few minutes, while she moaned and writhed about, until she grabbed me by the hair, and pulled me up.

"Fuck me you big sexy hunk," she said, and leaned in and kissed me hard. Her lips felt very much like her daughter's, and it was easy to kiss her back. "I want to feel that giant cock of yours stretch me open." She leaned back, spreading her legs for me. I moved on top of her, and guided my cock into her pussy. She was quite wet, but much tighter than I expected. She moaned loudly as I entered her. I began gently fucking her, trying to let her get used to my size. It was hard to get any kind of nice rhythm where we were.

"Oh god, your cock is fucking huge," she moaned as I fucked her.

"Uh, I don't think this position is going to work back here," I said, pulling out of her. "Either you be on top, or let me fuck you from behind."

"Let me be on top first," she said, already moving over. "And then you fuck me from behind." I nodded, sitting back in the seat. She got on top of me, and quickly lowered her pussy onto my cock. I took her body in my hands, and she began to slowly ride me. It took her a few minutes, and then she started going faster. Once she picked up the pace, I quickly realized where Amanda had gotten her talents from. Charlotte was starting to move in that sexy way that Amanda did. Her whole torso was bending and pushing as she rode me. I grabbed onto her hips, and let her do her thing. She started riding me harder and faster, really working her body. Her pussy felt even tighter than her daughter's, or Casey's, and I had to wonder if she was the best lay of them all.

She went faster and faster, getting louder the whole time, until I could tell she was cumming. I felt myself getting there too, and wondered where I was supposed to cum. Amanda had let me do it inside, but Casey didn't. And I had no idea what this woman wanted.

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned, as I held her hips as she bucked on me. Without saying anything, she got off me, and then bent down and took my cock back in her mouth. As soon as her lips were on me, I felt my load shoot out into her mouth. She moaned loudly, and started swallowing it as I gave it to her. It started spilling out the sides of her mouth before I finished, but she never stopped sucking. When I was finally done, I sat back, panting heavily, and she sat up with a big smile, wiping my cum off her chin.

"Very nice," she said once she had it all down. "You're one hell of a young man."

"Thanks," I sighed. "So, uh, do you still want me to fuck you from behind?" I hadn't planned this, but now that I was here, I was going to enjoy it to the fullest. She looked at me in surprise for a moment, and then gave me the biggest sexiest smile ever, and got on her hands and knees. I got up behind her, and grabbed onto her giant sexy ass. I could feel the muscles in her ass, and yet it still looked big and round, even though her stomach was as thin as Casey's. For a moment I wondered how she had gotten her ass to look that big while keeping her waist so thin, and then remembered what she had told Amanda in the dressing room. I made a quick mental note to try to get Casey and Amanda to both do whatever Charlotte did, because all of their asses should look like this.

I squeezed her ass hard with both hands, and then spread her cheeks open, and shoved my cock back in. She moaned loudly as I entered her, and then I started moving back and forth, giving her my cock in long deep strokes. My hands continued kneading her ass as I gently fucked her.

"Ugh, your cock is so fucking big," she moaned sexily. "Fuck me harder," she panted. "Stretch my little pussy open." Her pussy was indeed very tight, but she was asking for it, so I sped up. I started moving faster, shoving my cock deep into her tight wet pussy. Her moans were getting louder and sexier, and I started fucking her hard. My hips started smacking against her ass, and I gave it a slap, watching the sexy ripple it made. "Oh ya, smack my ass," she moaned loudly. I smacked it again, staring down at how awesome it looked. I remembered how sexy Amanda's body had looked when I pulled her hair, and decided to try it on her mother.

I reached out, and grabbed a handful of Charlotte's long brown hair. I bundled it up in my hand, and then gently pulled. Her head tilted backward, and then her back arched as well. I kept my left hand on her ass, not wanting to let go, and pulled on her hair with my right. Her whole body looked incredibly sexy, and then she leaned back even further. For a second I thought she was going to break her back, but somehow she managed to lean back, and bend her head around. I leaned down, and our mouths met as I continued to fuck her now contorted body. There was no way this woman was not some kind of gymnast.

She kissed me much more passionately than before, and I tried to match it. She was moaning into my mouth, with her tongue doing a dance of its own. I let go of her hair, and brought my arm around her body, and hugged it closer to mine. I finally let go of her ass with my other hand, and brought it up to her tits. My cock was now lodged all the way inside her, and rather than thrusting, we both sort of just wiggled and moved together as we kissed and I hugged her body and tits.

I couldn't believe how good it felt. The only older woman I had ever been with was Amy, and she was very different from Charlotte. Everything sexy about Amy was bought and fake, and having sex with her felt sort of like fucking a sex doll. Charlotte on the other hand could rival the girls. In fact, she seemed to be much better than her daughter or Casey. I had been wholly unprepared for how amazing this woman would be at sex, and we were doing it in the back seat of a car. I could only imagine how good she would be in bed, and I knew I would be imagining it quite a lot.

As we moved our bodies together, with my cock buried deep inside her, I felt her start to shiver. She broke our kiss, and fell forward, her legs and ass beginning to shake violently. I grabbed onto her ass again, and let her cum on my cock. I waited until she was done, and then started gently pumping into her again. I knew I was only going to last a few more seconds, but I made sure to enjoy every one. I waited until the moment I was going to cum, and then pulled out, and grabbed onto my cock. I started shooting a huge load across her back. It was shooting out with much more force than usual, and a lot of it was landing on the door and window of the car. I aimed down, and tried to get most of it on her back.

When I was finally done, I sat back on the seat, practically gasping for breath. Charlotte grabbed her dress, and started wiping my cum off her back, and then off the car door. When she had gotten most of it, she sat back down beside me. I looked over at her, and immediately got lost in her stunning eyes. She was looking at me like she had just fallen in love.

"Thank you Jim," she said in a soft voice, and leaned over and gave me a light kiss. "That was exactly what I was looking for. More in fact," she added, smiling at me.

"You're welcome," I sighed, staring back at her. "You were amazing."

"As were you," she added. "It's a shame this was a one time thing." I could tell she was trying to tempt me, and it was working. I knew I wasn't going to end up with this woman, but if I had the chance to fuck her again, I would probably take it. I still had to figure things out with Casey and Amanda, but whatever my future held, I now wanted Charlotte to be a part of it.

"Well, uh, I guess it doesn't have to be," I said, knowing I shouldn't, but being unable to resist her.

"Mmm, good," she said with a big sexy smile, and then leaned in and kissed me again. "And don't worry, I have no problem sharing you with the girls. I just want a little for myself every now and again." I just nodded, getting lost in her eyes again. "I'll make sure to get my husband to get over what happened with you and Derrick at the bar," she added. "You need to come to our house, for me and Amanda. Derrick won't like it, but we'll deal with that."

"Ok," I nodded, still not quite able to think clearly yet.

"My goodness," she laughed, looking down at my cock again, which was still standing at attention for her. "You look like you could go again already."

"I think I can," I said, wondering if she would keep going.

"Good for you," she laughed, and then reached down and gave my balls a light squeeze. "But I'm afraid I'm done for today. I haven't been fucked like that since I was in college. Probably not ever that good actually. You certainly have the biggest cock I've ever had. I think I need some time to adjust. But I'm very glad we had time to have this little chat Jim." She gave me one last long kiss, and I fondled her tits again. Then she leaned back, and started putting her dress back on, even though it had my cum on it. I just stared at her amazing body as she got dressed, and then finally pulled my own jeans back up, and over my still hard cock.

We got out of the car, and she got back in the front. She gave me a smile and a wave, and then drove off, with me standing on the side of the road watching her car like an idiot. Once again my entire world view had been entirely shattered by a new woman. For the first time I started to consider the possibility of not choosing one of them, but trying to make it work with all of them.

