The Red Planet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed and nodded.

"Great. And just so we're clear. You really weren't freaked out by my impregnation fetish last week?"

I blushed even harder, but shook my head.

"Great. Because with a guy as sweet and cute as you I will absolutely have sex on the first date."

Every bit of skin in my body felt like it was on fire. Except for my penis, which was straining painfully against the leg of my pants as it grew into a full-blown erection in less than a second. Rose stepped in close to me and ran her hand over the bulge in my pants.

"And since I'm taped into this dress, and I don't want you to make a mess on it, you're probably going to wind up cumming inside me. Again."

The stars were out as I left my apartment with a beautiful woman holding my hand, an erection straining my pants and my special theory of gravity discarded to float away into the universe.


1...456789