The Ranger: Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I say wryly, she has got to be the funniest person that I've ever met as she let go from those first few days.

"We have to get back and I've been ready for days now, can I get the prime treatment so we keep up appearances?" Mertil says with our noses touching.

"How do you end that sentence correctly?" I ask her back.

"Please, Alpha?"

"Granted." I reply and it comes out in three voices, both our eyes get wider, and then we move into position, spreading my knees out a little with her little legs and she is definitely ready. Skinny enough to move her around on me than for me to move around her, we are both breathing hard and grunting, I'm trying to focus on how Mertil is taking me and she squeezes hard a few times as I'm pulling out.

"Push back on me," I stop moving and she turns her entire body, elbow on the ground, reaching back and pulling on her ass with her other hand and she starts pushing back and pulling forward.

"Oh my Goddess, you look the alpha from this angle." She is slapping back hard for a moment and then she turns back, "Finish me."

I've never felt the rippling feeling like this before, her squeezing turned into spasms and I know at this point what I'm supposed to do and push all the way in, pull her against me and burst inside.

"Oh Fuck, oh my." Mertil hisses, we settle down and she rolls to the side. "As deep as you could get it?"

"I think we both would have been in trouble if we half assed it." I smile back and pull her up.

"Whoa, I'm leaking here Kae," She is looking for her clothes. She takes a few steps with her legs spread out and starts laughing. "I should just walk back like this."

"Nobody would know, everyone is inside at the moment," I answer and she puts her dress on, holding it up with her panties in her hand.

"Tell me before we get there, we didn't bring anything to clean up, could use more than, 'Now' as a warning, next time."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Meh, I like the Alpha, Luna better," she whispers and I nod and grunt in agreement.

I feel her hand squeeze mine and she lets go as we get back into town, damp clothes and all, but put back together.

The look and smiles as we enter are obvious, thankfully the ladies are the only ones sitting in the room. Mertil doesn't even slow down, she heads right up the stairs and is gone.

Beau also stands and walks out the front door, "She doesn't feel angry?" I say to Katelyn.

"All of her clothes are at Beau's." She replies, "You should go change also." Her smile is soft and she smells content.

"I'm fine, better than fine really," I start and Sabina stands, goes into the kitchen and comes out with some tea. I can smell the dandelion root as she puts it in front of me. "Thanks."

"That should at least warm up your insides." Sabina says and puts her hand on mine, so I turn it over and lace her fingers while taking a sip and nodding at her. It does warm me up a bit, but the days here are hotter than I'm used to and the nights feel much more comfortable.

"I should have some free time tomorrow if either of you want to do anything?" Beau walks back in and also heads upstairs with all of the women absolutely glowing with smiles every few moments.

"We'll be right back," Katelyn turns and stands and is walking fast in one smooth motion with Sabina startled and rushing after her. I guess if they can gossip while fighting, anyway. I go over the entire scenario a few times, the wolves being in there would normally make it safe, but their description sounds the opposite. This is going to be messy.

*Thanks to everyone that made it this far, the support is greatly appreciated.