The Ranger: Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heran, Sabina, Katelyn, Jacob have extra duties, come over by me."

"Okay, these are your current teams, nothing authoritarian, just trying to get this sorted as there are only eight lanes at the Constables home. Each of you pick a team, you'll gather them, in the beginning, to get the timing set. We can move people around if there are personality issues, I haven't gone through all of this just to be mean to anyone, we'll go in order, Sabina will be first in the morning, when done let Katelyn know and she'll gather the next team and so on. We'll just show you the basics, it can be fun and after a few days the best of you will help the others on your team.

"Okay, thank you everyone, it's time to breath some life into this beautiful town." Turning around I shake Tremont's hand and bow to Mertil. A few people come on to talk to us and Mertil does most of the talking while I look at the group Beau was in and she walks up and lets everyone know she needs me to check on Nikolas with her.

"Tomorrow morning Kaethorn, knock on the door. Beau knows where Nickolas is sleeping."

We walk over and check on Nikolas and see if is sleeping and doing fine, "Mertil said he was like a son to her."

"We take turns, when she is busy he comes over to my home. I think if he were just a random kid I might not have missed his stomach being so full, I've never seen him eat very much and goodness that was a barrel full of berries, he should have known better after everything we've gone over."

"Ehh, boys eat random things, doesn't even have to be food, anything will do."

"You speaking from experience?"

"Oh yeah, I was raised in the woods, got in trouble constantly for wandering off, falling out of trees, stuck in a cave once for three days."

"I know Sabina pushed you on me, you don't have to do this."

"If you keep talking like that I won't, both of them wouldn't shut up about how great you are, and I saw the same so how about you just take it and be happy."

"Just take it, huh?"

"You know what I meant."

"I imagine you are getting around town, being, well, you."

"Haven't left the Inn other than to run around in the woods, still a boy at heart."

"Oh, well, I do take this as a compliment then, there are many that are much.."

"That's it, someone is going to get spanked here shortly."

"Kaethorn, you can't say that outside." She hisses at me.

"Good to know it's where I said it, and not what I said."

"Let's get you some food, you sound delirious." She picks up the pace, but with little legs it's not all that hard to keep up.

"Hey, I warned you not to put yourself down, there be consequences to them words."

"How do you think you are in charge young man."

"You've been in charge of everyone here for quite a while, it's time you relax and let someone else take over for the evening. Mertil told me I had to or she'd do horrible things to me.

"She did not!" Beau stopped so I pulled her along with me.

"She brought it up today on her own and was pretty bossy about it."

"You get to ask me anything you want, up until we are done eating."

"Get in here first. My goodness you are so loud." Inside she leads me to the table and gets busy gathering everything up.

"Any question I want?" She calls over and I agree. She is about the same age as Mertil but quite a bit bustier and has a few extra pounds but outside of what I would have considered in my range in the old world. A few inches shorter than I am, but taller than Sabina and Katelyn with much longer hair.

"Who have you been with?"

"Cynthia in my previous land, Katelyn and Sabina here."

"Oh, how, uh is that working, though it explains not leaving the Inn comment earlier." She laughs.

"Too soon to determine, but they were pretty persuasive."

"Since you are being so forthcoming, none of this will leave this room."

"I already figured that based on what you do."

"Hmm, do you think you can teach these women how to use those weapons of yours?"

"Yes."

"Now that you'll be out in the open, you're going to get more pressure to, perform." She turns and brings a bread-wrapped meat with some vegetables on the side.

"This is a little stronger than the watered-down ale everyone in town drinks." Beau sets a cup down in front of me and takes a seat. Taking a sip, it is thicker than what they make at the Inn.

"Oh, nice, a little spicy."

"What are your duties as a Ranger?"

"My mentor had a glade like this, she kept everyone inside safe from everyone outside, she took me in as an orphan and taught me everything about keeping the balance of nature and the people."

"Twin Rivers is too small a place for people that know magic, most wander east to the big cities, but it sounds like Riverside and Twin Rivers are what you are looking for."

"I was under the impression Twin Rivers was large?"

"Pffhhh, compared to here, everything is bigger, but they are still small in comparison to everything out east and most to the north, about twenty times our size."

"I can feel the woods pretty far out in every direction, but not all the way up to them. There is a few houses further west?"

"More like ruins before the mountains, there was a city past what you felt and then mines that were abandoned."

"Keep going."

"It's been generations since anyone went into those mountains, first there were gas seeps and then the necro war. Back to me being able to ask you anything, if you could have anyone in town, who would it be and why?"

Turning my seat sideways, "come here." I beckon with my hand out. "Seriously Beau, come here." She walks over giving me a wary look as I take her hand and pull her down straddling my legs. "I can have anyone in town, as you've pointed out previously and my choice should be obvious."

"That was nice." She leans down and kisses me. "That mint surprised me earlier with the kisses, but it doesn't matter considering how nice you feel. I thought my days of being this aroused were over many years ago." The sexy look on her face was offset from the shaking in her legs. I know there is no doubt she can feel that I am also aroused from her hips pushing forward and back in tiny movements.

"Hmmm, I don't plan on going anywhere, anytime soon, hop up for a moment." I take the chair and tilt it up against the door. "No interruptions for a while. Could you show me the way?" Taking her hand and letting her pull me along. The entire room is herbs and spices in pots, bowls and jars on tables, shelves along every wall. Two rooms just past the main room Beau leads me to the right and it is the same as the living room with a bed and chest at the foot of it in the middle of the room.

"You don't mind if I unwrap my present?" Beau takes the bottom of my shirt and lifts it up, raising my arms. "You look like you could use some time staying put." Her fingers trace the scars from the many times I strayed too close to the fights. Stepping on the back of my boot heels I pull them off and Beau pulls the pants down. "Huah, I'm liking your commanding presence, but, you'll have to take it easy with this thing or I'll be needing your healing skills."

"No worries there my lady, we'll work up to, ohh, it." Cold hands.

"Back up here Beau, my turn." Beau hums as her chest band comes off and I caress the tops of her large boobs with the back of my hand. Walking her back and seating her on the bed, her shoes off, pants off and pulled back up.

"This is better, a little sweet before the bitters?" lifting her chin and kissing a few times.

"Mmmhmmm"

"First lets see what we are working with?" Moving to push her back down on the bed she turns and moves me down instead.

"Oh no, you've had fun with others doing that already, I haven't had the same pleasures." Pushing me back and moving around she crawls between my legs and holds my cock in both hands. "Goodness it has been a while and you smell like my herbs." Leaning down she licks a few times along the base up and around, gives me a big smile and leans back down taking me all the way down on the first push.

"Ohh, Guh! The hell Beau, you gotta, ugh, oh!" Nobody had ever done that with me before and everything was focused on the pressure of her throat. Not very different from actual sex. She pulls my hand to the back of her head. "So much for gentle in the beginning." I push up with my hips and down with my hand without the gagging noises I am used to hearing.

Coming off Beau takes a deep breath, "How long in between dear?"

"Just long enough to return the favors."

"Don't hold it off," she goes back down and I am happy to oblige her as I hunch into her mouth and focus on the feeling that starts the roiling up and through after a few minutes of fucking her mouth with abandon, cumming so hard I could see stars with my eyes closed with a good amount of grunting.

"I know what I said, but opportunities don't come around that often and I missed doing that." Beau climbs up and wraps around my side, kissing my cheek. "Thank you for that."

"Thank me!? Are you kidding me, that was beyond words Beau."

"Good, it might remind you to stop by on occasion."

"That sounds doable." I chuckle and slide over. Reaching down she is more than ready and doesn't appear to want to be teased.

Lifting her legs up with my hands holding her feet I slide through her folds a few times to get a coating and push in and get about half way before she clenches me to stop. Nothing said by either of us other than groans and breathing. Setting the pace slow at first and then I lace my fingers in with her toes and get to pushing and rotating until she is grunting with every thrust.

'Too many liquids today, the sloshing in my stomach is distracting me from finishing, so it isn't all bad.'

"Don't slow down." Beau is hunching her stomach and pushing back.

Leaning down with an elbow over each of her shoulders. "There's no rush, close your eyes and just enjoy the ride." She leans up for a kiss and then lays her head against my arm.

Her breathing pattern is a few breaths and a grunt or moan depending on the angle and then she starts getting ragged and I feel her legs wrap and squeeze. Her thighs are shaking and her ass pushes up hard.

"Breath Beau, no need to pass out before we are done." I whisper and she takes a huge breath in.

"It's been twenty years since I've felt anything remotely close to that." She relaxes while I keep going.

"Okay, now you're ready." I pull her off the bed and bend her over.

"Picking her up by her hips and pushing her forward, we've been playing too much woman, now its my turn to ruin this ass. Growling deep pushing in to the hilt as she did with her mouth causing a loud slap and a grunt from Beau.

Sliding back in and grabbing her hips I start off relatively fast. Looking down at her ass I remember what we talked about outside and slap it. Nothing, so I do it again and still nothing. Hmm, this time I slap it harder and she moans.

"Other side and harder." Beau drops her elbows, face in the bed and ass up higher. I will never understand how this is wanted, but Grayson was right. Keeping the rhythm while smacking her ass took a moment but she screamed out into her mattress when she came.

"I didn't think you had that in you." She turned her entire upper body to look back at me.

"This is going to sound crazy, nope, nevermind."

"What!? You can't say that and just stop."

"An old friend of mine told me last night."

"Ahh, so you were dreaming about me?" She smiles as I am lazily sliding in and out.

"Something like that."

"Next time we can explore other places you can ruin, over and over again."

"Oh! That will, yeah." Looking down at her ass. "You want it healed?"

"No! That ruins the memory."

"Come here, I want another time with this thing, you taste like all you eat are herbs."

