The Real Toy Story - Day 01

Story Info
Jenna creates her new toy to be used and abused as she wishes.
1.9k words
4.09
13.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 1

JENNAS HOUSE - BEDROOM

I wake up and Jenna is looking at me sniggering with a suspicious smile. Suddenly the front door goes and she rushes down the stairs wearing a silk gown over sweaty stockings from the night before. A moment later she comes running into the bedroom with a package. "You'll never guess what I got for you" she says with a twisted look. I sit up and she comes over with a small pink see-through device. "I got you a chastity cage haha - you keep harping on how much you love to be dominated and I have found it's something I'm thoroughly starting to enjoy. I want to own your cock and once this is on your pathetic cock it will be mine hahaha".

Unable to contain my excitement I get very erect very quickly - Jenna pulls back in disgust and grabs my face by the cheeks with one hand - "This is unacceptable! You must be punished now. I'm going to drain your little sissy ball sack and then lock your pathetic cock in this cage! Suddenly I ask "Sissy? - How did you get into that and know about it?". Jenna replies "Oh please, I have saw your browsing history and know EXACTLY what you like you pathetic little sissy toy!!" At this stage I have gone extremely red blushing with embarrassment but excited at the discovery. Jenna immediately pushes me down and pins me on the ground - "Stay put and don't move little toy - I'm going to empty you of any manhood you have in those little dolly balls of yours".

Jenna makes her way over to her drawers and pulls out her vibrator made from an old Buzz lightyear toy. "Ahh haha - say hello to my vibrator called Buzz! I took an old Buzz lightyear toy and tortured him using my dremel and once I was done decided he would make a good vibrator toy - another little slave toy to add to my ever growing collection haha! Too infinity and CUM!". Jenna sadistically laughs and then reaches and pulls out her purple strap-on, "time to play with my little toys....." I stay laid down not moving a muscle in angst and terror and Jenna towers above me "Get on your knees" she says. I sit up and Jenna takes the strap on and shoves it into my mouth "Hold that still and don't move". She then steps into each of the adjustment straps as drool comes rom around my mouth as the strap on stays supported against her. "Tighten my straps and keep sucking my cock!". I reach round tightening each strap with more drool dripping down my mouth as the cock goes deeper. Jenna then reaches and grabs my head by the scruff of hair and pulls it up toward her, drool and spit go everywhere and a *pop* sound is made coming off the large purple cock - "Now little sissy toy, lie back down and worship my smelly stocking feet".

Jenna pushes me down and pins me to the ground again and then takes one foot and hovers it above my nose _"I can see you dripping pre-cum already, how pathetic! - smell and kiss my feet now!". My cock is now dripping wet and is extremely erect, the slightest touch will cause it too explode, the smell of Jenna's stocking feet is so overpowering and I can't contain myself. Jenna takes Buzz and turns him on and then demands I cum on countdown. "I'm going to countdown from 10 and when I'm done you will cum on my command!" Jenna reaches down with Buzz and puts him against my dripping cock. "10, 9,8, 7,6,5,4, 3, 2......1.... CUM NOW LITTLE TOY!!!" I can't help but explode my load everywhere all over Buzz whilst Jenna's stocking feet are pressed hard against my face! Her scent is so so addictive and succulent! Jenna takes Buzz away just as I cum causing me to have a ruined orgasm. She then turns Buzz off, takes him and wipes the cum all over her large purple strap on... tossing him aside.

"hahaha aw poor little sissy toy, you have no more cum left in those girly balls do you? Pathetic! Now sit up and suck your cum off my cock!!" I get up as she demands and start to suck her cock, all my cum is dripping around my face and down my throat - "Suck my cock dry and swallow your load bitch!" I keep sucking and then Jenna takes my head and pops it on and off the cock over and over as she sadistically laughs... "Look up at me and show me your cum!" I gaze up in total submission at my mistress and open my mouth to show a small lake of cum" Jenna then spits into my mouth and laughs "SWALLOW HAHAHA". I take a gulp and it's all gone - "Good little toy" she says. "It seems you are really enjoying this.... don't worry, there is plenty more to come."

Jenna then pushes me down and gets the pink chastity cage - "Look at that little sissy clit all shrivelled up - time to cage her up!" Jenna takes the cage and fits it perfectly around my cock. She then takes the key and places it around her neck. "I now own you and tomorrow I have another surprise. My mum and sister left last night for a few months which means I have the house to myself.... I want you to stay here whilst I go and get something - think of my bedroom as your new home..."

As I sit anxiously waiting I hear a rattle downstairs and can't help but wonder what I have got myself in for. I didn't expect things to escalate as quick or if Jenna was into this sort of thing but now I know and I'm slightly worried. Jenna comes rushing up the stairs with a large cage. "So since my dog Rio passed away I thought this would be perfect for you to live in as my little sissy fuck toy!" I look up in horror and ask "but - but what am I going to do about my job and eating and ..." I own you now exclaims Jenna... you are a toy and I own you! I will be using and abusing you until I get bored of you... *Jenna sadistically laughs and pushes me into the cage*. "Now I don't want to hear anymore complaining... remember you are a toy and toys don't talk do they?" I am now in complete submission of Jenna * I nod*.

"Now I have some work to do today and then I will be introducing you to someone tomorrow. In the meantime I want you to wash my stockings with your mouth and wait for me to return *I nod*. A few hours pass with my cock aching from the chastity cage after tasting the scent of my goddess. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and around the bedrooms... Jenna bursts in with a box. "Ok little toy time to get you dressed properly - it's time to turn you into a proper sissy!!. Jenna pulls out everything from the box "First we are going to shave every hair off that body of yours and then get you dressed up in some of my mum and sisters lingerie, some of it I stole as it was very slutty and thought it would suit you well haha! - I've also been stashing their dirty laundry to for you to clean with that slutty little mouth of yours!".

After my legs are shaved Jenna reaches and pulls out a pair of stockings from her drawer - "remember these?! You got me them for Christmas but I think they will suit you a lot more then me - PUT THEM ON NOW!" I slide the silky smooth Italian stockings up my legs and then do up the garter belt. "Look at you - not long until you're a complete girly toy for me to torture and play with!". She then reaches and pulls out black and pink lace bra and panties - "ON NOW". Next Jenna reaches for her make-up collection and starts to put foundation and eye liner on my face "You look so pretty - much better!" Next she reaches for some bright red lip stick and lip gloss placing it equally on my lips - "Now you have whore lips for sucking cock, look at that lip gloss, I cannot wait to see that mixed with cum!". Next Jenna pulls out a wig and places it on my head - "maybe we should shave your head? Yeah let's do that!!!" I am in horror and want to fight it - but I can't - I'm Jenna's little plaything now and toys can't speak so I must obey! Jenna comes back with a razor and takes all my hair off. Then she gently places the wig on my head -"Ah much much better!" she says.

"Now bend over - I've got another little present!" - Jenna pulls out a lockable butt plug and covers it in lube. "Not only do I control your little clitty cock now, I also control your little fuck hole. Once I place this inside of you it can expand like a claw and then I will lock it in place hahahaha!" My face crutches in horror as she takes the butt plug and eases it in. Once it is inserted Jenna turns the lock to start expanding the claw. I can feel it getting wider and wider with each turn until finally it is gaping against my internal anal canal. *click* "There we go! I'll just add that key to the other one around my neck". I now sit absolutely paralysed into submission, truly feeling hopeless and under full control of my mistress.

"Now slave I must add the finishing touch - a little maid's outfit! Isn't it wonderful?! Slip this on and that will be you complete!. I take the dress and slip it on, it feels amazing, I feel so girly and feminine and waiting for my next command from Jenna. "Ok now look at me - hahaha look at that face" She jumps up and down and shouts "YOU ARE NOW MY LITTLE SISSY MAID FUCK TOY!! and I will use you as a please" *SNAP* goes her fingers "Kiss my feet" Jenna had put on a new pair of pantyhose which glistened against the Summer sun, it wouldn't be long until they filled with sweat for me to enjoy.

"Ok toy - into your cage!!" Jenna pushes me into a dog cage and then runs out of the room coming back with a mirror and a padlock. She straps the mirror on one side of the inside of the cage so I can see myself all the time and then padlocks the cage.... "By the end of this Summer you'll never want to leave and you will accept your place as my plaything - maybe we will get a barbie box made for you and strap you into it?! hahaha how pathetic!". Jenna takes one final gaze down at me through the other side of the cage - "I'm heading to bed now - I don't want to hear anything or I may have to punish you! Sweet dreams hahaha!"