The Red Bride Denuded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitavie
Vitavie
205 Followers

My voice is choking and in short bursts I read out,

'I, (my name), present at (solicitor's) office on (date) in the presence of (Master), (legal assistant) and (solicitor), hereby declare I pass all rights to my body and my mind to (Master), all but the right to have my body kept in a sound and healthy condition. (Master) takes upon himself the obligation to ensure this.

'My principal duty is to give pleasure to (Master) in any way or form possible whilst within my sole above right. He may transfer his right to my duties to anyone he sees fit; on the condition he has to provide assurance that my right will be respected.

(Master) may control my body, its positions, motions and functions and its appearance at all times and absolutely, within my sole right. This means that I take no action without his order or consent, no matter how minor, that I obey his every order, that he may modify my appearance temporarily or permanently, whether by tattooing, piercing, cutting or branding or any other means, except by amputation or similar. My clothing or lack thereof is under his absolute control. Any offences will lead to punishment as (Master) sees fit.'

No amputation! Should I thank God?

Here the solicitor interrupts me. 'These articles are fairly obvious I would suggest. He has to ensure your health and the shell of your body. You are to do all he commands or allows, no more, no less. He may also give you away. Is that clear? Will you manage?'

'Yes, Sir, it is clear. I will try hard to manage.'

'Will you accept punishment as he sees fit if you can't or won't?'

'I will.'

'Alright, we have verified these facts.'

'The next few articles merely refine the general ones we have just gone through and are therefore redundant one might say. They have been added to illustrate, so that there is no comeback later, in the sense that you cannot later claim that it was unreasonable to expect you to have to perform them or similar.

'Please read on.'

I become hot and cold at the same time and once more have great difficulty to read what comes next. Numerous articles spelling out each and every sex act imaginable. (Master) must have had a sadistic pleasure compiling this list, knowing how he would embarrass me here.

'I am to know the Gorean body positions and assume them at a spur when ordered to do so, wherever, whenever, in whichever circumstance.'

'I am to perform any domestic task when requested by (Master) or anyone he delegates this right to, however exerting, stretching or exacting.

'I am not to wear any undergarments, except a bra in exceptional circumstances, at his discretion, when not wearing one would affect the shape of my breasts.'

'I am not to wear trousers of any description.'

'I shall orally service (Master) or any person of his choice at any time or place.'

The solicitor, 'Is the term oral service clear to you? If so, please explain.'

I cannot meet his eyes. 'Sir, it is clear to me. Truly. Let me just go on.'

'No, the terms concerned do not possess a unique meaning, regretfully. We require you to explain. Please...'

I nearly shout, 'Sir, why? You know very well what it means and that I know it! I have done it a hundred times, including on (Master).' I instantly knew that I should have known better than to say this. Or worse, shout it.

Master rises and comes up to me. He sternly looks at me and then suddenly slaps my left cheek and then my right. 'Say it or I will have you provide the service here and now to all three of us!'

My eyes are filled with tears at this injustice. The thought shoots through my mind that indeed I would rather service all three of them here than say what he wants me to say. I am sane enough, however, to know that it would not be 'either, or', so I do as he wishes.

'I am to take (Master)'s cock in my mouth and fondle and suck it until he comes in my mouth, whenever he wishes. I am to do the same to any man he offers me to. I am to similarly pleasure any woman he cares to have me service. Lick and suck her sex.'

'How will you fondle your Master's member?'

'But... Alright... I will use my hands and tongue... and my lips and teeth.'

'Will you honour any person your Master offers you to, young or old, man or woman, washed or not, shaven or unkempt?'

'I will service any person my Master offers me to... gladly. I just...' I halt, fearful to speak, my eyes turned to the floor.

'Finish your sentence, please. You just what?'

'Oh... I hope they will not think I am a whore! I hope they will not despise me!'

'And if they do despise you? What consequences will you draw?'

'I... I don't know. I'd feel dreadful, humiliated! I will do anything, the lowest... but want to be appreciated!'

'You will deserve punishment or even break the contract if you refuse. Are you aware of that?'

'Yes, Sir. I will try my very best.'

'You will be punished or break the contract if you do not succeed. You have to do it! But I have made the point. Go on.'

'I shall on my part allow myself to be serviced by (Master)or any person of his choice at any time or place, orally or with whatever devices he or she wishes.'

'(Master) or any person or persons (Master) cares to allow this to will have the right to enter me through any of my three orifices, no matter where or when, whether lubricated or not, for any duration, no matter the number of successive persons, provided (Master) has assured himself that the risk of me getting venereally infected is as low as possible and I otherwise stay within the limits of my sole right.'

'I shall masturbate in front of (Master) or any person or persons of his choice at any time or place.'

'I am to be prepared to at any time lift my skirt or dress and upon the order present my vaginal and anal openings to any beholder. Likewise, I shall be prepared to present my mouth to any beholder.'

'I am to be prepared to undress wholly or partly as (Master) sees fit, whenever or wherever, whether in private, or in company, or in public, on the street.'

The solicitor, 'You have given evidence of following the last article in this very office a few minutes ago. Very well.'

'I may be restrained, confined or blindfolded, whether dressed or naked, at any place or time or for any duration, whether on display or privately, provided I am kept within my sole right.

'I may be subjected to any kind of pain, by any means and for any duration but within the sole right I have, whether at the hands of (Master) or at those of any person or persons he sees fit.'

'I am to eat or drink whenever, wherever, whatever (Master) decides, and conversely abstain from eating or drinking, provided I am kept within my sole right.

'I am to groom and maintain my body with care, always. This includes washing, combing, shaving, depilating, painting, oiling, making up.'

'Toilet duties are under control of (Master). This means that I have to ask permission each time I need to urinate or defaecate. In his absence, I will endeavour to postpone such as long as possible and inform (Master) of what I have done and when. Conversely, I will endeavour to urinate or defaecate at his command whenever or wherever.'

I cry out, 'I cannot defaecate anywhere, with other people present!'

Master replies, 'You will have to learn, won't you? It is my command.'

I am given a minute to stop the tears that have come up.

'I am to keep myself clean during my menstruations. I am to ask the same permission as for my toilet duties. Tampons are the menstrual blood provision of choice. You are to inform (Master) when the period approaches.'

Inform him of my period! Ask permission to deal with it! It will be immensely humiliating.

'Parties are released from this contract in one of two ways below. Release means that (Master) will denounce me, (my name), and will sever any contact with me, completely and forever. I will have to leave his house forever within four (4) hours, may take the clothes I possess and will be given access to a checking-account holding an amount of $ 50,000, if this release happens after at least one (1) year following commencement of this contract on (today's date). Any other worldly possessions will be sent to me within twenty-four (24) hours, inasmuch as I cannot carry them off there and then, at any address specified. I will have no right to claim damages from what I have experienced at the hands of (Master) or persons under his permission, including but not limited to body modifications, if my body is generally in a sound and healthy state. Arbitration, if requested by either party, on whether the body is indeed generally in a sound and healthy state will be performed by two physicians appointed by myself and (Master) respectively and, if necessary, a third appointed by both Master and myself.

'The two ways as conditions for release are:

'One - At my initiative, for whatever reason I have. I then forfeit any right to him, his love and attention and will not see him again.

'Two - At (Master)'s initiative, whether for punishment or any other reason he may have.'

Signed,

(my name) (Master's name)

in the presence of the following witnesses,

(solicitor) (legal assistant)

on (date) at (location, solicitor's office)

And there, I am done. No more lines to read. I know now, but so do the witnesses, what cage of rules I am to be confined in. It will be hard. I can't realise that enough.

For my sake, I am happy too, after my embarrassment fades. Total commitment to him. Lord knows I want that.

But to have done it here... All three pairs of eyes directly at my naked self - they have seen my all. But I will be exposed again and again, to many eyes, I am to expect. Will I ever get used to this?

The most important are my Master's eyes - he is satisfied. I am sure... I see that he loves me and appreciates what I have just done.

The solicitor's eyes - I am certain - have been lusting after me, wishing he had such an easy toy. He has no idea, I think, what it means to me, or even to Master. Even if they have talked about it exhaustingly, even given him knowing my contract inside out.

The legal assistant's eyes - I'd have to say she looks thoughtful behind her amazing composure. I cannot say any more, based on my observation. I have been a little too emotionally wound up to pay enough attention to her to be able to read her. I so, so wish I have her blessing! I can only speculate. Is she just doing her job, wants to keep it and therefore soldiers on? Oh, I dread her condemnation or even her pity. Her embarrassment I can accept; her envy I'd love! Perhaps she is confused - I am too! - and does not know what her feelings are. I suspect it is a first for her as well.

----------------------

Legal assistant

I have to seriously think. The list of things she has to do and leave is mind numbing. The initial shock of 'what horrible, degrading, self-sacrificing life!' wears off. Oh yeah, I get the idea. Great consistency. No territory unchartered. Of her body, yes, but the destination is her mind of course.

Then the thought occurs to me, could I remotely see myself in that position? All primal emotion? What will happen to the mind? Would I gradually turn into a dog, with no world of thoughts at all, just instinct? That is almost attractive. Easy. Playing... Hmm... But even a dog would not suffer to be beaten into submission. It would bite. Her fate is worse than a dog's life.

----------------------

The solicitor once more drags me out of my reveries. '(My name) and (Master's), your agreement is now fully in place. Master has requested that you, (my name), sign the contract first and then kiss it. Then he signs it and kisses you. Finally, my legal assistant and I will sign it as your witnesses and hence congratulate you both.

'(My name), please come up to my desk and sign the contract. There are three copies, the first pair of which Master and you take home and the third which I will keep, register and store.'

The moment! I go over to his desk, where the contract copies are laid out, I am aware of my ass, my breasts that slightly swing and the solicitor's look when I bend over once again and sign all copies. Bending over even more, I kiss the copies. I see I leave faint lipstick marks on the paper. Straightening myself, I return to my place.

'Very well.

'You, (Master's name), please come up and fulfil your obligation.'

Master takes his time. He draws up chair and sits down to sign the documents. Now that his signatures are in place my fate is sealed. He rises quietly and turns to me.

'My dearest, now mine fully, completely and totally...' and he takes me in his arms, almost cradles me and gives me the most intense kiss of my life, one hand around my back and the other clutching my crotch from behind. Oh, dear! I can die in this bliss. Or make love here and now. Fuck!

--------------------

We discontinued this act of love, alas, and found both our witnesses ready and patiently waiting for us. The solicitor quietly instructed the legal assistant to sign and subsequently signed himself. Then the solicitor pronounced me the absolute slave and property of my Master.

'And may I be the first to congratulate you both?'

No answer was required. He immediately went up to Master and shook his hand while placing his other hand on Master's shoulder with a beaming smile. He then turned to me, looked me deep into my eyes and wished me luck. Turning to Master, he said, 'May I?', to which Master replied, 'Of course.'

To my amazement the solicitor engaged me in a full embrace, very much like Master did, with a hand on my ass cheek and the other on my shoulder, and kissed me on the lips. Yes, briefly, and no, his tongue did not enter me, thank God, but I felt used and defiled, objectified. Lord knows what he would have done had his legal assistant not been present. She - I love her for this! - ... She approached me before the solicitor had finished and gently took my hand. When he had finished his kiss, he gave her a puzzled glance. She ignored him. On her part she solemnly looked at me, into me, into my soul for a short, long while, before she planted two kisses on my cheeks. 'I wish you well.' Only then she went up to Master and simply, silently and formally shook his hand.

----------------------

Legal assistant

OK. If my dear boss chooses to misbehave then at least I have to show a bit of sympathy. I do wish her well.

I could not have stopped her from submitting herself to her Master, had I wanted to, but I can wish her well. That there is happiness to be had for her I can remotely imagine. In a life that is less than a dog's. Happiness, is that a suitable description? Sounds too sweet and carefree. Perhaps she will reach her fulfilment and be content. This sounds better.

Then that man, the Master. Maybe I should wish him well too, if he is the one that brings her to her destiny. But I will never subscribe to the selfish part of his motives.

----------------------

Thank God the legal assistant was allowed to stay, and did so, when Master and the solicitor shared a double Scotch over a chat, frequently looking at me and looking me over. She had withdrawn in her corner and worked. I simply remained standing there and waited for Master's permission to be seated, which never came.

After some twenty minutes, Master finally made ready for leaving. He asked the legal assistant whether she had a large envelope and would she please put my clothes inside and seal it? I was ready to cry out, 'Master!' but managed to swallow my words and merely uttered a deep gasp. Was I to leave here naked? She complied and we watched her neatly sliding my stack of bridal clothes into the large envelope and sealing it - I was stone cold - and handed it to Master.

'Oh, may I offer these clothes to you, (assistant's name)?' She was as shocked as I was. What on earth was he implying? I registered a flicker of a grimace, but she managed to not show the emotion. 'No, Sir, thank you.'

To me she then handed my raincoat - eternal bliss! - which I gratefully put on. Although the raincoat had a deep V-neck making it obvious that I was not wearing much of a top underneath, it meant the world to me. My heels still lay near the solicitor's desk. Putting them on, I was dressed.

Master received our contracts and bade both the solicitor and his legal assistant goodbye. Taking me by the arm he ushered me out. My parting glance was at the legal assistant, who answered it.

Fare well!

----------------------

Legal assistant

That last look I exchanged with the girl I will never forget. She was spent. Really spent.

No wonder. What came to pass caused an emotional rollercoaster, if there ever was one. I doubt if I will ever know how she will be getting on. I will not ask my boss. Perhaps he will volunteer snippets of information. I understand he and 'Master' are palls. And he ìs a gossip.

It will be very hard. Let her be content!

We are all tired after this, truth be known. My boss took out his handkerchief and wiped his forehead. ' Phew. I think I will take the rest of the day off after this. You do the same if you want to.'

After he left, I picked up our copy of the contact for filing and sat down to read it. What fate! What atrocities! I cried.

After this, I dried my tears and left, at a safe distance from the boss.

----------------------

The journey back to home in the taxi is a blur. I just remember the eyes of the taxi driver in the rear-view mirror; beside me was a protective Master. I remember that when we came home - his house; I had cancelled the lease of my rooms - Master fucked me long and hard in my rear. That is how my life as a total submissive started, a life so fulfilling, make no mistake, yet very, very difficult.

A few days later, he gave me the envelope with the clothes I wore during the ceremony. (The ones he offered to the legal assistant!) I keep the envelope in my dresser, still sealed of course, the lace knickers visible through the address window.

How do I feel looking at it? At times the realisation of what I did that day hits me like a sledgehammer and I cry. But it was my fate and I had to follow it.

Vitavie
Vitavie
205 Followers