The Ravishing Rose Boutique Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready to go back in there again?"

Ramona nodded.

"Alright, let's get the evening started, then," said Isabella with a smile. They entered the room, which, as Ramona had predicted, was now sectioned off by opaque drapery. She lead the newbie to a bed in the corner, which was blocked off from the rest of the room. Once the curtains were parted, she found herself next to a tripod and a laptop, which rested on a small desk near the bed. It was a queen mattress, with a simply gold frame and burgundy bedsheets with a matching comforter. The other girls must have gotten to work already, because faint moaning groaned from across the room.

"Is that camera on?" Ramona asked quietly.

"Not yet. Unless you want it to be. Are you alright performing with me tonight?"

Oh god. why was her mouth so dry? And her pussy so wet? Her poor panties were drenched. She nodded silently.

"The, uh, camera can be on, too."

"That's what I figured you would say," Isabella said. "Now, lay on the bed. Top, or bottom?"

"Bottom."

"Alright, then. I'll be right back."

Fuck, she was getting really, really horny. She wondered what Isabella was wearing under her robe. Honestly, it didn't matter that much. It took everything in her not to start touching herself right then and there, but she managed to sit still.

Isabella returned with a vibrator and a bottle of lube in hand. Oh yeah. This was going to be a fun night.

"Are you good to take your robe off?"

Ramona nodded. She slipped it off and let Isabella take in her body as she sat on the bed in her new lingerie.

"You look beautiful. Should we get started?" She tied her hair back with a silky tie and motioned over to the tripod that faced the bed.

Ramona nodded again. Isabella could do anything she wanted to her right now and she would just nod. Before she began the livestream, she removed her own robe and let it sink to the floor, revealing a barely-there baby pink romper. Ramona was starting to wonder if there was anything in this place that wasn't completely sheer.

Beep.

The livestream began. Isabella gave a quick introduction, then turned to face Ramona, who was still sitting on the bed, patiently waiting but eyeing the vibrator sitting next to her.

She leaned in for a kiss, her long dark hair brushing Ramona's torso as she leaned over her. Isabella smelled so good, she thought to herself as their lips met.

Almost immediately, her kisses travelled down the Ramona's jaw, then her neck, down her sternum, and very quickly to her thighs, which she opened gently after sliding off her panties.

"Jesus, you're soaked already!"

Ramona laughed at Isabella's exclamation. Her laugh quickly turned to a gasp as the woman's lips hit her clit and began flicking around.

"Oh! Oh. Ohhhh." After the initial shock, Ramona calmed down and let Isabella eat her out, each flick of her tongue sending her legs twitching a bit more. Up and down, she licked her cunt, letting her tongue hover over her clit. She kissed and massaged it, adding a finger into her pussy while her mouth focused on her clit.

"Holy shit, that feels amazing," Ramona sighed quietly, gripping onto one of the many pillows that surrounded her.

"There's more where that came from," said Isabella, coming up for air. "Want me to add this in?" She held up the vibrator.

"Yes... please." It couldn't have possibly been that long, but Ramona was about to be begging for an orgasm.

"Ahh! Oh god, keep that there!"

The strong, steady vibrations against her clit mixed with Isabella's masterful fingers inside of her was driving Ramona up the wall. She couldn't bear it anymore, yet she let it continue. She wasn't done quite yet.

Her breathing quickened.

Bzzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt.

The vibrator was pulsing now, in time with each stroke of Isabella's fingers.

"Ohh, ohh, ohhh, ohhhhh, ohhh! Fuck, don't stop!"

A smirk crossed the dark-haired woman's face as she watched Ramona twist and turn in pleasure.

"Does that feel good, hon?"

Ramona could barely think. The pressure between her legs was building, rippling out through her whole body.

"Shit! Ugh, yes, it feels ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh!" She was playing it up a little for the camera, sure, but it wasn't all fake. If Isabella kept this up, she was going to be screaming her head off.

"Want to come?"

"Yes plea- oh fuck!"

The vibrator pulsed harder and faster, more intense than ever on her clit, while Isabella kept fingering her at a consistent pace, stroking the inside of her pussy. How in the hell had she not come yet? She couldn't stop moaning. Almost there, she thought as things built deep down in her stomach. A burning heat filled her.

"Jesus, don't stop, ah, ah ahhh!!! Ohh, ohh, fuck, please keep going! Please keep- Aughhh!!"

Something burst inside of her, the orgasm rolling through Ramona's body like a wildfire. Isabella pulled her hand out of her throbbing pussy, and all she could do was sit there and heave as the final waved of pleasure began to die down.

"That was amazing."

"That was just the tip of the iceberg," Isabella reminded her.

12