The Real Gabi Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers

"I enjoy beating you, little girl. Hurting you."

"Yes Daddy. I want you to hurt me."

The beatings were painful but Gabi understood it was a way of proving her devotion to him. She much preferred the feeling of her Daddy's hand but it felt so good afterwards, when her arse cheeks throbbed as her Daddy fucked her.

This whipping was all the better as her Daddy rubbed her cunt and licked her anus. Still hog-tied, when he shoved his cock in her, Gabi was almost delirious with joy and gratitude. Her Daddy was using her properly. As always he fucked her so wonderfully and the new twist of a small "something" shoved into her bottom was an indignity she accepted happily.

Simon had chosen a small buttplug. All part of her training. He slowly forced it fully into the little slut as he picked up pace with the thrusting of his cock. She was on the verge of cumming already. Gabi couldn't help but notice the amazing sensation of being filled up in both holes. She screamed her orgasm for her wonderful Daddy as he pumped into her and slapped his firm hands on her tanned butt cheeks.

"You are turning into a wonderful dirty girl," he said to her once she'd recovered.

"Thank you, Daddy," she replied with a genuine smile. "I want to please you."

That was completely true. Gabi knew it to be so. She still did not really understand why or where these urges had come from. She'd always been "bratty", provocative. This man, however, made her want to submit and obey and have her body used in different ways.

Simon sucked her luscious tits and fingered her clit, then ate her out some more. Gabi loved all this attention and the chance to give her body to her Daddy. He was such an attentive lover and so expert at giving her pleasure in return for her obedience. She was excited when he showed her how to use her huge tits to rub on his cock and press them firmly around his shaft, lying on top and allowing him to thrust in her cleavage.

Her Daddy finished by ordering her to jerk him off. She stroked him fast and hard, listening carefully to his instructions and laughing aloud as his seed splashed onto her face and onto her hair, even closing one eye.

Simon made her say "thank you" for her gift and Gabi enjoyed that extra little touch.

******************************

Gabi had not thought about her daring fling with the older man as "training". That was the word her daddy had used. She knew this was training in how to pleasure a man, how to be "good" for an older man.

"Older men are dirty men," Gabi thought to herself as she lay in bed the next night. She had come to accept the "sneaking around" that was required to see her Daddy and she no longer gave a thought to the idea of cheating. Gabi knew she was being trained as a submissive and that made her feel excited and proud. She still had many questions, however. One day she plucked up the courage to ask her Daddy about something in particular.

"Its good when you touch my bum Daddy but a little worried," she texted.

"I know you trust me little girl. Nothing to worry."

"What if you decide to put your big cock in there?"

"Will you say no to me? If Daddy wants that special hole you will let him have it?"

Gabi did trust her Daddy. He hurt her, he spanked her and pulled her hair. He made her stroke his cock till his cum sprayed on her face. He tied her up and fucked her till she was past being able to take anymore. She was grateful to go to her knees and worship his wonderful cock and lick his shaved balls. It was a special reward when he gave her his cum to drink or when he shot his load inside her young, throbbing cunt. He kept her naked so he could watch her and drink in the beauty of her young, lush body. Gabi always obeyed her Daddy and submitted to his every wish.

"What if your cock is too big for my little hole?" she asked.

"When I want to I will fuck your bum. Understood?"

There could be only one reply.

"Yes Daddy xox."

Gabi knew that her fate was sealed. It felt good when her Daddy touched her butt hole. But she was not lying about her fears - she knew there was a good chance it would hurt to take a big, hard cock up her bum. Anal sex was dirty. She loved the orgasms when her Daddy fingered her bottom but it was something else to take his lovely cock inside where all that filth came out.

Her Daddy wanted to fuck her arse. Gabi would never say no to her Daddy. She would have to trust him - just as she always did.

"Please don't let it hurt too much," she thought to herself.

She opened the package her Daddy had given her. She saw it contained an anal dildo. Gabi knew what she had to do. She lay back on the bed and started to masturbate, hoping for the right moment to penetrate her own anus.

**********************

It didn't take long before Gabi was able to piss as her Daddy listened. It turned out to be quite easy and she held the phone low as her urine splashed inside the bowl. It was dirty and depraved and Gabi didn't care. She was thrilled to have accomplished that challenge from her Daddy, even more when she heard the pride in his voice.

Gabi was grateful for everything her Daddy taught her. She knew she craved the chance to submit to Daddy, to obey him. But mostly he had taught her that she could cum more and harder than she'd ever thought possible.

The sex with her Daddy was fantastic. His oral skills were the best she'd had in her short sexual career. What was best of all was the way he fucked her. It was like he owned her and in Gabi's mind that was indeed the case. His fucking was different from any other man she'd had and that could only be due to his much greater experience. Other boys enjoyed getting access to her cunt. But her Daddy took her cunt whenever he wanted and just how he wanted - he used her body and Gabi admitted to herself it was thrilling to submit to him in every way.

He fucked her in so many ways but the best was when he was on top, gripping her ankles and holding her legs wide in a big "V" shape. Then he could pound so deep into her young cunt and she could hear the sound of his skin slapping against hers as the head of his cock bashed her cervix. She was always at his mercy in that position and she loved to watch her Daddy as he thrust into her relentlessly. The feeling of his balls swinging against her slit made it even better.

Gabi loved being exposed for him or when he spread her wide. Being tied and helpless was exquisite. She was never afraid and always excited at the thought her Daddy could do whatever he wanted - and he frequently did, fucking her with toys or his cock and spanking her generous arse as he used her body or shot his cum into her.

Gabi loved cock-sucking more than ever. Her Daddy had made her do that and she had realised how much she enjoyed his hard cock. Most importantly, she loved having her Daddy cum in her mouth and empty her balls over her tongue.

Even the spankings - even the paddle or being whipped by his belt. Her Daddy wanted to beat her and she was happy to give that to him. Gabi still did not understand why she was so happy and satisfied from submitting to her older, dominant man. All she knew was that when he spanked her she felt truly as if she belonged to him and was giving him everything she could.

Simon was enjoying being a dirty old man. It was every guy's dream, surely. He had those big tits to play with whenever he liked and the young slut, his newest and most eager submissive, was always happy to give him total access to her body. It was a delight to have the eager little bitch drop to her knees so easily to lick and suck his cock. She was a "natural fuck" but, he knew, she was actually a talented submissive. His words of praise for Gabi were always genuine.

He was enjoying Gabi even more since he'd taken to using her bum. Sometimes he'd shove a finger into her anus as he fucked her from behind. More often he'd gently slip a butt plug into her tiny hole before mounting her and giving her a sweet screwing. It meant she was "filled up" and the extra tightness pleased them both. Sometimes he'd give her a "warm-up", fingering her arse while he ate her cunt and there was no mistaking her enjoyment.

But then he would fuck her, inserting a plug as he did so, and Gabi would scream with delight at the incredible power of her orgasms as she was filled in both holes.

Yet, when it came to her bottom, the little girl wondered what her Daddy had planned for her. Aged just twenty-two, young Gabi still had so much to learn. She'd never been penetrated back there. Simon knew he wanted to be the first to plunder that young arse.

But Simon also knew he would have to move quickly, to take her training as far as he could in a short time. She was young and would soon move on to new adventures. Taking her piss training to a new level was a risk he considered justified.

When he had ordered her to her knees, and told her softly he would piss on her for the first time, Gabi had barely flinched. Inside, of course, she felt a stab of revulsion - it was surely disgusting and, what was worse, she could not imagine why her loving Daddy would want to make her so degraded. But, in her mind, obedience was more important than anything because it would please her Daddy and that was her mission. The splash of his hot piss on her skin was the worst thing ever and, yet, the look in his eyes was priceless as he carefully showered her. Gabi did not want to open her mouth, she did not want to taste the hot stinky piss, but something made her do it anyway. Her Daddy landed a few drops in her mouth and she dutifully swallowed them, surprised to discover it was not as awful as she'd supposed.

"That is so wonderful, little girl," he said as he shot the last drops onto her. "God, you are an amazing young woman."

Right there and then, Gabi knew why she enjoyed receiving his piss. Gabi knew that she'd want her Daddy to piss on her again.

mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers
12