All Comments on 'The Ranger: Ch. 04'

by LeakyFaucit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe add more descriptions on whats happening? ..like They walked out to the fields to look for herbs, or Returning to the pier they noticed..

Right now its mostly what people say, with short descriptions of what they do - it’s hard to follow thats really happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was going to suggest the same as the first commenter. Having good dialogue is a solid base; just need to sprinkle in some descriptions to really strengthen your story and help the reader picture scenes in their mind.

I also appreciate the mindfulness you gave in trying to distinguish who was talking; you can notice the difference between the last two chapters. Nice work!

I think I’ll look into your other works to check out more of your style; may finally make an account and help with editing even, as I have enjoyed reading this developing story so far. - MT

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusabout 1 year ago

You are doing good, yes an editor, I know I hate hearing that too. You need to expand your character description, not sure what our lead character Kaethorn looks like. So far I like it.

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey, you noticed :), having an idea is easy, but writing an English 360 story with Rubric, not as much, by the time I reach the last chapter in the last story, it will be perfect!

Jonathan680Jonathan680about 1 year ago

Like Your writing style

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

Enjoying the series very much.

Do sometimes struggle to follow the dialogue and who it relates to but even so still good....

Many thanks :)

1Sam20231Sam202310 months ago

Fun series so far. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeakyFaucit@LeakyFaucit
Writer from California, Love the weather, love the people. https://www.patreon.com/rthubasfm "Messages" Don't have to be a member to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES