All Comments on 'The Red Panties Test Pt. 04'

by DaniSweets

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 1 year ago

Another good chapter. I'm enjoying Nikki's internal commentary as she is trying to decipher the feelings she is having, especially the question of where her 'Forced" feminization ends, and where her own thoughts and desires pick up. The tease is well done. You've brought us close a few times and now I am quite eagerly awaiting the first real sex scene. Beyond just the erotica, I am interested in where the actual story might go. We've seen Daddy's suspicious business dealings mentioned at least twice now. Is Nikki going to eventually find herself sissy-collar deep in a criminal conspiracy, or will these details take us somewhere else? As a writer, I've got so many "what ifs" going through my head, I'm afraid to speculate too much in the comments and possibly ruin this story for someone. Lots of great possibilities with how you've set up the beginning of this story. I'm very invested in finding out more about Nikki's adventure. See you next chapter!

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fantastic series. I can't wait to read more!

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 1 year ago

Absolutely love it Dani can't wait for the next episode, definitely 5*mwah 💋💋💋

4Leather4Leatherover 1 year ago

Please I need the next chapter. You have me hooked on his out cum. I’m a newbie on crossdressing getting into the mind set of being the female and serving.

Loved the story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniSweets@DaniSweets
I’m a writer of sex stories, mostly about my favourite pastime (which won’t be hard to guess if you read any of them’. You can reach me at danilaced@gmail.com and I would love to get your feedback and/or hear about what you’re into!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES