The Real Kate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thong didn't have a lot of fabric, and the little strip wasn't very absorbent. I had soaked through it. We could both inhale my excitement. There was no pretending any more. My cunt was sopping.

"Time for the wetness test, although we both already know the result," Jim announced. "Pull those sexy panties to the side for me."

Oh fuck. The exact words I heard through Mary's wall. The words that he used before he slid Big Jim into the bimbo and fucked her until she couldn't walk right. The words that had been in my masturbation fantasies for the last two months.

I reached back with my right hand and grabbed the center strap of my thong. I slowly pulled it to the right, fully exposing my very wet cunt.

There was no way that Jim could miss my stimulation. I was slick and shiny, and, I could feel that my pussy lips were already swollen...my clit engorged. Jim pulled his cock out from under me and placed the head at the bottom of my slit. He moved it just a bit. The squish of my wetness was the only sound in the room.

"Well Kate, it seems that you have gotten yourself pretty worked up here." Jim rubbed the head of his cock in small circles, coating it in my juices. I couldn't help it. A small moan escaped my lips. "Tell me Kate, does my big cock feel good rubbing the bottom of your cunt?"

"Yes. Yes. Your big cock feels good rubbing my cunt." And it did feel good. Very good. He was teasing me quite expertly. Even better than Mark, because I guess a tease from a cock works me better than a tease from a tongue.

"Tell me Kate, is your cunt wet?"

I knew he was going to make me say those exact words. "Yes. Yes. My cunt is wet," I confessed.

"Tell me Kate, do you masturbate to thoughts of my big cock inside you?"

He ran the head down my slit and to the bottom of my clit. It felt incredible. But what the fuck? How could he know that. "No, never. I don't masturbate to thoughts of your big cock," I lied.

"I don't think you're telling the truth Kate, but I suppose we'll see about that later," Jim responded. I wondered what he meant.

Jim began teasing me with that big thing in earnest. He was slick with my sticky wetness and his pre-cum, and he rubbed the head over my clit and rubbed the shaft over my slit. It was driving me crazy.

I started lifting my hips to give him better access to my clit. Every once in a while, the head would press against my opening. Where others had just slid in, this cock was stopped. It was bigger than my hole.

Finally, with his cock head rubbing my clit, Jim began fingering me. I never realized how large his hands were. Two of his fingers equaled the size of Mark's cock. I felt filled up. With the fingers and that monster cock's soft skin and slippery pre-cum rubbing my clit, I was close to an explosion. I humped back on Jim's fingers, taking them deeper, and wriggled my hips over his cock head.

Jim laughed. With one strong hand he pushed down on my lower back, holding me still. I couldn't move, but his fingers were inside me and my clit was pressed against his cock. I wanted to come so bad. I don't know how he knew I was so close to the edge.

"Look at you, all hot to come. Now Kate, do you masturbate to thoughts of my big fucking cock inside you?" he asked again. "Tell the truth and maybe you'll get to come." He moved his cock against my clit ever so slightly, making me tremble and letting me know that he could take me over the top in an instant.

"Fuck. Yes. Yes. I masturbate to thoughts of you fucking me with Big Jim. OK? I said it. Now please...let me come," I begged.

"Big Jim? Well, well, I wonder where you got that. That changes things."

My unconscious admission horrified me. And I wondered what he meant.

Jim held me down for about a minute, letting the sensations subside. "Where did you learn about Big Jim, Kate?"

My face flushed with shame. How could I confess my spying? I sensed Jim's fat fingers being pulled from my cunt. And then a hard smack on my ass, followed by their immediate reinsertion. I moaned. It felt exquisite as the warmth from the spank spread into my finger-filled cunt.

"Kate, I asked you a question."

"I listened to you fucking a girl through Miriam's wall, and you made her beg for Big Jim," I confessed.

"And it made you think about it? You've been masturbating to it?"

"Yes, it made me think about it. Yes, I've been masturbating to it"

"Do you fantasize about Big Jim when dicklet fucks you?"

God. How far was he going to go?

"Yes," I admitted. "I fantasize about Big Jim when dicklet fucks me."

"Do you want me to fuck your wet cunt with Big Jim?"

He was going to make me say it. Just like the girl in his room. My humiliation was complete. And you know what? I was close to coming from the conversation, his fingers sitting inside me, the feeling of his cock underneath me.

"Yes. Yes. I want you to fuck my wet cunt with Big Jim. Please fuck my wet cunt with Big Jim."

The words hung in the air.

His fingers left my vagina and he pulled that monster out from underneath me. "I'm going to enjoy watching your face as you take me," he smiled.

Lifting me as easily as a rag doll, he flipped me onto my back. He snapped the strap of my panties, and my sopping bush was exposed. The wet panties disappeared into the pocket of his robe. He grabbed my pubic hair and pulled..."mmm hmmm...that's definitely going to have to go" he muttered.

I felt Jim positioning his cockhead against my entrance. He rubbed it in a small circle, opening me up a bit. I could feel the massive glans placed to fill me, pressing lightly. It felt amazing. Even having just that little bit of him pushing against me, my hood was retracted, exposing my engorged clit.

Jim reached down and played with the nub. I moaned; I couldn't help it. "Wait...please...a condom. I'm not on birth control," I begged.

"Sorry Kate, I don't do condoms. Don't worry, I'll find someplace else to dump my load when it's time. Besides, those are dicklet size. They would never fit me." And he was right.

"I want you to see where it's going to go when I put it all inside you" he told me. And he laid that monster cock over my pussy. The tip ended at the bottom of my diaphragm. It should have scared me. But it didn't. It made me hot. I wanted him to fuck me with it. Badly.

"Stroke it right there. Make some pre-cum show."

I did as he instructed. I wrapped my hand around his magnificent cock and stroked it. It was insanely stiff. Harder than Mark's even. After a few strokes, a large bead of pre-cum appeared. "Taste it" Jim said. I dipped my finger down, wiped it up, and brought it to my lips, just like I had done with Dirk. "What an obedient little slut you're becoming," Jim commented. "Now make some more."

I rubbed the head and stroked the shaft, squeezing to make him produce a little puddle of pre-cum on my chest. It was turning me on incredibly to see his hole leak the sticky fluid. I spread it around the head of his cock. He had more pre-cum than Mark's entire orgasm put in a condom.

Jim slid back. My cunt was swollen in anticipation, the lips large, my clit bloated, my entrance clearly available. He put the head of the beautiful thing against me and pressed lightly. He teased my clit with his finger, making me moan. I arched my back, trying to get a little of him inside me. I was dying to feel it.

"Do you want Big Jim now?" he asked, looking me in the eye.

"Yes, I want Big Jim now," I responded, returning his gaze.

"Say 'I'm ready. Please Jim, put your big cock in my cunt now'," Jim commanded.

Moaning, I told him what he had been pushing me toward: "I'm ready. Jim, please put your big cock in my cunt now. I want it. I really do." I meant it. At that moment, I wanted to feel him fill me up.

"You're going to have to take it." And I did. I pushed up, feeling the head enter me. It was so different. My other lovers had just slid in. Jim was going to stretch me and fill me. I loved it.

"I have to go slow" I whispered. "You're so thick."

I pushed again, taking some more of him. There was a little discomfort at first, but it didn't last long. Feeling myself relax, I arched up some more. I was completely stretched open. My clit uncovered, the hood pulled back by the size of the cock working into me. Jim began to tease my button, lightly touching it, sending electric shocks through my body.

"Biggest cock you ever had?"

"Yes, it's the biggest cock I've ever had" I told him, moaning and working my hips up with each word to accept a little more. He teased my clit again, and I knew I was close.

"You like it?"

"Yes. Yes. I love it," I responded, unconsciously nodding my head to emphasize the truth of my words.

Jim started rubbing my clit harder. I had about half of him inside me and I was far fuller than I'd ever been. "God you are tight. I bet dicklet doesn't stretch you at all, does he?" Jim asked, rubbing the hard open nub of my clit.

"No. Dicklet doesn't stretch me like Big Jim does" I moaned, and that sent me over the top. My first orgasm from intercourse. My eyes rolled and my hips lifted and I came really hard. Contractions rolled through my cunt up to my abdomen. My legs shook uncontrollably. When I was done, Jim was giving me a smug look. He knew his fat cock had just given me my first intercourse orgasm. And he still had half of his length to go.

Keeping eye contact, he lifted his hips and slowly drove almost the rest of it all the way in with one deep stroke. It was practically tender, like he wanted me to savor each inch as he took me completely for the first time. And he stopped at my cervix, not wanting to hurt me, I guess.

"Guh, guh, guh, guh, godddddd, " I moaned as another orgasm crashed through me. My pussy rhythmically squeezed his cock, my toes curled, and my eyes rolled back in my head. Being filled up like that made me come. I understood Mary better now. Jim held me there, cock pinned and quaking. Limp and full. Swollen with magnificent Big Jim. My cunt had opened to accommodate him. It was exquisite.

And, my sexuality had opened as well. I had confessed things to Jim that no one knew. In fifteen minutes, Jim had learned more about my cravings than I'd known in my whole life. His big cock had exposed my most intimate desires.

"I knew the first time I saw you that you would take my fat cock and love it," Jim laughed. "Stuck up cold fish pretty girl just needed a big dick. And now, I'm going to fuck you like I've been wanting to."

And he did. Just like I had heard through Mary's wall, Jim fucked me. Our bodies slapped together and he made that big cock disappear almost completely inside me. I was stretched and full and wet and god, I was having orgasms.

He turned me around and took me from behind, and I came again. He mauled my breasts and pulled my hair. He put me on top of him and he watched as I rose to the tip of his monster and slid back down it, me in ecstasy and his cock covered in my cream. He talked dirty to me and made me say things I never thought I would say. I was in cock heaven -- a place I'd never been before.

I was humping back at him hard, building to another orgasm, when he pulled Big Jim out of my pussy. I wanted more, but I had him ready to cum. He told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue. I followed the instructions, even though I hated giving head. He rubbed the purple knob back and forth over my tongue and stroked his fat shaft while I waited.

And then, without warning, Jim grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth onto his cock. It filled my cavity and I couldn't breathe. It throbbed in my opening and his hot load was squirting into my mouth and down my throat. It made me choke and spit, and when he pulled out I was pissed.

"What the fuck" I screamed. "Don't ever do that to me again."

"Do what," he asked. "Fuck you until you can't come any more? Or shoot my load down your pretty throat? Oh, and by the way, I taped every word. What would dicklet think if he heard you begging for a big cock? Because lord knows he'll never be able to give you that."

He reached into the pocket of his robe and pulled out a miniature cassette recorder. "He'd dump your pretty ass in a heartbeat, that's what. Be in my bed tomorrow morning at 8 for a proper head lesson. Showered, shaved silky smooth, and no panties. Believe me, dicklet will thank me for it later, because you need the practice."

And with that, Jim turned and walked out.

12