The Realm of Order and Chaos Pt. 02

Story Info
Kilroy initiates his new human follower into the clan.
15.3k words
4.55
5.4k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gber1
gber1
82 Followers

Chapter 3

(MxF)

There wasn't enough room between their bodies to shift and turn during sleep, unless they awoke their nearby partner. So, once they began to open their eyes and touch each other, they all rose relatively quickly.

Kilroy dressed himself in his leather undergarments, which gave his body enough protection from the cold that he could suffer it another day. Lyra dressed herself in warm furs more made for a Human king, or an Elvish noble. And Colborn's normal attire was serviceably warm, leather armor covering most of his skin. He wasn't surprised that Kilroy wasn't wearing his rusty armor; it was only useful in a fight anyway, otherwise it would exhaust him much faster.

Kilroy immediately began chopping trees down at their base, carrying the massive logs back to camp, sweat rolling down his face like a waterfall. Colborn and Lyra ate a tiny breakfast, consisting of leftover venison steak from their feast last night. And then Colborn approached Kilroy, forcing him to stop the task he was so enamored with.

"What is it?" Kilroy asked, wiping the sweat from his forehead, as he left his axe stuck in the side of a pine tree.

"What should we do?" Colborn retorted, looking back at the female warrior sitting in front of their roaring fire.

Kilroy stopped for a good moment, thinking through his choices carefully. He wiped the sweat from his brow, and clasped Colborn's shoulder, pulling him close. "Take my sack of gold in the cave, and travel to the town Lyra's clan has been using to buy supplies. Get steel arrows, a spare bow or two, fur, oil, salt, ale, nails if they have a blacksmith. Just what you can carry, of course, until we have some cattle."

Colborn rubbed his body against his Orc alpha, enjoying the electric intimacy anytime Kilroy touched his skin. "Smart." He said, before Kilroy buried his mouth into Colborn's neck, nipping at him. "Come on now, don't make her jealous already." He smiled, half joking.

Kilroy returned a look that Lyra gave him from the cave's entrance, which sprung her into action and had the warrior woman walking toward them. "What's the celebration?" She asked, already comfortable enough to rest her chest against Kilroy's, her nipples rubbing against him through her furs.

"You and Colborn need to get some supplies. I suspect your clan has some human contacts in the region?" Kilroy asked, a serious tone overtaking his normally cool composure.

Lyra returned a longing look to her chieftain. "Of course. It'll probably take us the entire day to get there and back, even on the road." She placed a hand on Colborn's leather chestplate. "That's if Colborn doesn't entice me into the bushes."

Kilroy grabbed Lyra's groin, feeling her already stiffening member. Lyra was taken aback by his touch. "Make sure you save that for tonight. Otherwise, it might lead to a pack of direwolves eating you both, ass first."

Lyra gave him a longing look with his firm grip on her cock, and similarly looked disappointed as his hand traveled up her toned stomach, eventually stopping on her throat, tightening ever so slightly, reminding her. "Oh, daddy." She murmured, trying to get a rise out of him.

"If you get my bottom killed, I'll flay you alive." Kilroy had no humor in his tone, only stark-cold reality. He could feel her swallow against his grip.

"I'll die myself before I let his sweet ass go." She struggled to smile while the air slowly drained out of her lungs.

"Good." Kilroy let her go, leaving a red collar around her green flesh where he squeezed.

Their chieftain broke away and grabbed the axe buried in the tree he was chopping down, returning to the hard work ahead of him.

Colborn exchanged a look with Lyra, silently wishing Kilroy had squeezed his neck like that. "Come on." He said, knowing that despite the fact he was a bottom, he was still above the Orc warrior in station. Lyra followed wordlessly, probably getting an eyeful of his slim, toned backside. He collected Kilroy's purse from the cave, and turned to the female warrior. "Alright, lead the way, my warrior." He said facetiously, expecting her to pout.

"Mm, that's what I want to hear next time I'm balls deep in you." She smiled, leading the smaller Orc out of the small valley and toward the dirt road just a couple leagues away.

_______________________________________________________________

As the two Orcs approached the tiny Human town, they hid their faces with hoods, leaving their weapons easily visible. There was no gate, or town guard waiting to inspect them, instead the road led straight to a tiny square in the middle of town. There was a single tavern, "The Whistled Mare", and a tiny chapel, with many poor hovels in between. The town had a small-time blacksmith, hammering away at horse shoes, and a well-armed guard here or there that they easily avoided.

Many of the villagers eyed the newcomers with suspicion, but nobody dared approach the armed, cloaked figures. Before they made much of a ruckus, Lyra led Colborn to her contact, someone living in a comparably rich house close to the center of town.

The door swung open after Lyra knocked in a specific manner, and shut quickly behind Colborn. Torches and candles were lit, with the windows and shutters closed due to the cold. Lyra was face to face with the estate's butler, and took her hood off before speaking. "I'm here to trade with your master." She said, her Orc teeth slightly barred, as if she was intimidating the poor Human. He seemed unphased, nodding before waving them both to follow as he strolled through the nearby hallway. Colborn felt uneasy in this Human home, never before accustomed to sneaking into Human society with the caveat that he might have to fight to the death to get back home.

Lyra in contrast was calm and smooth, glancing back at Colborn with curiosity in her eyes. "Are you scared, Colborn? Don't worry," she closed the distance and whispered in his ear. "I'll keep you safe, no matter what." The Orc warrior grabbed his ass, squeezing his cheek tightly, before letting him fall behind her again.

Colborn enjoyed the attention she fed him, something Kilroy frequently did not do, but also felt wary, as she was unnaturally obsessed with him. He didn't know what to make of it, whether or not she was actually trying to attract him to abandon Kilroy, or just wanted him to be her bottom.

They stepped into the main living space of the modest sized home, a well dressed man sat behind a desk in a room filled with books, a fireplace inside of a chimney on the opposite wall. The burning inferno warmed the room like nothing else could, with each entryway closed off by strong oak and steel doors. Upon Lyra entering the room, the human looked up from his letters and parchment, smiling once he saw Colborn enter with a sack of gold tied around his waist.

"Peter Decipiat. It's so good to see you, old friend." Lyra sounded almost sarcastic, but Peter smiled brightly in return, standing out of his finely crafted chair.

"Oh, Lyra Herlar. What does your mother need now?" He strolled around his beautiful desk, outstretching his hand in respect.

Lyra grabbed his soft, pink hand and squeezed it while dragging him inches away from her body, thumping the back of her fist on her chest, and pushing his hand against his chest in a similar manner. "I've come to trade for my new chieftain."

Peter took a moment to recover, shaking blood back into his hand after her grip cut off circulation. "I see. There's another Orc clan forming in the icy mountains?"

Colborn was just a couple feet behind Lyra, but stepped up beside her as the human spoke.

Peter appeared slightly excited. "Ah... so you still need women to breed with, to expand your clan? Is that why you came? I have a couple outcasts I could point out to you... for the right price."

"Hmm, as amazing as that would be, no Peter. We came for... well Colborn, what did we come for?" Lyra turned to him, waiting.

Colborn easily remembered the things Kilroy prattled off to him hours ago. "We need nails, oil, fur, ale, and salt."

Peter raised his eyebrows, looking from Lyra to Colborn. "Is that all?"

"Steel arrows, and a bow or two, if it's available." The male Orc added, while he noticed the Human eyeing how large and full his sack of gold was.

Lyra tried to maintain her control of the situation, taking a step toward Peter's bookshelf and glancing at a book that caught her eye, flicking through the pages casually. "Is that too much for the mighty Peter Decipiat?" She teased, not looking away from his book.

"No, certainly not, but it might be too much for your pocket book." Peter smirked, taking a ledger from his desk and referencing it before continuing. "Oil... what kind of oil? For cooking, or burning, or something else?"

Colborn replied. "Something else."

Peter waved his hand. "That's the cheaper oil, thankfully." It was as if he had been dealing with the desires of Orcs for awhile now. "The salt and nails, that's easy. Fur is extremely valuable, however, and ale is rare. Only the dwarves have the recipes, and even though we're close by to their cities, they aren't exactly sending regular caravans."

Lyra closed the book she was skimming rather quickly. "I know the price these things command, human. Do you have them, or not?" She growled.

Peter turned his attention to the female Orc that could easily cut him down in a second. "I have these things you need, the question is whether or not you have the coin."

"Name your price." Colborn said.

"5 gold for the salt, that'll last the three of you through the northern winter. The oil, for the winter if you are particularly rambunctious, would be 2 gold pieces. Enough fur for your small tribe would be 25 gold, and each barrel of ale is 10 gold. A quality Elven bow is 15 gold, and twenty steel arrows is 20 gold. A thousand nails would be 2 gold pieces."

The female Orc chuckled softly. "Did you double the prices, because you saw how thick Colborn's purse is?"

Peter was confident regardless. "Yes, I did. Why don't you travel another day down the road and find another human willing to deal with your savage kind?"

Lyra put her hands on each of her longswords, anger overtaking her entire expression. "You slimy little fuck!"

Colborn put his hand on her shoulder. "It's fine. Kilroy has plenty of coin."

She pushed her shoulder away from him, taking the few steps of space between her and Peter away, pressing her Orc face into his Human expression. "I will kill you where you stand, and burn your house from history, if you keep playing this game with me Human."

Peter remained confident, until Lyra drew her right longsword from its sheath and pressed the cold steel into his throat. "Okay Lyra, you proved your point." He seemed a little terrified, realizing that none of his scheming could save him in her grasp.

"No, I don't think I have. Maybe I should bend you over your desk and give your ass some punishment so you know better next time I stroll into town." Lyra pressed her sword deeper against his throat, drawing blood from his pale skin.

Colborn grabbed her shoulder again. "Lyra, stop."

Lyra slowly retracted her sword from Peter's throat, sheathing the weapon. By now, there were several well armed household guard surrounding the two Orcs, armed with steel and covered in chainmail and plate armor, ready to kill the two green savages. The female warrior was unfazed, staring down Peter like he was an insect.

Peter held his hand against his bleeding throat, the surface wound stinging while the red liquid covered his palm. "Fine, half of the price I listed. But don't expect me to be happy next time I see you, Lyra."

She had to resist the urge to spit on him, knowing that she'd need him for the foreseeable future. "You are wise as you are weak, Peter."

He retreated behind his desk, one of his servants approaching with a cotton rag to cover his throat. "Not everyone can be as brutish and manly as you."

Colborn stood in front of Lyra for once, joining the two's argument. "And not everyone is as dumb as the Human trying to trick an Orc warrior." He took out exactly 57 gold pieces. "2 bows, 40 arrows, and 1 barrel of ale." He looked to Lyra. "You'll be carrying that."

Peter didn't even bother to count the gold, but wrote a list on a small piece of parchment and handed it to his servant. "I'll have your supplies brought to you where our road ends, in the north." He eyed the male carefully, making notes in his mind.

Colborn pulled Lyra away from the situation, and they both walked toward the exit of the estate, the heavily armed guards now blocking any other avenue. He bit his tongue until they were safe, both of them throwing their hoods back on before making their way to the edge of town.

"I didn't need your help, bottom." She was seething, Colborn could tell.

"You did." He took the lead, confidence flowing out of him in a way she had never seen.

For a few minutes, as they cleared the outskirts of the town, it was silent. Deep in the forest, they could hear a wolf howling, but otherwise it was quiet. Lyra stopped all of a sudden, forcing Colborn to turn back toward her.

Lyra put both of her hands on each of her longswords, as a hooded figure approached them. The shorter figure stopped once the female warrior stood ready to fight, throwing her hood back to reveal a beautiful Human woman, her red curly hair flowing past her shoulders, freckles adorning her face. Her eyes were dark emeralds, glowing with a striking green hue. Both Orcs kept their faces hidden, but noticed she was unarmed.

Colborn stepped in front of Lyra and spoke in a commanding tone. "What do you want?"

"You and your companion, you are Orcs, aren't you?" She asked, holding her lowered hood tightly in her pale white hands. "I... noticed the way you carried yourselves." Now that both Orcs had a good view of her, they could tell by the way her skin clung tightly to her bones that she was slightly emaciated.

Lyra stepped next to Colborn, licking her pink lips while pulling her hood down, revealing her thick Orc teeth and green skin to the woman. "Have you come to offer yourself?"

Colborn exchanged a look between Lyra and the Human, unsure how this situation was going to play out. He surveyed the forest surrounding them, making sure no other figures were moving toward them.

She was afraid of responding to the Orc woman, swallowing before answering. "I... yes. I wanted to join your clan, if you would have me." She curtised poorly, while Lyra approached her.

The female Orc warrior pulled her cloak aside, inspecting her body. She was wearing normal peasant rags, that poorly adorned her tight and supple figure. Her breasts small, but present. Lyra ran her hand down the red head's abdomen, feeling her shiver at Lyra's warm touch. She stared right into her green eyes, rubbing the obvious bush above her hidden womanhood. "You are developed enough..." The warrior remarked, watching her tremble under her powerful touch. "Won't your family notice your absence?"

"I'm 18, old enough to decide to leave home." She remarked, twitching at the thought of the Orc woman taking her as a plaything.

"Yes, and after a few nights of venison steaks, your ass and thighs will be thick like cake." Lyra smiled brightly, all of her earlier problems melting into the ether.

Colborn felt comfortable enough to speak up. "You are welcome to come with us, as long as you obey our chieftain."

Lyra closed the Human's cloak, to keep her warm as she motioned for the woman to follow her, closing the distance back to Colborn. "She'll obey me, and I'll obey Kilroy. Thus all will be right with the world." She sounded so sure of herself. "What's your name, little one?" Lyra was a foot taller than her, as was Colborn.

"My name? ... My father named me Orien." She seemed embarrassed at the mere mention.

Lyra waited for her to close the distance, and wrapped an arm around her shoulder once she did. "Orien, you are beautiful."

The Human woman blushed, struggling to find an appropriate reply. "Oh... thank you."

"My name is Lyra, that is Colborn, and our chieftain is Kilroy." Lyra's strong hand rubbed her arm, trying to comfort the peasant girl. "What do you know of Orcs?" She sounded legitimately curious.

Orien warmed to her touch, trying to match the walking pace of the two taller Orcs. "I mostly just heard rumors... Most of which I know aren't true. My father always told me Orcs would eat Human children whole, and rape entire Human villages if they were given the chance."

Lyra smirked, for many different reasons. "Well, he's half right.."

The stronger Orc warrior exchanged a look with the wilted Human girl, a mixture of confusion and fear in her green eyes. "Oh, come on, don't pretend Humans don't rape other Humans in their victories." Lyra tried to reason with the girl.

She struggled to rationalize it in her head. "I suppose..."

Lyra nuzzled the girl's exposed neck, which Orien resisted at first, but after a moment pushed against her warm embrace. "Mm," Lyra started, whispering, "That's a good girl."

Lyra and Orien stayed locked together while the three walked to the edge of the dirt road, until it no longer existed, waiting for Peter's caravan with their supplies.

Colborn started a small fire, and the three gathered around it quickly, rubbing their hands around the warm place. He eyed the Human female, an air of suspicion in his eyes, that Lyra noticed and Orien ignored.

"You are distraught, Colborn. What is it?" Lyra asked, rubbing her hands in front of the fire, staring into the orange and red embers.

"I think your outburst with Peter might have fucked us." Colborn speaking his mind to his fullest extent.

Lyra was instantly enraged, but she knew better. "Well, I suppose you're entitled to your opinion."

Colborn left camp to hunt, and the other two remained in silence for the next hour, Lyra maintaining the fire.The hunter came back with two rabbits, which he skinned and cooked in front of Orien and Lyra. The Orc female was ecstatic, licking her lips while the raw meat sizzled on the small stones surrounding the fireplace. Orien was hungry, of course, but she wasn't drooling the same way Lyra was.

In a strange sign of restraint, Lyra let Orien eat first, watching her red lips and teeth tear into the golden crispy meat. Orien devoured her share of the meal, and Lyra shared some of her food with the tiny girl. Colborn finished his meal while spotting the caravan just on the horizon.

"You're being quite generous to Orien. Maybe you just want to get into her pants." Colborn knew most Humans didn't know that most Orc females had penises.

Lyra remained calm and confident, while Orien flashed her eyes between the two, trying to figure out the dynamic. "I do want to get inside of her pants." Lyra said, looking to Orien, smiling. "She really doesn't have much of them anyway."

Orien blushed deeply, stammering when she tried to think of something to say. "I-I..."

Colborn interrupted, "Does she know that you have a cock?"

Orien maintained her embarrassing blush while Lyra examined her striking pupils. "I did, actually."

Lyra returned her gaze. "How do you know that?"

"There was this group of humans from my town, they think Orcs are superior. I joined them a couple years ago." Orien was a little embarrassed to admit that to the first Orcs she ever met.

Both Colborn and Lyra found this information incredibly interesting, exchanging looks with each other. By then, Peter's caravan of several horses led a carriage of supplies on the edge of the road. Two household guards of Peter's sat in the carriage, both armed with steel and wearing chainmail. One man climbed down to the road and began unloading their supplies, several flasks of oil, a barrel of ale, two Elven bows, forty steel arrows, in a medium sized quiver. A smaller crate, probably containing fur and the rest of their supplies.

gber1
gber1
82 Followers