The Rape of Persephone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you quiet, dog?"

She risked craning her head to peek at him. He was exhausted, but his eyes still screamed murder. Now that he knew she remembered, there would be hell to pay.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled. "I don't know what happened but please untie me so we can talk-"

He pushed her face back into the pillow. "I think I preferred you when you weren't yapping."

Sore as her ass was, she could feel him rubbing up against it. The cloth of his pants chafed against her naked skin and she moaned. He was going to fuck her again, but he wouldn't let her look him in the eyes. He wouldn't even take off his clothes. That was how it was. That was the difference in their standing now.

She was going to let him do whatever he wished with her. She was going to let him take her, demean her, use her, because that is what she deserved. She had done this to him, turned him into this ... animal. Her heart broke at the thought of him, all alone in his cold kingdom of death. Why had she left this man who had worshipped her and loved her?

She felt his hands on her ass. They were applying something cool and soothing to her skin, somewhat quieting the pain that throbbed through her.

"That's it," he murmured. "That's my little flower. Can't let you wilt away so easily, can I? No, I'm going to take my time breaking you this time. Breaking you and training you so you never leave me again."

With that, he pushed into her, his pelvis slapping against her ass. She screamed again. It was agony but she couldn't deny she loved treading the thin edge between pain and pleasure. No one else had ever made her feel this way. No one else could. She felt alive, every nerve in her body sparking with joy and desire.

He must have realised that she was enjoying it too much, because he hit her, hard, where she already had welts on her skin. His fingers dug into her hips and she knew he was bruising her.

"Who are you?" he roared.

"Persephone - aahhh," she wept as his fingers scratched at her hurt skin. "No, I'm a dog. I'm your dog and you're my Master."

She groaned as he pushed her back onto her back, giving her limbs some reprieve but her ass even greater pain. And then he thrust into her again, this time grasping her lips in his own. It wasn't gentle or romantic, yet it was pushing her towards the edge. Every thrust of his made her ass chafe against the sheets, but also rubbed his pelvis against her clit. Every push made her insides sing with pleasure. She did not want to enjoy this but she did. She was his and only his. His little flower, his wife, his pet. His cold fingers squeezed her breasts before he leant down to suckle on them, making her gasp.

"Get used to this feeling, dog, because I'm going to put a baby in your belly and then you'll be bound to me forever."

"Ahh, yes, yes, Master!" she panted. "Take me, fill me with your seed."

He pulled on the chain around the collar to her neck, forcing her to meet his lips in the air. His sweat mingled with her own as he bent her head back and nipped at her ears.

"P-please, Master. I - I can't..."

She was begging him. Begging him to hit her cervix, to twist his cock inside her just so. And he did. With a piercing shriek, Persephone came and Hades came inside her. She felt spurts of his seed going straight into her womb. For a moment, he lay atop her, completely spent. She breathed him in, taking in every line and curve of his body.

And then he got off from top of her.

"W-where are you going?"

"Away from you." He spared her a glance and then turned away, buttoning his slacks. "Are you uncomfortable? Naked and alone on that bed, shackled in cold steel? Good."

"Hey, let me out! Do not fucking do this Hades, I am your wife."

He turned back to her, eyes flashing. "No, you're not. Not anymore. You and I, we have a different relationship now. And I am going to enjoy showing it to you."

12