The Realm of Order and Chaos Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyra carried the barrel of ale, while Colborn carried bows and arrows and the crate while Orien followed them. It was not an easy task, but they began making their way to the campsite in the middle of the snowy forest, taking multiple hours to reach it from the road they started at.

________________________________________________________________

Once they reached the campsite and dropped their supplies inside of the cave, Kilroy finished placing three dozen new logs in the pile of lumber he started yesterday. He figured that he finally had enough to make a small fortification out of the cave and valley they chose.

Kilroy looked strangely at the red haired human as she followed Lyra. "Who is that?" He asked.

Colborn turned to Kilroy, then closed the distance to reply. "That's Orien. She asked to join our clan, says she was in a society that... likes orcs? I'm not sure."

Kilroy looked to Lyra, watching her look at Orien, easily identifying her attraction. "How did the trade go?"

Colborn handed him the sack of gold, and explained. "We spent 57 gold getting everything you asked for. And Lyra threatened her contact, Peter Decipiat for trying to charge us double. I told her to stop twice, before two guards in plate armor murdered us."

"What do you mean, they like orcs?" Kilroy asked about Colborn's answer to his earlier question.

Colborn was surprised his focus shifted so quickly. "She said they think orcs are superior."

"Bring her to me." The orc chieftain walked a few dozen feet away from the cave, examining the width and breath of their area. The earth slowly moved up toward the cave entrance, giving those a height advantage for tiring their opponents as well as giving their archers good shots and time. Tents could be set up along the incline, wooden walls built against the rocks and cliffs that made up the mountain.

Colborn went to collect Orien from the cave and Lyra's constant questioning. The two girls were sitting on some of the furs they carried. "Kilroy would like to speak with you, Orien."

Lyra gave him a look, and Orien nodded, "Ok," before standing up and walking toward the chieftain, past Colborn while he set the two new bows against the cave wall and thirty of the steel arrows, taking ten for himself.

Colborn noticed Lyra's pouty expression. "Not even for a moment? In love or something?"

Lyra laid down on the furs, stretching out her sore arms and legs on the warm spot Orien was sitting on. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He smiled to herself, her face hidden from the boy orc.

He chuckled. "Okay. If you don't want any help, I'll push her toward Kilroy."

"How about you take her for yourself?" Lyra asked sarcastically. "I've seen the way she looks at you."

"And I've seen the way you look at her." He replied, sitting down on the two bedrolls they slept on last night with a piece of fur and his tailor kit, removing his leather armor to sew the fur onto it.

Lyra sat up and eyed Colborn as he stiched the fur into his armor. "You gonna do that for Kilroy and Orien?"

"Well someone has to keep hunting if we're going to feed three orcs and a human. What are you going to do, pout?" Colborn wondered how old Lyra was. If she was only a few years old, more of her behavior would make sense.

Lyra glared at the fire, avoiding his gaze. "I wasn't taught a trade in my clan."

"Well, that means you were a bottom." He reflected, focusing on his task.

"My mother fed and trained me to be a warrior."

"A warrior is made in combat, not by decree. And so, you were a warrior without a bottom." Colborn had dealt with the same rules himself, before finding Kilroy. A laughing stock in your own clan, so you join us.

Lyra was angry, for many different reasons. She continued staring at the fire as she tried to explain to Colborn. "I could have killed one of those guards, if you had gotten the other, we'd come home with all of Peter's gold and supplies."

"They probably would have killed us both. Our weapons wouldn't have gone through their armor, and there were more guards in the next room. Plus the town guard, as we tried to leave with all that gear in our hands and run away with it. If you were a real warrior, you would have realized that." Colborn finished his chest piece and started work on his shoulder pads and bracers, his hairless olive-colored skin reacting to the cold breeze.

"And how do you know all of that?" She asked, almost sounding curious.

"Another time, Lyra." He shifted all of his attention to snitching fur. Eventually he moved on to his pants, leaving him in his undergarments.

She closed the distance, sitting next to him on the bedrolls, watching his needlework and appreciating the skill in each piece that he had completed. Then her eyes traveled over his hairless olive body. "Do you grow no hair?" Lyra asked, rubbing his outer thigh with her slender fingers.

"Kilroy prefers me to shave." He replied as though he was happy to explain. "I always shaved certain parts, but he prefers it all. And once you start a habit..." Colborn trailed off, thinking of how long they had been together.

"How long?" She asked, resting her hands on his cold leg, warming him with her touch.

Colborn was hesitant to say, but felt bad knowing she had likely already told him more than she should. "I've known him since I was born, thirty years ago. He was already a warrior at ten. I admired him for a long time, and spent longer trying to get his attention." He felt so strange sharing with her.

"That's either really romantic or really creepy, I can't really tell." Lyra bit her lip while Colborn gave her an icy glare, stifling a laugh. "So how long have you been together?" Lyra seemed softened by his honesty.

"It's been a decade. He had others before me, but... I think we are settled with each other."

________________________________________________________________

Orien approached the taller, dark green orc with some apprehension, unsure of how this chieftain would respond to her. His orange eyes glowed in the evening, the sun setting in their cold tundra forest, watching her close the distance. She wrapped her arms under her shoulders, trying to keep warm under her cloak while he stood in leather undergarments, dark thick hair covering his sage shaded skin. "Hello Orien." Kilroy said once she was close to him. His eyes focused intensely on her expression.

She bowed her head, unsure of the respect she should be paying him. "Hello sir." When her green eyes returned to his, she couldn't help but feel intimidated just standing near him.

Kilroy folded his arms. "So, I was told you want to join my clan. Tell me more about this... society of yours that you left."

Orien swallowed hard, taking a shallow breath. "Sure. I... joined a few years ago, and we would talk about the history of orcs, and what they accomplished when they joined their clans together. The nobility normally burn those books, so there's only a few of them. Entire towns and cities beaten in battle, and chose to stay and mate with the orcs until there were no humans left. And how they're stronger, live longer, breed faster, capable of wielding magic. Many people in my old group want their children to have these things."

Kilroy began running his fingers through his black beard as she spoke, pulling it down and aligning with his chin. "Orcs are usually not taught to read... otherwise I'm sure this knowledge would spread like wildfire." If the orc chieftains knew there were women waiting with open arms in some human settlements... it might start another great war. He returned his attention to her. "Do you have any skills? A trade?"

She held her fingers together in front of her waist, looking down at them. "Not really... I know how to sew, and cook. I used to help my father on the farm, growing potatoes, cabbage."

"What about around here? Do you think we could grow food?" Kilroy motioned his hand to the green forest they found themselves in.

Orien's expression shifted, a tiny smile pulling at the corner of her lips. "Um, I'm not entirely sure..." She knelt down and felt the coldness of the ground, digging into the dirt. "It's probably too cold to start now, but in the spring, the soil should support a small amount. Maybe if there was a river nearby..." She brushed the dirt from her hands.

Kilroy nodded. "Okay. Thank you for the information. You can call me Kilroy, I am this clan's chieftain. If you see any strangers around the camp, or following you here, tell someone. You can stay, and we'll provide for you, but I expect you to earn it through labour, until you decide to become someone's wife."

She spent a moment reflecting on his explanation. "Will you just let anyone join?" Orien seemed truly interested in his answer.

"I'll let any attractive woman join, sure." Kilroy cracked a smirk. "Generally those are in short supply in an orc clan. But... human men, that aren't bottoms, I don't see much use for them when an orc man could fill their place and contribute more."

Orien was affected by his answer. "Oh, I see." She thought about it for a moment. "What if the orcs wipe out the humans? Who will make the women?"

Kilroy's eyebrows furrowed as he rolled the question around his head. "That's a good question. I don't think the orcs have ever been that successful. There's quite a lot of humans."

"But... my old group always talked about orcs taking over entirely." She wondered how feasible that goal was, knowing that only a tiny fraction of orcs were born biologically female.

Kilroy started connecting the pieces in his head. If orcs couldn't pillage new wives from humans or elves, any new orc warriors born wouldn't have a wife to fight for. That clan would fall into infighting almost immediately and possibly forever. "Orc supremacy is ultimately a path to chaos." He murmured to himself, thinking out loud. I wonder if the author of that book is an agent of chaos. "Do you have that book with you?"

Orien shook her head. "I left everything behind." Those words hit Kilroy harder than he expected.

"We will go back for it. It is imperative that we find the author." Kilroy had limited experience himself, but what little he had made him sure of the path forward.

"The author? I believe it was... Peter. There's a bounty on his head because he wrote that book."

Well, in some strange way Lyra was right. "I'll look into this. Did you have any questions?"

"Yes. If you realize orcs would never survive supremacy, would you allow human males into your clan to mate with human females to keep the breeding population stable?" Orien sounded like she had been thinking about this for a long time.

"That's a very well thought out plan. Why do you suggest this? Do you want to see your people enslaved?" Kilroy didn't know how this conversation was going to play out.

"I think... I think if orcs are going to exist, then they need to have women available to fight over. Otherwise they cause chaos and kill a lot of humans in the process. And if there are people willing to do it, like me and the humans in my old group, then it would probably save a lot of lives to do it like that, right?" Orien sounded so hopeful and yet so pitiful, like she knew what kind of answer she was going to get from an Orc chieftain.

"You are certainly interesting, Orien. I will have to think about it, but I never had grand plans for my clan anyway. I'd be happy setting up camp here for the next two hundred years and trading for winter supplies with the gold I already have." Kilroy was honest, he was far too close to elvish territory to begin raiding. They would end it in a second, with one armored battalion and a magician.

"That sounds nice. Pardon me saying so, but I have a feeling you're not the type of orc that stays off the war path." Orien almost flinched when Kilroy took a couple steps toward her.

He rested his heavy, muscled hand on her shoulder, his eyes glowing. "I've been on it for a long time. It would have to threaten everything for me to act." Kilroy squeezed her shoulder. "You'll fit in fine here."

Kilroy noticed some hidden feeling in her eyes once he began to let her go. Orien pressed her freezing hands into his abdomen, feeling how warm he was compared to her, he almost flinched in response to it. "Sorry my hands are so cold, we've been walking for hours."

He rubbed her hands with his own in response, warming them and admiring how smooth they were. "I'm sorry for keeping you away from the fire. You can return to it now."

Orien let her hands be touched, sighing at the heat he exhumed, before simply pressing her body against his to warm her cold skin, as her cheeks burned with embarrassment. "I enjoyed talking with you, Kilroy. I've never heard of an orc acting like you."

He was surprised she felt comfortable enough to press up against him, and then he noticed her embarrassed blushing, as she tried to hide her face. "Are you interested in me, Orien?" Kilroy was never one for letting things hang in the air, he would simply ask if he thought so.

She laughed at first, beginning to take a step back, but as she did a piercingly cold breeze came by, sending her head first into his chest for warmth. "Ok, I was going to lie, but it's too cold for that, so just pretend like I did." Her cheeks were burning warmer but now her arms were around his back, feeling the rippling power of Kilroy's spine.

Kilroy picked the girl up fairly effortlessly and began carrying her back to the cave. "Don't worry."

Orien was giddy. "That's disappointing, actually."

Kilroy brought her back to fire shivering, setting her down on her feet so she could get next to it where Colborn and Lyra were stitching fur into armor. "This one probably needs the fur first. " Kilroy said, looking at Colborn as he sat across from him on the cave floor.

"You needed her for some reason." He replied, putting his warm armor back on in hast, before seating his weapons and hunting equipment. "Should I sew or hunt for dinner?"

Orien finally stopped blushing and giggling for a moment. "I can do that first thing."

Kilroy nodded at Colborn, realizing his point. "Yes, hunt."

Colborn closed the distance and clasped Kilroy's outstretched hand in a touching handshake, before he headed into the night, beginning his hunt just as his prey would be moving toward their homes; it would be the perfect time to catch them.

The two women turned their attention to Kilroy, both of them admiring different parts about him. "Orien seems to be a fine addition to our family." Kilroy said.

Lyra nodded in agreement. "Definitely hot enough." She smiled.

Kilroy rose to his feet and started rooting through his travel pack, pulling out two mead cups while making his way to the barrel of ale that was tapped, just waiting on the cave floor. "Smart enough, is that what you meant to say Lyra?"

The fierce orc female warrior shook her head no. "No, I mean, both of those things actually." She admired the way Orien blushed after becoming the topic of conversation.

"Hah, trying to get yourself a wife so soon?" He asked while sitting down next to the two women on a bed of furs and bedrolls. Kilroy handed a cup of ale to Orien. "I insist you have a drink, to celebrate your welcoming." Then he turned his intense stare at Lyra. "And make sure this one doesn't drag you off into the bushes and attempt a bedding ceremony."

Lyra stood and fetched her own mead cup from her backpack, and got herself a cup full, choosing to chug the first one down and then return to the fire with another drink.

The orc chieftain watched intently as Orien drank for what he assumed was her first time.

The redhead sipped at the drink, making faces. He felt forced to respond. "Drink more, it'll taste better. Trust me." He took a drink himself, turning his attention to Lyra. "So, I hope you don't expect to demand Orien."

Lyra was surprised he would even ask that. "I expect nothing, my chieftain."

"That's good. I won't be condoning rape or enslavement." Kilroy had seen enough of it in his lifetime to never see it again.

"That's an odd policy. Not sure if it'll work out for you when it comes time to vastly increase our numbers to repel the human counterattack." Lyra had military strategy in her head, but not much else, Kilroy determined.

"There won't be a counterattack. Because there will be no reason for them to kill what is not a ravenous beast." He took another swallow of ale, enjoying the warmth that blossomed in his chest afterwards. Kilroy kept the fire in good health, moving around lumber with a stick and fetching fresh, dry cut wood to burn. Lyra found herself stripping out of her warm furs to stay near the fire. She ended up unrolling her bedroll and placing her furred armor over it like a blanket, before offing it to Orien. "Unless you want to sleep in between three orcs. They kinda rolled around on me in weird ways. The only advantage was smelling their musk, but even that got old. So we should get more bedrolls I suppose... maybe a couple tents." She overlooked the camp, finishing her second cup of ale rather quickly. Before either noticed, Lyra was pouring another and slowly walking her way to the face of the cave, in her undergarments that left little to the imagination.

"I wonder what Colborn is hunting." Her thighs twitched, which she could have played off on the freezing breeze, but it was more a reaction to imagining her chieftain's bottom.

Kilroy finished his first mug with ease, seeking out his second glass while he watched Orien struggle to get through half of her cup. "Everything with time, Lyra." He sipped his drink while enjoying the sight of Lyra's backside. Her feminine figure was undeniable, a thick lime green ass with thighs to go with it, an hourglass figure around her muscled stomach, leading to large perky breasts. Her face was extremely elven, despite being a full Orc. Lyra had a full head of beautiful raven hair, straightened like a high-born elf.

Lyra turned around after nursing herself some ale. "See something you like, chieftain?"

The male orc finished his drink and set it down before approaching the orc woman. His bright eyes searched every inch of her exposed flesh. "Always, Lyra. Otherwise I'd rid myself of it." Kilroy took her mug and finished her drink for her, returning it empty to her hand.

Lyra set her empty mug down, and softly put her fingers on each side of his collar bone, pushing him gently further into the cave. By now, Orien was sitting on her single furred bedroll, and the larger one was empty. She lined up her prey to the landing zone.

"What, leading me to bed? What about dinner?" He said jokingly.

She pressed her hands on his chest. "Don't make me leg sweep you."

Kilroy put one hand on her shoulder, and she wrapped her same arm around his, while he slowly led them both down to the warm furs, a few feet from the roaring fire, and the blushing human girl watching them. "How much do you mind seeing, Orien?" He was always curious how fast he could make humans flee just with the cuddling before sex.

Orien bit her lip and couldn't maintain eye contact. "Can I join in?" Orien couldn't hide her reddening face as much as she tried.

Kilroy and Lyra exchanged a look. "This is one freaky human girl." Lyra muttered under her breath before smirking and using a finger to tell the human to come over. She watched as the beautiful human began abandoning her clothing, revealing her freckled chest and decent sized breasts. Her bottom was smooth shaven, arousal blooming between her legs as much as she wished it wasn't.

As Orien lost her clothing, Lyra pulled Kilroy's undergarments off, revealing his thickening cock and orc-sized sac, softly stroking his pre-cum into his soft, moist cock head. Lyra couldn't stop herself from stroking the powerful shaft, feeling the blood pumping hastily. Lyra let out a sigh, feeling her own member throb against her own clothes. Kilroy let her touch his cock, and as she stroked him tenderly he felt the desire to pleasure her as well.