Once her car was out of sight, I finally got back on my horse, and rode back to the Howard ranch. I went back to the same fence I had been fixing for the last two days, and got back to it. As much as I tried to think things over, all that was in my head was how hot Charlotte was, and how good she had felt as we fucked. I worked the fence in a bit of a haze, until I realized the sun was beginning to set. I remembered I had told the girls I would meet them at the bar, and quickly finished what I was doing.

I got back on my horse, and rode into town without going home to shower. I knew I must stink, but I figured no one would really care. When I arrived at the bar, I saw Casey and Jenny's horses out front, as well as several cars I now recognized. I headed in, and looked around the place. It was much less crowded than it had been the last two nights, but there were still a lot of people there. I looked toward the dance floor, expecting to see Amanda, but she wasn't there. I looked around, and was shocked to see Casey and Amanda sitting together at a booth, laughing as if they were close friends. I looked over at the bar, and saw Mikey sitting with my sister, and then Dewey a few seats down, waving happily at me. I walked over to Dewey, and asked for a beer.

"Hey there Jim," Dewey said as I sat beside him. "How you been?"

"Good Dewey," I sighed, sitting back against the bar. "How long have Casey and Amanda been chatting over there?"

"A while," Dewey said. "Your sister was with them too earlier, but then she started talkin' to Mikey."

"I see that," I said, frowning over at them. Mikey was a good friend, but I didn't want him messing with my sister. She was only eighteen, and I still felt like she wasn't ready for that sort of stuff yet.

"Jim," I heard a loud female voice call out. I looked over, and saw Casey and Amanda both smiling at me, and then Casey beckoned me over. I took a deep sigh, wondering what the hell I was about to get into, and walked over to them.

"Hi ladies," I said, a bit awkwardly. I still didn't know what they were thinking, about me or each other.

"Hi Jim," Amanda said, smiling sexily at me. It was impossible not to see her mother's face now, only younger and prettier, but possibly not quite as sexy.

"Amanda and I have been talking," Casey said as I sat down next to her, and she slid over until her body was pressed against mine. "Oof, no shower today huh," she laughed.

"Ya, sorry," I shrugged. "I came straight here from work. And it was a long day."

"It's ok," Casey smiled. "I don't mind when you smell like a man."

"Me neither," Amanda added, and they both giggled. They were both beaming at me, and it felt weird. They didn't seem to be fighting at all, and I wondered what the hell had happened in the last few hours.

"So anyways, as I was saying," Casey went on. "We've been talking. A little bit about our shared past, but mostly about you."

"Uh, ok," I said, wondering where this was going.

"We decided that since we're both going back to school soon, it would be stupid to try to make you pick between us right now," Casey said, and I just listened, my eyes getting wider as she spoke. "Hopefully someday one of us can actually settle down with you," she went on. "But for now, we both think its best that you not be tied down."

"Actually I'd love to tie him down," Amanda said with a naughty little smile. "In bed that is. We just don't think its right to make you have to choose one of us, when we both want you."

"But neither of us wants to be in a serious long-distance relationship right now," Casey said. "So we think its best that you stay single for now."

"Uh, ok," I said, totally shocked that the conversation had gone this way. I had been expecting them to give me an ultimatum. But it had gone the exact opposite way. "So, uh, what exactly does that mean?"

"It means that for now we both want to fuck you," Casey said plainly. "And we know you still want to fuck both of us. And we think that between the two of us we should be able to give you all you need. So what do you say?"

"Um, I'm still not exactly sure what you're asking," I said. That was the truth. I liked where this was going, but I wasn't clear on the terms.

"You stay single until Casey graduates," Amanda said. "Then she'll probably want to settle down with you, I'm guessing. But until then you fuck both of us, and hopefully no one else. We think we should be enough." I looked at Casey with wide eyes, as if to ask if she wanted that too. She just nodded. The idea sounded amazing, only I knew that there might be one more woman involved, but they didn't need to know about that.

