The Real Gabi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers

Her butt was big and chunky. Simon did not mind that at all. He already had other plans for that tanned young bottom. When it was a nice shade of pink once more, he ordered Gabi off him and to lay on the lounge for him.

Simon wanted the young slut. He knew she was horny and ready to give herself sexually. He figured she was expecting to be fucked but his way was to leave that for another day. Time first to taste that young cunt.

"Spread your legs," he ordered. "Spread your cunt and let me see that dirty little hole."

"Yes Simon," she whispered, trying to hide her embarrassment.

It felt more awkward than anything she had imagined, knowing that Simon was inspecting her. But somehow Gabi knew this was how it would be with Simon. She was so much younger and he was experienced and worldly. It was so easy for him to take charge of her. Gabi enjoyed sex but with Mr Green she understood that her body was fully available to him. Her boyfriend's father was a dirty old man and it was exciting to be under his control.

It was a nice cunt, Simon decided straight away. Big labia and a clit that protruded just enough for his tongue and his teeth. She looked a little swollen, aroused, and her hole was obviously wet. Simon knew how to punish a cunt like that but for now he had simpler pleasures in mind.

"Stay like that," he commanded. "Keep your legs wide open no matter what."

Gabi was finding herself even more turned on by submitting to Mr Green - it was so dirty and depraved to be following his orders. It was all the better as he placed his mouth over her sweet, young cunt.

She was wet and tasty and he wanted to make her cum like no other man had done before. He was a lover of cunnilingus and an expert at it. He sucked on her labia and thrust his tongue into her hot hole. He nibbled on her clit and swirled his tongue around it. Gabi marvelled at his skills, her body thrilled as she'd never known before. She was beside herself as orgasm after orgasm rushed through her while the older man enjoyed himself, eating her cunt and listening to the shrieks of her release. If this was her reward, Gabi knew then she'd let Simon take anything he wanted. One thing was certain - older men were superior lovers.

Then Simon climbed on top and smeared some spit over his shaft. Gabi was expecting him to penetrate her but Simon wanted those tits. She'd never done this before but, with a little coaching, soon he was tit-fucking the young slut.

"Hold them tighter," he urged.

Gabi revelled in the sensations of Simon's hard cock stroking between her tits. No boyfriend had ever taken the opportunity with her E-cups. Gabi loved the feeling of his power as Simon thrust against her body. The older man was using her just as he had promised. It was weird to be used this way but she felt exhilarated all the same.

After some more fucking of those heavy young tits, Simon moved off and resumed fondling them. They were very impressive indeed, all the more since they were totally natural. He tweaked the nipples and squeezed them expertly while Gabi sighed and moaned at his touch.

Simon presented his cock to Gabi's face again and the young slut knew what was expected. Silently she parted her lips to allow the dirty old man to shove his meat into her mouth again. With other boys she made them earn such a pleasure. But it felt like an honour to be used like that by Simon. She tried to gently stroke his balls as Simon thrust long and deep into her mouth.

Soon he was jamming two fingers into her cunt as well and Gabi, helpless and obedient, did her absolute best to provide her finest headjob as her older lover finger-fucked her to still more orgasms. Simon was so much older but his ability to make her climax overcame any misgivings.

Barely letting her finish, Simon moved around, standing closer to Gabi's head. Time was getting on and Zak would be home soon. He stood there, stroking his cock and looking down at the sweet young slut. It was "wrong" he knew since she was young enough to be his daughter. But Gabi was eager and a learner - almost a natural submissive.

"I'm going to make you a dirty slut, aren't I?" he growled to her.

"Oh yes, please Simon," she gasped back.

He was thinking of how sweet she looked as he defiled her young face, shooting his sticky cum over her. He caught her face, her chest and even her hair - a nice facial indeed. And the bitch had not flinched, patiently taking all his cum. Simon even wiped his cock on her massive tits, removing the last of his semen, and did the same with his hand. She looked even better wearing his semen.

He smiled at Gabi and she tried to smile back, shocked and thrilled to have her face covered in sticky semen. "You'd better get cleaned up," he said, dismissing her once more. Her boyfriend would be home shortly. But there was one last thing. Simon pointed at Gabi's crotch and the small tuft of hair that sat above her shaven cunt.

"You can get rid of that for me," he said firmly.

Gabi simply nodded and muttered "yes Simon" to her older lover.

That night Gabi got Zak into the bedroom and went to her knees before him. With her boyfriend, she felt safe and loved. But his father had abused her and made her a "dirty slut" - it had been exciting to be used like that and to feel older man's cum splashing on her face. She was hungry for more and gave Zak a passionate headjob before begging him to "hurry and fuck me".

Gabi enjoyed her boyfriend's cum shooting deep in her cunt, more than usual. Then she waited impatiently for him to get hard again so she could ride him to another noisy climax.

*****************

Simon sent a text the next day. "I like you smiling when I give you my cum. If you behave you can have some more next time."

Gabi was in the middle of shaving, removing the last of her pubic hair as her dominant lover had instructed. It was a simple thing for a man she'd already "allowed" to use her sexually. To her surprise, the young woman who enjoyed being bratty was eager to do everything Simon asked of her. Gabi had never known she could be this way. For reasons she still did not understand, she could not resist her boyfriend's father. He didn't have the arrogance of a younger man - it was more a calm certainty that he could take his sexual pleasure from her.

"I really want that Simon."

"When we're together always address me as Mr Green."

She knew there was something very "wrong" about what she was doing with Zak's dad. It wasn't so much the fact she was cheating on her boyfriend - this man was old enough to be her father. He had told her she would be a dirty slut for him and already that was how she felt.

The dirtiest thing might have been allowing Simon Green, her boyfriend's dad, to spew his sticky cum onto her face. Gabi had never thought of allowing a man to treat her that way. But "Mr Green" had ignored her wishes and emptied his balls over her. He had aimed straight at her face, forcing her to take a facial. He had made it feel so "right" and natural and Gabi was surprised at how good it felt.

But Gabi could tell herself he'd given no warning before cumming over her face. What of the rest of it? She had happily complied when ordered to go naked in front of him. She had said nothing as he shoved his fingers in her cunt. Gabi had considered herself to be sexually experienced but Simon Green was showing her otherwise.

Gabi loved the way Simon made her body feel. The day before he, the father of her boyfriend, had gone down on her and she'd loved the scratching of his beard on her shaved cunt and screamed out the hardest orgasms.

What to make of the spankings? He slapped her, spanked her bottom - he liked to hurt her that way. Gabi knew that was "wrong" as well, yet she was happy to let him do that to her. How could that be possible? She was actually proud of herself for accepting his spankings. How could that be? Gabi knew only that she was anxious to really please Simon and to let him take anything he wanted.

His power and control had captivated her. All Gabi could think about was her submission to him. With Simon, it felt as if she was in her proper place.

When the shaving was done, Gabi was aroused afresh. She played with her cunt, thinking of Simon Green, and gave herself a string of delicious orgasms. Then she sent another message to the father of her boyfriend.

"Can I call you Daddy?"

mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers
12