All Comments on 'The Rape of Persephone'

by IndianDarling

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please make a part 2!

Love the greek myth context and the promise of a developing dynamic. Please keep going with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love to read more of this story. Phenomenal start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please more! I want to find out why she lost her memory and if he will ever forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is so good but where's part 2 :(

IndianDarlingIndianDarlingover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments. This was supposed to be a one shot but I'll be expanding it. Just waiting for inspiration w.r.t. their history and motivations to strike, and in the meantime, A Regency Ravishment follows a similar theme of an asshole alpha male getting his revenge on his lady love for having abandoned him, without the amnesia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Getting the vibe that she didn't stay away or forget on purpose but she's being punished for it. He'll have to grovel when the truth comes out.

sweetlilnothingssweetlilnothingsover 2 years ago

can’t believe i found this gem of an author and amazing books literally the highlight of my day!! pls continue writing ur style is effortless and just ridiculously addictive I cannot

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 2 years ago

The end? No, no! Not the end! Okay, death is final and this is Hades, but finis? As in 'no more yummy'? Okay, I'm going to go sulk now.

jra13jra13about 2 years ago

Please.....MORE! that was short, intense, well written, and for once I could actually feel both characters' emotions, they were so fleshed out. But what happens next?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianDarling@IndianDarling
A Divine Union is indefinitely on hold. A sequel to the story of Hades and Persephone is in the works. Reading order for my Regency Non-Con Series: 1. A Regency Ravishment 2. A Regency Seduction 3. A Regency Domination Each can be enjoyed as a standalone as well, however,...