The Real Thing Ch. 03

Story Info
Moving Forward.
1.1k words
3.24
11.9k
12
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Moving Forward

I followed through on texting Matt, and as far as I could tell, hubby kept his promise not to masturbate. I knew it was exciting for him and I also know from every guy I dated that their attitude can change quickly after they've orgasmed.

We agreed to meet just for a few drinks - I was clear that's all I wanted - but was very nervous Friday afternoon so I had a few cocktails before meeting him at the bar. I wore a casual summer dress, nothing too revealing. When I walked in, he was already sitting at the bar, and he looked amazing. He wore a nice, dark gray collared shirt that made his arms look very strong. When I sat down I could smell his cologne and I liked that he was clean shaven. His hair was mostly combed back but in a professional sort of way.

He smiled and said "well hello, stranger. You look very nice."

From that moment on we chatted a little about our work and where we grew up but kept it very light. I don't think either of us had interest in getting to know each other, we had interest in spending some time flirting and laughing at jokes and comments that meant nothing. We decided to have a third drink. By that time I was feeling relaxed, finally. A few times when I laughed I reached out to touch his arm. His muscles felt solid. I could feel myself getting wet. I excused myself and went to the restroom. I texted hubby: "having fun, just drinks and talking. Leaving soon."

When I got back to the table I saw that Matt had finished his drink. "Well, he said, that was fun. Can I walk you out?" I was stunned, because I hadn't even finished my drink. Suddenly I thought maybe he wasnt into me.

As we walked out he asked if my husband knew about our little date. I told him yes and he was ok with it, but that I'd like to keep our little friendship just between us. He grinned and said "that's what I was hoping for."

We said goodbye and gave a light hug. He started toward his car and I to mine, when he suddenly said "hey, can I show you something?" I said sure. It was a new SUV. It was very nice.

"I wanted to show you - I just bought it. Nice, huh?" It was very dark out but I could see enough to know it was worth a lot of money. I walked in front of him to see the interior as he had opened the door. When I looked in, I felt his hand rest on my back. "Wow this is very nice."

I was about to back out of leaning into the SUV when I felt his hand grab my ass gently. He rubbed it slowly, pushing my dress up slightly. I closed my eyes and placed my right hand on his chest muscles. His hand clutched the dress and pushed it up enough to then move his hand under. His hand felt warm on my ass. My breathing got heavier and my eyes were still shut. I felt his fingers go under my ass and they maneuvered under my thong and his one finger immediately entered into me, in an aggressive way, not gentle. I was soaked. I moaned and opened my eyes and he was staring at me. He was smiling, he was just watching my reaction. He moved his finger up and down and then pulled it out. He then grabbed my ass very hard and said "I enjoyed tonight. Let's do this again soon."

I was still holding onto his arm and I brought my left hand and felt the bulge in his tight jeans. It was big and hard and I let out a loud sigh. He was teasing me. I wanted more. He pulled my hand off and said, "no, not yet." I couldn't believe it. I smiled and he smiled and I said ok. I gave him another small hug and walked back to my car.

I sat in the dark parking lot for at least 10 minutes processing what had happened. Was I a bad person? Would hubby really be fine hearing about this? Maybe I won't tell him. I could just get rid of Matt's number and forget the whole thing. I was feeling a roller coaster of emotions but one thing I knew was that I felt more turned on than I had in at least a decade.

I drove home and hubby was waiting with a glass of wine for me. We sat and talked a little about our day, when he finally asked what I knew he'd been wanting to know. "How'd it go tonight?" I said "it was fun but I only want to talk about it when I'm ready. I don't want to have a big discussion if this happens again. It's my private little thing and I will share it with you when I want." I then grabbed his penis through his sweatpants and said "unless you want me to stop. I love you and I'll never meet with him or text him if you tell me to stop." I could feel him starting to get hard and he sighed. "Ok." I knew then that I'd likely be seeing Matt again some time in the future.

That night, after I showered, I crawled into bed to hubby's eager arms. He rolled on top of me and I spread my legs. Before he entered me I asked him to stop. "Wait, I'm sort of not wanting actual sex. Can we do what we usually do when I get us both off with my hands?"

"But we haven't had sex in I don't know how long. "

"I know, I like this much better." I moved my hand into his boxers and rubbed his small penis. "I need something...bigger." He instantly got hard and I kissed his neck. I took my other hand and rubbed my clit. I thought about Matt's fingers inside of me and started panting and moaning and rubbing harder and I let out a small scream when I came. I was shaking and my eyes watered. I realized I had stopped touching hubby's penis and he was watching me gave me a hug and said "I love you." I said, "me too. I want you to finish, too." I grabbed his hand and moved it to his penis. He then started stroking himself. I took off my bra and brought his other hand to my breasts. He came all over his stomach and we laid together kissing and eventually fell asleep.

I hadn't decided yet whether to tell hubby everything that had happened or whether to text Matt, but I knew I needed him inside of me.

To be continued...