"So you want to get out of here?" Casey asked, leaning closer to me. "Maybe we can all leave together."

"Um, can I take a rain check," I said, and they both looked totally shocked. "Just until tomorrow," I added quickly. "I really did have a long hard day." That was true, but I left out the most draining part of my day. "If we're seriously going to do what I think you girls are saying, I want to be well rested."

"Wow, he seriously just turned us both down," Amanda laughed.

"No, it's not like that," I said quickly. "At all. I want to, I really do. I mean I really do, trust me. But I want it to be right. Tomorrow, I promise, and I'll make it worth the wait."

"Ok, I can wait a day," Casey laughed. And Amanda agreed.

"Tomorrow then," Amanda said, beginning to slide out of the booth. "Out in the woods, where no one will hear us."

"She's catching on quick," Casey said, and they both laughed. Amanda gave us both a wink, and then got up, and walked away. I watched her go, and then turned back to Casey.

"Are you sure this is what you want," I asked her. As crazy as things had gotten the last few days, I still cared for her the most.

"I'm the one who wouldn't commit to you the way you want," Casey said, leaning her head against my arm. "And I know how unfair that is. I still want you, and I don't think Amanda wants to live the farm life, she just wants to have her fun with you. I still have two years of college, and then probably law school too. So it isn't fair for me to ask you to wait for me."

"I'll wait if you ask me to Casey," I said. I didn't even know if that was true anymore. First Amanda, and then her mother, and now everything was all a lot more confused than it had been a week ago.

"I know," she said. "And that's why I'm doing this. Until I'm done with school, you can fool around with Amanda when you want, as long as there's still enough for me of course. And I think it'll be a lot of fun to have a threesome with you, don't you?"

"Ya, definitely," I nodded.

"Have you ever done that before?" she asked, staring up at me excitedly.

"No, not at all," I said.

"Good, then tomorrow is going to be pretty special," she said, putting her head back on my shoulder. "I'm sorry I'm not giving you what you want Jim. But be patient, and we can have what we want with each other. I promise."

"Ok," I nodded, not being at all opposed to anything she had suggested. "Just don't get jealous ok," I added. "You're still the one I love."

"Thank you," she said softly. We just sat there for a while, with her resting her head on my shoulder. At one point I looked around, and noticed Jenny leaning very close to Mike, with him smiling down at her in an all too familiar way.

"What do you know about that?" I asked Casey, nodding my head towards them.

"They like each other," Casey said. "And I think they would make a cute couple. Why, I thought you liked Mikey?"

"Ya, we've been friends forever," I said. "I'm not sure I want him dating my sister though."

"She's going to date someone sooner or later Jim," Casey pointed out. "And you don't want to be like Derrick, do you?"

"No," I sighed. She was right about that. I didn't want to be like Derrick, but at the same time, I didn't want anyone messing with my little sister. I suppose that's how he feels too.

"Then let her flirt with Mikey," Casey said softly, resting her head on me again. "He knows not to do anything bad, or break her heart or anything. Everyone around here seems to know that you'll kick their ass if they mess with your sister."

"Good," I grunted, and she laughed. "Make sure she doesn't get hurt though, ok."

"How am I supposed to do that?" Casey asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged, bouncing her head slightly on my shoulder. "But you're her best friend lately. Just, I don't know, try to keep an eye on her or something. Or, I guess, I don't really know what I'm saying."

"You're saying you love your little sister and you don't want her to get hurt," Casey said, which made me smile.

"Ya, I guess that's what I'm saying," I sighed. We went back to just sitting quietly together for a while. Eventually we got up, and I paid our tab, and we walked over to Jenny and Mike.

"Hey Jenny, I'm gonna ride Casey home," I told her.

"Ok," she said happily. I could tell she had been having a good time with Mikey, and I didn't want to ruin it for her. "I'll leave soon too. Me and Mike were just chatting."

"Ya," I nodded, and looked over at Mike. He looked down at the floor for a second, and then met my eye again.