All Comments on 'The Real Estate Agent'

by bottomsatx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lagunabilagunabiover 13 years ago
I moan too!

Great story. I am a moaner too when I am being fucked. There is nothing like a hard cock deep inside me to bring out the slut in me. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks for the help getting off !!

This really got me off. The dildo in my ass didn;t hurt either

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

At the local adult store, I saw one of the real estate agents who had come to give a quote on selling my unit. We nodded but he came up and said hi, what brings you here. Oh, just looking around. He said made a decision yet, no not yet, what could make you decide, I jokingly said, well, that assistant you brought with you, oh you mean Sarah, yeh, the one with great ass, well if I could get an hour or so with her I reckon the job would be yours. Mmm, you like ass do you, well I certainly liked the look of hers. I am getting a room and a movie, your welcome to watch, I said what movie, you choose, I chose anal milfs, good choice, he paid, we went down the hallway, I gotta go to the loo, he said just come in when you finish. I walked back, entered, locked the door, turned around, he just had his shirt on and a pair of tight pink panties.I said nothing and sat watching the screen, a women looked to be in her 50s was sucking a guys cock, I removed my pants hoping he would suck me, sure enough, his hand found my cock, soon followed by his mouth. On the screen the guy was positioning his cock at the womens ass and pushing in, he stopped sucking my cock and began stroking it with his well lubed hand. He turned in line with the screen, presenting his ass to me and said call me Sarah if you like. Nice big, plump ass, I moved my finger to his hole, it was wet, ready, I moved my finger inside, warm, clenching, replaced it with the head of my cock and with a sharp push entered him. Ahhh, whoa, easy, easy, as my cock pushed into his warm, tight place, then o.k I pushed more and my hairs touched his ass. I waited and then began fucking, watching the woman on the screen being anally fucked. He kept saying oh yes, good, oh fuck,oh yes, do me, oh fuck me, oh I going to cum, shit and his insides clenched around my cock as his cum shot onto the vinyl bench. I fucked harder, my cock growing, spasming my cum into his ass, his hands reaching back, pulling my legs to him as I emptied my seed into his depths. He collapsed forward, I followed, my cock still in him until I pulled back. He lay there, fuck that was good. I cleaned up, well your contract is looking good, just a little more work. He said, I will be here for another hour or so, come back if you want. I walked out, looked around, then thought might as well get a blow job. I went back, I saw a guy enter his room, thought, must have left, but I went to the room next to it and peered through the hole in the wall. He was still on his knees, blowing the guy, I watched as he turned around and the guy pushed into him, easily, he was facing me now and I stood and put my cock through the hole, his hand circling it,stroking me, followed by his warm mouth. I stood still as he worked me, I heard the other guy say take it bitch, that's it, take my cum, his mouth left me, then back, I pumped back and forward, fast and his mouth relieved me of a second load of cum. When I eventually pulled back, I said thanks Sarah, the contracts yours, come around tomorrow and we will finalise it, and left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I do this too

I've done this a couple of times. The men aren't real estate agents but business men who had their house to themselves that day (their wives were either out of town or at work). I've sucked cock at an ABS many times and 4 times the men have taken me back to their houses to fuck me. I can't wait to read more of your stories. This one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I saw the way he looked at me, his fat, old wife, she with the money, he, tall old but well looked after. we talked on the phone, I needed the sale, it was a good one, I dealt with her and him. It came down to him convincing her, finally, he said you owe me, I will come by the house tomorrow with the signed contract. He did, well, time for the pay off. He lowered his pants, i knelt, nice cock, felt good and hard in my mouth, ok, I got up, over the kitchen bench, I lowered my pants, I was prepared and he entered me slowly, fuck, tighter than my wife and preceded to fuck me, not lasting long but delivering plenty of cum into me. A signed contract, a good fucking, not bad for a days work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous