All Comments on 'The Red Line Pt. 03'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Another great chapter, I'm very much enjoying this series!

BlastBangerBlastBangerabout 4 years ago
:(

Amazing work as always, just very sad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Loved it! 5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is a great story, well written and gripping. Off to find more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is the worst of all your writings

This is by far the worst of your writings. This series needs to end she is such an hatefull fake person that doesn't deserve any of this.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
One of the best!!!!

One of the best stories from one of the best authors on here!!!!!

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
Love the anonymous pussies!!!! Grow some balls!!!

If you're going to leave mouthy and trashy comments at least own up and use your name!!!!!! But nooooooo you pussy ass sissies hide behind "anonymous" ! !!! I'm an true man and use my signed in account to leave my comments!!!! So stop being a hater!!!! Most likely upset cause ya can't write as story as good as P.C.!!!!! This is a great story and trust me,,,,, it only gets better!!!! Great job Phoenix !!!! Sam....... See look I even used my REAL first name!!!! I ain't no pussy ass sissy!!!!! LOL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

I loved it. Perfection. I loved the last one but this one was even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revealed

The timing of the tragedy after all the buildup was gratifying and believable. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was a first for me

I have loved every part of this storyline so far, but the end to this segment made me teary-eyed, which is a first for a Literotica story. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES