The Redux

Story Info
Jaguar Woman's Appointment - The Redux!
1.5k words
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaMariposa
LaMariposa
11 Followers

You gotta know that I'm craving my masseurs' delayed monthly home visit. He was recently ill, so I have waited patiently and reimagined what I have already experienced once with him. Caden definitely crossed over the unspoken threshold, and I allowed him to do that.

It's part of my masturbation pleasure -- to dream about such past intimacies. With vibrator in hand and undies pushed way down below my knees, sexual edging of my own body's erogenous zones just isn't that satisfying anymore. I arch my back upwards at the height of my self-arousal and spiraling climaxes, but still ache to be physically touched. Oh Lordie! What would my dear departed mother be saying about now! I still harbor a tinge of religious confessional guilt...."Father, forgive me, for I have touched myself. I have sinned."

The simple truth is that I desire not to be in control of my own body. I desire to be touched.

It's driving this Jaguar Woman crazy, not being able to concentrate on anything except THAT! I am obsessed with wanting yet another -- should we say, stimulating encounter. Anyone observing my strolling down a store shopping isle would be absolutely clueless as to the turmoil broiling deep within my psyche. All an outsider would see is a quite calm, energetic, well kept "senior" lady. Exchanging a polite smile with a young man passing through this same isle, I just continue walking by. I noticed that he has glanced back. Keep sauntering!

Wowzah! Do I ever have a secret life -- and deeply clandestine desires! You betcha!

FINALLY. Finally, it's the day of Caden's appointment. He's very punctual with his arrival at my front door. And I certainly take in those broad shoulders supporting the leather strap of his sizeable traveling massage table. Punctuated by pleasantries, we stroll through my house and onto a winding backyard sidewalk. There is little need to discuss what is anticipated today -- or what has transpired some time ago between us.

As Caden's table is being set up in the guest house, I relax on the couch and ask Alexa to play soft background music. The melodies begin. He has fitted a clean sheet over his table and now, with such an inviting smile, Caden turns and beckons me to come hither and lay down. The ceiling lights are dimmed, as I recline on my back and straighten my legs out.

"How have you been really?" is his underlying question to me.

"Toes touching, please!" is then his first whispered command. Next, some gentle straps are applied to hold my legs securely onto his table. We are both ready for this session.

Caden begins by stretching my quads and hamstring muscles--legs crisscrossing over each other. There is very limited talk -- only the rhythms of my relaxed breathing against soft music melodies. His touch is penetrating, but gentle, as he asks me to roll onto my left side. Then it's a turn onto my right side with leg and arm stretches that somewhat test my pain levels. Afterall, I am well past my early 60's and youthful flexibility.

We are over mid-way through this hour's session and my sexual impulses, stirred by his physical contact, have zoomed into overdrive. How aware I am that he has observed my erections beneath the soft fabric folds of my pink camisole. His hands pass several times directly over my breasts. Then Caden pauses, caressing my bare skin, and lovingly rolls my hardened nipples between his thumb and forefinger. "They're quite beautiful!"

I sense what's coming next. It is an intense, anticipatory silence expanding between us, as he deliberately uses his full weight in turning my body back to its left side.

"What happens here, stays here -- just as the last time?" is Caden's questioning statement.

"Yes, you have my word" is my reply. Afterall, he is married and several years younger than I am.

That is when his right hand deftly slides beneath my leggings and panties, coping a feel of my bare -- and what I have been told, is my pulchritudinous ass. I so anticipate where Caden is going next, with his fingers steadily tracing the seeping moisture of my feminine crack. Gently separating my pussy skin folds, he maneuvers his fingers upwards into the heat of my vaginal canal.

Gawd! I'm moaning, bathed in sensuous delight. Let those fingers rock me, baby! As he leans well into the massage table, plunging his fingers even deeper, Jaguar Woman senses the slight brush of Caden's clothed erection.

My cunt contracts around his touch, seemingly grabbing his embedded fingers and pressing them against my fleshy, pulsating walls. At this point, Caden can hardly budge his hand against my tightening grip! However, all those squishing, liquid lady part sounds of intimacy arouse the hell out of us both. Throughout my womanhood, I certainly haven't needed women's Kegel exercises for twat tightening.

Simultaneously, Caden's left hand slides under the front of my leggings, pushing my panties aside for clit teasing. The way his broad palm is covering and rhythmically pressing down against my pubic hairs and mons Veneris sends me into overdrive and a state of euphoric wantonness. The music crescendos, and so do my climaxes!

In this moment, my only desire is to be his whore! And, my fantasy is to do his bidding!

At this point, Jaguar Woman has certainly reached the apex of tolerating this jolt of carnal stimulation. I am totally immersed and certainly blinded in my lustful desires. Consequently, the arousal of this instant triggers me into begging out loud. "Show IT to me. PLEASE!" This would be our first time for that intimacy. In our last session, Caden did a legs-wide-open oral number on me, yanking off my leggings and panties! However, I never saw HIS.

Today's redux session brings something a bit different.

In our mutual fit of eroticism and sexual passion, Caden frenetically yanks that blood engorged prick out of his shorts and maneuvers his hard-on, smack dap bumping right into my cheek. Without hesitation, there's clearly only one next thing to do, and that's to roll my head to the side of that massage table, and begin sucking him into the ecstasy of orgasm. My thought is to initiate fellatio with just his hardened cock head moving slightly in and out of my lips, held firmly together. Now, let me add a teasing tongue flick or two, stroking his glans. He's definitely cooperating. Imagine that! This bad boy loves to have his dick licked! My lips are now playing up and down his penis' dorsal vein like a fine-tuned musical instrument. Caden groans. I taste his first dribbles.

It doesn't take long before I open my mouth wide and allow his pulsing shaft to plunge deeper against the back of my throat. My hand guides his hips which are pushing into accelerated rhythms of manly cock thrusting. "I'm cumming!" he murmurs. And, just for a split second, our eyes make contact and a river of uninhibited desire gushes between us.

Just imagine the writhing against that massage table! Oh! To be finger fucked to climax is one of this Jaguar Woman's naughtiest of dreams. And yes, I did swallow his pool of creamy, salty semen, as I observed him tasting his fingers soaked in my liquid femininity. He treats my tastes as if these flavors were a fine digestif.

After the intensity of these mutual orgasms, our session obviously, but slowly winds down. Ending our hour together, we both need to readjust our askew clothing. There are no afterwords regarding this session that need to be spoken between us. However, there is deep understanding and the silence of mutual consent. I wouldn't exactly call this a May-December romance. It's the restless chemistry of pure prurience!

As he is packing up, there's certainly an afterglow of forbidden sexual satisfaction shared between us.

"Let's see...Caden, what does your calendar look like for next month?" He's agreeable, and, with a phone check and follow up text right on the spot, our future appointment has now been confirmed. Yet another redux to be anticipated!

Caden has also suggested that he bring a female assistant. I believe he said that she was a masseuse-in-training. With his tantalizing suggestion, now I'm most curious. How will she hold and touch me for Caden to further deepen and excite my carnal pleasures? Perhaps she will be there to apply scented body oils to all those feminine, private places on my body. A woman instinctively knows what another woman desires.

In reflection, my crossing the thresholds of decorum -- as one might say, for these two past appointments has been so totally worth it! Now Jaguar Woman awaits, completely preoccupied with her most secret dreams, fantasies and flight of imagination.

On the surface, I lead a quite normal life of senior daily living. Ah! But I truly love my life's duality -- in fact I thrive on it. And, YES, Jaguar Woman has an indubitable appetite. I'll be so ready for that next Caden appointment!

LaMariposa
LaMariposa
11 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Holiday birthday joy Couple have their birthdays in Spain.in Erotic Couplings
Porn Agent Asks Couple Wife gets paid to fuck a porn star.in Erotic Couplings
Fun in the Park A mother left to her desires on family picnic embraces them.in Mature
My Sexual Adventure Ch. 01 Losing my virginity.in First Time
A Model Mother Pt. 01 Emily finds she enjoys selling dirty magazines to men.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories