All Comments on 'The Redhead in the Killer Kollar'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Superb story, really superb. Sucked me in immediately and held me there. Could have used a bit more detailed clues on the emotional states of the people involved(fear in her eyes, sweating, trembling, etc.), but still very, very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story is great ...

... but the ending is not. Just feels unfinished. Too many loose ends. What does he do with both former collar slaves? Who controlled Lorraines collar? Putting Loraines ride into a public ad reveals the collar breaking technique to him/her. Then the collar can be improved ... Is this intended for future sequels?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 5 years ago
One of y favourite authors

Nails it again. The devil is in the detail and description and this hits the spots.

I do agree with anon though. As a stand alone the ending wasn’t great, but I have a feeling it hasn’t ended here. I hope not anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It definitely must continue

...I'd love to see W, and Boris, and Natasha go after the crazy man with the collar...and how he would dominate and make their bodies and minds submit to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nerdy?

You can"t get any nerdier that this! And standard G17 mags hold 17 rounds + one in the chamber. The G18s were designed to be subguns and the 32 round mags are standard for them.

Neosteeled

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice story

So... where can I can one of those rocking horses?

I love your tech work, really awesome. :)

PoesproppiePoesproppieabout 5 years ago
Some thing new for me

Sci-Fi is not normally something I would even click on but this has introduced me to something totally different so thank you for that.

A full five from me and on to the sequel which brought me here in the first place.

I am hoping that it's just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another 5 Stars! Please ...What pen name for publishing do you use??

I love the way your mind works, I think I’ve read most if not all of them. I really enjoy the reluctance aspect of this category, it’s non consent that I usually have problems with. This is another great story!

I also wanted to let you know that I really appreciate the **trigger warnings** that you put at the start of each new chapter.

Call me old fashioned or even naive but I enjoy seeing the perpetrator getting caught and punished in non consent stories. Far too many people write non con stories where the monster forcing someone to submit gets away with what they’re doing to their victims. The issue of consent is a very very stressful and strong trigger and has been for most of my life. I was a victim of child sexual abuse for a significant amount of time. On the surface of things it might seem weird that when I finally found the courage to try BDSM it went a long way to aiding the healing patchwork that is me.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...