She turns and kneels down, the squeezing of her throat is tighter than sex, tears running down her face and slobber all over the place and I cum directly down her throat hard enough to make my stomach muscles ache.

I sit in a chair near the bed exhausted while she wipes everything up off herself and the floor.

"None of this leaves this room Kae, I like what I like, but nobody needs to know it." I just nod as I'm not about to gossip with anyone other than Gray if he brings it up.

I watch her shift around on the bed and chuckle. "You sure about that rosy red beautiful ass of yours?"

"Hmmm, it feels warm all the way up to my chest, a little dirty talk next time would help." Beau laughs at the face I made and walks out of the room.

In the morning I meet Heran and her team in the common room of the Inn. They are waiting for me as I drag my butt down there after an uninterrupted short sleep.

"Heran, good to see we have everyone, let me grab some fruit and we can be on our way."

I remember Yesime and Magdelin after all the names were called out, the other six I'll need reminders as it is just too early.

Mertil is out and watching as we get started. Heran starts at one end with me at the other and we do the fundamental of just lining them up. I let Heran know to give a few compliments before trying to correct anything. The bows are much easier to handle than the longbow so success comes quick from such a short distance. Evaine's shot groups are pretty impressive after she got the hang of it compared to the rest. I put Heran on the range to get her going also as I walked up and down the line.

After a successful beginner session, we gather into a group and go over what we did today, and I point at the trees on either side.

"We will continue to get further away from the targets until you can hit them while behind or up in those trees."

"Woah! That is a long way." Evulene whispers to Yesime.

"In a few months it will be no different than the distance you had today. You'll be able to pick one target out and hit it while the others hit theirs and then move the line behind them. And that's it, great job everyone, keep the bows with you and bring them with you. Evaine, can you hang back for a moment?"

"You have talent Evaine, keep going like today and you'll be in charge of this group."

"Thank you, Mr. Kaethorn." She replies with a flushed face.

"Just Kae please."

"Are we only allowed here during our time?"

"You can be here whenever you wish, and I recommend you invite the ones in your team that are struggling."

"Nice job Evaine!" Mertil walks down the steps.

"Thank you, I thought it would be harder? Uh, no disrespect." She looks over at me and I laugh.

"None taken."

"Sabina is coming with her team, Evaine, can you go over the same safety rules for them before you go?"

"Ugh, no leaving the line until everyone is done, use the bracers for your wrist, no fooling around and no aiming at anyone but the targets, don't lock your knees?"

"Yep, I'll be there in a moment, and take this." Handing her a little pouch with gold in it, "everyone except Heran gets an equal split, if it comes up odd you get the extra."

"This isn't necessary Kai, we understand what happens if we get taken." Evaine attempts to hand it back but I'm not taking it.

"When Saedin gets here, he is going to go back around the coast one more time to Twin Rivers, you ladies are to do some shopping for food and clothing and other essentials while we pay off the raiders. This should prevent most issues. It will be cramped, but it solves a few problems." Evaine goes to meet Sabina and I turn to Mertil.

"A few more hours of this and we should be good for the day."

"Not everyone will leave Kae." Mertil watches Evaine set everyone up in their lanes. "How are they all going to fit?"

"We had more than half on my trip and it was doable, I'm guessing the boat was too big to bring up the river so they took it around. I'm going to keep the best of them here just inside the wood line just in case things go wrong."

"Evaine was that good?"

"Heran has been practicing and the bow I gave her helps her focus, Evaine is a natural, the rest we'll have to see, but even a few will make all the difference with the two of the four guards here, two with them.

"Well, they only have seven people so I might as well give this a try." Mertil walks back inside and comes out with a short bow. "Don't you dare laugh."

"Great leaders, lead by example; the short bow is good as I'll be by your side most of the time, so the range isn't an issue. Let's go show them how it's done." Mertil walks over to the empty lane and they all turn to me.

"Thanks Evaine, great job today, Alright..." I go through the same routine with this team and the following teams and then call Heran and Jacob to the Inn so we can discuss what to do going forward.

Beau and Mertil arrive while we are all just talking about the various topics. Katelyn pops up and goes into the kitchen and comes back with a tray of cups.

"Wine?" Mertil asks when she takes hers.

"It's past lunchtime and Beau is looking rather radiant today, so why not celebrate? Sounds like we are going to go shopping and the town is more active than I've seen it since the looters got the boot.

Mertil looks over at Beau and she blushes and glances my way. Mertil turns and gives me a raised eyebrow so I wink at her. Holding back a laugh when her eyes widen and lips compress. She turns and leans in towards Beau who shakes her head. "Later," she whispers so that everyone can hear.

"Wine it is then." Mertil turns back to the table. "Shopping? A remarkably simple plan if Saedin makes it around in time."

*Thank you! Trying to fit the first major idea/supporter into the storyline, going to take a few chapters to get there. Going to start requesting an editor, we all know why- Be gentle with the comments and ratings, I bruise like a old banana..

12