All Comments on 'The Real Estate Broker’s Boyfriend'

by VodouBlue

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I doubt English is this author's first language

No story could be this bad unless the author was writing with a translation dictionary. Subject matter is terrible and the story reads like a story on the 10 o'clook news.

kinkdudekinkdudealmost 16 years ago
Too rushed

I like the premise but what began well but was spoiled when things happened too quickly instead of being allowed to develope.

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
Agree with others

Loved the premise of the story but it seemed like more of a summary than a story. You should have implemented some dialogue at least. This story could have been great if only you didn't rush through it. Would love to hear it drawn out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ugh

Please quit now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What an exciting story!

This story really turned me on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A great story

I loved this story and would like to see you write some more along this line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved this short story of dominance and feminization. Please write some more and make it a little longer. I would love to work in your firm after you used, abused and changed me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

This was a wonderful story and I can not wait for you to write more in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More details and descriptions

I had an older real estate who was flirty with men. I was somewhat a fuck toy for her. Perhaps she needed a man to make her feel good. I did what I or she wanted, oral service to her and intercourse as she permitted. You may have wanted to expresss that but left out graphic details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous