All Comments on 'The Real Raquel'

by Raquels_Panties

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can really relate to the story / life experience - my closet cross dressing really did a number on my head ended up in therapy but my partner wouldn't accept it. She still doesn't 5 years on and I'm beginning to 'go down' again. Not sure about therapy again - just talking about the obvious. Bigger changes are needed but I'm older than you so it would be a major life changer.

Anyway thanks for sharing the story

Afterhours22Afterhours22about 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing your awesome story! It's amazing how we share a lot of similar life experiences. Keep up the great work!

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Afterhours22, and @Anonymous,

While we are all unique, us CDs are all alike in some ways. I knew my story was like so many others’. I 🥰 crossdressing and wanted to share my recent positive experience and wish you all get to have at least one in your life that makes you feel as good as mine did.

I’d love to hear if you have.

💋, Raquel!

dawndavis66dawndavis66about 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I can totally relate to so much of your story as it pertains to home and marriage.

It also brought back the memory of my first night out at a bar. The apprehension, fear, and thrill. Great story!

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesabout 3 years agoAuthor

@dawndavis66,

Glad you liked it. It’s a story that apparently hits home with a lot of married CDs, unlike the utopian fantasy I have created for my fictitious alter ego. One can only hope. 😍. Thanks.

CD_BreeCD_Breeabout 3 years ago

Hi

I'm really happy for you! I'm a crossdresser myself. My wife is fully aware of it, and loves that she has a girl friend to buy clothes with. She will buy a new dress and ask if I would like one like it (I'm a larger size). Someday I hope to go out like you did and hopefully pass. I need a wig along with some nice breast forms I like, however, they are expensive, so stuffing the bra it is for now. I know it feels so nice to get dressed and go enfemme, it makes you feel so free. When I finally came out to my wife I was scared as hell and asked if she wanted me out! She then took a deep breath and said it all made sense why I was so irritable all the time! She then asked me if I wanted to get dressed for her sometime! The following night after an early shower I put on one of my pencil skirts with a white blouse and black pair of opaque nylons. Wow she put some makeup and jewelry on me and loved it. She also wants me to get my ears pierced. Now the womens clothes catalogs come to the house for Linda (that's her) and Bree! Like you she knows I love anal. Maybe I should write of my experiences sometime! It was great reading your story I hope I can have one like it to tell!

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesabout 3 years agoAuthor

@CD_Bree,

I’m glad your wife accepts and encourages your crossdressing. I’d be interested in reading your stories.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245about 3 years ago

Oh Myyy, Raquel you've done something that Christine has fantasized about for years. I've purged countless times through the years, but finally accepted who I am deep inside my "Sissy Psyche". Bring a Widower I'm pretty much "Pantied" daily, and, also enjoy my lipstick. L'Oreal No.135 Ballerina Shoes and No.580 Peony Pink. There is something about lipstick prints on my cigarette filter or coffee cup that excites me. Thank so much for all of your EROTIC Threads. I believe they're enjoyed immensely by all of your fans Darling!!!....... xoxoxo ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaquels_Panties@Raquels_Panties
I became fascinated with lingerie as soon as I learned to masturbate. Raquel’s stories, are 99.9% fantasy. I do crossdress, though, when the opportunity presents itself and have left the confines of my bedroom and house to venture out as a non-pass transvestite, but only a ...